Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

I Am A Month Pregnant!.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am A Month Pregnant!.. (1276 Views)

Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) / If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... / Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Month Pregnant!.. by bluedum: 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2013
i just recently find out i was a month pregnant and dont want to abort..so i decide now to give the baby up for childless couple in exchange for 200k with provide health care and 60k monthly allowance
Re: I Am A Month Pregnant!.. by evangy(f): 11:34am On May 31, 2013
Please do not sell the innocent child becos of money that will soon finish. God will make provision for you and the child.And above all give ur life to Jesus Christ.
Re: I Am A Month Pregnant!.. by dominique(f): 12:09pm On May 31, 2013
Do you want to make this a temporary or permanent arrangement? How about the baby daddy, What's his take on it? And your family, are they aware? Pls don't make any hasty decisions, its a life we're talking about here.
Re: I Am A Month Pregnant!.. by Alwaystrue(f): 12:32pm On May 31, 2013
Re: I Am A Month Pregnant!.. by bebe2(f): 4:22pm On May 31, 2013
na dis one dey reign
Re: I Am A Month Pregnant!.. by Handsomeemmy(m): 9:04pm On May 31, 2013
That is a wicked idea, though i'm not trying to judge you but, just give it a thought, what if your parents had given you up for adoption? Will you have the opportunity you are having today? Trying to sell an innocent baby after bringing him to this world is wicked. 200k can not be compare to human life. I pray and hope you will turn around.
Re: I Am A Month Pregnant!.. by k4kenny(f): 9:31pm On May 31, 2013
This bluedumb sef. Is this the same pregnancy u wanted to sell but ended up aborting? Or another one. The same chick offering her services to some guy looking for a baby mama. There should be other ways to make money without having to resort to selling your dignity and essence as a woman.
Re: I Am A Month Pregnant!.. by dominique(f): 11:58pm On May 31, 2013

(1) (Reply)

In Death, Nigerian's Secret Life In Syracuse Is Slowly Revealed / 18 Things You Are Wasting Money On. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.