Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (652054 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2013
Thanks for the info. Am watching the pair from mobile
presciainter:

I think you should be getting ready to short the AU in the interim. It seems the support (weekly Pivot may not hold any longer) I prefer 4hr closed bar break.

Thanks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 15, 2013
eu, ej sellers..
watch it oo..

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Prettywoman: 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2013
send ur lr acct number
honeric01: 304 UNITS OF LIBERTY RESERVE NEEDED TODAY BEFORE 2PM, TRANSACTION TO BE COMPLETED ONLINE VIA (GTB TRANSFER).

I NEED ANYONE WILLING TO SEE BETWEEN 160-165.

CONTACT ASAP.

WAITING
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2013
mdsocks:

not that way bro...I trust you...ask tboy(he knows me personally).

i have a seven year id here also.. cheesy cheesy.

Its just i cant fund this without the payment first please.

It ain't me bro...so what do you say?

Nevermind, bought already.

Prettywoman: send ur lr acct number

I bought already. thanks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Prettywoman: 2:28pm On Feb 15, 2013
No wahala
honeric01:

Nevermind, bought already.

I bought already. thanks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 15, 2013
ej is seriously mad.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Prettywoman: 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2013
The target is just to crash as many accounts as possible today...
mdsocks: ej is seriously mad.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 15, 2013
avoided it today after it stole up to 100 pips from me yesterday... cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 15, 2013
mdsocks: ej is seriously mad.... grin grin grin grin
That's the beauty of it grin grin
Extra volatile.. Just came in to see the magic its performing. Let's see how it ends today..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by roxell120(m): 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2013
to me eu has. found strong support on 4hr 200 ema. caught this action very early. hoping to ride wit it.till this final lap of daily wave.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2013
scalping on 1min time frame...but i need a damn good network..Mtn dey Bleep up for this aspect.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 15, 2013
mdsocks: scalping on 1min time frame...but i need a damn good network..Mtn dey Bleep up for this aspect.
I don't know if this is my business but if I don't tell you this I'll feel bad. "Scalping on the 1minute timeframe" will blow your account faster than the nuclear bomb of Hiroshima and Nagasaki!!!
You may think you are sharp now and enjoying the profits, when it will hit you, body go tell you. I've not added the inevitable HBP and spread you'll be dashing brokers. I was down that route in 2010.
The End.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by efe22(m): 3:26pm On Feb 15, 2013
Piponomics:
That's the beauty of it grin grin
Extra volatile.. Just came in to see the magic its performing. Let's see how it ends today..

Am so delighted at this pair. Imagine shorting and longing it since, you would be up 250+ pips today (counter) while watching the overall trend 4H and daily so you are not caught when the madness stops. If EU remain bearish next week, the fall is imminent. Working on EJ next. EU completed. Make others go sit down. I like your style of trading...trading one instrument. I know someone who deals only on EU and still very satisfied with pips.

The madness will stop when daily gives a sell. Sideline things though.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2013
Piponomics:
I don't know if this is my business but if I don't tell you this I'll feel bad. "Scalping on the 1minute timeframe" will blow your account faster than the nuclear bomb of Hiroshima and Nagasaki!!!
You may think you are sharp now and enjoying the profits, when it will hit you, body go tell you. I've not added the inevitable HBP and spread you'll be dashing brokers. I was down that route in 2010.
The End.

Thanks for the head-ups bro..using micro lots and a stop loss of 5 pips and tp of 5pips..

I have had 3 out of 5 wins now... My broker charges less than 0.3 for spreads on eu...

EDITED: only scalping because i dont wanna just stare..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 3:31pm On Feb 15, 2013
Piponomics:
The End.

... lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by hisableplc(m): 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2013
naijababe: EJ and the fall continues!

that was the rod that parted the red sea
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 3:49pm On Feb 15, 2013
Anyone notice usdcad? Hmm...nice trade
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by raycolz84: 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2013
efe22:

Am so delighted at this pair. Imagine shorting and longing it since, you would be up 250+ pips today (counter) while watching the overall trend 4H and daily so you are not caught when the madness stops. If EU remain bearish next week, the fall is imminent. Working on EJ next. EU completed. Make others go sit down. I like your style of trading...trading one instrument. I know someone who deals only on EU and still very satisfied with pips.

