Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,072 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (662) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (655731 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 10:10am On Dec 02, 2013
Pipsland78: [b] Bwahahahaha...all these newbies (and some suppossedly "experienced" traders) talking about trippling their accounts every quarter or making 50%-100% every month just make me laugh real hard. If it were that easy, forex traders would have been the richest people in the world. Even the most successful traders such as George Soros dont talk of making 50% profit every month.

I'm sure nobody in here can boast of being profitable in the past 7years of trading, this is due to the 50%-100% monthly profit mentality.

The richest investors in the world such as Warren Buffet make only about 15% every YEAR but they do it consistently.

So my point is stop living in fantasy world by chassing all these 50% and 100% monthly profit because it will always remain a dream. Just be content with making as little profit as possible, even if it's 1% every month - this is how to become a billionaire in the long run.

Instead of focusing so much on making money, focus more on not losing money for this is how to make long-term profits.

STOP TRYING TO BUY A PLANE AND BUILD MANSIONS WITHIN ONE YEAR OF TRADING BECAUSE IT WILL ALWAYS LEAD TO "BURNT" ACCOUNTS.
[/b]
there is nothing bad in having a monthly target in mind. But the thing is that we should trade with open mind and accept what ever the market gives to us. my monthly target too is 50% but I Am satisfied with whatever profit I make at the end of the month.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Agbaka1: 10:11am On Dec 02, 2013
Agbaka1: @Pipland

if i have 1MILLION DOLLARS in my account i wll be ok with 3% annually.
common sense should tell u retail traders are d poor traders feeding d big traders. so with my constant small small targets in d next 7 .years count me as a billionaire in naira and molonian in dollars according to my yoruba sis.
if u are a dull head trader/lecturer others are not. face ur biz abeg.

throw me 5k if u really care and i will be a molonian in 4 years with a 15% monthly target easy to do. i will make my first withdrawal on d 5th year.
GO SIT DOWN JOR
multi billionairrrrrrr/mollonian for dat matter even when am doing quaterly withdrawer after first 2 years.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 10:11am On Dec 02, 2013
grabs pop corn grin
alerts indeed
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by amyoge(f): 10:19am On Dec 02, 2013
amyoge: Special Announcement!!! We want to short Gold now and our target shall be 1238.03, Happy Xmas in advance.

For those of u that shorted GOLD with us, a big congrats cos u are already smiling with atleast 50pips + while others are still waking up from sleep. For the doubting Thomas please take ur calculator and start counting so dat at the end of the month u tell me how much we have been able to cover cos as soon as i receive any signal from My Mentor, i will post it here immediately.

Mean while, we are shorting GU and our target is 0.6370 i.e. first TP. Confirm with ur strategy

For the doubting Thomas again, please use ur Calculator and calculate the total nmber of pips that we have covered just today so dat u wont come out hear and be ranting when somebody announces his success. "A good teacher will always pray that his students be greater than him" we believe on the possibility of the impossibilities.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by amyoge(f): 10:36am On Dec 02, 2013
Our Gold Short closed with 74pips waiting for little bounce back before we enter another position prior the appearance of another alert..... "we believe in the possibility of the impossibilities"

For those of u sending me PM, i am nothing but a learner like u just that i said that, " i will never let him be unless he blessed me".. send ur PM to the right destination cos i can be of any help.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ykpuffy(m): 10:47am On Dec 02, 2013
amyoge: Our Gold Short closed with 74pips waiting for little bounce back before we enter another position prior the appearance of another alert..... "we believe in the possibility of the impossibilities"

For those of u sending me PM, i am nothing but a learner like u just that i said that, " i will never let him be unless he blessed me".. send ur PM to the right destination cos i can be of any help.

hi amyoge, will like to send u a mail message?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by saintfaculty(m): 11:02am On Dec 02, 2013
Entered late on Gold.... been very busy. Still in the money though

SILVER!!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by amyoge(f): 11:04am On Dec 02, 2013
Just got a signal fro my Boss to sell EJ, TP 138.66, please dont say i told u it ur equity can carry it, u are welcome mean while do not ignore the "GOLDEN RULE" MM. All the end of today we count the total numbers of pips in all. "......we believe in the possibility of the impossibilities".
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by amyoge(f): 11:06am On Dec 02, 2013
ykpuffy:

hi amyoge, will like to send u a mail message?

