Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Oshiomole Versus Jonathan: Who Would You Vote 2015? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole Versus Jonathan: Who Would You Vote 2015? (892 Views)

Buhari Versus Jonathan: Now That Our Choices Have Been Narrowed Down By Toks Ero / Obama Committee Versus Jonathan Committee / Timipre Sylva Versus Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomole Versus Jonathan: Who Would You Vote 2015? by ypzilanti: 6:15am On Feb 10, 2013
I do not need to list the qualities of both men. You are Nigerians, and you know both men.

In my honest opinion, Oshiomole is the candidate most likely to floor PDP in a general election. I'm being realistic about our peculiar ethnic politics in Nigeria. I am also considering that a large portion of NigerianS have learned their lesson and will now use past performance as a criteria for choosing their leader.

Oshiomole and a young dynamic northern man as vice president. I can only think of Ribadu. The north (just like the east) lacks young virile Leaders.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Versus Jonathan: Who Would You Vote 2015? by Adurangba(f): 8:06am On Feb 10, 2013
Under APC, right?
Re: Oshiomole Versus Jonathan: Who Would You Vote 2015? by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 10, 2013
Oshiomole would have the PERFECT person to take over from GEJ but the REALITY is that APC/ leading opposition parties have zoned the position of the president to the north. QED!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Versus Jonathan: Who Would You Vote 2015? by Joel3(m): 11:07am On Feb 10, 2013
If Jonathan PDP vs Oshiobaba APC

in my view i can predict

Oshiobaba will clear south south with 75%, and south west 95%, south east 50%, middle belt 65%, the rest of the north 75%.

What is your take?
Re: Oshiomole Versus Jonathan: Who Would You Vote 2015? by icedee1: 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2013
I would rather go for buhari,oshiomole and jonathan both have tunes they play too,but buhari as none
Re: Oshiomole Versus Jonathan: Who Would You Vote 2015? by ebucha: 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2013
Oshiomole of course.

(1) (Reply)

My Oga At The Top Video / Black Woman Putting Our Black Sisters To Check / UPN: Is There Panic In ACN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.