Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Construction Work Begins On 100km Road In Ogun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Construction Work Begins On 100km Road In Ogun (7701 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba Games Village Nnewi Ongoing Construction Work (Photos) / Work Begins On 10 New Rail Lines / Work Begins On $3bn Lagos Light Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Construction Work Begins On 100km Road In Ogun by brunnet: 8:29am On Feb 13, 2013
Amosun is nothing but a crook siphoning Ogun state money. How on earth can you build an ordinary pedestrian bridge with #260M?? The bridge that I (as an engineer) can build for less than #40M. The pedestrian bridge at okemosan secretariat that cost #37M in 2010 delivered by OGD are in 2 locations
1. Between block B and C
2. Between block C and D. The 2 have very high head rooms that allow traffic under. Imagine the 2 pedestrian bridges cost #37M. Haba!!
This #260M is 2 much and I'm sure by the time SIA leaves office, Ogun state debt profile will be around #300B. May God save us from this thief.
Re: Construction Work Begins On 100km Road In Ogun by Geniro: 8:36am On Feb 13, 2013
Gbawe:

Olodo. Now we know where you are coming from. Only a grade A m0r0n, clannish twerp and insecure feudalist would conclude I am comparing Amosun with anyone else. No wonder you can lie so easily. You don't do reality and it is obvious you are not very bright and that you have serious comprehension issues. You are not only the clown you call others but a lying b******d lowlife.

A challenge has been thrown to you. Show you and your entire lineage are not omo ales and prove your case. Stand-up guys and men who deserve to be called men don't go around slandering others in a cowardly fashion only to hide behind mischief when challenged. I challenge you again to prove your case or accept you are a cursed omo ale. Very easy to go around making accusation you can't prove because it is what punks and cowards do and we all know the world is full of them. Lying Mumu. I have over 8,000.00 post here. Why are you finding it difficult to prove that I "deplores" certain tactics as you claim? Or is it simply that you are a lying B******d?

"Gains at federal level" ko superb security ni. As if there was not "gains at the federal level" even under Abacha, Shagari and Yar Adua. Effing i11-exposed semi-illiterate. You would be better off trying to improve your level of knowledge instead of coming here to display cowardly conduct courtesy of the anonymity of the net.

The bold in your last paragraph was just plain silly and embarassing, even Gbenga Daniel had gains during his administration especially in his first term. Should we also rob Amosun of his commendations where necessary
? Yes ? . You are very shameless embarassed.

I don't need to dig far into your over 8,000 propaganda posts for your ACN paid masters, the same rabid hypocrite always looking for negatives in anything the FG does

https://www.nairaland.com/867681/sss-re-arrests-kabir-sokoto/4

Your lineage and ancestral "bad belleism" was starkly exhibited in a thread when Kabiru Sokoto was rearrested, you were even called out by Aletheia and other concerned nairalanders who were shocked about an unhappy Nigerian, with a disgusting hatred for any good news coming from the FG.Yet you dare chose to call others to order for similar errors . You no dey shame ?

Your post underneath was in stark contrast with your posturing on that thread.

If some were not predisposed to seeking negatives then they would make the obvious deduction you have made easily. I find this a very irritating habit of Nigerians I don't see in others. I.e mindless pessimism and an innate inability to give credit where due. It is as if many are now mentally damaged by our traumatic Nation to the extent they must not celebrate anything good or be happy at progress. Everyone is busy looking for negatives to highlight even as they swore they wanted roads yesterday.

The resident unapologetic hypocrite & b*****d .It runs in your genealogy

Mr McJay: Geniro, answer the question or shut up. BTW, don't compare Amosun with GEJ. It's a sin. You can make do with Agagu, Oyinlola and co.

Just shut it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Man Expected To Be Buhari's SGF:photo / London Police Denies Arrest Of Diezani Alison-madueke. - Reuters. / KANO PROTEST: A Trap For Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.