Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,803 members, 7,956,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

Drogba N D Old Woman - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Drogba N D Old Woman (1082 Views)

Mr Akpors D'lecturer N D Girls Of Today / Apkos N D Thief Very Funny / Drogba Came From Bantu B4 He Started Playing Foot Ball (picture) ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drogba N D Old Woman by Presbulg(m): 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2013
WITH LAUGH FROM AFCON !!
After Ivory Coast's return from AFCON, the players of Ivory Coast were so ashamed of their great loss to Nigeria, they decided to
disguise themselves so as not to be recognised by their fellow countrymen..
Drogba disguised himself as a monk. While walking round the streets of Abidjan, suddenly, an old lady walked up to him and
said, "Hi, Drogba!" Amazed and annoyed that an old lady had seen through his disguise, he went back home and dressed as a
Tuareg, again he bumped into the same old lady and she said: How do you do, Drogba??"
Confused and puzzled, he asked. but how did you recognise me ma?"
The old lady laughed out loud and said, are you stupid or what?
Its me, Yaya Touré cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Drogba N D Old Woman by TableLeg(m): 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2013
cheesy
Re: Drogba N D Old Woman by achinaboy(m): 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2013
Presbulg: WITH LAUGH FROM AFCON !!
After Ivory Coast's return from AFCON, the players of Ivory Coast were so ashamed of their great loss to Nigeria, they decided to
Drogba disguised himself as a monk. While walking round the streets of Abidjan, suddenly, an old lady walked up to him and
said, "Hi, Drogba!" Amazed and annoyed that an old lady had seen through his disguise, he went back home and dressed as a
Tuareg, again he bumped into the same old lady and she said: How do you do, Drogba??"

my advice to you is to quit whatever you are doing as job,do more research and studies,then you must definitly be a good writer,,,,,,you are welcome
Re: Drogba N D Old Woman by azeeza(f): 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2013
Nice one man, cant stop laughing.
Re: Drogba N D Old Woman by tripledub: 11:43am On Feb 12, 2013
Am proud to b a 9gerian. U ve go talents, and like ACHINA BOY commented polish it. I hope to see bigger write-ups from u in national dailies some day. Keep it up...
Re: Drogba N D Old Woman by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2013
Presbulg: WITH LAUGH FROM AFCON !!
very very gooooooooooddddddd
Re: Drogba N D Old Woman by MCDumexx: 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2013
I haven't visited the Joke section in a while coz of too many.....(Fill in the gap) but this is great

(1) (Reply)

Imagine Dis Funny Pic / BREAKING NEWS President Jonathan Fled As Military Takeover In A Coup / Reason Why Men Die Of "BP" Very Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.