Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Agony Of A Valentine Night. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Agony Of A Valentine Night. (1247 Views)

A Valentine's day Message Most Nigerian Girls Won't Appreciate / The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl / What Did You Get As A Valentine Gift? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agony Of A Valentine Night. by acidtalk: 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2013
Patiko and Eberuma have been dating for the past 6 months and inbetween those months they have had issues of lack of trust, impatience and lack of understanding that has tried to tie their relationship apart but they both determined to make it work.

A week to Valentine they both agreed to spend the entire day all alone in a very nice lounge on the Island and have a heart-to-heart discusiion of how to make their relationship stronger and better than its present state.

Patiko is currently doing his NYSC in one of the major conglomerates in town but Eberuma on the other hand is a petty business woman who does beads and hair for a living after she has failed to secure a job after her NYSC.

On vals day, Patiko chartered a can from his office in Ikeja to Eberuma's house at Yaba, on getting there, Eberuma was already waiting outside of her gate clinching a nicely packed gift pack and looking stunning in her evening gown. She hopped into the cab and they both headed to the Island where they had agreed to spend the evening together.

When the got to their destination, Patiko paid the cab driver off but before the man left, he reminded him not to forget to come back to pick them in the next 3hours. This time is was a few minutes after 8:30pm.

Both Patiko and Eberuma strolled into the venue holding hands while smiling and making few passes at other couples they found within the premises.

They settle for a very nice corner in the nicely decorated and soothing environment of the lounge. Before the waiter came to take their order, they managed to sneak to plant one or two kisses.

Inbetween their meals, both Patiko and Eberuma kept chatting on their Blackberry phones with other friends like they always do in the past even while on a date so none of them felt bad about it. From time to time Eberuma chuckkled, laughed and even screamed softly on seeing the Blackberry chats. Whenever Patiko asked her what was amusing her, she just waved his questions aside and insisted it was those her stubborn friends send funny tales of their own dating experiences.

While still having their meal, Eberuma's white gown got stained from the wine she was sipping. The stain was so obvious and quite bad. She was really sad and quite confused. Patiko made way to call over the waiter who attended to them for assistance or how Eberuma could get the stain of her gown off, Eberuma was directed to the mini laundry section of the lounge for assistance.

While Patiko was sitting all alone and moving to the soothing love songs coming from the sorround speakers of the lounge suddenly heard the ringtone of Eberuma's phone. Several times he ignore it but the phone kept ringing so he decided to pick it up and inform the caller to call later as she was not available at the moment. Lo and behold has soon as he picked up the phone was "My Sunshine" has the caller Id. He thought to himself "this must be a joke". When he picked up the phone he knew it was definitely not a joke as the caller kept sayin "my sweetheart, where in heavens did you put your phone? You got me worried....". Patiko had to cut him short as he couldn't take it no more and said, " she is not on sit right now, call her in a few minutes" and he cut the line.

Patiko deleted the call history to avoid Eberuma know of the call he just received. Before he dropped the phone, he went to her message inbox and was more surprised as he saw many more love text messages from the same "My sunshine". Patiko was all sweaty, furious and running impatient but decided to keep his calm.

After about 20minutes later, Eberuma came out, planted a kiss on patiko and whispered into his ears that she had to stay that long because they had to help her remove the stains from her clothes with some chemicals which made her take them off and also allowed it to dry after they were done. In no time, eberuma looked at her wrist watch and suddenly sceamed that she had to leave immediately as she didn't tell her aunty she was going to stay out that long.

All this while Patiko was trying so hard to hide his anger, and to avoid confronting her so he played along and jokingly asked if that was his valentine gift in Eberuma's gift pack. She jokingly said it wasn't for him but rather for a female friend of hers who she first needs to go and at her place before going home.

Then he was already loosing his patience and suddenly dragged the gift bag off the and of Eberuma to view the contents. Lo and behold after tearing off each gift wrappers off the gift in the packs where a Koros Yvest Saint Launrent designer Perfume, A Huwes and Curtis shirt and a lovely hand made male slippers with a card address to "My ONLY Sun Shine : Mikel Adibuyo Dorglas". So shock was Patiko that he suddenly broke down and wept not minding that entire people in the lounge have all been focused on both himself and Eberuma all this while.

