Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,085 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:15 AM

All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) (14148 Views)

All Hail Biafra / See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... / Biafran National Team Winning The AFCON Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Eziachi: 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2009
All Hail Biafra- Biafra National Anthem

http://www.youtube.com/user/Okoroman
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by blacksta(m): 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2009
national anthem with remix na wa o - is it featuring p.diddy.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Eziachi: 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2009
blacksta:

national anthem with remix na wa o -  is it featuring p.diddy.

grin grin grin
No it's featuring more of synthesized and modern sounding more than the original version. Did you like what you heard?
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2009
SMH
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2009
isnt there a forum called Biafraworld abi did Nairaland change to Biafraland without informing anybody?
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by sley4life(m): 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2009
tpia.:

isnt there a forum called Biafraworld abi did Nairaland change to Biafraland without informing anybody?
does that concern u
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 26, 2009
sley4life:

does that concern u

a more relevant question would be do you have cognitive abilities.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by bawomolo(m): 1:23am On Jul 26, 2009
a remix without autotune?

boooooooooo
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by oyinda3(f): 10:01am On Jul 26, 2009
tpia.:

i tell u these idiots are crazyy
what part of NAIRALAND (for Nigerians and friends of Nigeria) is difficult to comprehend
please take your garbage to biafra land abi na biafra world. angry
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by udezue(m): 10:43am On Jul 26, 2009
I love it.

If it hurts you can simply drink anti-freeze/coolant.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by oyinda3(f): 10:49am On Jul 26, 2009
fool. of course u love it
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by udezue(m): 10:54am On Jul 26, 2009
Idiot bastard ffuck YOU. If I like what is your BUSINESS u stupid BITCH? Get yours or STFU.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by oyinda3(f): 10:55am On Jul 26, 2009
i can already picture what biafra will be like. keep it up
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by udezue(m): 11:00am On Jul 26, 2009
Continue to picture it. Ode. U no get life. Get a job jare or picture what ur village will look like. Dont worry about Biafra. Good or bad it wont affect u.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by oyinda3(f): 11:02am On Jul 26, 2009
ode is a yoruba word na. just make sure you practice getting it out of ur system b4 u go.

the thing with many biafrans is that u can't trust them. 60 yrs from now they will be saying that nigeria kicked them out of the country. they won't say they left on their own out of stubbornness cheesy
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by olabukola: 11:11am On Jul 26, 2009
oyinda.:

ode is a yoruba word na. just make sure you practice getting it out of ur system b4 u go.

the thing with many biafrans is that u can't trust them. 60 yrs from now they will be saying that nigeria kicked them out of the country. they won't say they left on their own out of stubbornness cheesy
Why are you worried about them? This our Nigeria is it doing you/anybody any good? Why is it that Arawa are clamouring to saperate, Igbos are doing same and we are busy worring about them. Nigeria is not working and they want out i don't know why that should border us more than them.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by udezue(m): 11:14am On Jul 26, 2009
Abasi Mbok!!! U MUST BE AN IDIOT. Ode is a Yoruba word. So what? Does it mean I cant speak in Yoruba if I want? Since when did that become ur copyright? Biafra has nothing against Yoruba u big fool. What a simpleton. We even get Yoruba n my family sef if u like to know. Dumbass Africans still wanting to honor maps drawn up by non Africans. If you want Oduduwa will that be an offense against Igbos? No. Its self determination bitch. Whatever you want is ur business now let other ppl handle theirs. The best thing that will happen to Efik, Igbos, Ijaw, Ogoni is Nigeria letting them go so no worry we will be forever grateful leaving that stinking experiment gone wrong you call a nation. Nkita racha kwa ki onu.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by oyinda3(f): 11:14am On Jul 26, 2009
why do you have a yoruba username? the other one too is using yoruba words. lol i wonder what language u will be speaking in biafra.
arawa ko olawa ni. to ba gbo nkan ti mo so ko respond pe o gbo. otherwise mo gbagbo pe omo yoruba ni e.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by udezue(m): 11:28am On Jul 26, 2009
We'll be speaking fluent Yoruba. Big fool. lol  coz I used a Yoruba word. Olodo. U think you are that important? lol Unlike fools like you Easterners are well learned ppl and are known to be multilingual. It doesnt make us less Efik or Igbo. We add to our knowledge. Its an advantage for us. BUSH MEATS like you wont know.
Ndi ofe mmanu n'atom ochi ooo.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by oyinda3(f): 11:30am On Jul 26, 2009
dat one na essay.
if all the yoruba and hausa people commot for lagos and abuja go live in onitcha we would have inferiority conplex too. so i no blame una.
dem go say dem be biafra but 80% of them go dey still dey live for ghana, lagos, abuja etc  cheesy. if ur country sweet u so, why u run commot? your parasite life no tire u?
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 26, 2009
aswerigad both of you need to get laid or better still rammed in the ass
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by udezue(m): 11:38am On Jul 26, 2009
excuse me
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by ezeagu(m): 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2009
oyinda.:

