Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Up Close And Personal Picture Of President Jonathan With OAU SUG Exco - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Up Close And Personal Picture Of President Jonathan With OAU SUG Exco (2935 Views)

Patience Jonathan With Some Nigerians In Dubai (Photo) / Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) / Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Up Close And Personal Picture Of President Jonathan With OAU SUG Exco by ochejoseph(m): 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
Over the years I have refrained from reacting to Omoyele Sowore not because of his "raping" tendencies but because he has taken lies to another Level.

For the Nation Newspaper it is easy to Understand why an Editor in chief will choose to sell his soul, Tinubu the drug dealer does not demand anything less

Like we saw on Friday in Kano the enemies of this country always want Nigeria to be in the news for all the wrong reason we have a duty as patriotic citizens to always paint a true reflection of all issues at all times.

Yes We have challenges as a country , but show me a country under the heavens that does not ,

Finally, I present you with the up close and personal picture of the President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan with Student Union executives of the Obafemi Awolowo University Ile Ife during his visit to that institution last week !

May God Continue to Bless this great Nation !

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Up Close And Personal Picture Of President Jonathan With OAU SUG Exco by Prince202020(m): 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
GoodLuck Ebele Jonathan, GEJ till 2019, whether they like it or yes, them baboons and monkeys will only soak in blood as they are already soaking.

7 Likes

Re: Up Close And Personal Picture Of President Jonathan With OAU SUG Exco by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
OK.
SECOND TO COMMENT.
Re: Up Close And Personal Picture Of President Jonathan With OAU SUG Exco by erad(m): 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
OP, kindly list the OAU student union excos in that picture.

I'm waiting...

1 Like

Re: Up Close And Personal Picture Of President Jonathan With OAU SUG Exco by najoke: 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
erad:
OP, kindly list the OAU student union excos in that picture.
I'm waiting...
@op
when u r done with this request please watch this video

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Bj3TzOO7wlY

btw................dont u TANdriods get tired of telling lies

6 Likes

Re: Up Close And Personal Picture Of President Jonathan With OAU SUG Exco by ayokellany: 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
Positive Nigeria no go kill yourself o. I beg take video make you watch

The Yoruba OAU protest rebuking Jonathan Ebele the boko haram in all it's ramifications. I thank God n fellow Yoruba making it known to the entire world the

Please watch OAU Yoruba students stoning and calling Jonathan Ebele thief live before he was scamper to safety by security personal.

Let the entire world knows the Yoruba rebuke/reject Ebele Jonathan in all it's ramification.

http://newsrescue.com/video-oau-protests-calling-president-nigeria-thief-stoning-campus/#axzz3KYQiJnPp

3 Likes

Re: Up Close And Personal Picture Of President Jonathan With OAU SUG Exco by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
OP, the video of what happened to Jonathan is on youtube. So, keep your close personal picture to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Up Close And Personal Picture Of President Jonathan With OAU SUG Exco by tomakint: 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
APC goons lying for free since time immemorial! The OAU I knew and still know are never divided in their collective struggles against oppression. A picture as they say speaks more than a thousand words. We need pictures of OAU students booing and stoning my President.........period! undecided

1 Like

Re: Up Close And Personal Picture Of President Jonathan With OAU SUG Exco by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2014

1 Like

Re: Up Close And Personal Picture Of President Jonathan With OAU SUG Exco by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
tomakint:
APC goons lying for free since time immemorial! The OAU I knew and still know are never divided in their collective struggles against oppression. A picture as they say speaks more than a thousand words. We need pictures of OAU students booing and stoning my President.........period! undecided
pictures may speak otherwise but videos tell the truth as it is. Check it below, mr TANdroid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj3TzOO7wlY&feature=youtu.be

3 Likes

Re: Up Close And Personal Picture Of President Jonathan With OAU SUG Exco by Horus(m): 3:22pm On Nov 30, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj3TzOO7wlY

[size=15pt]Obafemi Awolowo University Students Protest Against President Jonathan[/size]

SaharaReporters has obtained a video of students' protest against President Goodluck Jonathan during his visit to the Obafemi Awolowo University campus in Ile-Ife on Friday. The protesting students booed and later stoned Mr. Jonathan as he was being rushed into a waiting helicopter. Since the story broke, President Jonathan's handlers embarrassed by the humiliation he suffered in the hands of angry OAU students sought to downplay the protests by releasing some photos which shows some few students were happy with Mr. Jonathan and others claiming there was no student protests on campus. The presidency also got a compromised section of the students representative council at OAU to issue press releases claiming there were no protests on the historic day.
Re: Up Close And Personal Picture Of President Jonathan With OAU SUG Exco by erad(m): 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
tomakint:

Please what do you know about OAU?

