Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,315 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (653221 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by naira4ever(m): 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2013
Theyjih:
pardon the punctuatn miss.. meant is it 4 real? kindly do when u can Thankz a bunch. $EU 1.2913

I sent u pm, kindly reply and i will mail it to you.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2013
@Abdul welcome. register and read the forex school at babypips.com, its free(you'll need a laptop). and i hope you can dedicate at least a year in learning. if not please dont even bother to start i will advice you, if you are ready then start reading and visit this forum usually. when you start reading yull know what next to do urself. I will repeat this... I hope you can dedicate at least a year in Learning smiley
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 04, 2013
This GU range bad gan o shocked i have not seen such on that pair before lol
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2013
ayox2003: GBPAUD: Sold with 20pips stops and TP: 16666

Frawzey

Should have allowed this trade breathe its full reversal. Caught droplets out of the ocean full of pips that poured today. Half bread.

Entering a sell again.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2013
Oga Abdul, u go first go for medical check up to correct any thing that will make u have HBP cos dis business is not for the boyz but for men, it entails many things.
Though most profitable cos u do it at the comfort of your home.
Good luck in ur new found adventure
abdulyusuf72: My oga's in the house,pls am interested in this forex trade of a thing.How,where and what are the importnt things to knw about forex!...i mean i need a solid tutorial.Here is my email abdulyusufoladapo2013@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2013
ayox2003:

Should have allowed this trade breathe its full reversal. Caught droplets out of the ocean full of pips that poured today. Half bread.

Entering a sell again.

Frawzey

Check again o. Na double bottom me i dey see. Boya my eyes det do me ojoro ni.....
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 04, 2013
bearish continuation spotted on the gu,buy closed . on the sidelines till coast is very clear
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 04, 2013
i bought the aj instead, see u guys in the morning cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by teeboy4x(m): 11:50pm On Jul 04, 2013
ayox2003:

Entering a sell again.

Frawzey

please check your mail.
Thanks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 11:51pm On Jul 04, 2013
naijababe:

Check again o. Na double bottom me i dey see. Boya my eyes det do me ojoro ni.....

Lol. No e no do ojoro. Saw the double bottom but chose resistance (fib 141) over it. If it breaks the resistance, then I'll close shop.

Drew my fib from 15887 to 14379 (swing) on the weekly chart but the chart here is 4Hrs.

Frawzey

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 11:55pm On Jul 04, 2013
teeboy4x:

please check your mail.
Thanks

Lets chat via yahoo. id: ayox2003, my NL mail no gree open.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by teeboy4x(m): 12:06am On Jul 05, 2013
ayox2003:

Lets chat via yahoo. id: ayox2003, my NL mail no gree open.

Frawzey

will add u now sir.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 05, 2013
naira4ever:

Anyone that says forex is evil or ungodly, well, let such stop buying and selling or trading any business altogether. In fact, that's their big cup of tea.

Please enjoying this movie with me, XIII Season 2 - good to relax with after a lovely trading day.

Cheers.

I dey feel ur gist now boss but abeg

1. is it true the other person must lose for me to make money cos this same question i could not answer?. the reason they argued forex is ungodly is because the other guy need to lose for you to win. Secondly you are just exchanging MONEY so no product or service to render to public or society. You are not producing things like food, energy, and manufacturing stuff. So is a fake economy endangering the real economy the same reason China refused their currency float or be traded in foreign mkts

2. Is economic met down caused as a result of money disappearing or caused by looting/mismanagement? lastly, how can the over 3 trillion dollars money trapped into forex be collected looking that it was the 95% losers plus my money that's there? Sorry am not an economist. thanks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 6:56am On Jul 05, 2013
U.S. June Employment
Report (12:30 GMT)
: Non-farm jobs are
expected to increase by
160,000, after May’s
increase of 175,000. The
unemployment rate is
expected to nudge
slightly lower to 7.5
percent from May’s 7.6
percent. A good
number would mean
that tapering is closer,
which would hurt asset
prices, while a bad
number would imply
the opposite. If the
recovery continues in a
steady fashion and the
tapering schedules
become more certain,
the news interpretation
should start to revert
back to normal, in
other words, good news
actually being good for
asset prices as well. The
confidence numbers
have remained elevated,
so it is possible to get
nice headline numbers
or an improvement in
the internal data. As
usual, remember to
watch out for revisions
to past data.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 7:01am On Jul 05, 2013
benpuzzy: Oga Abdul, u go first go for medical check up to correct any thing that will make u have HBP cos dis business is not for the boyz but for men, it entails many things.
Though most profitable cos u do it at the comfort of your home.
Good luck in ur new found adventure

grin grin grin thatz true sha
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 7:16am On Jul 05, 2013
Out of GU this Morning. Good morning my oga them.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 05, 2013
Logged in this thread first thing i got purged by ur comment. @Learner you were beaten by the market and now you back to paint it bad? No one cares here. Create a thread for that and get your stoopid azz out of this thread you furking nitwit you got no shame man. Grow up.... @Moderators pls do something undecided

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ray1251(m): 7:25am On Jul 05, 2013
rozayx5: grin grin grin grin
oga sir I sent you friend request on yahoo messenger name ray abel just what to clarify some issue I have,thanks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 7:51am On Jul 05, 2013
my silver trade since yesterday still running
stop now at break even, currently on 250pips

Sell trade activated on Gold on 1243.63 with stop at 1252.62
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by solarinakins: 7:51am On Jul 05, 2013
MY NAME IS SOLARIN AKIN AM A GRADUATE AND A FOREX TRADER. I TRADE ON BETONMARKETS CURRENTLY. YORUBA SAYS IF YOUR CHARM IS CONFIRMED YOU WILL BE CONFIDENT WITH IT THAT IS WHY I DONT JUST SELL MANUAL I ALSO DO ONE ON ONE TRAINING. I ALSO TRADE FOR PEOPLE BUT I CANT DECEIVE YOU I CANT GIVE YOU NOTHING MORE THAN $10 DAILY ON $200. BECAUSE IT DOESNT MATTER IF I TRADE OR NOT YOU GET YOUR PROFIT EVERY 10DAYS. FOR MY ONE ON TRAINING AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE I WILL TEACH YOU THE SIMPLEX AND EASIEST WAYS TO MAKE NOTHING LESS THAN $36 DAILY WITH GUARANTEE. YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 08063398924. THANKS.

