Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,112 members, 7,845,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso In Pictures - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso In Pictures (27381 Views)

CHAN Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 / Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 / AFCON: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso (1 - 1) On 21st January 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso In Pictures by naptu2: 3:59am On Feb 11, 2013
[size=14pt]1980[/size]

Christian Chukwu receives the Nations Cup trophy from Alhaji Shehu Shagari (Lagos, 1980)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tggt9Ply9lc

[size=14pt]1994[/size]

Stephen Keshi, Sunday Oliseh & Peter Rufai with the Nations Cup trophy (Tunis, 1994).

[size=14pt]2013[/size]

Joseph Yobo lifts the Nations Cup trophy (Johannesburg, 2013).

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso In Pictures by femmy2010(m): 3:59am On Feb 11, 2013
Thank God for giving us the day.
Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso In Pictures by DeHero1: 4:00am On Feb 11, 2013
190: eyema is a phoool oh
he wan carry ref grin grin grin grin

He deserves a RED CARD after match
Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso In Pictures by RoyalRoy(m): 4:06am On Feb 11, 2013
Sleep no gree come oooooo!
Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso In Pictures by agiboma(f): 4:40am On Feb 11, 2013
great pics didnt get to see the game
Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso In Pictures by KINGwax(m): 4:44am On Feb 11, 2013
^^
U missed dt? Nay, dnt tell me
Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso In Pictures by bunmioguns(m): 4:47am On Feb 11, 2013
Nd this tongue tongue

Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso In Pictures by manosteel(m): 4:50am On Feb 11, 2013
Keshi may have won the Cup but he has not won the following charges against him:

#count 1, You Stephen Keshi, on 10th February unleashed a deadly Squad and therefore used excessive and disproportional force against Burkina farso team, thereby giving yourself undue advantage which resulted to the only goal, this is a violation of United Nation Human right Resolution.

#count 2, You Keshi on this same date, your team out-played Burkina Babes, this is a violation of FIFA fair play rule.

#count 3, You keshi, on the said date, you received a prediction frm TB that you would win the match thereby deciding the outcome of the game before it was played, this is match Fixing.

#count 4, You Keshi, on this said date, after you had won the game, received a mouth watering handshakes from the goverment officials, this is goverment interference in football, which is against fifa rule.

What do you plea?

13 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso In Pictures by Ranoscky(m): 4:55am On Feb 11, 2013
I plea happiness for naija.
Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso In Pictures by Ecash1: 4:58am On Feb 11, 2013
manosteel: Keshi may have won the Cup but he has not won the following charges against him:

#count 1, You Stephen Keshi, on 10th February used excessive and disproportional force against Burkina farso team, thereby giving yourself undue advantage which resulted to the only goal, this is a violation of United Nation Human right Resolution.

#count 2, You Keshi on this same date, your team out-played Burkina Babes, this is a violation of FIFA fair play rule.

#count 3, You keshi, on the said date, you received a prediction frm TB that you would win the match thereby deciding the outcome of the game before it was played, this is match Fixing.

#count 4, You Keshi, on this said date, after you had won the game, received a mouth watering handshakes from the goverment officials, this is goverment interference in football, which is against fifa rule.

What do you plea?

#count 5, That you keshi inspite of all charges leveled against you still decides to take the cup back to your nation.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso In Pictures by Oking1(m): 5:06am On Feb 11, 2013
How I wish all our problems in this country will just go away as we won the cup. E dey pain me say I dey still go face Naija wahala after all these feeling of euphoria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso In Pictures by deols(f): 5:13am On Feb 11, 2013
I am sooo happyyyyy!!!!! kiss

This is d 1st time something NiGERIA has made me happy in 10 years or more.

Tears in my eyes

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso In Pictures by Ivynwa(f): 5:19am On Feb 11, 2013
bunmioguns: Nd this tongue tongue

Please no show that picture of Bance/Mr cocky again, i did say that I will scream if his picture gets shown again.grin grin

Can't he shave off that? He needs to find another hair signature for himself cause this one had him looking too unpretty.
If na my father he will say "Ojolu" (It's sooo uglyyy). No I ain't calling him "ugly" he just doesn't look pretty with that. Thank you.
Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso In Pictures by cindyrella(f): 5:31am On Feb 11, 2013
O king: How I wish all our problems in this country will just go away as we won the cup. E dey pain me say I dey still go face Naija wahala after all these feeling of euphoria.
sad e go better
But for the main time, be HAPPY!!grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso In Pictures by Nobody: 5:32am On Feb 11, 2013
shocked shocked shocked grin grin lipsrsealed

Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso In Pictures by ibrahym47(m): 5:37am On Feb 11, 2013
Keeping these eagles is d next line of action o!
Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso In Pictures by thaoriginator: 5:49am On Feb 11, 2013
miss law: it really great...we did it
I WAS SO HAPPY .....ALMOST CRYIN
LUV U KESHI
LUV U EAGLES
LUV U AFRICAN
UNITED WE STAND
I LOVE NIGERIA, I LOVE ALL THE TRIBES, DIVIDED WE FALL BUT UNITED WE SHALL STAND AND CONQUER.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso In Pictures by barikay: 5:52am On Feb 11, 2013
Heeeeeeey goooooal. cup Nigeria. I don wake up oh.
Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso In Pictures by calcal: 5:58am On Feb 11, 2013
May the soul of Yekini rest in peace! and God bless Victor Moses after 19 years that we lost hope on the so call chicken eagle.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso In Pictures by bigtt76(f): 6:05am On Feb 11, 2013
Oyeaaaaaa! Nigerians use the victory as rallying point to 'forget the suffering and bad governance abi?' Na there una jam road block.... nonsense senators. Na our money de take rally una sef abi?

