Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move (23984 Views)

Sunday Mba: A Story From Grace To Grass / Sunday Mba Vows To Shame Critics / Can We Get 1,000,000 LIKES For SUNDAY MBA (the Nigerian Best Footballer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by Dee60: 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2013
obadiah777: SURELY THIS IS A 50 YEAR OLD MAN

LOL JK. GOOD LUCK TO SUNDAY MBA. SEEMS LIKE A VERY HUMBLE FELLOW

He reminds me of Messi. I believe the guy will go far. I wonder why people refer to him as age cheat. Why are Nigerians skeptical and doubtful of just about everything?
Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by BabaEto1: 11:35pm On Feb 12, 2013
bojar: He should consider the league that plays their league matches mostly on sundays....
Ha ha ha my guy u re very funny. U mean say na sunday his luck dey shine ? I dey laff oooo
Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by aigjoey(m): 11:51pm On Feb 12, 2013
y paying heavily for browsing data wen u can gt up to 5gb
with expiring date put at 2014 for free buy using ur Airtel
sim. Its what i am using nw, its so real and simple to
activate. Intrested browsers should call 07083731078 or 07033997272. If u
ar nt convince dont call
Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by aigjoey(m): 11:51pm On Feb 12, 2013
y paying heavily for browsing data wen u can gt up to 5gb
with expiring date put at 2014 for free buy using ur Airtel
sim. Its what i am using nw, its so real and simple to
activate. Intrested browsers should call 07083731078 or 07033997272. If u
ar nt convince dont call
Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by cbjonstage(m): 11:54pm On Feb 12, 2013
Arsenal football scouts should come and pick our Sunday who save our as*s for afcon b4 chelski people will come and snatch him from us
Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by Bozz: 12:15am On Feb 13, 2013
Haahaha! that pointing finger on the picture should be 70 then. shocked
obadiah777: SURELY THIS IS A 50 YEAR OLD MAN

LOL JK. GOOD LUCK TO SUNDAY MBA. SEEMS LIKE A VERY HUMBLE FELLOW
Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by Biggysmalls919(m): 2:26am On Feb 13, 2013
before nko? that guy needs to freshen up. at least, some of those vains wil clear from his body. just like when I I left naija
Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by Biggysmalls919(m): 2:37am On Feb 13, 2013
didn't u people see that this tournament had the most ugly set of footballers in the history of nations cup.
Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by Nobody: 3:37am On Feb 13, 2013
Biggysmalls919: didn't u people see that this tournament had the most ugly set of footballers in the history of nations cup.
Guy u r very funny,instead of getting d postivity of d afcon u were looking @ ugly player
Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by Candybob(m): 4:09am On Feb 13, 2013
Yes oo! Time to cross the sea.
But this brings to mind the issue of brain/resource/talent drain (the continous exploitation of Africa). Why cant our people sponsor the Nigerian league properly and make it profitable to play in?
If dangote, mike and all those who were declaring 'awoof' (abi una no see those fig) can just direct their interest to the NPL... Just wishing.
Until then, abeg Mba abeg go make your money joor, no be u go use your head carry Africa problem.
Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by MyX1: 6:01am On Feb 13, 2013
val_dubem: nwa mba in my language means kitten-cat grin grin
Thunda fire ur mouth, Mugu.
Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by divinelove(m): 9:42am On Feb 13, 2013
la furia: he should take any good opportunity that comes his way, apart from scoring those winning goals, there is nothing else spectacular about the guy, . start small like westham or lille rather than stay in bench all season for either inter milan or dortmund . wish him luck. progress it is....

but goals is all dt matters. It delivers 3points, wins games n trophy. Mba ve got it
Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by BZion(m): 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2013
Mba should take his time and wait for the right deal. Arshavin rose to prominence around Mba's present age and made the move to England so it's not late for Mba.

http://ohibunmizion.shutterchance.com/
Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by jpphilips(m): 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2013
festusf: Consult real man of God for prayer concerning decision u want to take.

not "God" but "Man of God"? you are finished
Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by TableLeg(m): 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2013
Afam4eva: He should go to a top-tier club in Spain, England, Italy or Germany and not just any other club. But first he should spend one season in Enugu Rangers first.
He should go to a top tier club in Spain, England, Italy or Germany?! See your mouth ... Are you going to rail road him into those clubs or do you think it is that easy because he played well at the AFCON?!
No beef but he'd be lucky to get a top tier side snap him up just like that!
Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by TableLeg(m): 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2013
Dee60:

He reminds me of Messi. I believe the guy will go far. I wonder why people refer to him as age cheat. Why are Nigerians skeptical and doubtful of just about everything?
He reminds you of Messi? shocked
Are you mad?!

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by pgiddy(m): 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2013
Prof Corruption: At 24? That guy is more than 30!
exactly bro, d dude must be above 30 yrs.someone posted it on nairaland, dat Mba was one of his seniors back den in secondary skool in 2001,which is 12 yrs ago,now imagine on d average an ss3 sstudeent in 9ja @ dat time shld b arnd 18yrs of age. Hence 18+12 shld b 30 yrs.dats if he wasn't more dan 18yrs sef.
Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by Princeadebayo1(m): 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2013
I think england clubs suits him the best.
Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by paris10: 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2013
ROSSIKE:

You know nothing about football.

..but I know a lot about football politics. We have hundreds of quality home based player, yet you see loads of "Jambodies" in the EPL and other countries. Making it big is not about what you can do or the quality you posses, it's all about who you know, favor and luck!
Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by everyevery: 7:41am On Feb 14, 2013
Diz d best tym to move but he shud b careful not to enter into a long term deal
Re: Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move by fuckluv(f): 10:11am On Feb 14, 2013
Prof Corruption: At 24? That guy is more than 30!
Isn't that the norm in 9ja, imagine Taye Taiwo whose face already betrayed him to be in his late thirties claiming to be 28 undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter / Samuel Peter Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today / Newcastle United Appoint Eddie Howe As New Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.