Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,064 members, 7,953,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:53 PM

My Portharcourt Hangouts - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Portharcourt Hangouts (1202 Views)

Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. / Portharcourt Teenage Movie Acting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Portharcourt Hangouts by lyricalpontiff(m): 9:46am On Feb 13, 2013
I was coming from SHAKA'S PLACE,heading to SAMMIES crib to meet ANGIES uncle MR.D to get some ITEMS. I saw some LITTLE ANGELS,I had to STOPOVER I mean PARK like ISAAC BORO. God! I had to SPOT 1 looking like a QUEEN. White(WHYTE) like NB, blinking like VEGAS. She's 22, the girl of my FANTASIES. I was like "Hi KUSINA,I'm a GOLF PRINCE". Let me show you some ROYAL FLAVOURS. I had bar like WINE & SANZI I mean I had G's like BARACUDA. I said "I'm black with the flavour,CHARCOAL AND SPICE" but you are fly like a SILVERBIRD. She said I'm fly like KINGFISHERS & FLAMINGOES,got me feeling like a BLUE ELEPHANT.
The time was 3:01 so went to a DELIGHT ZONE not where my (ex)X LOUNGE. She took the BEST BITE out of PEPPERONI.
I said "girls are everywhere like BOOTLEGGERS. My ex had nothing for me she was a ZERO ZONE on disguise like HALOWEEN. She gave it to every Tom, Dick & BEN HARRY. Waka waka from place to place like a TOURIST bitch(BEACH)". It gave me INSOMNIA & affected my STUDIES. She's not coming back like a BOOMARANG.
KUSINA,I fell for you now I'm GROUND ZERO,this love will never be dry like T-SAHARA it will flow like LIQUIDS. You are a LANDMARK achievement.
She gave me a french kiss @ PARIS BAR. I took her to ASIA TOWN,a CHINESE RESTUARANT. I said KUSINA for you I'll push the KILIMANJARO from the GENESIS I was a player,the captain of SKIPPERS but now I no longer run things but Jog (JUG) like TOBY. I know from D2D girls come with their TEMPTATIONS but I'll never break THE PROMISE.
We went to an open PIAZZA just like THE RANCH,the treatment was PRESIDENTIAL @ the EASTERN GARDEN where I plucked a LOTUSz. We climbed the top of the CLOCK TOWERS to see the FULL MOON and feel the COOL BREEZE. It was an ILLUSION as she felt my VYBES. It was about 11:22,that night I fulfilled my WISH. We did it EVERYDAY like the EMPORIUM and she said WELL DONE, NEXT TIME...
Re: My Portharcourt Hangouts by wizkris(f): 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2013
nice write up...its M LOUNGE not X LOUNGE .kudos
Re: My Portharcourt Hangouts by lyricalpontiff(m): 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2013
I know M lounge itz close 2 my house,but X lounge is in d same building with ICenema
Re: My Portharcourt Hangouts by wizkris(f): 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2013
lyricalpontiff: I know M lounge itz close 2 my house,but X lounge is in d same building with ICenema
owk

(1) (Reply)

Confessions Of Global Robber / My First Book Of Lucifer / Twisted Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.