My Boy friend go vex cos he go think say i don dey cheat on him.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ykpuffy(m): 11:09am On Dec 02, 2013
amyoge:

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ykpuffy(m): 11:12am On Dec 02, 2013
amyoge:

well put your mind at rest i'm not a stalker neither a flirt and plus i don't even know how you look...no offense wink
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ykpuffy(m): 11:13am On Dec 02, 2013
ykpuffy:

well put your mind at rest i'm not a stalker neither a flirt and plus i don't even know how you look...no offense smiley

Madam Amyoge, i just need u to put me thru some stuffs as regard some of your trading strategies
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by saintfaculty(m): 11:15am On Dec 02, 2013
You r d one making it look like u guyz r selling something here.... @amyoge

SILVER!!!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by drpips1(m): 11:21am On Dec 02, 2013
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ykpuffy(m): 11:22am On Dec 02, 2013
amyoge:

For those of u that shorted GOLD with us, a big congrats cos u are already smiling with atleast 50pips + while others are still waking up from sleep. For the doubting Thomas please take ur calculator and start counting so dat at the end of the month u tell me how much we have been able to cover cos as soon as i receive any signal from My Mentor, i will post it here immediately.

Mean while, we are shorting GU and our target is 0.6370 i.e. first TP. Confirm with ur strategy

For the doubting Thomas again, please use ur Calculator and calculate the total nmber of pips that we have covered just today so dat u wont come out hear and be ranting when somebody announces his success. "A good teacher will always pray that his students be greater than him" we believe on the possibility of the impossibilities.

To be more precise i was referring to this strategy of yours, i will appreciate if u can help with the system if you don't mind?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by amyoge(f): 11:24am On Dec 02, 2013
saintfaculty: You r d one making it look like u guyz r selling something here.... @amyoge

SILVER!!!

@Saintfaculty, some people offended us and don't want to admit that is the reason for all these mean while, we never asked anybody to call nor send us any mail, mean while u saw me asking those sending me PM to stop cos i cant be of help, how was ur weekend sir?

Are u still in Nnewi?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 02, 2013
fxbomovi: there is nothing bad in having a monthly target in mind. But the thing is that we should trade with open mind and accept what ever the market gives to us. my monthly target too is 50% but I Am satisfied with whatever profit I make at the end of the month.
Yes we should but it should be reasonable, not 50% monthly cos such only forces you to overtrade.

Talking from several years of experience bro.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Agbaka1: 11:29am On Dec 02, 2013
where are d so called gurumaragi of dis thread. una still dey on d run? pls come out i want to laugh out my stress. na dat lady courtsy @ Amyoge una come live for MIC.

millionaires/pros indeed. some of u are thomos, traitors, thieves, wasters infact all d bad names when dey dic.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by drpips1(m): 11:33am On Dec 02, 2013
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 02, 2013
Agbaka1: @Pipland

if i have 1MILLION DOLLARS in my account i wll be ok with 3% annually.
common sense should tell u retail traders are d poor traders feeding d big traders. so with my constant small small targets in d next 7 .years count me as a billionaire in naira and molonian in dollars according to my yoruba sis.
if u are a dull head trader/lecturer others are not. face ur biz abeg.

throw me 5k if u really care and i will be a molonian in 4 years with a 15% monthly target easy to do. i will make my first withdrawal on d 5th year.
GO SIT DOWN JOR
This is the kind of attitude that keeps you perpetually poor and begging for help.

Wish u the very best bro .
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by amyoge(f): 11:35am On Dec 02, 2013
dr-pips:

http://www.mql5.com/en/charts/1116140/eurusd-h1-hf-markets-ltd-eu-sell-waiting-for-price-to-break

D Doc, u dey vexooooooooooooooo, how man go take read this ur chart?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ykpuffy(m): 11:35am On Dec 02, 2013
amyoge:

@Saintfaculty, some people offended us and don't want to admit that is the reason for all these mean while, we never asked anybody to call nor send us any mail, mean while u saw me asking those sending me PM to stop cos i cant be of help, how was ur weekend sir?

Are u still in Nnewi?

