Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

What Does This Imply? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Does This Imply? (959 Views)

Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? / What Does 'submission' Of Women In Marriages Mean Exactly? / "Family"- What Does This Word Mean To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does This Imply? by dickhardener: 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2013
Pls read through first before advising,My cousin's husband tells her when he's mad to cheat if she likes but she should not contract any disease suggesting she uses condom 2. She should not let him catch her. 3. She should not rub it on his face. Pls strongly NOTE he is not gay and has no extra-marital affair, this is confirmed. I personally don't know what to tell her because I know he loves her based on what he tells me privately.
Re: What Does This Imply? by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 09, 2013
dick hardener: Pls read through first before advising,My cousin's husband tells her when he's mad to cheat if she likes but she should not contract any disease suggesting she uses condom 2. She should not let him catch her. 3. She should not rub it on his face. Pls strongly NOTE he is not gay and has no extra-marital affair, this is confirmed. I personally don't know what to tell her because I know he loves her based on what he tells me privately.

what man would do this? I bet he doesn't love her.

(1) (Reply)

"I Only Sleep With Married Men To Help Their Marriages" - Serial Mistress / ..... / What To Say When Someone Tells You That A Friend Is Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.