Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Construction Work Begins On 100km Road In Ogun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Construction Work Begins On 100km Road In Ogun (7702 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba Games Village Nnewi Ongoing Construction Work (Photos) / Work Begins On 10 New Rail Lines / Work Begins On $3bn Lagos Light Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Work Begins On 100km Road In Ogun by Gbawe: 8:35am On Feb 12, 2013
Yewe2011:

from my understanding its a road in Ogun State but it leads into a border town in neighbouring Benin Republic

If some were not predisposed to seeking negatives then they would make the obvious deduction you have made easily. I find this a very irritating habit of Nigerians I don't see in others. I.e mindless pessimism and an innate inability to give credit where due. It is as if many are now mentally damaged by our traumatic Nation to the extent they must not celebrate anything good or be happy at progress. Everyone is busy looking for negatives to highlight even as they swore they wanted roads yesterday.
Re: Construction Work Begins On 100km Road In Ogun by jigawatts(m): 8:45am On Feb 12, 2013
lagcity: Na wa for Nigerian journalists. Dem still dey call the man senator ibikunle after he don become governor. Why dem no kuku call the president governor Jonathan?

ONCE A SENATOR, ALWAYS A SENATOR wink
Re: Construction Work Begins On 100km Road In Ogun by Gbawe: 8:47am On Feb 12, 2013
jigawatts:

ONCE A SENATOR, ALWAYS A SENATOR wink

Yes. Political etiquette.
Re: Construction Work Begins On 100km Road In Ogun by olafolarin(m): 8:53am On Feb 12, 2013
the 100km road beginning
Re: Construction Work Begins On 100km Road In Ogun by wildchild1: 8:58am On Feb 12, 2013
Ikengawo: Obviously you need a road connection between you and neighboring countries for trade. Must everything confuse somebody?
only people of intellectual minds like us will understand...we are not all grown ups here bro,some are really lagging behind
Re: Construction Work Begins On 100km Road In Ogun by dankofa: 9:02am On Feb 12, 2013
So what is the plan of d gov on d ever busy road from Ijoko to akute to Ishashi and Berger? That road would win d worst road in Nigeria!
Re: Construction Work Begins On 100km Road In Ogun by Geniro: 9:07am On Feb 12, 2013
Gbawe:

If some were not predisposed to seeking negatives then they would make the obvious deduction you have made easily. I find this a very irritating habit of Nigerians I don't see in others. I.e mindless pessimism and an innate inability to give credit where due. It is as if many are now mentally damaged by our traumatic Nation to the extent they must not celebrate anything good or be happy at progress. Everyone is busy looking for negatives to highlight even as they swore they wanted roads yesterday.

Coming from one who deplores similar tactics to always seek out negatives from the ruling party is quite sad, your hypocrisy is quite alarming.

You have no moral standing to chide snide attacks against Sen Amosun.

@ Thread, Amosun, please pull this off cos it will benefit the state immensely cool

1 Like

Re: Construction Work Begins On 100km Road In Ogun by seanet01: 9:11am On Feb 12, 2013
Ikengawo:

ACN is no more!
In your dreams
Re: Construction Work Begins On 100km Road In Ogun by daddydila: 9:25am On Feb 12, 2013
:DDatz a good one....am really lovin diz new government...focused on development
Re: Construction Work Begins On 100km Road In Ogun by olafolarin(m): 9:31am On Feb 12, 2013
beginning
Re: Construction Work Begins On 100km Road In Ogun by olafolarin(m): 10:00am On Feb 12, 2013
dankofa: So what is the plan of d gov on d ever busy road from Ijoko to akute to Ishashi and Berger? That road would win d worst road in Nigeria!

That Road was amognst the roads inspected last week by the Governor and will be awarded soon.Including Mowe-Ofada Road,etc
Re: Construction Work Begins On 100km Road In Ogun by bashydemy(m): 10:31am On Feb 12, 2013
Some people can't differentiate between State and FG roads Thanks to Amosun jare,
Re: Construction Work Begins On 100km Road In Ogun by geeez: 10:42am On Feb 12, 2013
Yorubaland on course

Ko ni baje lai lai!

Haters can go hang
Re: Construction Work Begins On 100km Road In Ogun by metti(m): 10:43am On Feb 12, 2013
lagcity: Na wa for Nigerian journalists. Dem still dey call the man senator ibikunle after he don become governor. Why dem no kuku call the president governor Jonathan?
All over the world that is how they are called. Once you are a senator, the name sticks with you for life.
Re: Construction Work Begins On 100km Road In Ogun by olafolarin(m): 10:46am On Feb 12, 2013
a

Re: Construction Work Begins On 100km Road In Ogun by olafolarin(m): 10:57am On Feb 12, 2013
B

Re: Construction Work Begins On 100km Road In Ogun by olafolarin(m): 10:59am On Feb 12, 2013
C

That road will link 4 Local Govts in Yewaland leading to Benin Border.

