Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Will U Vote Buhari/rochas Ticket (progressives Only)? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will U Vote Buhari/rochas Ticket (progressives Only)? (2936 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. / Buhari/rochas Vs Buhari/fashola Vs Buhari/osho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will U Vote Buhari/rochas Ticket (progressives Only)? by bappahman: 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2013
If u support APC nd planing to vote for them will buhari/rochas make u campaing more?
Re: Will U Vote Buhari/rochas Ticket (progressives Only)? by bappahman: 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2013
Its meant only for APC supporters and undecided nigerians
Re: Will U Vote Buhari/rochas Ticket (progressives Only)? by wesley80(m): 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2013
I'd rather vote a Tinubu / Remi Tinubu (Mr & Mrs) ticket. Seriously.

1 Like

Re: Will U Vote Buhari/rochas Ticket (progressives Only)? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 13, 2013
bappahman: If u support APC nd planing to vote for them will buhari/rochas make u campaing more?
how many questions are you asking ?your thread question is different from this.
Re: Will U Vote Buhari/rochas Ticket (progressives Only)? by bappahman: 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2013
wesley80: I'd rather vote a Tinubu / Remi Tinubu (Mr & Mrs) ticket. Seriously.
So tell us ur prefered combo
Re: Will U Vote Buhari/rochas Ticket (progressives Only)? by bappahman: 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2013
berem: how many questions are you asking ?your thread question is different from this.
most apc potential voters are undecided nd will mostlikely vote base on the combination of the presidential ticket...therefore the question is will the buhari/rochas ticket draw votes from potential voters (progressives nd undecided)
Re: Will U Vote Buhari/rochas Ticket (progressives Only)? by Wadeoye(m): 7:29pm On Feb 13, 2013
I will not vote for any tickect with a Igbo man on it. Igbos are not civilized enough to occupy Aso Rock even in the capacity of VP.

3 Likes

Re: Will U Vote Buhari/rochas Ticket (progressives Only)? by asshunter(m): 7:40pm On Feb 13, 2013
Wadeoye: I will not vote for any tickect with a Igbo man on it. Igbos are not civilized enough to occupy Aso Rock even in the capacity of VP.
Hahahaha

@Op,

If they present them, I will stick with Jonathan
Re: Will U Vote Buhari/rochas Ticket (progressives Only)? by wesley80(m): 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2013
Wadeoye: I will not vote for any tickect with a Igbo man on it. Igbos are not civilized enough to occupy Aso Rock even in the capacity of VP.
I should've known you're just a low life - scum -of - the - earth self loathing bigot, it took long but here we are. Line's drawn.

3 Likes

Re: Will U Vote Buhari/rochas Ticket (progressives Only)? by truth4meal(m): 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2013
wesley80:
I should've known you're just a low life - scrum -of - the - earth self loathing bigot, it took long but here we are. Line's drawn.
is it not the same you that ditched the choice of Okorocha as vp for a Tinubu/Remi Tinubu ticket? in 360 you remember you are Igbo because someone exhibited the same act of bigotry which you earlier manifested. Igbos should indeed learn to support their own. If truth be told APC is the only party that can guaranty the emergence of a Igbo man as the president in a short while because if GEJ contested and maybe rigged and win - 2019 will definately be an undisputed turn of the North in PDP but if under APC a northern emerges in at most 8 years time the power will go to the south and am sure the igbos will have the nod. its a mathematics which the Igbo leaders know but bribery as blinded their vision. The choice is yours o - my people of the east.

4 Likes

Re: Will U Vote Buhari/rochas Ticket (progressives Only)? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2013
And the cookie crumbles!! Next thing will be a forced SE vp candidate, Tinubu will not agree, and that's it.
Re: Will U Vote Buhari/rochas Ticket (progressives Only)? by teskyg: 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2013
Achike Udenwa VS Remi Tinubu
Re: Will U Vote Buhari/rochas Ticket (progressives Only)? by Wadeoye(m): 8:54pm On Feb 13, 2013
truth4meal: is it not the same you that ditched the choice of Okorocha as vp for a Tinubu/Remi Tinubu ticket? in 360 you remember you are Igbo because someone exhibited the same act of bigotry which you earlier manifested. Igbos should indeed learn to support their own. If truth be told APC is the only party that can guaranty the emergence of a Igbo man as the president in a short while because if GEJ contested and maybe rigged and win - 2019 will definately be an undisputed turn of the North in PDP but if under APC a northern emerges in at most 8 years time the power will go to the south and am sure the igbos will have the nod. its a mathematics which the Igbo leaders know but bribery as blinded their vision. The choice is yours o - my people of the east.

