Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Jaji Attack: Maj-gen Isah Had Prior Information – Ihejirika - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jaji Attack: Maj-gen Isah Had Prior Information – Ihejirika (1172 Views)

Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters / Nigerian Army Appoints Maj-Gen Yusha'u To lead Operation "Zaman Lafiya Dole" / Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jaji Attack: Maj-gen Isah Had Prior Information – Ihejirika by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:24am On Feb 13, 2013
ABUJA—Chief of Army Staff, Lt. General Azubuike Ihejirika gave a shocking revelation Monday on the bomb attack at Jaji Cantonment last year which killed an Army General and several others when he disclosed that the then Commander, Infantry Corps and Centre, Jaji, General Mohammed Isa had security report 24 hours earlier of the plot to bomb Jaji but he chose to ignore the warning.

The army boss gave startling information at a briefing at the army headquarters. His words, “our Intelligence and Military Police departments had gotten information of a plan by terrorists to attack the Jaji Cantonment and the intelligence was immediately relayed to General Isa. The same report that Gen. Isa got was received by the GOC 1 Division on the day before the attack.

“The GOC had to immediately cancel his trip and returned to base. Isa did not act on the report. Isa did not give instruction to his subordinate. I was surprised when I saw Isa at the annual COAS Conference and I asked him, what he was doing in Asaba when his house was on fire”.

The Army Chief disclosed that as a result of the in-action of General Isa then, the Nigerian Army lost a General in the bomb blast apart from those who were killed in the military protestant church.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/jaji-attack-maj-gen-isah-had-prior-information-ihejirika/?
Re: Jaji Attack: Maj-gen Isah Had Prior Information – Ihejirika by licensed2k(m): 8:40am On Feb 13, 2013
*in Baba Fela's voice*
Zombie no go go unless u tell am to go. zombie!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jaji Attack: Maj-gen Isah Had Prior Information – Ihejirika by onyeego(m): 8:55am On Feb 13, 2013
licensed2k: *in Baba Fela's voice*
zombie oooh, zombie

1 Like

Re: Jaji Attack: Maj-gen Isah Had Prior Information – Ihejirika by Goldmind1(m): 9:01am On Feb 13, 2013
Death by hanging is the verdict!
Re: Jaji Attack: Maj-gen Isah Had Prior Information – Ihejirika by Dreal1247: 9:44am On Feb 13, 2013
They are workhng wit bh. But their evil will surely destroy them. The blood of those innocent citizens wil pursue them to d grave. No peace 4 d wicked.
Re: Jaji Attack: Maj-gen Isah Had Prior Information – Ihejirika by Igwe9(m): 9:49am On Feb 13, 2013
And he was the first to cry foul.
Re: Jaji Attack: Maj-gen Isah Had Prior Information – Ihejirika by Demdem(m): 9:50am On Feb 13, 2013
Such a person doesnt deserve his post and rank. He should be fired and tried for negligence.

2 Likes

Re: Jaji Attack: Maj-gen Isah Had Prior Information – Ihejirika by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:34am On Feb 13, 2013
This confirms the suspicion that some of our military men have sympathy for Boko Haram.
Re: Jaji Attack: Maj-gen Isah Had Prior Information – Ihejirika by Demdem(m): 10:47am On Feb 13, 2013
^^^^

Even the retardeen knows that there are Evil Boko members in his govt. This isnt new.
Re: Jaji Attack: Maj-gen Isah Had Prior Information – Ihejirika by gunuvi(m): 10:50am On Feb 13, 2013
Are u kidding me?? Isahhhhhh!!
Re: Jaji Attack: Maj-gen Isah Had Prior Information – Ihejirika by DisGuy: 11:30am On Feb 13, 2013
why is he not being tried?

in fact i'm tired of these idiiot that cant do their job properly like they are afraid of someone, in another newspaper this same Army boss said they didnt sack him, he was retired because he's of his service year
Re: Jaji Attack: Maj-gen Isah Had Prior Information – Ihejirika by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:30pm On Feb 13, 2013
Dis Guy: why is he not being tried?

in fact i'm tired of these idiiot that cant do their job properly like they are afraid of someone, in another newspaper this same Army boss said they didnt sack him, he was retired because he's of his service year

If you read the post, you'll see where the COAS said he is being investigated.
Re: Jaji Attack: Maj-gen Isah Had Prior Information – Ihejirika by rooftech: 6:10am On Feb 14, 2013
Treason. He should be recalled, court marshalled and shot.why just retire this man only.
Re: Jaji Attack: Maj-gen Isah Had Prior Information – Ihejirika by Obiagu1(m): 6:38am On Feb 14, 2013
This faceless group is of Yoruba extraction most with ties with NL.
Re: Jaji Attack: Maj-gen Isah Had Prior Information – Ihejirika by DisGuy: 11:51am On Feb 14, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

If you read the post, you'll see where the COAS said he is being investigated.

read your post not the link

rooftech: Treason. He should be recalled, court marshalled and shot.why just retire this man only.

it's very difficult to know if people are sacked in nigeria, you'll hear someone being sack with full benefit and accummulated leave like the former immigration boss
Re: Jaji Attack: Maj-gen Isah Had Prior Information – Ihejirika by DisGuy: 11:51am On Feb 14, 2013
Obiagu1: This faceless group is of Yoruba extraction most with ties with NL.

miss road
Re: Jaji Attack: Maj-gen Isah Had Prior Information – Ihejirika by Ejine(m): 11:57am On Feb 14, 2013
16rd to comment grin grin
Re: Jaji Attack: Maj-gen Isah Had Prior Information – Ihejirika by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2013
An aboki will always be an aboki! this is what you get when you have olodos in the helm of affairs.thanks to the COAS for his efforts to sanitize the army.we shall no longer have nomards/cattle rearers in the Army
Re: Jaji Attack: Maj-gen Isah Had Prior Information – Ihejirika by Ejine(m): 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2013
licensed2k: *in Baba Fela's voice*

But this particular zombie sef no gree go again even after dem tell am.
Now de aboki it av join "statistics".
Re: Jaji Attack: Maj-gen Isah Had Prior Information – Ihejirika by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2013
Ejiné: 16rd to comment grin grin
Jeez don't tell me you have also joined the league of "first to comment"? grin
Re: Jaji Attack: Maj-gen Isah Had Prior Information – Ihejirika by Ejine(m): 12:07pm On Feb 14, 2013
berem: Jeez don't tell me you have also joined the league of "first to comment"? grin

My sister, wetin I go come do now? Especially when Seun sef don join grin
SMH
Re: Jaji Attack: Maj-gen Isah Had Prior Information – Ihejirika by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2013
Ejiné:

My sister, wetin I go come do now? Especially when Seun sef don join grin
SMH
really? na wa o! grin
Re: Jaji Attack: Maj-gen Isah Had Prior Information – Ihejirika by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2013
Gen Ihejirika why haven't you convened a court martial to try Gen Isa? The man (Isa) reminds me of Saleh Maina...

(1) (Reply)

First Lady Denies Having Meeting With APGA Chairman In Her Bedroom / Mayhem In Rivers State House Assembly! Shame! / JTF Soldiers, Armored Cars Withdrawn From Rivers Governor's Lodge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.