Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Nairaland Future Summit : Emceez Only! - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Nairaland Future Summit : Emceez Only! (2940 Views)

Another Nairaland Summit / Nairaland Emceez: My Perspective / Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Nairaland Future Summit : Emceez Only! by Maverik: 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2008
'Sup Yall! The Rap forum is at the crossroadz right nw and we need to do sumpn fast b4 emceez lose their interest like cash deposits in a failed bank! Yall kno the rap threads aint what it used 2 be since the crash of 'Star Warz' and other related threadz.
Truthfully i might not be d most qualified emcee to call 4 dis summit bt i luv d rap threads and dats wat matters the most. We need 2 chart a new course in d history of our forum and the time is now!
we all wonna battle,improve our skills and catch fun in d process. Dat aint askin fo 2 much,nw is it?

Pls make ur suggestnz as politely as possible. No disses,insults or nasty comments,pls! Lets 4get who caused what and forge ahead.

THE FUTURE SUMMIT IS HEREBY DECLARED OPEN!
Re: Nairaland Future Summit : Emceez Only! by Maverik: 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2008
i wud like to make sm suggestions as to how we can sanitize the Rap threadz,namely:

i) we nominate one of us to be a special moderator on d forum and inform Seun accordingly. The Mod shud hve the power to ban. cheesy
ii) We shud collectively write out our own rules n regulatnz for the Rap forum.
Iii) A special thread shud be made to introduce newbies to d rest of d community b4 t hey can battle.
iv) We shud all ignore any emcee who refuses to abide by our rules.
v) we shud encourage other emceez by blessing their threadz irrespective of hw we feel about them.

Just my 2 Cents! Whaddya tink? smiley
Re: Nairaland Future Summit : Emceez Only! by chiogo(f): 10:13pm On Mar 11, 2008
One thin' i gotta say is that some topics need to be moved to the 'recycle bin' especially those
with 0-4 # of replies, i mean i know some of 'em are related to this section but obviously nobody's interested
in them, reason why they were neglected. So, i think those posters shld move them topics maybe here cld be
more organized,i don't believe this section's about creatin' topics just for its sake(as u can see, i've only created just one
on this thread), it's about bein' connected to this board and also arousin' interest in members here. If nobody replies,
they obviously ain't fascinated by it, so i don't see d point leavin' them here.
Re: Nairaland Future Summit : Emceez Only! by edosioo(f): 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2008
hmm maverik u always surprise us . one minute u want to kill someone u cant create . the next minute u become an advocate of peace.
when alexpissu created the ''lets squash all beefs and progress thread'' u were the most stubborn person then . everyone wanted peace but u were too strongheaded;you cried for justice by selective eviction. how i wish u can put ur creativity into positive thinkin rather than threatning to kill someone u cannot born. anyways good thinkin but is ur heart as clean as ur mouth?

some new rules i would suggest are
1. no creation of beef threads by anyone especially the female -u know who i mean
2. no selective judgement or badbelle eviction of a particular trouble maker aka mr most creative
3. no gangup
4. honoring of all rap threads regardless of the creator
5. no duplication of someone's creativity or no copycating
6. no pushing of any female to commit snitching or beef or to commit crime by any mc (el***)
7. one love by all members regardless of previous history or life paths in nairaland
8. A conference chat inviting those with so called multiple names to log into the conference at the same time to detect clones or whatever claims
Re: Nairaland Future Summit : Emceez Only! by Sharn06: 11:04pm On Mar 11, 2008
You know, maybe if you had come up with this idea a week ago, hmm. . just maybe, but right now. . I CAN'T BE LESS THAN BOTHERED
Re: Nairaland Future Summit : Emceez Only! by edosioo(f): 11:19pm On Mar 11, 2008
it is so annoying that the so called hiphop heads failed to honor sharn06 world cup. sharn also messed it up by snitching on some people and turning the whole place into a beef corener/comedy junction. thanks to eldee who pushed her into serious disgrace.
Re: Nairaland Future Summit : Emceez Only! by Sharn06: 11:38pm On Mar 11, 2008
errrr. . that's lyk so STALE, edosioo, look for something else to comment on, give an idea, iite? It's lyk you lurv it when you type Sharn06, innit? Try writing it in your journal, if you do have one. Okay, @ Maverick, I think this Rap forum should be sanitized. . need a special moderator lyk you said. . that's all I gast render
Re: Nairaland Future Summit : Emceez Only! by edosioo(f): 5:58am On Mar 12, 2008
sorry maverik
chiogo thunder fire your mother yyansh. i forgot to say that.
Re: Nairaland Future Summit : Emceez Only! by Rapsody(m): 6:12am On Mar 12, 2008
angry look people,i made it clear frm d onset - No trading of blames and No disses! Just make yo contributn and leave it there.

