Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (654030 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2013
meteorxtra: Seriously u need to go back to school if after all the explanation you still said that..

7.This Welcome Bonus cannot be withdrawn as cash or transferred to another trading account of the Client unless a minimum of 100/- Dollars (ie. 100 dollars in the base currency of the account) deposit or more has been made into the live trading account and a minimum of 10 traded lots round turn has been achieved within a month upon deposit of the Welcome Bonus.

You wish everyone here was illiterate.For the fact that at any point in time you need to make deposit cancels it as a non deposit bonus.No explanation would erase that and I can only imagine with dismay what your role in the Slave trade era would have been.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2013
Kirinwa:

7.This Welcome Bonus cannot be withdrawn as cash or transferred to another trading account of the Client unless a minimum of 100/- Dollars (ie. 100 dollars in the base currency of the account) deposit or more has been made into the live trading account and a minimum of 10 traded lots round turn has been achieved within a month upon deposit of the Welcome Bonus.

You wish everyone here was illiterate.For the fact that at any point in time you need to make deposit cancels it as a non deposit bonus.No explanation would erase that and I can only imagine with dismay what your role in the Slave trade era would have been.
you dey mind am,abeg ignore that man jare,see as him just spoil thread for person,instead of him to create a thread for his advertisement he is busy harming another person thread,imagine 5 pages on a thread talking about his broker.rubbish!!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by brio(m): 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2013
Please make we leave matter for mattias jooor! wetin draghi dey talk self? 94pips taken in ej. still on eu and gj short
Ogas yuo people shoulkd come back please!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by seyejohn94: 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2013
seyejohn94: EUR /JPY my weekly analysis
The weekly charts is on key which signifies a time for sell. The price is around a major resistance area which has held for times past. If dat resistance shud turn support, then I am afraid to say 165.xx here we come... On the 4h chart, there's a pin bar which is still valid. A close above 135.00 invalidates the pin bar... If u re scared of entering @market, u can sell when the 4h candle closes below 134.20...the Relative strength index is falling and wants to test 60.00 area... Average true range for 4h us currently @52 pips... Though a sell signal was generated last Thursday by d pin bar... A close below 134.20 will allow me target 132.60 without risking more than 50 pips. My 1st tp will be 75pips frm entry... If this sell signal becomes invalidated then I will be on the lookout to buy and target 136.50area...Talking frm my 4h chart... Price could just rubbish my analysis... Happy trading...
Hope you re enjoying d ride... U can lock some pips now or move to BE... Draghi knows how to talk ur pips away...
Happy trading...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2013
Buy WTI crude at market price.
Enjoy your day.
Meshach

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meteorxtra(m): 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2013
Kirinwa:

If everyone is not...You are truly an illiterate for quoting and still not understanding the simple statement, I m sure you just want the 100 to be deposited so you can withdraw it tomorrow abi...
mayten30: you dey mind am,abeg ignore that man jare,see as him just spoil thread for person,instead of him to create a thread for his advertisement he is busy harming another person thread,imagine 5 pages on a thread talking about his broker.rubbish!!!
Grow up
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 3:12pm On Sep 23, 2013
meshpips: Buy WTI crude at market price.
Enjoy your day.
Meshach
Trade failed. Hedged for now.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by brio(m): 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2013
my eu, gj and uc currently doing fine!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2013
Oga Rozayx5, i know dat it was Tom29 of a Guy insubordination dat infuriated u and oda Ogas to anger. Pls for d sake of God kindly temper justice with mercy. Pls come back and make the thrend lively again. We are sorry.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2013
honeric01: I am selling GU around 1.6050/60 with a 30 pips SL and a 60 pips TP. we should see 1.5990 again today.

GU still has some business with 1.597x or lower before 1.62xx.

SL moved to +5

Watching a buy on EG.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by pipsbanker: 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2013
pls can anyone confirm if xemarkets still accepts uba africard.thanks in advance
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2013
benpuzzy: Oga Rozayx5, i know dat it was Tom29 of a Guy insubordination dat infuriated u and oda Ogas to anger. Pls for d sake of God kindly temper justice with mercy. Pls come back and make the thrend lively again. We are sorry.
all these are past na. the young man u are talking about even sent me his personal fx system. pls lets focus and do what d thread is meant. fight no get gain. i promise miself not to post here again pls i want it so. bye
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2013
Its clear in the statement that profits cannot be withdrawn until a $100 deposit is made. Kirinwa is right. Its not a no deposit bonus as you called it.
meteorxtra:
If everyone is not...You are truly an illiterate for quoting and still not understanding the simple statement, I m sure you just want the 100 to be deposited so you can withdraw it tomorrow abi...