ANSWER TO QUESTIONS FROM CALLERS AND INVESTORS

if you want a one on one training is just 20,000( you will get the manual for free)
my manual is 5,000
if you want to invest, the minimum investment is $200 and maximum is $500 for now, you get 5% daily
payment to be made to your bank account or webmoney account every ten days you are free to come to me for one on one for negociation.

SECURITIES/GUARANTEE

Once you have my bank account details and a 10 days money back guarantee as a rational human being note you are saved.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 7:53am On Jul 05, 2013
Today is a new day with great expectations from the market.
May the good Lord continue to direct our path as regards to this day and the trading decions thereof, Amen.

May we never take a wrong decision that will hurt out accounts, Amen.

May the good Lord never allow greed to lieu us into mistakes that we will always live to regret and may the good Lord also continue to bless the philanthropists we have in this thread and cause the greedy ones to repent and finally, make the "NPF" favour us in Jesus name i prayed, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 7:54am On Jul 05, 2013
EURCAD: Sold at 13567 SL: 13600

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by joelreg(m): 7:59am On Jul 05, 2013
learner1:

1. is it true the other person must lose for me to make money cos this same question i could not answer?. the reason they argued forex is ungodly is because the other guy need to lose for you to win. Secondly you are just exchanging MONEY so no product or service to render to public or society. You are not producing things like food, energy, and manufacturing stuff. So is a fake economy endangering the real economy the same reason China refused their currency float or be traded in foreign mkts

2. Is economic met down caused as a result of money disappearing or caused by looting/mismanagement? lastly, how can the over 3 trillion dollars money trapped into forex be collected looking that it was the 95% losers plus my money that's there? Sorry am not an economist. thanks

Hmmmmm ur questions seem more less question to shift responsibility to some factors instead to admit ur weakness and work on it. i still remember that there is no excus for failure. U have to take responsibility for u actions.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by alionyinye(f): 8:21am On Jul 05, 2013
You only fail when you stop trying." No trading 4 me 2day,no lite n gen is bad.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by XHTML: 8:45am On Jul 05, 2013
Missed all the action yesterday and got stopped out on my last trade. Let's see what today holds.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 05, 2013
lawson007: My GU trade is currently +280pips,USdchf +197pips,
Ej an UJ will hit 132.32 and 102.34 respectively let's be patient.
By the way i said earlier/yesterday that if GU breaks 1.5122 then it will hit 1.500x(make room for the spread).
Usdcad will also hit 1.0690 before any real or serious reversal.
Eu has reached 1.2885(now over +285pips) but my take profit was 1.2878,may be i should just wait for the remaining pips.

So u're d one taking all d money i'm loosing!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 9:19am On Jul 05, 2013
prowitin: Out of GU this Morning. Good morning my oga them.

Dont you just hate it when you come out of a trade and the next minutes it continues in your direction grin the fear of NFP is the beginning of wisdom. NFP don show me pepper in the past.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ACM10: 9:21am On Jul 05, 2013
learner1:

hahahaha this dude must be a local man. If you want product to sell, join Tianshi, GNLD, or Forever living products. Life is not fair. There can never be a win-win situation in life. You just have to make up your mind to be in the win category. Some of the people that lose money for you to win are big corporations, banks, government agencies. To them, losing $1m in forex is nothing. But you losing $50 is a big deal. Along the way, they recovers all the money they lost when people like you lose. Money management is the key in this business. Also, trade with the money you can afford to lose. Doing so will minimize your emotional attachment to the trade. When your emotional attachment is reduced to the barest minimun, you are bound to make wise decisions in trade. Finally, forex is not suitable for everyone. You can try trading raw goods. Since virtual money seems fake to you.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 05, 2013
dont miss this ej and uj sell.
129.18 for ej
100.24 for uj cool cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 9:32am On Jul 05, 2013
hmmm
news ahead shocked

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Odionastron: 9:36am On Jul 05, 2013
naijababe:

I'd wait if I were you. It is just below the 88.6% level which means it could either go all the way down to 1.500x. Anyway, a close above 1.5093 today will signal another strong up move.

Hello naijababe, Please I use the fibonacci on the metatrader platform. It only has 0.0 , 23.6 , 38.2 , 50.0 , 61.8 and 100.0 levels.
It doesnt have other levels like 78.6 and 88.6 on it. How do I get this your type of fibonacci to my screen. Also, yours shows Monthly and weekly Pivots, resistance and supports. Please, how do I also get this on my screen. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 9:48am On Jul 05, 2013
aguiyi: dont miss this ej and uj sell.
129.18 for ej
100.24 for uj cool cool
with nfp expected to be strong, i do nt sell uj falling. Best to wait till nfp comer outs. Though i trust u hedged it. Btw...how do u handle spike wit ur hedge

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.