Henceforth any insult or nasty comment shud be replied wt d word "Ignore!". So lets move on!

@Chiogo
Observatn noted! Topics wt 0-4 replies shud be deleted.

@Edosioo A.k.a Bolajibaok
Contributn acknowledged esp the ff:
i) No copying or duplicatin of creativity by emceez.
ii)one luv by all members
iii)honoring of all 'reasonable' rap threads.
iv)Amnesty 4 rap-convicts.

@Sharn06
Point taken. Special mod shud be nominated. No login wt multiple usernames.

keep it comin yall!  cheesy
Re: Nairaland Future Summit : Emceez Only! by Wordsmith(m): 7:42am On Mar 12, 2008
@ topic,

i've done said it before, i'll say it again. . .the best way to sanitize the Rap threads is by banning that retard and his clones completely. To put it mildly, a moderator is needed for checks and balances. . .and for banning permanently! Seriously, that retard has turned from an irritant to a nuisance!
Re: Nairaland Future Summit : Emceez Only! by FLOWSHOW: 8:34am On Mar 12, 2008
@wordsmith
dont trade blames, insult or mention names. it will only infuriate people . wordsmith you are also part of the decay.
have u thot of ban and create anoda? ban and create anoda. ban again and create anoda again. use ur brain a little smith
the way forward not the way backwards. rapsody much respect for ur responsible comments.
Re: Nairaland Future Summit : Emceez Only! by nextbeatz(m): 9:11am On Mar 12, 2008
QUOTE FROM Maverik
'Sup Yall! The Rap forum is at the crossroadz right nw and we need to do sumpn fast before emceez lose their interest like cash deposits in a failed bank! Yall kno the rap threads aint what it used 2 be since the crash of 'Star Warz' and other related threadz.
  Truthfully i might not be d most qualified emcee to call 4 this summit bt i love d rap threads and that is what matters the most. We need 2 chart a new course in d history of our forum and the time is now!
 we all wonna battle,improve our skills and catch fun in d process. Dat aint askin fo 2 much,nw is it?

Please make your suggestnz as politely as possible. No disses,insults or nasty comments,please! Lets forget who caused what and forge ahead.

THE FUTURE SUMMIT IS HEREBY DECLARED OPEN!

QUOTE FROM Rapsody

look people,i made it clear frm d onset - No trading of blames and No disses! Just make yo contributn and leave it there.

Henceforth any insult or nasty comment should be replied wt d word "Ignore!". So lets move on!

@Chiogo
Observatn noted! Topics wt 0-4 replies should be deleted.

@Edosioo A.k.a Bolajibaok
Contributn acknowledged esp the ff:
i) No copying or duplicatin of creativity by emceez.
ii)one love by all members
iii)honoring of all 'reasonable' rap threads.
iv)Amnesty 4 rap-convicts.

@Sharn06
Point taken. Special mod should be nominated. No login wt multiple usernames.

keep it comin yall!

Now Maverik,this is the kind of confusion that destoryed my IST place in the WORLD CUP, Man what are we suppose to believe now? That you are Rapsody!!, I mean who create this post again? and who is taking responsibilities?, How many I Said No disses,insults,Just make yo contributn and leave it there. are here?