The madness will stop when daily gives a sell. Sideline things though.

U like sideline tinz... Lolz
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by goldenboi(m): 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2013
Na waa oo...So AU finally decided to do my bidding by going down.. grin grin
but that GA pain me gaan sha, the thing go pick my SL before reversing in the direction i predicted, na to relax now find where i go enter, that wan na next week thingz...
Anyway, thank God for mama naijababe, that NU sell will recover pass all the losses of GA.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 15, 2013
goldenboi: Na waa oo...So AU finally decided to do my bidding by going down.. grin grin
but that GA pain me gaan sha, the thing go pick my SL before reversing in the direction i predicted, na to relax now find where i go enter, that wan na next week thingz...
Anyway, thank God for mama naijababe, that NU sell will recover pass all the losses of GA.

Mine was 10 pips away from being hit before it went back up.

hisableplc:

that was the rod that parted the red sea

Exactly 10mins after my post and i had left my PC for some afternoon nap, nucca shot up a fooking bazooka.

If what I see on the JPN 225 is any indication, it's done with retracement. Looks like it's gone hit 13x.Bleep before any better retracement
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 5:49pm On Feb 15, 2013
naijababe:

Exactly 10mins after my post and i had left my PC for some afternoon nap, nucca shot up a fooking bazooka.

If what I see on the JPN 225 is any indication, it's done with retracement. Looks like it's gone hit 13x.Bleep before any better retracement

Has the JPY runs exhausted or? I am just weary of that currency. sad
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Theyjih: 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2013
goldenboi: Na waa oo...So AU finally decided to do my bidding by going down.. grin grin

that pullback was freaking shocked shocked shocked shocked healthy, gradually scaled in (LT) $GBPAUD, $GBPNZD >>>> aka alaseju (over-reacting) pair..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by hisableplc(m): 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2013
naijababe:

Dnt tell me all d overnit wahala was left in egypt if to say i get ur number i for flash u oh i had buy on ground but closed it for ur prophecy i knew d bulls wasnt over yet but d truth is dat its still comin down patience d key tins
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by JAkpayen(m): 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2013
@rozayx5
I see the reason why you no wan come Lagos again. Indeed Akwa-Ibom ayaya wella!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2013
JAkpayen: @rozayx5
I see the reason why you no wan come Lagos again. Indeed Akwa-Ibom ayaya wella!

grin grin

Lasgidi the home of FX, but am not that metropolis kind of a person i like smaller quiet towns or environments, best for my health and trading mentality. small crop of traders here, me and endfx working hard to build a larger trading community here, and we are succeeding cool cool

one good thing bout lag, your surrounded by answers to your questions, a nice place for FX JJC to start though cool

WE are ok here, nice roads and everything , more grease to the Governors elbow wink
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2013
rozayx5:

grin grin

Lasgidi the home of FX, but am not that metropolis kind of a person i like smaller quiet towns or environments, best for my health and trading mentality. small crop of traders here, me and endfx working hard to build a larger trading community here, and we are succeeding cool cool

one good thing bout lag, your surrounded by answers to your questions, a nice place for FX JJC to start though cool

WE are ok here, nice roads and everything , more grease to the Governors elbow wink

Do you guys have abode for colleagues?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2013
honeric01:

Do you guys have abode for colleagues?

grin grin

yes
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 7:35pm On Feb 15, 2013
rozayx5:

grin grin

yes

I really want to visit that side of the country this year.. thinking.... maybe mid year.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by JAkpayen(m): 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2013
^^^ We could have hook up but my stay is so short except you around Uyo/Ikot Ekpene road area.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2013
honeric01:

I really want to visit that side of the country this year.. thinking.... maybe mid year.
coughs,I go like visit that place too for some funny reasons that u do not want to know.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by vxtr(m): 7:52pm On Feb 15, 2013
grin
ufotuko: coughs,I go like visit that place too for some funny reasons that u do not want to know.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Bros I know d reasons ooo, how trade naw.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2013
JAkpayen: ^^^ We could have hook up but my stay is so short except you around Uyo/Ikot Ekpene road area.

eh? me's a lagosian o.

ufotuko: coughs,I go like visit that place too for some funny reasons that u do not want to know.

you're on ur own o. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.