Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,832 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Mark : Nigeria Has Less Friends In Africa - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark : Nigeria Has Less Friends In Africa (20006 Views)

An Open Letter To Senator David Mark -nigeria Senate President / Google.com.ng Changes Logo To Mark Nigeria's Election / Landlord Offers 28 Tenants Free Rent, To Mark Nigeria’s 50th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark : Nigeria Has Less Friends In Africa by Nobody: 2:01am On Feb 14, 2013
Godogwu:

Are we dwelling on the past or present?

The fact still remains that no nigerian university has ever been ranked higher than legon. I was talking about last years ranking. Those ranks fluctuate every year, but legon has been the best in west Africa for a long time.
Re: Mark : Nigeria Has Less Friends In Africa by RedLight1: 2:01am On Feb 14, 2013
Bigo8291:

Exactly my point quantity over quality, I can't even take care of boko haram. Biggest movie industry because they produce millions of movies with no direction. Stop making my point for me. Name one quality thing that is nigerian.
u are not makin any sense.... Quantity over quality... Yet u people embraced that quantity ... Does that make any sense to u? The world think chinese products are quantity, everyone cant stop buyin that quantity.... Use ur baboon brain u stuppidd gaynian there must be a little sense there grin

3 Likes

Re: Mark : Nigeria Has Less Friends In Africa by Godogwu: 2:02am On Feb 14, 2013
Bigo8291:

Yeah, u r right at least u did your research. At one point three universities in Ghana were top thirty and Nigeria had one.

Nigeria produced the richest black man and woman in the world. The infrastructure in Nigeria is miles ahead of Ghana and many other African countries.... Frankly I don't want to compare both nations but your very myopic view on Nigeria is utterly disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Mark : Nigeria Has Less Friends In Africa by PetroDolla: 2:03am On Feb 14, 2013
[quote author=Bigo8291]

Exactly my point quantity over quality, I can't even take care of boko haram. Biggest movie industry because they produce millions of movies with no direction. Stop making my point for me. D MODAFAKA IS A DELUDED LUNATIC!
Re: Mark : Nigeria Has Less Friends In Africa by RedLight1: 2:04am On Feb 14, 2013
PetroDolla: I hate all smelly,stinking bastards.they r lower than cow sh1t! especially that one born by that ugly,bleached ashewo with yellow teeth like tiger claws in that RED LIGHT district. phuck all nigger-ians! sick fuckerz, evil tards!
hahaha see this one rantin like little b1atch grin for fhuck sake u are a baboon not a b1tch grin stop trying to be one..... By the way its beta to be borned by ashewo than a chimps grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mark : Nigeria Has Less Friends In Africa by PetroDolla: 2:07am On Feb 14, 2013
[quote author=Godogwu]Nigeria produced the richest black man and woman in the world. The infrastructure in Nigeria is miles ahead of Ghana THOSE SO-CALLED RICHEST THIS N DAT OUGHT 2 BE IN JAIL!N WHAT DO U KNOW ABOUT INFRASTRUCTURE?U TALK LIKE A FO0L!
Re: Mark : Nigeria Has Less Friends In Africa by RedLight1: 2:09am On Feb 14, 2013
Godogwu:

Nigeria produced the richest black man and woman in the world. The infrastructure in Nigeria is miles ahead of Ghana and many other African countries.... Frankly I don't want to compare both nations but your very myopic view on Nigeria is utterly disgusting.
u knw the funiest part... The whole economy of gayna is not up to that of lagos let alone the remainin 35 states in nigeria.... We generate more electricity than them... They have notin to tender that we didnt beat them to it... Yet they still want to compete with us... Aint that ridiculous undecided

1 Like

Re: Mark : Nigeria Has Less Friends In Africa by Nobody: 2:10am On Feb 14, 2013
Red-Light:
u are not makin any sense.... Quantity over quality... Yet u people embraced that quantity ... Does that make any sense to u? The world think chinese products are quantity, everyone cant stop buyin that quantity.... Use ur baboon brain u stuppidd gaynian there must be a little sense there grin

No one buys nigeria non quality products. People who buys Chinese are poor ignorant people who ends up spending more than they would have if they had paid for the original. Again Nigerians can't make any of the stuff, the Chinese makes. Again no comparison, Nigeria is far, far , far below china. Remember u r being compared to Iraq and Somalia.
Re: Mark : Nigeria Has Less Friends In Africa by Nobody: 2:14am On Feb 14, 2013
Red-Light:
u knw the funiest part... The whole economy of gayna is not up to that of lagos let alone the remainin 35 states in nigeria.... We generate more electricity than them... They have notin to tender that we didnt beat them to it... Yet they still want to compete with us... Aint that ridiculous undecided

No shame in that, after all Lagos has the same pop as Ghana. Name one aspect where Nigeria beats Ghana. Look at per capital and HDI, gini, health care, education, and all other ranks.

