Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

What President Jonathan can learn From Super-Coach Stephen Keshi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What President Jonathan can learn From Super-Coach Stephen Keshi (861 Views)

DSS Secretly Detains Pastor Who Exposed N7billion Jonathan’s CAN Bribe / Jonathan Can Afford To Ignore Boko Haram - Cynical Politics / Clark - Jonathan Can Not Be Stopped In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What President Jonathan can learn From Super-Coach Stephen Keshi by Nobody: 1:59am On Feb 11, 2013
[b][size=14pt]Home-grown coach Stephen Keshi who showed confidence in home-grown and home-based players, leads the Super Eagles to victory with the winning goal coming from home-based player Sunday Mba.

Congratulations to Mr President on this success, your first tangible success so far. I hope you can learn from it and replicate it in all sectors.

Mr President please learn from Stephen Keshi's success that we do not need to waste billions monthly in most sectors of industry, importing expertise from white Western nations, when we neglect to appreciate that we have the home-grown talent being left idle.

Congrats to Stephen Keshi and the Super Eagles - Mr Keshi should be made a life long coach for the Super Eagles.

The Next cup would be in 2015 a year when we hope to see Stephen Keshi leading Super Eagles to a second consecutive AFCON victory;
General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) as the newly elected Head of State and Nigeria beginning her transformation into a world power.

Tonight may just be the turning point for Nigeria.

Congratulations to all Nigerians!
[/size][/b]

Super Coach: Stephen Keshi

[img]http://speakethfootball.files./2011/10/germany-women-u20-soccer-wcup-colombia-nigeria-2010-7-29-14-1-10.jpg[/img]
Re: What President Jonathan can learn From Super-Coach Stephen Keshi by GARRIx7(m): 2:07am On Feb 11, 2013
Keshi was heavily criticised by Nigerians. His performance however not only shut his critics up, but made him a "Darling" to all Nigerians.

GEJ is also heavily criticised for his alleged corruption, ineptitude and indecisiveness. Like Keshi, excellent performance is ALL it takes to shut the mouth of critics and win the people over to his side. Instead we see him blaming the opposition, the Media(local and foreign) and even Nigerians for his inefficiencies...

2 Likes

Re: What President Jonathan can learn From Super-Coach Stephen Keshi by Nobody: 2:20am On Feb 11, 2013
No foreign trained expert can solve Nigeria's problem unless the person is trained by Nigerian struggle and situation.

The Nigerian situation gives you a desire for change, makes you look for how to change the situation, by the time you have found the solution, the old guys won't let your brain child ideas work. Why? A yankee or jand trained mofo is automatically seen as better.

9jaganja and ekt bear were having a debate last year or so and 9jaganja proposed something ekt bear couldn't reply to. That 9jaganja's comment gave me a whole new idea of Nigeria problems and how foreign solutions can not work. I will look for the comment and post it here.

Nigerian problem is Nigerian made for the suffering of Nigerians. Our solution has to be Nigerian made for the benefits of Nigerians. Only we understand where e dey pain us well well.. When CNN, etc. talk about Nigeria or Africa, I realize this people no little about Nigeria. Even when Obama is talking about Africa, I simply can see even Obama is dumb on solution to African issues and can't debate Nigerian issues with even a dumb Nigerian minister.

Okonjo Iweala may worr well for America but in Nigerian situation, she is not a part of the struggle, has never been a part of the struggle and won't understand where the masses are hurting. But pride, manipulation, corruption killed visions of those whose solution to Nigerian problems evolved with the Nigerian issue giving them a perfect understanding of both the problem and the solutions to the problem.
Re: What President Jonathan can learn From Super-Coach Stephen Keshi by Nobody: 2:23am On Feb 11, 2013
^ very true

[img]http://i.goalzz.com/?i=albums%2fleagues%2f1%2f2013-02-10-03577800_epa.jpg[/img]
Re: What President Jonathan can learn From Super-Coach Stephen Keshi by demmy(m): 2:52am On Feb 11, 2013
Another id.iot thread.
Re: What President Jonathan can learn From Super-Coach Stephen Keshi by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 11, 2013
More working
More focus
More round peg in round hole
Less whining
No promises
No commitees
No looking for cheap popularity
No pr stunts

If keshi was like jona, he'd have an army of praise singers on nl
Re: What President Jonathan can learn From Super-Coach Stephen Keshi by worksmart(m): 8:26am On Feb 11, 2013
smiley
Re: What President Jonathan can learn From Super-Coach Stephen Keshi by GARRIx7(m): 9:41am On Feb 11, 2013
demmy: Another id.iot thread.

Why not keep shut if you've got nothing sensible to say..

angry
Re: What President Jonathan can learn From Super-Coach Stephen Keshi by zakkyboy: 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2013
0lumide: No foreign trained expert can solve Nigeria's problem unless the person is trained by Nigerian struggle and situation.

The Nigerian situation gives you a desire for change, makes you look for how to change the situation, by the time you have found the solution, the old guys won't let your brain child ideas work. Why? A yankee or jand trained mofo is automatically seen as better.

9jaganja and ekt bear were having a debate last year or so and 9jaganja proposed something ekt bear couldn't reply to. That 9jaganja's comment gave me a whole new idea of Nigeria problems and how foreign solutions can not work. I will look for the comment and post it here.

Nigerian problem is Nigerian made for the suffering of Nigerians. Our solution has to be Nigerian made for the benefits of Nigerians. Only we understand where e dey pain us well well.. When CNN, etc. talk about Nigeria or Africa, I realize this people no little about Nigeria. Even when Obama is talking about Africa, I simply can see even Obama is dumb on solution to African issues and can't debate Nigerian issues with even a dumb Nigerian minister.

Okonjo Iweala may worr well for America but in Nigerian situation, she is not a part of the struggle, has never been a part of the struggle and won't understand where the masses are hurting. But pride, manipulation, corruption killed visions of those whose solution to Nigerian problems evolved with the Nigerian issue giving them a perfect understanding of both the problem and the solutions to the problem.

YOU ARE MISTAKEN! NOI UNDERSTAND NIGERIA!
Re: What President Jonathan can learn From Super-Coach Stephen Keshi by TechRev: 8:49pm On Feb 11, 2013
Gej should learn from keshi. Gen. Buhari should also learn from keshi by inspiring young nigerians to lead the nation. He must not be the one. Keshi didnt go to get old players like okocha , iroha etc to play even though these older players hav more experience.
Re: What President Jonathan can learn From Super-Coach Stephen Keshi by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 12, 2013
^^ Buhari does not need to learn anything from Keshi as he as already proven that he can competently run the country

(1) (Reply)

The President’s Promise-governors Oppose Jonathan 2nd Term Including Amaechi / Nigeria Losing Ground In Oil World / We Will Make Delsu A Worldclass University- Tony Elumelu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.