Comm'n people,lets stop making an ass out-of-ourselves GEES!!, WE have not yet concluded the one with sharon and now this, Maverik you of all people should know better, i mean is this what I'm getting an invite to come drop a comment?, If so you ought to stop filling my email with junks OK, PLEASE!!! Some people Actually have real jobs OK!! Thank you.

@ Bolabitch or any other id you are using and the rest of your kind.
Man grow up,you are @ least 19 or more, some people are married on that age(19).

@Everybody
I registered in the site 2006 i think,but was only going to the serious sections(computers e.t.c), Until a friend asked me to come check out hot rap lines knowing i am good too.( So i came,saw and conquer--ignore this part not relevant).But what i saw was amazing, how much creativity was in NIGERIANS, and how good too.To be frank y'all deserve medals,fame,e.t.c, sometimes if i have a blue day i come here to ease my mind, it gave some sense of belonging (The DREAM of being a SUPER DUPER STAR)again. That made me to start rapping again.

Now y'all is destroying this(NAIRALAND) gradually, You would never know until its all up(Everybody leaving), then y'all would going start joining someother countries forum---i mean why do "BLACK MEN HAVE BLACK MIND"? nothing ever seems good in their eyes---We don't have to be like the POLITICIANS that destroy this great country NIGERIA, Lets make thing right OK--Remember CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME--AND A BIRD AT HAND IS WORTH MORE THAN TWO IN THE FOREST.

Now see what y'all have done! making me sound all mushy and sensitive, Lets just have a sober reflection on our act then start allover again.

GOD BLESS ME,GOD BLESS NIGERIA, GOD BLESS NAIRALAND(ERS)
Re: Nairaland Future Summit : Emceez Only! by FLOWSHOW: 9:41am On Mar 12, 2008
@nextbeatz
hmm nextbeats you are a genius. so maverik=rapsody? RAPSODY HAS BEEN FOOLIN US all along.
no wonder he doesnt ever rap elsewhere except in the gospel thread
a leopard cannot hide his spots! MAVERIK=RAPSODY

look at the comments that gave him away: detected by nextbeatz!
1. (rapsody) look people,i made it clear frm d onset - No trading of blames and No disses! Just make yo contributn and leave it there.
2. (maverik) Please make your suggestnz as politely as possible. No disses,insults or nasty comments,please! Lets forget who caused what and forge ahead.

NEXTBEATZ YOU ARE A GENIUS . YOU DESERVE TO BE AN SSS OR FORENSIC INVESTIGATOR.
HMM MAVERIK AKA RAPSODY YOU FORGOT THAT U HAVE LOGGED IN AS MAVERIK BEFORE HE MISTAKENLY POSTED AS RAPSODY.
GREAT REVELATION . NEXTBEATZ KEEP IT UP! FISH OUT MORE FAKES PLS.
WONDERS SHALL NEVA END .MAVERIK=RAPSODY
Re: Nairaland Future Summit : Emceez Only! by Rapsody(m): 10:21am On Mar 12, 2008
cheesy
Rapsody = Maverik
why didnt i think of dat b4? Ure a genius,next beatz! Simply genius! Afterall Rapsody cudnt call a summit if if he wanted to,right ,he had to use Maverik's ID,right?
And everybody knows Rapsody only raps on d gospel thread,right?
And Rapsody doesnt kno Edosioo is Bolaji,right?
Infact im sure Rapsody didnt read Maverik's post b4 posting that,abi?

Pure genius,Bolaji & Nextbeatz! Thanx 4 d revelatn!

I guess ive never made a post bout stoppin d disses n blame-trading before. Moreso, i cant note observatnz made by other posters wtout being mistaken 4 Maverik. Its no use,newayz.
Re: Nairaland Future Summit : Emceez Only! by FLOWSHOW: 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2008
its nice to know that rapsody finally admits that he is maverik.
my goodness rapsody you are even better than some people in playing the split personality double id thingy.
you should be renamed rapsody- cassidy

lets celebrate the latest 2id theif caught , rapsody=maverik

great job mr forensic nextbeats.

