Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Official Statement! Stephen Keshi Withdraws Resignation From Super Eagles Coach - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Official Statement! Stephen Keshi Withdraws Resignation From Super Eagles Coach (559 Views)

Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles / Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles / Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Official Statement! Stephen Keshi Withdraws Resignation From Super Eagles Coach by marocguy(m): 6:45am On Feb 12, 2013
Source http://nigerside.com/official-statement-stephen-keshi-withdraws-resignation-from-super-eagles-coach-role/

It’s been a few hours since Stephen Keshi‘s surprising resignation as the head coach of the Super Eagles. He is currently reconsidering his decision and has released the following statement.

My attention has been drawn to reports in the media that I have resigned my appointment as the Head Coach of Super Eagles of Nigeria.
While I have had cause to express my displeasure over some issues that happened in the course of our participation in the AFCON 2013, which my team won by the grace of God, especially concerning my relationship with the Nigerian Football Federation, I have since had opportunity to discuss the various issues with all concerned. I am therefore pleased to say that I have reconsidered my position and have decided to continue with my job.
I want to thank the Honourable Minister of Sports, Mallam Bolaji Abdullahi, for his swift and kind intervention.
Re: Official Statement! Stephen Keshi Withdraws Resignation From Super Eagles Coach by mymadam(m): 6:51am On Feb 12, 2013
marocguy: Source http://nigerside.com/official-statement-stephen-keshi-withdraws-resignation-from-super-eagles-coach-role/

...I have since had opportunity to discuss the various issues with all concerned. I am therefore pleased to say that I have reconsidered my position and have decided to continue with my job. I want to thank the Honourable Minister of Sports, Mallam Bolaji Abdullahi, for his swift and kind intervention.

So quick? God bless Nigeria.
Re: Official Statement! Stephen Keshi Withdraws Resignation From Super Eagles Coach by oluwadare26(m): 6:58am On Feb 12, 2013
Although d guy tried, but Ojebi...Thank his saviour he didnt wait too long hoping dat nigeria will come begging after taking whooping salary of 5million monthly... He 4 c say the unemployed graduates get talent in managing the Nigeria team
Re: Official Statement! Stephen Keshi Withdraws Resignation From Super Eagles Coach by semid4lyfe(m): 8:29am On Feb 12, 2013

(1)

Photos:couples In Thai Compete For The Longest Kiss.must Kiss For Over 50hours / Football:tb Joshua Resigns From Predictions. / Mikel Obi's Relevance To The Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.