Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Guiness Advert: “My Friend Udeme” Vs “My Brother Femi” - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Guiness Advert: “My Friend Udeme” Vs “My Brother Femi” (20118 Views)

Glamorosa Vs Mara & Clara Vs My Eternal / Ongoing Malta Guiness Street Dance In Ghana! 7 Countries!: Who Would Win? / Malta Guiness Street Dance - Xfellaz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guiness Advert: “My Friend Udeme” Vs “My Brother Femi” by jannicus: 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2013
I'll go with the Udeme advert.
Re: Guiness Advert: “My Friend Udeme” Vs “My Brother Femi” by dabossman(m): 5:11pm On Feb 15, 2013
StarBoard: ...my Brother Femi is a silly, uninspiring and mashed-together advert.
So it takes a loafing little brother to wait for his ugly big brother to come from the nameless "City" to give him a bus ticket and a miserable bottle of small stout after performing aproko stunts in the "City", with that silly-a$$ line?
Jeez.
The creative director for that advert needs to be fired or sent back to nursery school to work on his imagination.

Have you stopped to think that the people that ad is targeting are not the typical "I don make am for city, buy big Jeep come show for villa", but the regular joe that is hustling in the city and comes home to bring his brother into the city with him. If you use Nigeria as an example, you will agree that there are more people like that in this country. You only need to visit the motor parks to know that everyday brothers and sisters are bringing their younger ones to city to come and hustle as well.

I mean let's face it, what percentage of people return to the villa at Christmas or Sallah as millionaires? The regular joes drink Guinness too you know.
Re: Guiness Advert: “My Friend Udeme” Vs “My Brother Femi” by tnktosin(m): 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2013
My friend Udeme Anytime Anyday grin
Re: Guiness Advert: “My Friend Udeme” Vs “My Brother Femi” by StOla: 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2013
ebamma: that my senior brother femi advert is very silly, imagine my senior brother coming to the village to visit me only to give me a ticket to go and drink guinness i for shun am

Lol! You must have misread the plot. The ticket was for the younger brother to join Femi in the city. The City itself is the "table of men" that harbours only the strong and willful as portrayed by the drinking table.

1 Like

Re: Guiness Advert: “My Friend Udeme” Vs “My Brother Femi” by Kryptonvinyl(m): 7:04am On Nov 06, 2021
My friend Udeme all the way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Remembering The New Masquerade Soap Opera (Videos, Photos) / Bbnaija: Amaka Issued A Strike For Microphone Infringement (video /photos) / Alex Evicted From Big Brother Naija #bbnaijafinale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.