Exactly my aim. An okoro man demonstrates with joy, hatred for other people and ignorantly forgetting that bigotry is not a monopoly of any tribe. As a matter of fact, a minority group will suffer more if we all begin to show hatred for the other tribe.

****No tribe has a monopoly of bigotry and hatred for the other tribes****

2 Likes

Re: Will U Vote Buhari/rochas Ticket (progressives Only)? by wesley80(m): 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2013
truth4meal: is it not the same you that ditched the choice of Okorocha as vp for a Tinubu/Remi Tinubu ticket? in 360 you remember you are Igbo because someone exhibited the same act of bigotry which you earlier manifested. Igbos should indeed learn to support their own. If truth be told APC is the only party that can guaranty the emergence of a Igbo man as the president in a short while because if GEJ contested and maybe rigged and win - 2019 will definately be an undisputed turn of the North in PDP but if under APC a northern emerges in at most 8 years time the power will go to the south and am sure the igbos will have the nod. its a mathematics which the Igbo leaders know but bribery as blinded their vision. The choice is yours o - my people of the east.

Why must I support Rochas simply cos he's Igbo? Why on earth would a truly sane person cast a vote purely based on the ethnicity of an individual? and what part of my initial post "exhibited bigotry"? What on earth is wrong with you? Hear me and hear me well, I'll vote for Fashola a hundred times over Rochas and will vote Sanusi over Fashola and Utomi over Sanusi. Some of us have risen above the petty tribalism that still shackles people like you and I can only pray you have the guts to set yourself free. Igbo man as president my scraggy bum!

1 Like

Re: Will U Vote Buhari/rochas Ticket (progressives Only)? by doctokwus: 11:09pm On Feb 13, 2013
Rather not vote dan vote any ticket dat has Jonathan or Okorocha on it,evn if he's just a vp.Okorocha is a man dat has bn overhyped far beyond his capacity,just like d fisherman wt d hat presenting occupyin d office of president..@least if I don't vote,I can live wt my conscience dat I wasn't party to a farce of grossly incompetent pple.I honestly wud prefer a Buhari/fashola ticket dan any of GEJ or Okorocha,evn if it were under T.B. Joshua's party
Re: Will U Vote Buhari/rochas Ticket (progressives Only)? by tomakint: 11:53pm On Feb 13, 2013
Confusion break bone oooo yepa grin grin grin
Re: Will U Vote Buhari/rochas Ticket (progressives Only)? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 13, 2013
Hell naw ! Why buhari again! Is that all u got in that country?

1 Like

Re: Will U Vote Buhari/rochas Ticket (progressives Only)? by takedat(m): 12:08am On Feb 14, 2013
In as much as I am fully in support of the merger, I'll prefer a much younger candidate to Buhari. Not because he isn't suitable for the job, but age is not on his side and we need a more dynamic president! Its time for Buhari to mentor younger politicians who are honest and straightforward!
Re: Will U Vote Buhari/rochas Ticket (progressives Only)? by dayokanu(m): 12:37am On Feb 14, 2013
Buhari Fashola ticket

Buhari for the anti corruption and Fashola for Development

By 2019 after first term he would be 77yrs old and Fashola would go for President

5 Likes

Re: Will U Vote Buhari/rochas Ticket (progressives Only)? by GAR3TH(m): 1:31am On Feb 14, 2013
Can someone explain to me how Buhari is even relevant? I can name 10 politicians in APC that will be better candidates to contest than Buhari. I still dont understand why people are shouting Buhari when in reality, compared to the field, he is irrelevant and he's accolades are nonexistent compared to his peers