1 Like

Re: Mark : Nigeria Has Less Friends In Africa by PetroDolla: 2:15am On Feb 14, 2013
tethered 2 an eternally hopeless,bottom-dwelling sh1tholi called nigger-ia can be very frustrating.but u modafakas should vent ur frustration elsewhere!utter crap! no wonder sonyika described nigger-ia as 'd open sore of d continent!'-fuelish goats
Re: Mark : Nigeria Has Less Friends In Africa by RedLight1: 2:16am On Feb 14, 2013
PetroDolla: THOSE SO-CALLED RICHEST
THIS N DAT OUGHT 2 BE IN
JAIL!N WHAT DO U KNOW ABOUT
INFRASTRUCTURE?U TALK LIKE
A FO0L!
fact 1 ... The total number of road network in whole of gayna is not up to lagos

fact 2... Those richest men have legitimate business that u bloody gaynians baboons benefit frm.. Eg dangote cement, globacom telecoms.. That is now the major sponspor of gayna premier league...

fact 3.. Without us there will be no gayna... Animals feed frm human.. Nigeria feeds gayna... Simple grin grin
Re: Mark : Nigeria Has Less Friends In Africa by PetroDolla: 2:18am On Feb 14, 2013
Bigo8291:

No shame in that, after all Lagos has the same pop as Ghana. Name one aspect where Nigeria beats Ghana. Look at per capital and HDI, gini, health care, education, and all other ranks.
LOL
Re: Mark : Nigeria Has Less Friends In Africa by Nobody: 2:20am On Feb 14, 2013
[quote author=PetroDolla][/quote]

Don't know why he is adamant on embarrassing himself and his country.
Re: Mark : Nigeria Has Less Friends In Africa by Nobody: 2:21am On Feb 14, 2013
PetroDolla: tethered 2 an eternally hopeless,bottom-dwelling sh1tholi called nigger-ia can be very frustrating.but u modafakas should vent ur frustration elsewhere!utter crap! no wonder sonyika described nigger-ia as 'd open sore of d continent!'-fuelish goats

Don't know what they want from Ghana. The name Ghana gives Nigerians orgasm
Re: Mark : Nigeria Has Less Friends In Africa by RedLight1: 2:23am On Feb 14, 2013
Bigo8291:

No one buys nigeria non quality products. People who buys Chinese are poor ignorant people who ends up spending more than they would have if they had paid for the original. Again Nigerians can't make any of the stuff, the Chinese makes. Again no comparison, Nigeria is far, far , far below china. Remember u r being compared to Iraq and Somalia.
hahahahah mor0n.... We make our cars (innoson) we make our computer (zinox) we make our phones ane tablets (asha) yet this fhuctard still saying rubbish....... Chinese products are fake yet they gave american products solid competition, does that mean the whole world buying chinese products are blind?..... By the way tell me a product manufatured in gayna. grin
Re: Mark : Nigeria Has Less Friends In Africa by PetroDolla: 2:24am On Feb 14, 2013
Minister of state for transport,mr.john okechukwu emeka says about 80% of nigger-ia's estimated 194,200 kilometre road network is in a state of disrepair!
Re: Mark : Nigeria Has Less Friends In Africa by Nobody: 2:25am On Feb 14, 2013
Red-Light:
hahahahah mor0n.... We make our cars (innoson) we make our computer (zinox) we make our phones ane tablets (asha) yet this fhuctard still saying rubbish....... Chinese products are fake yet they gave american products solid competition, does that mean the whole world buying chinese product are blind?..... By the way tell me a product manufatured in gayna. grin

Yet noone knows these things that Nigerians so called make and no one who loves themselves would be caught dead in a car called innoson. Death trap.

1 Like

Re: Mark : Nigeria Has Less Friends In Africa by RedLight1: 2:27am On Feb 14, 2013
Bigo8291:

based on current population census... Lagos has 10million people... Gayna has 25million baboons.... Yet lagos beat gayna in everytin... What do u have to say 4 urself?

