Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Can You Answer "SIR" To Your Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Answer "SIR" To Your Husband? (2206 Views)

What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? / Ladies You Can Now Lock Your Husband's Male Organ [pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Answer "SIR" To Your Husband? by Kassidy90(m): 3:24pm On Feb 13, 2013
I read it on LIB, as a lady can you answer "SIR" to your husband or as a man will allow your wife to call u "SIR" pls let's share our opinions....
Re: Can You Answer "SIR" To Your Husband? by greedie1(f): 8:13pm On Feb 13, 2013
whatever happened to swts, honey, baby, my love, angel etc

i wont call him sir pls
Re: Can You Answer "SIR" To Your Husband? by True2myself24(f): 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2013
Umm...only if we're role playing grin
Re: Can You Answer "SIR" To Your Husband? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 13, 2013
N to the O. tongue
Re: Can You Answer "SIR" To Your Husband? by 190: 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2013
yield doesnt even have a boyfriend and shes here answering a family question undecided
Re: Can You Answer "SIR" To Your Husband? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2013
No...unless I intend to mock him after that
Re: Can You Answer "SIR" To Your Husband? by Nnekacherry: 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2013
NO
Re: Can You Answer "SIR" To Your Husband? by 190: 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2013
mondi_cheeks: No...unless I intend to mock him after that

mondi cant you call me SIR wen i marry you angry angry
Re: Can You Answer "SIR" To Your Husband? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2013
190:

mondi cant you call me SIR wen i marry you angry angry
like I said only if its followed by an insult after that grin
Re: Can You Answer "SIR" To Your Husband? by julyb(m): 1:38am On Feb 14, 2013
ANY WELL TRAINED GAL WUD NOT SEE DAT AS A BIG THING
Re: Can You Answer "SIR" To Your Husband? by CrimsonLove(f): 1:49am On Feb 14, 2013
probably. doubt it will happen always.
Re: Can You Answer "SIR" To Your Husband? by mumumugu(m): 2:10am On Feb 14, 2013
Viceversa , i call her ma,she call me sir
Re: Can You Answer "SIR" To Your Husband? by Mynd44: 2:20am On Feb 14, 2013
If she does, I would be scared
Re: Can You Answer "SIR" To Your Husband? by Moyola(f): 2:55am On Feb 14, 2013
Naaa! 'sir' kinda belittles Husband nau
u go "My Sheikh, My Emperor, My Emir. . ." #'bout sir tongue

n guys dat call their wives/girlfrnds "Mummy" uurrggh! embarassed
wateva makz u happy sha tongue
Re: Can You Answer "SIR" To Your Husband? by baibijayyahoo(f): 6:34am On Feb 14, 2013
i can, when am teasing him ONLY, not in the same way i answer my dad o, biko,
it is just the same way guys jokingly say sorry ma when a lady is mad@ them!
aside that..... no o abeg, when sweet nicknames are running around unused!
Re: Can You Answer "SIR" To Your Husband? by baibijayyahoo(f): 6:37am On Feb 14, 2013
julyb: ANY WELL TRAINED GAL WUD NOT SEE DAT AS A BIG THING
leave training jor, the thing is out of fashion abeg!
Re: Can You Answer "SIR" To Your Husband? by baibijayyahoo(f): 6:39am On Feb 14, 2013
gree-die:
whatever happened to swts, honey, baby, my love, angel etc
abi o!
Re: Can You Answer "SIR" To Your Husband? by Caracta(f): 7:40am On Feb 14, 2013
I can! It depends on the situation. Not an everyday thing though. And yes, i am old-fashioned (if that is what it means).

Besides, i already have a sweet and unique name for him. Not the usual "dear, honey, sweetie". I like doing my thing.
Re: Can You Answer "SIR" To Your Husband? by baibijayyahoo(f): 8:04am On Feb 14, 2013
Caracta: And yes, i am old-fashioned (if that is what it means).
i think it is only old fashioned when you answer it like always, the way you answer your dad.