@nextbetas
on sharn and bola. i think they both have a strong feelin for each other. but none of them admit first
Re: Nairaland Future Summit : Emceez Only! by Sharn06: 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2008
Ha ha! What's all these bout Maverik=Rhapsody? Think of this Nairaland - Common Sense = Nought. . Plus, I don't know no Bolajibaok not to talk of having PERSONAL issues with him. . One More suggestion. . There should be checks into IP addresses, any IP address with more than one username should be banned. .

@Nextbeatz,
You still haven't given any apologies for what you done. . And like I do always say, I'm MOS DEF the wrong one to start with. . I'm just being quite Nice for the progress of this forum. . I don't know no Bolaji from nowhere. . Who would actually know a self-confessed retard? Ta! So please stop associating me and him together. . In your previous post, I read you came here cuz you like rap, do solely that, don't cause no more troubles.
Re: Nairaland Future Summit : Emceez Only! by edosioo(f): 2:31pm On Mar 12, 2008
@sharn06
have u had enough, you created the beef corner and u must dance to ur music, plus its too late to be begging for mercy now.
sharn should be the first to be banned for creating """beef corner""
Re: Nairaland Future Summit : Emceez Only! by Sharn06: 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2008
Every rap forum has it, O - K? Plus, read the reason for the thread, I must have stated it a million times. . to straighten out issues, not compound them by injecting your unneeded opinions
Re: Nairaland Future Summit : Emceez Only! by edosioo(f): 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2008
FLOWSHOW:

its nice to know that rapsody finally admits that he is maverik.
my goodness rapsody you are even better than some people in playing the split personality double id thingy.
you should be renamed rapsody- cassidy

lets celebrate the latest 2id theif caught , rapsody=maverik

great job mr forensic nextbeats.

@nextbetas
on sharn and bola. i think they both have a strong feelin for each other. but none of them admit first

my goodness . so maverik =rapsody. jezz!
Re: Nairaland Future Summit : Emceez Only! by menike(m): 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2008
hey goodlukin' Mav

I knw I gotta at the Big Boss bout this (thats all I cud do)

But a Rap Moderator . hmmm I don't knw bout that
Re: Nairaland Future Summit : Emceez Only! by Maverik: 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2008
@Nextbeatz & Bolajibroke+Mini MEs
angry Nice try both of U! I see u d same Niggaz spammin d rap threadz wt baseless accusationz!
first yall said sharn was blyzmontaz,then Mailmalc was Worldbest,then Po deep was Colomb and now; Rapsody and I are d same person? Stupid bleeps!
F.Y.I, i wud be proud 2 be associated wt Rapsody - who's one of d emceez i respect on NL.bt what yall tryna do is real f*ckd up and i wont be a party to it. Dnt even think of excusing yoself frm dis mess,Next beatz! I can smell Bolaji written all over u,nigga and im a get to d bottom of dis.

@Menike
i agree wt Sharn's suggestn. A Rap Moderator is jus wat we need .Sm 1 who is very active and has the interest of d forum at heart.

@Errbody
Pls make yo nominatnz!
Re: Nairaland Future Summit : Emceez Only! by chiogo(f): 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2008
*sucks teeth*, all these long talks ain't gon do shit. Wordsmith has said it all. Pish tosh!!
Re: Nairaland Future Summit : Emceez Only! by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 13, 2008
Mav, what i should suggest is that we sanitise the thread like Sharn said, as u can see
alot of stupid threads that aint relate to RAP are  being created.Well,i got this to say some
cats feel they better than the rest members I KNOW IT atitude so they not helping matters.
It dosen't really matter, who registered on Nairaland first but who splits best.

As,for the issue of double usernames, we all know who is behind it even a blind man can tell
who the F it is.
Some people leaving Nairaland cause they can't stand the chanting of a depraved mind.
No competition, where is the intellect,No love, everything is dead, so thats why i spit it
dead like the caskets.I keep telling "cowards" this Nairaland aint the real world we suddenly
forgotten why we are here.Lets face fact an Emcee is suppose to keep the viewers happy and
excited not babbling over issue like new born babies.
After all said and done, we need to put a new face to this Online Rap Shit we ain't kids no more.