1 Like

Re: Mark : Nigeria Has Less Friends In Africa by PetroDolla: 2:28am On Feb 14, 2013
[quote author=Red-Light] u knw the funiest part... The whole economy of gayna is not up to that of lagos let alone the remainin 35 states in nigeria.... We generate more electricity than them...CONFIRMED UR STATUS AS AN IMBECCILE,A JACKAZZ N A F00L!
Re: Mark : Nigeria Has Less Friends In Africa by RedLight1: 2:29am On Feb 14, 2013
Bigo8291:

Yet noone knows these things that Nigerians so called make and no one who loves themselves would be caught dead in a car called innoson. Death trap.
yet ur minister of baboons came to nigeria begging the same company to come and manufacture the same death trap in gayna huh? How dumb can sum1 be undecided
Re: Mark : Nigeria Has Less Friends In Africa by PetroDolla: 2:33am On Feb 14, 2013
Bigo8291:

LOL stvpidity is in blood,it is part of his DNA.that's what makes him a nigger-ian!at least he acknowledged being born by an ashewo in a brothel
Re: Mark : Nigeria Has Less Friends In Africa by RedLight1: 2:35am On Feb 14, 2013
Bigo8291:

nahh u should be ashame of urself for coming to nigerian forum to expose ur great inferiority complex and stupidity.... Didnt i warn u baboons not to derail this thread?
Re: Mark : Nigeria Has Less Friends In Africa by RedLight1: 2:36am On Feb 14, 2013
PetroDolla: LOL stvpidity is in blood,it is part of his DNA.that's what makes him a nigger-ian!at least he acknowledged being born by an ashewo in a brothel
go and suck ur chimp mother... U are too lame *yawns*
Re: Mark : Nigeria Has Less Friends In Africa by Nobody: 2:38am On Feb 14, 2013
Red-Light:
based on current population census... Lagos has 10million people... Gayna has 25million baboons.... Yet lagos beat gayna in everytin... What do u have to say 4 urself?

Lagos does not come close to Ghana in anything. Ghana has bigger economy. Remember Ghana trashes the death trap u call Nigeria so what makes u think a little city Nigeria can challenge Ghana. The Nigeriaind is a good thing to waste.
Re: Mark : Nigeria Has Less Friends In Africa by Nobody: 2:39am On Feb 14, 2013
Red-Light:
nahh u should be ashame of urself for coming to nigerian forum to expose ur great inferiority complex and stupidity.... Didnt i warn u baboons not to derail this thread?

I dont start, I finish. I started with civility but u wanted to be rude. Now u got double dose, now u want to cry. Well u can cry me a river
Re: Mark : Nigeria Has Less Friends In Africa by PetroDolla: 2:39am On Feb 14, 2013
Bigo8291: Don't know what they want from Ghana. The name Ghana gives Nigerians orgasm
LOL THEY AINT SEEN ANY YET! HE WHO LIVES IN GLASS HOUSE DOESN'T THROW STONES.THESE MODAFAKAS LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE YET WANT 2 THROW STONES. LOL
Re: Mark : Nigeria Has Less Friends In Africa by manny4life(m): 2:41am On Feb 14, 2013
Bigo8291:

Lagos does not come close to Ghana in anything. Ghana has bigger economy. Remember Ghana trashes the death trap u call Nigeria so what makes u think a little city Nigeria can challenge Ghana. The Nigeriaind is a good thing to waste.

Do you stats to compare?
Re: Mark : Nigeria Has Less Friends In Africa by RedLight1: 2:44am On Feb 14, 2013
Bigo8291:

yepaaaa... I thot have being talkin to an intelligent baboon since mornin, never knew u are just another gaynian baboon.... What is current lagos GDP? ... What is current gayna GDP? Road network.. Lagos has over 27 fly overs, gayna has only 3.... And dis mor0n still talking.... 2nd biggest city in africa is a small city? Smh
Re: Mark : Nigeria Has Less Friends In Africa by manny4life(m): 2:45am On Feb 14, 2013
I mean as of third quarter of 2012 when Nigeria rebased her GDP, Lagos GDP was almost rivaled Johannesburg SA,(though not there yet) at more than $40billion meanwhile, Ghana according to GDP from Google courtesy of WBG is at $39.2billion

Do we have contrary figures?
Re: Mark : Nigeria Has Less Friends In Africa by PetroDolla: 2:47am On Feb 14, 2013
Red-Light:
go and suck ur chimp mother.U are too lame
You know I've asked myself why God put soo many sick people in one place!incredible! 200 million of them. bigo,what do u tink?can u give that ashewo pikin some casava bread?
Re: Mark : Nigeria Has Less Friends In Africa by RedLight1: 2:48am On Feb 14, 2013
Bigo8291:

I dont start, I finish. I started with civility but u wanted to be rude. Now u got double dose, now u want to cry. Well u can cry me a river
hahahaha civility.. Look at this baboon.. U are not even upto dog let alone me... Am only trying to speak sum sense into ur banku tilapia fish brain grin
Re: Mark : Nigeria Has Less Friends In Africa by manny4life(m): 2:49am On Feb 14, 2013
Bigo8291:

Same death trap your govt "LOBBIED" with several incentives to allow Innoson come establish in Ghana? Come on dude, yall need to quit it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Anambra State Daily Road Maintenance Men At Work. / Deleting Priority Projects Of A Govt Is An Economic Crime - Wole Solanke / Anambra Election: Aba People Observe Sit-At-Home (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.