dat one na essay.
if all the yoruba and hausa people commot for lagos and abuja go live in onitcha we would have inferiority conplex too. so i no blame una.

Lagotians aren't even Yoruba, their Creoles, and Abuja is a city started from scratch, don't get into yourself too much.

oyinda.:

dem go say dem be biafra but 80% of them go dey still dey live for ghana, lagos, abuja etc  cheesy. if ur country sweet u so, why u run commot? your parasite life no tire u?

Parasite? 80%? If you go to Onitsha, Aba and other cities you would see they're already over crowded, so moving off to other cities with more room and less competition is more practical, or are some Lagos residents and Yoruba not moving to Abuja?
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by oyinda3(f): 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2009
why don't you just create a new city in the south east? or as many cities as can contain you in igboland? you move to other cities and they welcome you but then you turn around and complain about its inhabitants. that's not nice.

even ghana is deporting the igbos there for crime and whatnot. that's a bad name for nigeria.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by generalzango(m): 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2009
Idiot,this is NAIRALAND 4 God.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by generalzango(m): 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2009
Idiot,this is NAIRALAND 4 God.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by Eziachi: 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2009
This is about the new version of Biafran national anthem compared to the one done in the 60s. It's either you like, or dislike it or nothing to say. Simple.
Why do some people get ants in their trousers whenever Biafra is mention but don't have such epilepsy when Oduduwa or Arewa is mentioned? WHY IS THAT? WHY? The name of this blog is nairaland. You can discuss whatever you want from A-Z, AND NO ONE SAID IT'S BIAFRAN free blog.
People that are brought up with junta mentality of banning whatever they don't want to see or hear but still think that they are civilized.

People should leave their hate, myopic reasoning, and ask themselves whether the every day event feel them with confidence about Nigeria? Only this week, the north even in the face of the ongoing stuff in Niger Delta had the gut to took a petroleum project meant for Effurun Warri to KADUNA.
Despite Everything that is going on.

Imo state 419 governor decamping to PDP and soon the Abia one will join them. This is why we want Biafra now than never before, so that we can take care of this people. You only have to look at those that came to Imo and WELCOME Ohakim back to their rogue party- OBJ, Yar Adua, Solomon Lar etc. The likes of Ohakim knew that within Biafra, those rogues that came to welcome him to PDP will no longer be available to hold his crooked and evil hand.
He will have to deal with his own people without external forces helping them to achieve their evil aim.

BIAFRA is not the problem of Nigeria but the solution. Stop your hatred of Ndigbo and think what Biafra represents and think what you should be doing in you own enclave and stop worrying about Biafra that you are not part of or by any chance affect your lovely life inside Nigeria with it's existence.
STOP NOW! LEAVE HATE!!! & USE YOUR BRAIN!!!
LONG LIVE BIAFRA!
LONG LIVE FREEDOM!!
LONG LIVE SELF DETERMINATION!!!
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by ezeagu(m): 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2009
oyinda.:

why don't you just create a new city in the south east? or as many cities as can contain you in igboland? you move to other cities and they welcome you but then you turn around and complain about its inhabitants. that's not nice.