Just don't know why you guys like hiding behind a finger. You have videos everywhere and you are still sticking with pictures taken by the "presidential media team". What then do you call being biased?

My grouse isn't with Jonathan being booed or not, it is with people like you locking your conscience up all in a bid promote a false image of an individual who doesn't really care about you.

This is the first time I'm commenting on this booing issue and it'll likely be the last. No politician is feeding me and I owe none of them nothing. But whatever decision I make in 2015 at the polls, I'm sure I'll be able to proudly tell my children and children's children about it.

The labour of our heroes past shall never be in vain.

3 Likes

Re: Up Close And Personal Picture Of President Jonathan With OAU SUG Exco by Kolade9(m): 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ewo bi awon werey shey n boyin
Re: Up Close And Personal Picture Of President Jonathan With OAU SUG Exco by Mekateka: 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
najoke:

@op
when u r done with this request please watch this video

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Bj3TzOO7wlY

btw................dont u TANdriods get tired of telling lies
i have watched your video and i cannot figure out any protest here nor throwing of stones and satchels of pure water as widely reported by your fellows. anybody can gathered crowd somewhere else, ask them to demonstrate protest, video it and come back to add the video of presidential convoy to it. Because there is no correlation in the video i just watched. So guy, get back and do a better job.
Re: Up Close And Personal Picture Of President Jonathan With OAU SUG Exco by najoke: 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
Mekateka:
anybody can gathered crowd somewhere else, ask them to demonstrate protest, video it and come back to add the video of presidential convoy to it. .
^
Chai TANdriod grin.............see reasoning.....u think say na jack bauer 24 u just watch

we know ur brain is programmed but i am sure you still have your senses.
Re: Up Close And Personal Picture Of President Jonathan With OAU SUG Exco by Mekateka: 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
najoke:

^
Chai TANdriod grin.............see reasoning.....u think say na jack bauer 24 u just watch

we know ur brain is programmed but i am sure you still have your senses.
It is your brain cells that have refused to grow due to your excessive consumption of propaganda. wakeup man, you cannot f00led Nigerians except your fellow f00ls.
Re: Up Close And Personal Picture Of President Jonathan With OAU SUG Exco by doctokwus: 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2014
Mekateka:
i have watched your video and i cannot figure out any protest here nor throwing of stones and satchels of pure water as widely reported by your fellows. anybody can gathered crowd somewhere else, ask them to demonstrate protest, video it and come back to add the video of presidential convoy to it. Because there is no correlation in the video i just watched. So guy, get back and do a better job.
grin ;DSorry ; cudnt overlook that.
Re: Up Close And Personal Picture Of President Jonathan With OAU SUG Exco by BERNIMOORE: 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj3TzOO7wlY

[size=15pt]Obafemi Awolowo University Students Protest Against President Jonathan[/size]

SaharaReporters has obtained a video of students' protest against President Goodluck Jonathan during his visit to the Obafemi Awolowo University campus in Ile-Ife on Friday. The protesting students booed and later stoned Mr. Jonathan as he was being rushed into a waiting helicopter. Since the story broke, President Jonathan's handlers embarrassed by the humiliation he suffered in the hands of angry OAU students sought to downplay the protests by releasing some photos which shows some few students were happy with Mr. Jonathan and others [size=16pt]claiming there was no student protests on campus[/size]. The presidency also got a compromised section of the students representative council at OAU to issue press releases claiming there were no protests on the historic day.

bolded above is a shameful lie

the student president aknowledged a 'peaceful protest' to get the attention of the president to some issues which he promise to adress, dont muddle things up to sell political lies, OAU students are disciplined and respect elders, i have been following this story
Re: Up Close And Personal Picture Of President Jonathan With OAU SUG Exco by PearlStreet(m): 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
BERNIMOORE:

bolded above is a shameful lie

the student president aknowledged a 'peaceful protest' to get the attention of the president to some issues which he promise to adress, dont muddle things up to sell political lies, OAU students are disciplined and respect elders, i have been following this story

If you understand the meanings of the songs in that video, you would delete the thrash you wrote above. Saying that the President's brain is 'bintin' as deduced from the songs is as offensive as can be.

OAU students have given him a foretaste of what to expect next year.

1 Like

Re: Up Close And Personal Picture Of President Jonathan With OAU SUG Exco by tobyte233: 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2014
how e affect garri

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Tinubu Wants Osinbajo As Vice President: Osinbajo To Resign VP Position / Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Massive Protest In Igweocha (PH) / Another Look Into Ekweremadu Alleged "Assassination" Attempt.-koboko69

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.