Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (652964 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by praxx(m): 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
naijababe: TP on my oil trade hit. R:R of 1:4. Weekly pivot broken as I expected but there is a daily support at 105.50, I want to see how price deals with that level b4 I load my gun again. Stand aside mode initiated.

Followed you on that trade....thanks a lot for the free dolls

merci.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2013
praxx:

Followed you on that trade....thanks a lot for the free dolls

merci.

You are welcome wink
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by presciainter(m): 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2013
@Thread, please is there any one in the forum trading with Fxopen?

Kindly respond if you have a live account with them.

I want to know and confirm if the funding is the same with Xemarts.

Thank you in anticipation of prompt response.

Prescia
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by forexprophet(m): 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
harizonal123: www.100forexbrokers.com/no-deposit-bonus
That is GLORIFIED DEMO
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
naijababe: TP on my oil trade hit. R:R of 1:4. Weekly pivot broken as I expected but there is a daily support at 105.50, I want to see how price deals with that level b4 I load my gun again. Stand aside mode initiated.

As I suspected, the daily support at 105.50 held, so I am setting a buy limit order at 106.05 with my sl at 105.40
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jeco(m): 9:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
Do u need a free money to trade a live account? If u answer yes, then hurry and send a blank email
to: meetjeco@yahoo.com
After sending the email, hold on for some seconds, u will get a reply from John Onyenze, with the link to sign up. The German broker will require u to answer some questions. Dont worry, u may not need to upload any document now, u can actually do that much later.
After that, ur account will be credited with 100 euro. However, u will need to trade 10 lot size before they will allow you to withdraw.
So send a blank email to: meetjeco@yahoo.com
Lets keep it green, hapi pipping to all of us!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2013
jeco: Do u need a free money to trade a live account? If u answer yes, then hurry and send a blank email
to: meetjeco@yahoo.com
After sending the email, hold on for some seconds, u will get a reply from John Onyenze, with the link to sign up. The German broker will require u to answer some questions. Dont worry, u may not need to upload any document now, u can actually do that much later.
After that, ur account will be credited with 100 euro. However, u will need to trade 10 lot size before they will allow you to withdraw.
So send a blank email to: meetjeco@yahoo.com
Lets keep it green, hapi pipping to all of us!

Charlatans!!! angry
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by nolly042(m): 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
naijababe:

Charlatans!!! angry
see face grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by nolly042(m): 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2013
i sold ej at current price SL 50 pips
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 11:27pm On Aug 26, 2013
ayox2003: Hi,

Sold gbpjpy with 44pips SL.

Frawzey

Still holding this trade. Took this trade because of the two harmonic patterns that was found on this pair. A bearish crab (Orange color) and a bearish shark (Deep purple). Its highly recommended that stops are placed above D but I had to put my stops at X to minimize risk. To determine the TP of any harmonic pattern, draw the fib from A to D a potential target. Red lines indicates potential targets.

Frawzey

PS: Would have loved my other broker to enhance picture quality but they've got some issues with my account. Can't log-on until its sorted out.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 11:43pm On Aug 26, 2013
nolly042: i sold ej at current price SL 50 pips

Would also like to short the pair too but just wanna wait until the trendline on the daily TF is broken because it might find support on it. TP will be at the support (breadth) of the rectangle 127.908

Also monitoring it, bro.

Frawzey

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by c4charlz: 12:04am On Aug 27, 2013
rozayx5:

Good evening Bro...
pls I want to ask for how to go abt downloading your ATM system on my pc...

where can I find it?

thanks for your assistance.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 12:44am On Aug 27, 2013
Exness and xemarkets which is better?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Bayos: 12:52am On Aug 27, 2013
what is Trader Four (MT4) platform? can somebody pls explain it to me.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 1:54am On Aug 27, 2013
BUY EURJPY @ MARKET PRICE 131.29 SL 100 PIPS TP 132.00 AND HIGHER

Enjoy your day.
Messhach
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by twizer(f): 2:50am On Aug 27, 2013
sholeewonders: does anyone has dis type of my strategy? dis is my second trade today and its heading to 3500pips... i encourage questions
your strategy is really nice, is there any chance i could lay my hands on the Indis you are using... my mail is charliemadueke@gmail.com, thanks in advance
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:10am On Aug 27, 2013
naijababe:

As I suspected, the daily support at 105.50 held, so I am setting a buy limit order at 106.05 with my sl at 105.40

Missed entry due to spread, but given the daily chart, I suspect we are heading to 104.5x so I am cancelling my pending buy and taking a short here at market at 106.43, sl at 107.00, tp at 105.20 (R:R of 2:1)
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jeco(m): 7:34am On Aug 27, 2013
U funny oooo.... But thats what i am currently using at the moment to trade forex. Never to worry, let me pour out all the details here.

naijababe:

Charlatans!!! angry
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jeco(m): 7:37am On Aug 27, 2013
Good day, let me introduced u to my newest broker, Varengold. Its owned by a German bank.

