Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Why Keshi Resigned- David Mark - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Keshi Resigned- David Mark (566 Views)

Why Keshi Won't Drop Mikel Obi: His Professionalism / Real Reason Why Keshi Is Shutting Out Kelechi Iheanacho From The Super Eagles. / Why Keshi Can't Coach The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Keshi Resigned- David Mark by 2bosun: 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2013
President of the Senate said that he spoke to Keshi on the phone on Tuesday morning and confirmed that the coach had actually resigned, and cited reasons of interference for his decision.

He said, “I spoke with Stephen Keshi this morning and he confirmed to me that he actually said that he has resigned. He said the reason is because there was too much interference even before the final match on Sunday. There was a lot of pressure on him that he must accept foreign technical adviser and this he is opposed to because he thinks that all that we need is in this country. That there are Nigerians who can work with him and he doesn’t see the gain in bringing foreigners.

http://www.punchng.com/news/nff-pressured-keshi-to-accept-foreign-boss-mark/

Nigerian will never learn until we get rid of our slave mentality and start solving our problems by ourselves. I'm sure they wanted a foreign technical adviser so they can inflate the contract and steal the rest. A sad state of affairs indeed... undecided
Re: Why Keshi Resigned- David Mark by iamdsam: 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2013
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Sat Guru Set To Host Super Eagles / How To Beat Bayern / Chelsea Vs Man Utd Tomorrow By 5pm. Ur Predictions!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.