Grow up
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by beejaay: 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2013
meteorxtra:

Correction..It is possible and not only that ..whatever you have made on the $100 is still left on the account for you as balance even if the 10lots is not achieved..I hope we can all read properly before tagging this as a ripoff..It is also a promotion please and please
Do not be too eager to condemn without proper investigation
Some know this business very well and can proof ur unfounded conclusions wrong
and its not healthy to be caustic in the name of "protecting" "them" newbies like you care
that i am promoting this is a sign i want them to try something good
Pls Lets just be open for our own good for a moment I am a trader as well, I have been there, done that
here is a stint of what i did with acfx bonus introduced by a member this very thread back in the day and i made good money from it

bros relax AM NOT AGAINST IT/U, infact i support it 100% (xpecially for newbies and struggling traders) cos it allow them to grow while not risking too much (am particularly in love with the vaerangold bonus with the maximum lot of 0.01 as this will benefit an average trader to put his act in order plus it will take time to even think about withdrawal though not ideal for those that wanna make quick cash from nothing)..
u have cleared the air that its only the bonus that will be removed after the one month xpiration and not with the profit like forex-metal (though it would av been lovely if they could leave it for like 2 or 3 months so as too give traders ample time to do something good with it cos with this one month, i can bet that 98% of people getting the bonus will blow the account which will eventually make the broker lose the customer they are so in haste to have cos those customers will simply move to the next broker)

as for the do-ability of 10 standard lot in a month with 100$, i can bet its 99.98999% not possible with reasons

if the trader use:
0.1 lot it means he will have to initiate 1000 trades to equal the 10 lot (0.1lot on 100$ is suicide and 1000 trades in a month is definitely impossible)
0.01 lot means he will have to initiate 10000 trades to equal the 10 lots (10000 trades in a month!!!!!!)

**** am not saying its not possible but i will find it hard to believe****
for the record am just trying to set the record straight
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by erniok(m): 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
fxbomovi: Its clear in the statement that profits cannot be withdrawn until a $100 deposit is made. Kirinwa is right. Its not a no deposit bonus as you called it.
the paragraph explicitly said the bonus and never made no reference whatsoever to profits. wonder where you guys see profits on it.
lets stop this issue on brokers and concentrate on alerst.
uj is looking good for a buy. 30 pips tp and 20 pips sl.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by erniok(m): 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2013
beejaay:

bros relax AM NOT AGAINST IT/U, infact i support it 100% (xpecially for newbies and struggling traders) cos it allow them to grow while not risking too much (am particularly in love with the vaerangold bonus with the maximum lot of 0.01 as this will benefit an average trader to put his act in order plus it will take time to even think about withdrawal though not ideal for those that wanna make quick cash from nothing)..
u have cleared the air that its only the bonus that will be removed after the one month xpiration and not with the profit like forex-metal (though it would av been lovely if they could leave it for like 2 or 3 months so as too give traders ample time to do something good with it cos with this one month, i can bet that 98% of people getting the bonus will blow the account which will eventually make the broker lose the customer they are so in haste to have cos those customers will simply move to the next broker)

as for the do-ability of 10 standard lot in a month with 100$, i can bet its 99.98999% not possible with reasons

if the trader use:
0.1 lot it means he will have to initiate 1000 trades to equal the 10 lot (0.1lot on 100$ is suicide and 1000 trades in a month is definitely impossible)
0.01 lot means he will have to initiate 10000 trades to equal the 10 lots (10000 trades in a month!!!!!!)

varengold had to adjust to to a maximum of 0.01 when forum members were always complaining of blowing there accounts. it was really the best and showed a broker that cares for the clients.

on the blackwell issue, i chatted with support team and they said that there is no restriction whatsoever on profits, the restriction is on the $100 bonus.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2013
meshpips:
Trade failed. Hedged for now.
Sell trade used as hedge has been taken off.
Enjoy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by beejaay: 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2013
fxbomovi: Its clear in the statement that profits cannot be withdrawn until a $100 deposit is made. Kirinwa is right. Its not a no deposit bonus as you called it.

