Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,052 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Biafran National Team Winning The AFCON Cup - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran National Team Winning The AFCON Cup (1438 Views)

BREAKING!!! Biafra National Team Defeat Taipei Magpies Of Taiwan 4:1 (see Photos / Watch Biafran National Anthem with full transcription / All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafran National Team Winning The AFCON Cup by nairawall: 1:38pm On Feb 11, 2013
There is absolutely nothing transformational in the Biafran National Team winning the CUP as many want us to believe. While Abiola was languishing in jail under Abacha in 1994, the CUP was won. In 1996, while Abiola was mourning the assassination of his wife, Kudirat Abiola by Abacha, we won the Olympic gold in football.

Winning the CUP yesterday, predominantly with the players from the Igbo National team has helped to further the argument for Sovereign National Conference that will ensure True Federalism. The cup was won not based on Federal Character or Quota System as enshrined in our flawed unitary constitution.

If Okechukwu Keshi can grouped together Igbos and won the CUP, how much more if Yoruba people inside Nigeria are grouped together under Yoruba Autonomous Region, with a Yoruba Prime Minister, who controls all the wealth and resources of the Yorubaland? I can bet it within a decade, Yorubaland would have surpassed any greatness known to man.
Re: Biafran National Team Winning The AFCON Cup by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 11, 2013
Lord in heaven....why so many donkeys like nairawall in this country!! *praying in tears*
Niqqa are u so dumb,last time i checked Ibos are Nigerians,that was the National team of Nigeria that won yesterday,as long as the players kick the ball with the NFF and not a Biafran logo on it u should be satisfied,Ode!...aint u people ever tired of being silly?

2 Likes

Re: Biafran National Team Winning The AFCON Cup by donbuchi1(m): 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2013
lacks merit!
Re: Biafran National Team Winning The AFCON Cup by Biggyd2: 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2013
E no go beta for tribalism for dis country I swear! What does it matter where someone comes from, so long as they can perform! What happened to us in this country? angry
Re: Biafran National Team Winning The AFCON Cup by BOAR: 3:00pm On Feb 11, 2013
OP is one of these cretins multiplying in quantum on Nairaland everyday.

..just registered another id this month to cause problems on NL

Please all lovers of peace and the Super Eagles should ignore the fvcktard!
Re: Biafran National Team Winning The AFCON Cup by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 11, 2013
BOA®:
OP is one of these cretins multiplying in quantum on Nairaland everyday.

..just registered another id this month to cause problems on NL

Please all lovers of peace and the Super Eagles should ignore the fvcktard!

wink cheesy grin
Re: Biafran National Team Winning The AFCON Cup by ikeyman00(m): 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2013
@@@@@@@@
nice thread

seriously this is a very nice thread

i put it to my friend from oduduwa side on the phone over here in UK

man; if the great igbo could demonstrate once again what they can do in sports dnt u think its time to elect igbo for the presidency

this is him; em em em em well yes only in sports and should never be trusted with presidency

guy; this somebody lipsrsealed lipsrsealed don spoil my celebration on the day; i tell ok ooo; i got to go now and i call u bk later

guess wat there are many like him shocked

so once again good thread for me!
Re: Biafran National Team Winning The AFCON Cup by nairawall: 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2013
ikeyman00: @@@@@@@@
nice thread

seriously this is a very nice thread

i put it to my friend from oduduwa side on the phone over here in UK

man; if the great igbo could demonstrate once again what they can do in sports dnt u think its time to elect igbo for the presidency

this is him; em em em em well yes only in sports and should never be trusted with presidency

guy; this somebody lipsrsealed lipsrsealed don spoil my celebration on the day; i tell ok ooo; i got to go now and i call u bk later

guess wat there are many like him shocked

so once again good thread for me!

Thanks man, most NLers think everybody must think like them.
Re: Biafran National Team Winning The AFCON Cup by drnoel: 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2013
DheBuck: Lord in heaven....why so many donkeys like nairawall in this country!! *praying in tears*
Niqqa are u so dumb,last time i checked Ibos are Nigerians,that was the National team of Nigeria that won yesterday,as long as the players kick the ball with the NFF and not a Biafran logo on it u should be satisfied,Ode!...aint u people ever tired of being silly?
my brother, some people in NL are really very very sick. There is something really wrong with some Nigerians
Re: Biafran National Team Winning The AFCON Cup by ikeyman00(m): 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2013
ok
Re: Biafran National Team Winning The AFCON Cup by cfours: 5:23am On Feb 12, 2013
drnoel:
my brother, some people in NL are really very very sick. There is something really wrong with some Nigerians

I concur
Re: Biafran National Team Winning The AFCON Cup by naptu2: 5:49am On Feb 12, 2013
The OP was hoping to ignite another ethnic war. Thankfully nobody has fallen for the trick. . . yet.
Re: Biafran National Team Winning The AFCON Cup by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 12, 2013
Plss rub there faces in it.

Re: Biafran National Team Winning The AFCON Cup by achi4u(m): 6:35am On Feb 12, 2013
naptu2: The OP was hoping to ignite another ethnic war. Thankfully nobody has fallen for the trick. . . yet.
Soon!
just very soon!!

...but emm up super eagel
up Bia...

(1) (Reply)

PHOTONEWS: Patience Jonathan's N500 Million "Resurrection" Thanksgiving Party / Historic Agreement Between The Israeli Government And The Igbos(nri) / Buhari’s 2015 Presidential Posters(PICTURE) Flood Abuja. NL, Your View On This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.