Varengold Bank AG is a German investment bank headquartered in Hamburg. The company provides on-line trading, brokerage, asset management and commercial banking services, etc.

I can assure u that your investment with them is in a safe hand, and the speed of the execution of each trade is faster than fast, no requote, as long as ur internet connection is fast enough.
Whats more, u do not have anything to loose of whatsoever, u simply sign up through my link below,
http://en.tradimo.com/trading-start/?ref=k9bT71
You will be expected to undergo six quizzes, a kind of question and answer session, u will receive some trainings, just to get u familiar with trading. At the end of the day, if u pass the quiz, ur account will be credited with 100 euros as they have done to mine (thats after 48 hours of verifying ur account), and for introducing u, i will receive 50 euros.

If at any time, u entertain any challenges, u can chat with them, or u can easily reach me.

Not that, u can only trade with 0.01 lot size. and u will be allowed to trade only 5 currency pairs for now: EU, GU, EJ, EG, and UJ. The moment u are able to double your account, u will then have access to virtually everything!

That's all for now, happy trading, happy pipping, Keep the greens rolling! DONT FORGET TO SIGNUP VIA MY LINK SO THAT I CAN GET 50 EURO:
http://en.tradimo.com/trading-start/?ref=k9bT71
Jeco.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jeco(m): 7:46am On Aug 27, 2013
What i have just done above, is to prove what i hv posted earlier. Because of spamming rule, i will remove the link above after today, so that they will not close my account with them.
However, sending email to meetjeco@yahoo.com, will still be valid until 30 September.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 27, 2013
Hmmm took the NU buy and got stopped out. I was like wtfk lipsrsealed but then on sideline for now. Good morning all
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 8:14am On Aug 27, 2013
good morning all

am still waiting to see how my eur/gbp position will end

eyeing to BUY oil later today

be careful of shorting jpy pair though not going to buy for now but my eye on cad/jpy buy if it hold on my eyeing zone

and don't let EN deceive you with the downward of yesterday it not ready yet. better to find zone to buy it or avoid it for now until it get to 1.769x-1.779x

on AUD/Usd i will not sell the pair and i will not buy for now until it takeout 0.9056 convincingly

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 8:24am On Aug 27, 2013
natruetalk:

taken my first trade of the week as shown below.

after my trade stay flat through out yesterday. i think is making progress for now let see how it goes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by IgweOO(m): 8:48am On Aug 27, 2013
natruetalk:

after my trade stay flat through out yesterday. i think is making progress for now let see how it goes

Bro' u dey there too.

#will be watching the trade closely 'cos that pair na one crazy pair. Unlike EA, that pair doesnt play the trend very well.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 8:57am On Aug 27, 2013
Igwe OO:

Bro' u dey there too.

#will be watching the trade closely 'cos that pair na one crazy pair. Unlike EA, that pair doesnt play the trend very well.

you know both currency are brother and sister. they go same way most of the time now that you join them as a pair to trade what do you expect.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by IgweOO(m): 9:07am On Aug 27, 2013
natruetalk:

you know both currency are brother and sister. they go same way most of the time now that you join them as a pair to trade what do you expect.

U understood my point? Im not trading both now rather, i was pointing out that EG is crazy with its movement while EA is cool headed. Plays the trend very well.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 9:09am On Aug 27, 2013
It has not been easy since yesterday, i lost my EU trade but still regaining from my NU short. Just trailed it now to avoid long story cos trading since last week has been too funny, enjoy ur day.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 9:14am On Aug 27, 2013
Igwe OO:

U understood my point? Im not trading both now rather, i was pointing out that EG is crazy with its movement while EA is cool headed. Plays the trend very well.

i think you didn't get my point as well, we are talking same thing, i mean both eur and gbp as a currency move most time same direction e.g eur/usd and gbp/usd.

but as we are trading both eur/gbp as pair now we should not expect much trending toward one direction
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by IgweOO(m): 9:23am On Aug 27, 2013
natruetalk:

i think you didn't get my point as well, we are talking same thing, i mean both eur and gbp as a currency move most time same direction e.g eur/usd and gbp/usd.

but as we are trading both eur/gbp as pair now we should not expect much trending toward one direction

got what u meant now. cool

#U should have been more explicit earlier.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 9:28am On Aug 27, 2013
Igwe OO:

got what u meant now. cool

#U should have been more explicit earlier.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by efe22(m): 9:30am On Aug 27, 2013
Electricity is making things difficult for me. anyone that short UJ congrats...that was a 11 pip stop loss on my chart and an RR 1:5 gone like that. This may just be the beginning of the fall of UJ. If price action supports the close of the current 4hour, expect a fall to 96.90 which is the low of previous week.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ACM10: 10:04am On Aug 27, 2013
meshpips: BUY EURJPY @ MARKET PRICE 131.29 SL 100 PIPS TP 132.00 AND HIGHER

Enjoy your day.
Messhach

Oopss,

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.