1 Like

Re: Will U Vote Buhari/rochas Ticket (progressives Only)? by CROWE: 1:47am On Feb 14, 2013
dayokanu: Buhari Fashola ticket

By 2019 after first term he would be 77yrs old and Fashola would go for President

Wow, I r speechless.
Re: Will U Vote Buhari/rochas Ticket (progressives Only)? by CyberG: 5:35am On Feb 14, 2013
Rochas is SOOO over-rated and is yet to even prove himself as governor. This same herd / tribalistic / religious mentality gave Nigeria the retarde.d GEJ.
Re: Will U Vote Buhari/rochas Ticket (progressives Only)? by wesley80(m): 6:31am On Feb 14, 2013
^Shattap, GEJ was the best candidate.
Re: Will U Vote Buhari/rochas Ticket (progressives Only)? by CyberG: 6:34am On Feb 14, 2013
^^ Your father should shattap while you be hanged from a tree and fed to hyenas! You must be mad if you think you are here to regulate anyone's opinion. Idiotta!
Re: Will U Vote Buhari/rochas Ticket (progressives Only)? by chigo4u: 6:35am On Feb 14, 2013
Re: Will U Vote Buhari/rochas Ticket (progressives Only)? by slimghost(m): 7:51am On Feb 14, 2013
Why not a Rochas/Fashola ticket? More like it!
Re: Will U Vote Buhari/rochas Ticket (progressives Only)? by agent22: 7:53am On Feb 14, 2013
dayokanu: Buhari Fashola ticket

Yoruba people and tribalism. Smh
Re: Will U Vote Buhari/rochas Ticket (progressives Only)? by agent22: 7:57am On Feb 14, 2013
2015 buhari for president of arewa haram.
Fashion for odua rep
Soludo for Biafra.
Re: Will U Vote Buhari/rochas Ticket (progressives Only)? by bappahman: 11:51am On Feb 14, 2013
GAR3TH: Can someone explain to me how Buhari is even relevant? I can name 10 politicians in APC that will be better candidates to contest than Buhari. I still dont understand why people are shouting Buhari when in reality, compared to the field, he is irrelevant and he's accolades are nonexistent compared to his peers
Its simple he has voters nd he has no single charge of corruption on him...if he can bring 11 mill votes with a party with little or no structure imagine how far he can go...
Re: Will U Vote Buhari/rochas Ticket (progressives Only)? by CROWE: 12:47pm On Feb 14, 2013
bappahman:
Its simple he has voters nd he has no single charge of corruption on him...if he can bring 11 mill votes with a party with little or no structure imagine how far he can go...

I commend him on that, he seems a good man unfortunately what you need in a head of government is an enlightened man and 1983-1985 doesn't speak well in his favor in that regard and then there's that business where he apparently voiced his support for sharia law in all Nigeria, I get that he may have been trying to garner Muslim support but it was a bomb and a short sighted one, I think he is too 1900s for this day and age.
Re: Will U Vote Buhari/rochas Ticket (progressives Only)? by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2013
[size=18pt]Rochas President and Buhari Vice.[/size]
Re: Will U Vote Buhari/rochas Ticket (progressives Only)? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2013
All those now basking in the EUPHORIA of who they'll vote or not vote for should remember that ONE MAN made it possible for people's vote to count in Nigeria.
That man is Goodluck Jonathan.

Those who think rigging of elections is impossible in Nigeria of today because of "people's awareness" should enquire about the ACN supervised MASSIVE rigging of the 2011 Lagos local council polls. The election tribunal have since nullified three of those elections (though the appeal tribunal reinstated two chairmen because the lower tribunal didn't give judgement within 30days or some other technicalities).

In essence, rigging is possible but one man said NO RIGGING at the national level. That man is Goodluck Jonathan.

This is just to remind those who feign SELECTIVE AMNESIA.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Received Visitors From US Embassy In Lagos. Pic And Bonus Pics.. / America Behind TB Joshua Church Collapse - Russian Report / Up Close And Personal Picture Of President Jonathan With OAU SUG Exco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.