Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Why Are You Still Married? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are You Still Married? (11526 Views)

Nigerian Dr To Become A Father After 15years: But He Is Still Married? / Sweet Love But He Still Married A Second Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Still Married? by Tgirl4real(f): 2:20am On Feb 17, 2013
LVCee: First and foremost, i met and fell in luv with a man of my dreams, a very wonderful man. I was blinded by luv and so i married him and ever since our luv has grown from strength 2 strength. I have a thousand and 1 reasons y i will remain married to him till death do us part but i'll mention few.
1 I luv my hubby and he luvs me too
2 He is a loving and responsible father
3 He has sacrificed a lot our happiness
4 His family luvs me to d moon and back
5 He is my friend, my confidant
I can jst go on and on. Above all, luv.

Congrats my dear! Happy for u. smiley
Re: Why Are You Still Married? by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 18, 2013
debosky:

cheesy

I have to agree with this - you won't hear the 'truth' you are seeking on this thread. That said, I'm sure many are married because they are in love and other reasons combined.

In my opinion, there should be more than just 'being in love' to a marriage after 3 years.

Of course there's ALWAYS more to love but you have to agree that love is the bottomline . .
If I don't love my husband, I won't think he's the best husband and father ever and if he doesn't love me, he won't think that life will suck without me!
If I don't love him, I will pick a fight about his bad habits and nag every time he does something I don't like . . . I'll drive him crazy because living with him will be like a burden.
If he doesn't love me, he'll send an iddiot text to me (cheesy ) and make me feel like I'm worthless . . He'll cheat and lie without regards for my feelings.
Above all, if we don't love each other, we'll fail to see the best in us and dwell only on the imperfections!
I don't know what other 'truth' you want to hear . . . but to me, that is the bottom line!
Re: Why Are You Still Married? by baffylander(m): 7:12pm On Feb 19, 2013
Well, I dunno about fairy tale marriages but I have been married for two years and saying we both have been tested (either by each other or the fates)would be an understatement. However IMO,marriages aren't all bout the glamour n all but bout 2 people from different backgrounds blending and making their relationship work.I'm crazy in love with my wife and she reciprocates and although we both have our moments and all, we resolve same ASAP and I know in my heart of hearts that I would literarily and figuratively 'be dead' if I wasn't married to her. #stilllovingyoucrazydear#
Re: Why Are You Still Married? by Afam4eva(m): 9:57am On Feb 20, 2013
Tgirl4real: Awwww... How sweet! cheesy

Are u guys telling me my observation is wrong?

May be it's only those in love that are talking. grin
Are you expecting someone to come and tell you they don't love their spouse? Don't believe everything people say. They just want people to believe that all i well with their marriage. I won't be surprised that one of the people on here that said that they love their husband were stripped nakked and given a beating of their life by their husbands. The truth is that majority of people in this millenia get married because they have to and not because of any mumu love. God punish love.
Re: Why Are You Still Married? by JallowBah(f): 11:31am On Feb 20, 2013
Afam4eva:
Are you expecting someone to come and tell you they don't love their spouse? Don't believe everything people say. They just want people to believe that all i well with their marriage. I won't be surprised that one of the people on here that said that they love their husband were stripped nakked and given a beating of their life by their husbands. The truth is that majority of people in this millenia get married because they have to and not because of any mumu love. God punish love.

....?
Re: Why Are You Still Married? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli.:

They must have toyed with you a lot
wrong! I have so much self esteem. 2ndly,I'm not into cretin-like men like you.I know you picked offence because you're like that.
Re: Why Are You Still Married? by melodytoda: 10:11am On Feb 21, 2013
I think some people here are either not saying the entire truth, or the ones with your other observations have not posted. But I can almost assure you that your research findings are not wrong.
Re: Why Are You Still Married? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2013
melodytoda: I think some people here are either not saying the entire truth, or the ones with your other observations have not posted. But I can almost assure you that your research findings are not wrong.

lol. OK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! / The Fear Of Failure Could Become Failure Itself / T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.