Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Prisoner Caught Hiding Cellphone In His Rectum - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prisoner Caught Hiding Cellphone In His Rectum (13247 Views)

Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured) / Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) / Pastor's Daughter Stabs Nurse To Death Over Cellphone Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prisoner Caught Hiding Cellphone In His Rectum by Reference(m): 11:39am On Feb 10, 2013
Perhaps phones of old like the Trium will go with considerable discomfort but imagine a Galaxy SIII up your rear end.
Re: Prisoner Caught Hiding Cellphone In His Rectum by Viktallbay(m): 11:44am On Feb 10, 2013
Emmyk: I cease to believe... How manage? How could he swallow it??
His rectum not his gut

1 Like

Re: Prisoner Caught Hiding Cellphone In His Rectum by OCcool: 11:58am On Feb 10, 2013
Na wa o! Cease shall neva wonder!
Re: Prisoner Caught Hiding Cellphone In His Rectum by Vansnickers: 11:59am On Feb 10, 2013
That dude must have a really huge Arse hole. See wetin prison backshot dey cause! NA WA! Prison life!
Re: Prisoner Caught Hiding Cellphone In His Rectum by Krucifax(m): 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2013
They should please tell us who is his Network provider i want to join! See reception abeg!!! shocked
Re: Prisoner Caught Hiding Cellphone In His Rectum by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2013
*YAAAAAAAWN* PRISONERS DO IT ALL THE TIME. YALL HEARD OF THE PRISONER WHO SHOVED A GUN UP HIS BOOTY HOLE AND COULDNT GET IT OUT SO HE BENT OVER AND WAS FIRING BULLETS THRU HIS @$$.
Re: Prisoner Caught Hiding Cellphone In His Rectum by mynameisjade: 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2013
Emmyk: I cease to believe... How manage? How could he swallow it??

lipsrsealed
With the above quote it becomes rather glarin for the need of a "think carefully before u post it button"

1 Like

Re: Prisoner Caught Hiding Cellphone In His Rectum by Onyenna(m): 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2013
Something must have happened to that prisoner for him to have such a WIDE a$?$$$!!!!!!!........ JEEEEEEZZ!!!!
**pukes**
Re: Prisoner Caught Hiding Cellphone In His Rectum by murphyrichy(m): 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2013
Nawa for this man o, I wonder how he go dey walk with phone inside his rectum.
Re: Prisoner Caught Hiding Cellphone In His Rectum by Blyss: 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2013
It was a shiitty phone anyway. smiley

1 Like

Re: Prisoner Caught Hiding Cellphone In His Rectum by Emmanueledu(m): 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2013
This is weird!unbeliveable.....
Re: Prisoner Caught Hiding Cellphone In His Rectum by bizlinks(m): 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2013
Some guy can be so mean. He must be a gay and might be making money by smuggling things in with open yash. incredible lol
Re: Prisoner Caught Hiding Cellphone In His Rectum by princeonx: 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2013
Mine is ringing lol!

2 Likes

Re: Prisoner Caught Hiding Cellphone In His Rectum by ylaa(f): 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2013
na wa oh. so network dey enter belle? shocked
Re: Prisoner Caught Hiding Cellphone In His Rectum by dober(m): 4:30pm On Feb 10, 2013
Shaw007: All that troubLe,pLan,Pain and brainwork Got crashed by something as simPLe as a click of a button . . .a phone call!

I'LL just kill the caller when i eventually get out of prisongrin

also a click of a button..... switching off the fon, wud hv gone a long way 4 him
Re: Prisoner Caught Hiding Cellphone In His Rectum by comm: 4:48pm On Feb 10, 2013
funshybam:

guess you need a double biconcave biconvex glasses
yeah, or preferably an interpretation in his mother tongue, starting from the title of the post.
Re: Prisoner Caught Hiding Cellphone In His Rectum by EbubeOnoh(m): 5:16pm On Feb 10, 2013
This is very strange
Re: Prisoner Caught Hiding Cellphone In His Rectum by Valto(m): 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2013
odikwa egwu oo grin... i wonder how it vibrates in his anus when call enters grin grin
Re: Prisoner Caught Hiding Cellphone In His Rectum by expensive007(m): 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2013
Richfella: Lol, how the heck will he recharge it?
transfer thing no dey work again?
Re: Prisoner Caught Hiding Cellphone In His Rectum by Originalsly: 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2013
prince_onx: Mine is ringing lol!
LMAO!
Re: Prisoner Caught Hiding Cellphone In His Rectum by Vires: 8:47pm On Feb 10, 2013
expensive007: transfer thing no dey work again?

battery not credit
Re: Prisoner Caught Hiding Cellphone In His Rectum by nagoma(m): 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2013

Gas driven? Some work on solar.
Re: Prisoner Caught Hiding Cellphone In His Rectum by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 11, 2013
Prodigee: Someone frm d outside might be transferring credit

Or he'll chew and swallow d recharge paper! grin grin tongue
Re: Prisoner Caught Hiding Cellphone In His Rectum by ladyjayjay(f): 9:41am On Feb 11, 2013
me i see earphones in that x ray.... so he put all that up his rectum.... chineke o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Prisoner Caught Hiding Cellphone In His Rectum by Prodigee: 10:47am On Feb 11, 2013
tchidi:

Or he'll chew and swallow d recharge paper! grin grin tongue
lol
Re: Prisoner Caught Hiding Cellphone In His Rectum by FlyinSaucer: 10:57am On Feb 11, 2013
The phone charges internally.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Youths Destroy Ozarike In Umunneochie Abia Over Land Dispute (photos) / Journalist Reveals How A Fake Disabled Man Scammed Her In Lagos / Gunmen Abduct 95-Year-Old Priest In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.