Re: Construction Work Begins On 100km Road In Ogun by Mukaz: 11:02am On Feb 12, 2013
The massive construction going on in ogun state shows that pdp is not the party we want in south-west...UP ACN
Re: Construction Work Begins On 100km Road In Ogun by EkoAtlantic1(f): 11:47am On Feb 12, 2013
olafolarin: C

That road will link 4 Local Govts in Yewaland leading to Benin Border.

you live there?
Re: Construction Work Begins On 100km Road In Ogun by EkoIle1: 12:23pm On Feb 12, 2013
Wow!!! This is some serious road business.

Omo Ogun, ise ya...
Re: Construction Work Begins On 100km Road In Ogun by warrior01: 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2013
Thumbs up if he can pull it through but Mehn, Ogun state is highly underdeveloped especially that village called Abeokuta
Re: Construction Work Begins On 100km Road In Ogun by geeez: 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2013
Eko Ile: Wow!!! This is some serious road business.

Omo Ogun, ise ya...

You Yoruba people are too proud. It's happening in Delta State live

Re: Construction Work Begins On 100km Road In Ogun by seanet01: 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2013
warrior01: Thumbs up if he can pull it through but Mehn, Ogun state is highly underdeveloped especially that village called Abeokuta
Abeokuta a Village?
You called the Cradle of Nigerian Civilization a village?
Thunder Fire your YANSH.
Re: Construction Work Begins On 100km Road In Ogun by Gbawe: 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2013
Geniro:

Coming from one who deplores similar tactics to always seek out negatives from the ruling party is quite sad, your hypocrisy is quite alarming.

You have no moral standing to chide snide attacks against Sen Amosun.

@ Thread, Amosun, please pull this off cos it will benefit the state immensely cool

Another lying charlatan. First of all, it is "deploys" not "deplores" Secondly prove that I "deplores similar tactics". Show I ridicule the laudable efforts of PDP performers here and now or accept you are a lying ******** !!!! Show, even once, where I lie against the PDP. If a man continuously repeats that cancer kills does that mean he is lying simply because some intolerant, immature and biased people are tired of hearing that message? Is the PDP ,after 14 years, a monumental f*ck-up at the centre or not? Simple yes or no?

Show where, even once in my over 8,000 posts, I have ever attempted to discredit the efforts of performers like Chime, Akpabio, Amaechi or any other PDP administrator who is genuinely delivering. Say what you want but I have never and will never be in the group who can never give credit where due. I rate achievers always because I will always, regardless of bias or affiliation, appreciate those who rise above mediocrity to deliver good governance for Nigerians. Believe what you want but I am a winner and achiever in life and that automatically predispose me to appreciating other achievers even if we don't share Party, ethnic or sectional affiliation. You and many others are not even discerning or honest enough to see that my dislike of the PDP is mainly related to their indolent administration of Nigeria at the the centre. Nonetheless, that has never stopped me praising PDP achievers let alone denying them the credit they deserve.

Just prove your case and show , even once, where I have ever attempted to discredit the infrastructural endeavour of any proven performer who is not ACN (whether it Okorocha of APGA, Mimiko of Labour or Akpabio of PDP) and then we can talk. Out of over 8,000.00 posts, that should not be difficult if I am what you claim and if you are not a blatant liar. Otherwise shut up and stop making me out to be what my opinion and writing here suggest I am not. Prove your point I am against all things PDP , including it's performers, or accept you are the hypocrite. I may be against the Party at the federal level and at the centre but which ambitious and exposed Nigerian would not be given the importance of the centre to our national progress?
Re: Construction Work Begins On 100km Road In Ogun by Gbawe: 2:12pm On Feb 12, 2013
Eko Ile: Wow!!! This is some serious road business.

Omo Ogun, ise ya...

Of course it is. Why else are the 'usual suspects' not here in their negativity? The "only Fashola/Oshiomhole is working" lie they comfort themselves with is now no longer tenable and beginning, more and more, to look like the rantings of hateful losers condemned to never give credit where due.
Re: Construction Work Begins On 100km Road In Ogun by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 12, 2013
metti:
All over the world that is how they are called. Once you are a senator, the name sticks with you for life.
BS why is Obama not called senator Obama.
Re: Construction Work Begins On 100km Road In Ogun by omoodeogere(m): 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2013
is it by foces to comment just leaveit for ogun people to comment
Idi Amin: Abeg hw does d road constructn affect me in PH here.:/
Re: Construction Work Begins On 100km Road In Ogun by Gbawe: 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2013
femmyb:
BS why is Obama not called senator Obama.