To all Netcees keepin it real from Mailmalc,Mathuss,Wordsmith,Maverik,Chiogo,Po Deep,
Menike,Naijafan,Eldee,Rapsody,Nextbeatz,Ravenzord,Tianshie,Sharn,Obedz,Afrocynic,Paddy
lo,Kgoddie,Heyo,Jduck13,Oldsync,Hybrid-x,Bolaji,Opemogaji and those i didn't mention Alex  
loves y'all
Re: Nairaland Future Summit : Emceez Only! by bolajibaok(m): 8:59am On Mar 13, 2008
if only they had listened to alex when he created the settle all beef thread. now yall can see the decay here like that in the nigerian society

but anyway let me propose the way forward:
1. everyone should turn a new leaf including me
2. we will all battle and not make personal comments on anyone or call anyone retard or other similar words
3. we all need to accept that this is not the real world and its just to entertain and while away idle time.
4. unconditional love amongst all members
5. forget the past and everyone who tasi you before and move ahead. life goes on. remember 2pac and biggie?
6. no one should be taken as the bad egg of the family.
7. everyone should abolish and abandon whatever split or double personalities or whateva . they all know themsleves
8. no malicious comment or insult by some group of people on another group
9. no online factions , clique or mafioso set up
10. no gang up and no one should be evicted
11. no one should get personal anymore. no reference to this suggestions to spite anyone.
12. we should all just battle with love and have fun
13. we should all act matured and leave all forms of retarded, childish,or notice me behaviour
14. no double entry into the world cup by anyone not even the suspected names. including the usual suspects
15.finally lets forget the past and not provoke anyone at all, we should not insult one another.
16 a YIm conference to settle all scores and make up which every mc must participate in .(time to be agreed)
17. a new nairaland world cup 2008 should be created where every MC must participate in (appointment of a judge by consensus who must not participate)
Re: Nairaland Future Summit : Emceez Only! by HYBRIDX(m): 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2008
Temper! Temper!!

a way forward? hmmmmmmm,no doubt the rap thread has lost its taste . . . . no more excitments no more fun . . . just imagine a guy (mav) tries to source for a way forward and all he gets in return is accusation and insult . . . . .damn !!! . . .in clear terms there cant be a way forward . . . . .am done with the rap thread anyways . . . .for me the best days were the "star wars" era . . . . .

but am r keep kicking it in the gospel arena 24/7 . . . .word to all em ill cats rapsody,j-duck,wordsmith,naijafan,mailmalc,malthuss,heyo,menike,alexpissu . . . . much respect to y'all . . . i've got bigger projects ,bigger hustles . . . .we gonna make it happen most definately by Gods grace. . . .

. . .like i said before the rap-thread is "DEAD" . . . .get over it!!!
Re: Nairaland Future Summit : Emceez Only! by bolajibaok(m): 6:55pm On Mar 13, 2008
@hybrid
not only the rap threads . HIPHOP GENERALLY. HIPHOP IS DEAD. CAN U IMAGINE SOULJAH BOY WAS NUMBER ONE ON THE CHARTS?
ITS LIKE SAYING BJBROKE IS NUMBER ONE. NAIRALAND RAP THREAD AND HIPHOP IS TRULY DEAD!
Re: Nairaland Future Summit : Emceez Only! by bolajibaok(m): 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2008
if only they had listened to alex when he created the settle all beef thread. now yall can see the decay here like that in the nigerian society