yes it is a no deposit bonus with conditions (u are not depositing anything to start trading), the condition stated that u are eligible to withdraw the bonus once u av accumulated traded lot of 10 standard within a month, however, if this condition is not met withing the month u will lose the bonus but whatever profit u av made during the time will be left in ut account (the implication is after one month u av 105$-100$ will be deducted and u have a balance of 5$, however if u have like 95$ after the month xpiration the whole 95$ will be deducted leaving balance at 0$)

the condtions are clearly stated though not all that friendly and definitely not for me but its 500% better than forex-metal (if am still training like i used to this is definitely what i will be recommending for my students instead of them funding with their own money...its a wonderful learning curve material)
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by beejaay: 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2013
erniok:
varengold had to adjust to to a maximum of 0.01 when forum members were always complaining of blowing there accounts. it was really the best and showed a broker that cares for the clients.

on the blackwell issue, i chatted with support team and they said that there is no restriction whatsoever on profits, the restriction is on the $100 bonus.

ahaha smiley bros u get the gist.. there is no way 99% of accounts will not blown over with 100$ and not lot restriction (mehnn that 100pips for 0.1 when my minimum stoploss is like 50-70pips)
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2013
Bros. Punch your calculator.On 0.1 lot he needs to trade 100 times in a month which is possible.0.1 lot is $1 a pip .Remember that if done right the account will increase and so also possible to increase lot size.
My point is that the guy left sanity just to get customers by hook and crook.I wouldn't trust that broker anyways.So much clauses are in their favour.They can even decide not to pay you.They need to get their heads straight.Forgive my language.

beejaay:

if the trader use:

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2013
erniok:

Finally it is the terms and connditions that would be used because that is what you agree and signed to not what customer care said .The customer care are sometimes either clueless or eager to tell you what you wish to hear just like our friend here.

I will give an illustration.A man was bathing in the stream when a madman sneaked in and wore his clothes.When the man saw this he pursued the madman unclad to the market.Who among them is mad?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
Ayayayayayyay... Na wa o. Kai!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by seyejohn94: 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2013
seyejohn94: EUR /JPY my weekly analysis
The weekly charts is on key which signifies a time for sell. The price is around a major resistance area which has held for times past. If dat resistance shud turn support, then I am afraid to say 165.xx here we come... On the 4h chart, there's a pin bar which is still valid. A close above 135.00 invalidates the pin bar... If u re scared of entering @market, u can sell when the 4h candle closes below 134.20...the Relative strength index is falling and wants to test 60.00 area... Average true range for 4h us currently @52 pips... Though a sell signal was generated last Thursday by d pin bar... A close below 134.20 will allow me target 132.60 without risking more than 50 pips. My 1st tp will be 75pips frm entry... If this sell signal becomes invalidated then I will be on the lookout to buy and target 136.50area...Talking frm my 4h chart... Price could just rubbish my analysis... Happy trading...
Hope u were able to lock at least 75pips per trade...
Happy trading...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2013
beejaay:

if the trader use:

go back to primary 1 to learn ARITHEMETIC again. stop passing what u dont know
in public forum. no offence
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by erniok(m): 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2013
Kirinwa:

Finally it is the terms and connditions that would be used because that is what you agree and signed to not what customer care said .The customer care are sometimes either clueless or eager to tell you what you wish to hear just like our friend here.

I will give an illustration.A man was bathing in the stream when a madman sneaked in and wore his clothes.When the man saw this he pursued the madman unclad to the market.Who among them is mad?
i have gone through their tc and nowhere did they state condition for profit withdrawal.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2013
If u can still try it, join us eu sell on from 1.3531, sl 1.3558 tp, 1.3400.

Trade at ur own risk plz.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 24, 2013
Alert thread now brokers' thread and the moderators are not doing anything? Hmm.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ybamidele(m): 1:27am On Sep 24, 2013
Yes you can still have fun and make the cash here http://path.im/luxury No survey, No need to do any investment, just 10min - 20min daily.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by deloon(m): 1:36am On Sep 24, 2013
This thread is becoming annoying. Where the moderators at? undecided
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ibnilyas(m): 6:55am On Sep 24, 2013
I got mine yesterday thanks. grin grin grin
Although it have been long when left issue of forex. ??
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 24, 2013
many scammers/offtopics has invaded this thread.
bought uj/eg demo trades.
uj@98,81 sl 98,50
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by erniok(m): 7:22am On Sep 24, 2013
nzd welldone. my NU,EN,NCad and AN trades did perfectly like expected. not trading today but will be trolling here. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.