Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Halliburton - Trainee Engineers - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Halliburton - Trainee Engineers (54637 Views)

Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment At EPCM Engineers Limited / Vacancy: Graduate Trainee Engineers / 2015 Graduate Trainee Engineers At Weatherford (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Fernandinho: 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2013
rasaqdayo: Guys a person called on Sunday for an interview on Tuesday also got this ocean message. For me nah all potential candidate got the mail and you might receive their call anytime. Primus u shld ask from ur guy again if he checked his mail. If you are boniface what will you do in this situation. One more confirmed info is that next training batch will start August.

Which Sunday are u talking abt here my guy? Today or past?
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by rasaqdayo: 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2013
last week Sunday evening and they were 5 on that Tuesday called by wireline and perf psl. All were elect guyz. primus pls try ask about the psl and the day ur guy got the call as well as the discipline of the 3 guyz.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Fernandinho: 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2013
rasaqdayo: last week Sunday evening and they were 5 on that Tuesday called by wireline and perf psl. All were elect guyz. primus pls try ask about the psl and the day ur guy got the call as well as the discipline of the 3 guyz.

Wow...EEE..Hmmmm..Has any of them been called after then?

1 Like

Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by primusmaximus: 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2013
Fernandinho:

Pls what kind of test did he do? Was it a particular PSL?

rasaqdayo:

last week Sunday evening and they were 5 on that Tuesday called by wireline and perf psl. All were elect guyz. primus pls try ask about the psl and the day ur guy got the call as well as the discipline of the 3 guyz.

Same Aptitude test.. He dint know wat PSL it was for. But he got the mail last Sunday and all three of them that wrote the test n did interview last thursday studied Elect/Elect.. So I'm guessing its wireline or perf also
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by rasaqdayo: 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2013
nothing yet but a friend that is a mech guy that got his call just a week after the general interview last month to write another test said he got his success news exactly a week after. It might be wireline perf for last week and maybe 3-5 were scheduled for each day since 5 had on Tuesday and like primus said 3 were in Thursday . Let hope other psl continue next week with the call.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by auggi: 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
rasaqdayo: nothing yet but a friend that is a mech guy that got his call just a week after the general interview last month to write another test said he got his success news exactly a week after. It might be wireline perf for last week and maybe 3-5 were scheduled for each day since 5 had on Tuesday and like primus said 3 were in Thursday . Let hope other psl continue next week with the call.

Guys this test after the interview what is it like? Any ideas?
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Fernandinho: 9:59pm On Jun 30, 2013
Me i don't understand this pple again ooohh..God dey sha..Dazzal..cheesy
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by rasaqdayo: 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2013
auggi nah technical test o. and oral interview. i don't know much about what sort of question but i guess fill the gap or optional.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by rasaqdayo: 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2013
@primus, can u pls ask your friend that had the interview if he got this pool message also.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Fernandinho: 11:05am On Jul 02, 2013
rasaqdayo: @primus, can u pls ask your friend that had the interview if he got this pool message also.

Dude, calm down..I don't tink dat will change anytin..As long as u didn't get regret mail, u are on d safe side..Just keep praying u will be considered when they have more vacancies to choose from the "pool"..Somewhere in d mail clearly stated dat it is not a guaranty for employment, likewise medicals diz days...God's time is the best....
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by rasaqdayo: 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2013
@Ferdinando... man u r very funny. "I don't tink dat will change anytin..As long as u didn't get regret mail, u are on d safe side". U con dey interprete statements from Boniface like say we all don't understand. Well just let primus answer me pls. Truth is I am curious to know some facts and I have my reasons for asking that question. We all ain't calm man..., and thats why we all type nairaland onto our url...u know what I mean
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by drcooleasy(m): 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2013
watsup guys smiley
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by auggi: 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2013
Wetin happen? grin
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Fernandinho: 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2013
@Drcooleasy and auggie-any better?
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by rasaqdayo: 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2013
Nothing new yet than those interviewed guyz getting offer letter n resuming next week.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Fernandinho: 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2013
rasaqdayo: Nothing new yet than those interviewed guyz getting offer letter n resuming next week.
Wow!!! That's good to know. Congrats to them. We just have to keep hoping incase they dey need more pple.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by drcooleasy(m): 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2013
Make God bless us sef ooo
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Tomoarika(m): 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2013
I don't know how accurate this is, but I got an e-mail notification from my search agent abt an Entry Level Engr (completions) opening on the Halliburton website. I haven't visited the site yet but I just wanted to alert interested people. Kindly check it out.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by SoGalant1(m): 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
Ų ehn! Which way sef...Bank or Oil Company? ℓσℓz
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Tomoarika(m): 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2013
SoGalant1: Ų ehn! Which way sef...Bank or Oil Company? ℓσℓz

Na dis one sure pass na. Just looking out for peeps.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by SoGalant1(m): 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2013
I feel you
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Kolren: 6:55am On Aug 27, 2013
Hi everyone. I received a call from a lady from their PH office yesterday to go to the Lagos office for a chat. Please I need points on what to expect; is it a test(aptitude or technical) or an interview. I would really appreciate your prompt response. Thank you.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Fernandinho: 7:02am On Aug 27, 2013
Kolren: Hi everyone. I received a call from a lady from their PH office yesterday to go to the Lagos office for a chat. Please I need points on what to expect; is it a test(aptitude or technical) or an interview. I would really appreciate your prompt response. Thank you.

Were u part of those that were interviewed sometime this year? If yes, Lagos or PH?
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by mara100(f): 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2013
no it's just a chat
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Kolren: 11:05pm On Aug 27, 2013
Yes, I had my interview in Lagos at the end of May.
Fernandinho: .

Were u part of those that were interviewed sometime this year? If yes, Lagos or PH?
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Kolren: 11:06pm On Aug 27, 2013
Thank you.
@mara100:
no it's just a chat
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by viviangogos(f): 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
Kolren: Hi everyone. I received a call from a lady from their PH office yesterday to go to the Lagos office for a chat. Please I need points on what to expect; is it a test(aptitude or technical) or an interview. I would really appreciate your prompt response. Thank you.
pls wen is ur date? I got such too.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by drcooleasy(m): 1:11am On Aug 28, 2013
Seems they're back for us
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Fernandinho: 8:28am On Aug 28, 2013
drcooleasy: Seems they're back for us
My thoughts exactly...I think d patience will pay off...Did u get d call too?
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Fernandinho: 8:32am On Aug 28, 2013
Kolren: Yes, I had my interview in Lagos at the end of May.
Good..I believe u got the "Talent Pool" mail right?
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Kolren: 10:56pm On Aug 28, 2013
On Thursday.
viviangogos: pls wen is ur date? I got such too.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Kolren: 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
Yes I received the talent pool mail.
Fernandinho:
Good..I believe u got the "Talent Pool" mail right?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Difference Between A Cover Letter And An Application Letter / Career Websites In Nigeria: From Banks To Oil To Recruitment To Govt Etc. / Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.