Besides, i already have a sweet and unique name for him. Not the usual "dear, honey, sweetie". I like doing my thin.
My point exactly
Re: Can You Answer "SIR" To Your Husband? by xynerise: 8:09am On Feb 14, 2013
I hear a lot of "Sir" in the office so I am ok with that. Besides, I am not her father cool
Re: Can You Answer "SIR" To Your Husband? by xynerise: 8:11am On Feb 14, 2013
Caracta:

Besides, i already have a sweet and unique name for him. Not the usual "dear, honey, sweetie". I like doing my thing.
Rhymez? grin
Re: Can You Answer "SIR" To Your Husband? by Caracta(f): 8:11am On Feb 14, 2013
@baibijay, i get your point now. Nice. Goodmorning dear.
Re: Can You Answer "SIR" To Your Husband? by Caracta(f): 8:12am On Feb 14, 2013
xynerise:
Rhymez? grin
lol...this early morning? Not Rhymez tongue
Re: Can You Answer "SIR" To Your Husband? by IZUKWU(m): 8:17am On Feb 14, 2013
Some of you, guys here are funny . What the big deal about calling somebody sir or ma, is it not a mark of respect.? Wouldn't calling my wife that or addressing her like that. . It wouldn't be a plus for my partner if i discover she is hesistant to address me as that.
Re: Can You Answer "SIR" To Your Husband? by baibijayyahoo(f): 8:17am On Feb 14, 2013
Caracta: @baibijay, i get your point now. Nice. Goodmorning dear.
tnkssmiley.goodmrning to you too
Re: Can You Answer "SIR" To Your Husband? by Rhymez(m): 8:20am On Feb 14, 2013
Caracta:
lol...this early morning? Not Rhymez tongue
undecided *holds heart*
Re: Can You Answer "SIR" To Your Husband? by baibijayyahoo(f): 8:23am On Feb 14, 2013
IZUKWU: Some of you, guys here are funny . What the big deal about calling somebody sir or ma, is it not a mark of respect.? Wouldn't calling my wife that or addressing her like that. . It wouldn't be a plus for my partner if i discover she is hesistant to address me as that.
no1 is saying it wrong brother, just saying it isnt the most romantic word to ALWAYS call you spouse,this is not the 19th century, BTW others are doing that already(you maid and others), why nt do something else for a change
Re: Can You Answer "SIR" To Your Husband? by Caracta(f): 8:23am On Feb 14, 2013
Rhymez:
undecided *holds heart*
lol...meet me at Derailers paradise. I've been looking for you.
Re: Can You Answer "SIR" To Your Husband? by greedie1(f): 8:23am On Feb 14, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:

i think it is only old fashioned when you answer it like always, the way you answer your dad.

i have never called my dad sir,not me or my siblings . he wouldn't want that. its dad.... except ofcz its playfully or a jest. same applies to hubby.
Re: Can You Answer "SIR" To Your Husband? by baibijayyahoo(f): 8:29am On Feb 14, 2013
gree-die:

i have never called my dad sir,not me or my siblings . he wouldn't want that. its dad.... except ofcz its playfully or a jest. same applies to hubby.

i like him, can you hook us up for val? Your dad i mean
Re: Can You Answer "SIR" To Your Husband? by greedie1(f): 8:35am On Feb 14, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:

i like him, can you hook us up for val?

my dad? my mum's juju is still very potent o...to him der r 2 women: mum and others grin grin grin

so no hope 4 u tongue
Re: Can You Answer "SIR" To Your Husband? by baibijayyahoo(f): 10:00am On Feb 14, 2013
gree-die:

my dad? my mum's juju is still very potent o...
sure woman!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She's 16 And Pregnant.. Needs Help / She Caught Her Husband In Her Husband's Bedroom / Funny Vacation Photos Of A Nairalander And His GF In Dubai!! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.