Spacle2xl: http://gavel24.gov.ng/afcon-2013-its-our-moment-of-glory-mark/

AFCON 2013: it’s our moment of glory , Mark
…says Keshi is a child of destiny.

President of the Senate, Senator David Mark yesterday evening urged Nigerians to savor the victory of the Super Eagles in South Africa and use it as a rallying point to further the peace and unity of the country currently challenged by unabating insecurity.

Senator Mark who led the Federal government delegation to watch the final of the 2013 African cup of Nations in South Africa, was pleased that the victory of the super Eagles has offered the needed elixir and tonic to boost the peace and unity of Nigeria.

He praised the Stephen Keshi tutored boys for the successes at continental championship saying the nation owes them a great measure of gratitude.

” You deserve our honour and praise. The Federal government and indeed all Nigerians are indebted to you. You have restored our dignity and pride. You deserve our honour and reward”, Senator Mark stated.

The Senate President praised the Super Eagles for the team spirit displayed throughout the competition and implored all Nigerians to emulate the team spirit that brought the victory.

Senator Mark particularly praised the Head coach of the Super Eagles and his coaching crew for a Job well done pointing out that Keshi is a child of history and destiny.

He Said: ” As a player and captain of the Super Eagles in 1994, Nigeria won the nations cup. As a coach of the Super Eagles in 2013, he brought honour to our dear country. Keshi has proved to be a great asset to the nation. The nation is proud of you”.

Signed:

Paul Mumeh
Chief Press Secretary to the President of the Senate.
www.gavel24.gov.ng
Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso In Pictures by arusoncd(m): 6:06am On Feb 11, 2013
It took us 19yrs by 19th player wich started on 19t Jan. By sunday mba on sunday 9ite. Wow i recalled numbers atimes controls the universe!
Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso In Pictures by bumdish: 6:06am On Feb 11, 2013
Dedicating my snowman to the Supper Eagles

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso In Pictures by medoha(m): 6:14am On Feb 11, 2013
Wel play naija, acording to OBJ comment, he said gudluck nigeria gudluck to gudluck,

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso In Pictures by Umunede(m): 6:31am On Feb 11, 2013
$hady¤J:
Er, how old is Sunday Mbah? Been seeing comments and apparently people are calling him a 'youngster'.. Fantastic player but how young?
go ask him father. We de celebrate, u de here de ask us anoda thing

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso In Pictures by brownlord: 6:35am On Feb 11, 2013
Whoever they close to osazee, martins and yakubun make e tell them make them no ever step their stupid leg enter our airport again not to talk of say them won come Nigeria, congratulations Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso In Pictures by Rooneyboy(m): 6:40am On Feb 11, 2013
After all the jubilation, we still have to go back to the pit hole called Nigeria,

"Suffering still continues"
Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso In Pictures by Rooneyboy(m): 6:42am On Feb 11, 2013
brownlord: Whoever they close to osazee, martins and yakubun make e tell them make them no ever step their stupid leg enter our airport again not to talk of say them won come Nigeria, congratulations Nigeria

Those 3 M fu.ck3rs
Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso In Pictures by chucky234(m): 6:42am On Feb 11, 2013
Why Yobo seized the cup come refused to give other players,even Mikel dey beg am to touch the cup sef abi na so captain dey drag the cup like say na him papa property.
Imagine Yobo wey play only 96mins sha no gree give people labour for the trophy cup to carry,I dey vex for saggy mouth Yobo as I dey here now,him get luck say my wife no gree make I come down from the stand enter inside pitch during the celebration na slap I for just take cut that him saggy lips.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso In Pictures by Profshyna: 6:44am On Feb 11, 2013
Celebration continue @anywhere we're 2day, our workplace skul office shop market or home etc. Am jst 2 hapi dat i had a sliples 9yt al2ru. Gudmawni Nigerians! Gudmawni #landers! Celebration continua! Azonto dance continua!
Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso In Pictures by Asis(m): 6:44am On Feb 11, 2013
Yea congrts y'all history made once gain..
Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso In Pictures by manosteel(m): 6:51am On Feb 11, 2013
Where are the Ghanaians now? How quickly and suddenly have they all disappeared from this forum.
Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso In Pictures by Desdola(m): 6:58am On Feb 11, 2013
I hail thee super eagles. The midfield trio of mikel, mba and onazi were classical.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leicester City Complete The Signing Of Iheanacho From Man City(pics,video) / Bus Conveying Ifeanyi Uba Players Involved In An Accident,Players Injured.Photos / AFCON: Why Nigeria Lost To Algeria – Rohr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.