but anyway let me propose the way forward:
1. everyone should turn a new leaf including me
2. we will all battle and not make personal comments on anyone or call anyone retard or other similar words
3. we all need to accept that this is not the real world and its just to entertain and while away idle time.
4. unconditional love amongst all members
5. forget the past and everyone who tasi you before and move ahead. life goes on. remember 2pac and biggie?
6. no one should be taken as the bad egg of the family.
7. everyone should abolish and abandon whatever split or double personalities or whateva . they all know themsleves
8. no malicious comment or insult by some group of people on another group
9. no online factions , clique or mafioso set up
10. no gang up and no one should be evicted
11. no one should get personal anymore. no reference to this suggestions to spite anyone.
12. we should all just battle with love and have fun
13. we should all act matured and leave all forms of retarded, childish,or notice me behaviour
14. no double entry into the world cup by anyone not even the suspected names. including the usual suspects
15.finally lets forget the past and not provoke anyone at all, we should not insult one another.
16 a YIm conference to settle all scores and make up which every mc must participate in .(time to be agreed)
17. a new nairaland world cup 2008 should be created where every MC must participate in (appointment of a judge by consensus who must not participate)
Re: Nairaland Future Summit : Emceez Only! by Wordsmith(m): 10:56pm On Mar 13, 2008
Said it before, will say it again. . .ban the retard and everything's settled.
Re: Nairaland Future Summit : Emceez Only! by chiogo(f): 10:59pm On Mar 13, 2008
^^^ yup, damn right!!
Re: Nairaland Future Summit : Emceez Only! by eldee(m): 8:46am On Mar 14, 2008
@Maverik and Chiogo
Me thinks we all have to go on a united front and send mails to Seun and give him our piece of mind on the plight of this rap section.
He seems to think that this place is just sum 'forum games' section but with swearing and curse words allowed
If we can all send messages to him about our demands, he'll surely be forced to do sumn.
And if he decides to ban all of us like he banned Sharn, then so be it.
He needs to start giving this thread respect, until that happens, this section will remain as it is.
I'm even getting bored with all these drama and errthing, for now, I'll just stick with the Sports Section
At least there I know retards get banned there.

But one thing's for sure, the rap rap section is now feeling like a bad childhood to moi
If it stays like this, many more people will be joining Jackal and the rest on the pilgrimage to the sports threads and maybe outta nland.

@bolaji
I know how hard it is for you to do without attention, but I feel cloning id's and making a fool of urself is not the easiest way.
Why don't you get recognised for tite lyrics or sumn?
Swear you could make everyone start taking you serious if you get serious with your life.
Three sentences is enough for even the dullard.
Remember your real rame is Bolaji Baoku, in other words u're making a fool of ur real life on nairaland.
Please, at least spare ur father's name the disgrace.
I know u'll be tempted to come again to start spewing fuckeries, but just for one moment try to get my point.
You'll definitely agree with me.
Re: Nairaland Future Summit : Emceez Only! by FLOWSHOW: 9:46am On Mar 14, 2008
eldee:

@Maverik and Chiogo
Me thinks we all have to go on a united front and send mails to Seun and give him our piece of mind on the plight of this rap section.
He seems to think that this place is just sum 'forum games' section but with swearing and curse words allowed
If we can all send messages to him about our demands, he'll surely be forced to do sumn.
And if he decides to ban all of us like he banned Sharn, then so be it.
He needs to start giving this thread respect, until that happens, this section will remain as it is.
I'm even getting bored with all these drama and errthing, for now, I'll just stick with the Sports Section
At least there I know retards get banned there.

But one thing's for sure, the rap rap section is now feeling like a bad childhood to moi
If it stays like this, many more people will be joining Jackal and the rest on the pilgrimage to the sports threads and maybe out of nland.

@eldee
eldee you going out of nairaland?
good riddance to eldee bad rubbish.
its like one person dying out of 150million nigerians,
eldee who sabi you ? oloshi name copycat. the real eldee will be so ashamed of you now.
people like you have no future thats why u cant rep your mother's real name .
thank God mr broke doesnt like sports and girls. if not sports and romance are in trouble too.
you idiots dont even undertstand that the guys is only laughing at all of you
jeez. how can only one person(mr broke) take on a whole multitude and still outrap, outtear, outplay all of you.??
mr broke must be very very powerful!
Re: Nairaland Future Summit : Emceez Only! by Wordsmith(m): 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2008
Keep hyping yourself retard, don't worry, just 2 slugs will end your misery. . .

(1) (2)

* * Congratulations : Kr0ne Wins The Lord Of The Rings Contest 2014 * * / What Rappers Do You Think Are Underrated / /**/-BRUTAL-CLASH-OF-THE-DAMES-/**/-~Teddybiyasi Vs YeYenatu~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.