@amyoge, i don't have any underlying motive, i just need u to put me thru your strategy, that's all i ask for oooooooooo
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by amyoge(f): 11:38am On Dec 02, 2013
saintfaculty: Entered late on Gold.... been very busy. Still in the money though

SILVER!!!

We shall re-join this journey again by 12noon. cos we are waiting for another confirmation.

Group trading dey sweet like ..........
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by elewedu(m): 11:38am On Dec 02, 2013
Time is a great resource that should be invested in making ones life a better one, not fomenting trouble, and perpetrating controversies . While you are here ranting, some are already banking pips......please grow up MR AGBAKA
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by myola777(m): 11:40am On Dec 02, 2013
saintfaculty: Entered late on Gold.... been very busy. Still in the money though

SILVER!!!
oga saintfaculty welcome, is being a while, how was ur weekend? u too much. tuale
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by amyoge(f): 11:43am On Dec 02, 2013
Pipsland78:
This is the kind of attitude that keeps you perpetually poor and begging for help.

Wish u the very best bro .

Take it easy on him, mean while i dont see anything bad with what he said just allow him to air his view, QED.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Agbaka1: 11:49am On Dec 02, 2013
Pipsland78:
Yes we should but it should be reasonable, not 50% monthly cos such only forces you to overtrade.

Talking from several years of experience bro.
with a 100k capital 5 - 10 % monthly do me. forget years of experience. na one day man life dey change. if i know dis mm i know now 4 years ago i would be like an eagle by now. waiting for my fund to start hitting 50% monthly. i know one asia trader that hit 500%+ monthly consistently. you can call him SUICIDE OR A GREEDY FX MONSTER TRADER but i have vowed never to immitate any body but always remember NA WHERE U KNOW REACH, ANOTHER PERSON START. WAKE UP FROM UR DEEP SLUMBER NOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 11:50am On Dec 02, 2013
lawson007: Howdy people?..hope we are really using the weekend for what it is designed for ---REST(especially for Fx traders)...I spoke to my man,Benpuzzy,this morning and convinced him to call off his strike.he has agreed to call off his strike,so we can all go back to business as usual in the house called FTA. Let everything get back to normal please.Take it from me some people are extroverts while others are introverts.Some will agree with you while others won't that's the way it is.Benpuzzy you are welcome back...Don't mind anyone just be yourself.Like ROzayx5 always say...PUSh the IGNORE button when you are not pleased.

My Oga, i have heard u, i will resume back after the Lagos Forex Expo cos i will be leaving for Lagos on Tuesday morning, just using Monday to finalize my Ticket and other logistics.

@Amyoge, u better mind ur ways here so that u will not be lebelled a scam or fraudster cos i will join them to fight u. ........Ones beaten, twice shy.........
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by amyoge(f): 11:57am On Dec 02, 2013
benpuzzy:

My Oga, i have heard u, i will resume back after the Lagos Forex Expo cos i will be leaving for Lagos on Tuesday morning, just using Monday to finalize my Ticket and other logistics.

@Amyoge, u better mind ur ways here so that u will not be lebelled a scam or fraudster cos i will join them to fight u. ........Ones beaten, twice shy.........

Atlast, the Antagonist has broken the silence, thanks to Lawson.

Oga i wan make them plan coup against me.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Agbaka1: 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
elewedu: Time is a great resource that should be invested in making ones life a better one, not fomenting trouble, and perpetrating controversies . While you are here ranting, some are already banking pips......please grow up MR AGBAKA
hey dont even go there. if u think my life will end up in shame u better go to bed and wake up well. God don bless me wella. pick on another person to advice. cant u survive without fta? i am planning employing 5 jobless graduate by end 2015/16 at home or abroad
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by saintfaculty(m): 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
@ Dr-pips, am with u on this one...
entered GU sell @1.6407....

@amyoge, Not at Nnewi now, Probably by 20th. Gud luck trading.

@myola777, my oga mmmh.... Na u b senior man here, weekend was cool, pretty much occupied with offline things.... just got some free time today n decided to check on market.

SILVER!!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ykpuffy(m): 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
amyoge:

Atlast, the Antagonist has broken the silence, thanks to Lawson.

Oga i wan make them plan coup against me.
who dares that not on this thread, anyway pls kindly check ur mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.