Who's going to start the new city when all the amenities are in Lagos and Abuja? As I said before Lagos and Abuja are no-mans lands', so there nobody who is welcoming anybody, If your talking about Ibadan or Kano, then I understand. Plus its not like there aren't tensions created by both sides.

oyinda.:

even ghana is deporting the igbos there for crime and whatnot. that's a bad name for nigeria.

This is just a silly statement, unless you can find a credible source that says the Ghanaian government is deporting only Igbo Nigerians, plus its now known that Igbo speakers were invited into the US Army in turn for a visa. Plus I wouldn't start talking about crime and ethnicity if I were you, it's a glass house.
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by oyinda3(f): 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2009
ezeagu:

Who's going to start the new city when all the amenities are in Lagos and Abuja? As I said before Lagos and Abuja are no-mans lands', so there nobody who is welcoming anybody, If your talking about Ibadan or Kano, then I understand. Plus its not like there aren't tensions created by both sides.

This is just a silly statement, unless you can find a credible source that says the Ghanaian government is deporting only Igbo Nigerians, plus its now known that Igbo speakers were invited into the US Army in turn for a visa. Plus I wouldn't start talking about crime and ethnicity if I were you, it's a glass house.

so there are no amenities in biafra land u mean? how can secession then be successful? you can shout all the igbo kwenu and as many all hail biafra as you wish but none of you will be willing to relocate to onitcha and aba. that's just like screaming "naija 4 life" "f.uck US" but still you rest ur butt in US because your selfish self want the amenities. you mean to say igboland doesn't have leaders to help out the situation in their land? or you mean to say the igbo leaders are corrupt too? because all you guys seem to do is paint yourselves as innocent victims and the rest of nigeria as corrupt and evil.

we all know that the nigerian population in ghana is mostly igbo (I guess they want to enjoy the amenities over there too. can you imagine obama visited ghana and those foolish biafrans went there to disrupt the arrival with their protests. giving nigeria a bad name as usual)
and what do you think the aim of the US army is in enlisting igbo speakers?
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by asha80(m): 6:12pm On Jul 26, 2009
oyinda.:

so there are no amenities in biafra land u mean? how can secession then be successful? you can shout all the igbo kwenu and as many all hail biafra as you wish but none of you will be willing to relocate to onitcha and aba. that's just like screaming "naija 4 life" "f.uck US" but still you rest ur butt in US because your selfish self want the amenities. you mean to say igboland doesn't have leaders to help out the situation in their land? or you mean to say the igbo leaders are corrupt too? because all you guys seem to do is paint yourselves as innocent victims and the rest of nigeria as corrupt and evil.

we all know that the nigerian population in ghana is mostly igbo (I guess they want to enjoy the amenities over there too. can you imagine obama visited ghana and those foolish biafrans went there to disrupt the arrival with their protests. giving nigeria a bad name as usual)
and what do you think the aim of the US army is in enlisting igbo speakers?

What are your back ups for this claim?
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by olabukola: 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2009
I think Oyinda and becomerich is one person. grin grin grin
Re: All Hail Biafra- Biafran National Anthem (Remastered) by oyinda3(f): 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2009

http://www.theghanaianjournal.com/2009/07/07/nigerians-bemoan-closure-of-business-premises-in-ghana-over-n44m-levy/

olabukola:

I think Oyinda and becomerich is one person. grin grin grin

and you and ikeyman are one person. tongue tongue tongue
why is your username olubukola, a yoruba one anyways? are u ashamed of your roots? or you're trying to mislead us?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Childhood & Youthful Pictures Of Nigerian Heroes & Celebrities / Biafra Group Applies For UN Membership / Ambode Confirms Justice Opeyemi As Chief Judge Of Lagos State - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.