Because he is currently still President.
Re: Construction Work Begins On 100km Road In Ogun by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2013
I knw this area...how i jst wish you guys visit this so call international border to see it to yourselves and understand the urgent need to construct that unmotorable bit. You'll be surprise and at the same embarassed at wht you'll see. Infact, you will want to change your nationality...imagin, a car plying a tared and ornamented road coming frm R.Benin sudenly ends and start dancing to Alingo and Kukere simultanously at a spot where we have signboard inscribed "welcome to Nigeria" "welcome to Ogun state Nigeria" and " welcome to Imeko/Afon L.G. Ogun state nigeria". Very pathetic! May God save Nigeria from Nigerians!
Re: Construction Work Begins On 100km Road In Ogun by Geniro: 11:03pm On Feb 12, 2013
Gbawe:

Another lying charlatan. First of all, it is "deploys" not "deplores" Secondly prove that I "deplores similar tactics". Show I ridicule the laudable efforts of PDP performers here and now or accept you are a lying ******** !!!! Show, even once, where I lie against the PDP. If a man continuously repeats that cancer kills does that mean he is lying simply because some intolerant, immature and biased people are tired of hearing that message? Is the PDP ,after 14 years, a monumental f*ck-up at the centre or not? Simple yes or no?

Show where, even once in my over 8,000 posts, I have ever attempted to discredit the efforts of performers like Chime, Akpabio, Amaechi or any other PDP administrator who is genuinely delivering. Say what you want but I have never and will never be in the group who can never give credit where due. I rate achievers always because I will always, regardless of bias or affiliation, appreciate those who rise above mediocrity to deliver good governance for Nigerians. Believe what you want but I am a winner and achiever in life and that automatically predispose me to appreciating other achievers even if we don't share Party, ethnic or sectional affiliation. You and many others are not even discerning or honest enough to see that my dislike of the PDP is mainly related to their indolent administration of Nigeria at the the centre. Nonetheless, that has never stopped me praising PDP achievers let alone denying them the credit they deserve.

Just prove your case and show , even once, where I have ever attempted to discredit the infrastructural endeavour of any proven performer who is not ACN (whether it Okorocha of APGA, Mimiko of Labour or Akpabio of PDP) and then we can talk. Out of over 8,000.00 posts, that should not be difficult if I am what you claim and if you are not a blatant liar. Otherwise shut up and stop making me out to be what my opinion and writing here suggest I am not. Prove your point I am against all things PDP , including it's performers, or accept you are the hypocrite. I may be against the Party at the federal level and at the centre but which ambitious and exposed Nigerian would not be given the importance of the centre to our national progress?

unnecessary epistle, the clown even dared to compare Amosun with Akpabio , Chime and co undecided

If Amosun is a performer in your own context then all state governors are performing grin

Extend your dogged hypocritical stance to cover the FG cos you can't deny certain obvious gains at the federal level.
Re: Construction Work Begins On 100km Road In Ogun by Gbawe: 5:25am On Feb 13, 2013
Geniro:

unnecessary epistle, the clown even dared to compare Amosun with Akpabio , Chime and co undecided

If Amosun is a performer in your own context then all state governors are performing grin

Extend your dogged hypocritical stance to cover the FG cos you can't deny certain obvious gains at the federal level.

Olodo. Now we know where you are coming from. Only a grade A m0r0n, clannish twerp and insecure feudalist would conclude I am comparing Amosun with anyone else. No wonder you can lie so easily. You don't do reality and it is obvious you are not very bright and that you have serious comprehension issues. You are not only the clown you call others but a lying b******d lowlife.

A challenge has been thrown to you. Show you and your entire lineage are not omo ales and prove your case. Stand-up guys and men who deserve to be called men don't go around slandering others in a cowardly fashion only to hide behind mischief when challenged. I challenge you again to prove your case or accept you are a cursed omo ale. Very easy to go around making accusation you can't prove because it is what punks and cowards do and we all know the world is full of them. Lying Mumu. I have over 8,000.00 post here. Why are you finding it difficult to prove that I "deplores" certain tactics as you claim? Or is it simply that you are a lying B******d?

"Gains at federal level" ko superb security ni. As if there was not "gains at the federal level" even under Abacha, Shagari and Yar Adua. Effing i11-exposed semi-illiterate. You would be better off trying to improve your level of knowledge instead of coming here to display cowardly conduct courtesy of the anonymity of the net.
Re: Construction Work Begins On 100km Road In Ogun by MrMcJay(m): 6:33am On Feb 13, 2013
Geniro, answer the question or shut up. BTW, don't compare Amosun with GEJ. It's a sin. You can make do with Agagu, Oyinlola and co.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Caught On Camera Having Sex At Hotel Pool / Hadiza Abubakar Breaks Fast With IDPs / 10,000 PDP, NNPP Members In Kano Dump Atiku, Kwankwaso, Join Tinubu In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.