"Why did I go wrong?", "What did I do to deserve this sort of treatment?", "After all I have done for you, not even a gift pack of tomtom sweet did I receive from you".

After a few people came over to their table to calm nerves and settle their quarrels, Patiko then opened up that not only had he brought Eberuma out for dinner to express his undying love to her, but he also brought along an engagement ring to propose to the woman he intended to spend the rest of his life with and had only intended and planned with the staff of the lounge to play Eberuma's best love song 'Find away to my heart by Phil collins' at exactly 10:00pm that night. Unknown to Eberuma, the man Mikel Adibuyo Dorglas who she intended taking those gift items to was Patiko's former boss where he (Patiko) did his Industrial attachment and the man is married with 4 lovely kids.

1 Like

Re: Agony Of A Valentine Night. by Obinnau(m): 10:14pm On Feb 13, 2013
is this a true life story or just the regular?

1 Like

Re: Agony Of A Valentine Night. by acidtalk: 10:16pm On Feb 13, 2013
Why don't you make use of Google to know the answer?

1 Like

Re: Agony Of A Valentine Night. by Obinnau(m): 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2013
acidtalk: Why don't you make use of Google to know the answer?
Bro Google doesn't have the answer to many things!
Re: Agony Of A Valentine Night. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 13, 2013
Lol she is dumb
Re: Agony Of A Valentine Night. by acidtalk: 10:23pm On Feb 13, 2013
Obinnau: Bro Google doesn't have the answer to many things!

Then proceed to ask your village chief priest or consult the shrine behind your family compound.
Re: Agony Of A Valentine Night. by acidtalk: 10:25pm On Feb 13, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Lol she is dumb

Wrong double dating moves is the reason why at least half of single ladies that have reach marriageable age haven't married.
Re: Agony Of A Valentine Night. by Obinnau(m): 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2013
acidtalk:

Then proceed to ask your village chief priest or consult the shrine behind your family compound.
none of those have ever been proved to work!
Re: Agony Of A Valentine Night. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 13, 2013
acidtalk:

Wrong double dating moves is the reason why at least half of single ladies that have reach marriageable age haven't married.
and men double dating is the course of what?
Re: Agony Of A Valentine Night. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 13, 2013
Hhmn
Re: Agony Of A Valentine Night. by pheyikemi: 10:55pm On Feb 13, 2013
@ Acidtalk, thk u 4 ds interesting bedtym story, itz been decades sinz I last heard a bedtym story, u really are a gud storyteller. wink
Re: Agony Of A Valentine Night. by greedie1(f): 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2013
serves her right!!!
Re: Agony Of A Valentine Night. by UjSizzle(f): 11:15pm On Feb 13, 2013
*singing RihRih's Unfaithful*
Re: Agony Of A Valentine Night. by Pimples(m): 11:29pm On Feb 13, 2013
What I can't understand is the guy..... Why should he cry... He is obviously stupid to have fallen in love with a heartbreaker.

I have said it b4 and I will say it again...any lady I eventually date, will be closely monitored 24 hours...I don't mind hiring private investigators to do the Job 4 me.
Talking about private investigators how do I get one?
Re: Agony Of A Valentine Night. by acidtalk: 11:47pm On Feb 13, 2013
There are several Private Investigative in the country. The mainly operate on referals only (I know about 5 of them in Lagos and Abuja). They bring facts (pictures, recordings and mails) like Spirits. A very popular former Bank MD hired the services of one some few years ago and to his gratest surprise, his wife was sleeping with his younger brother and one of the Senior Managers.

Like the saying goes "what you don't know won't kill you". Hiring those detectives could spell ones sudden death. The facts that will be brought to you can make you go crazy.
Re: Agony Of A Valentine Night. by chymystique(f): 12:27am On Feb 14, 2013
shocked Damn! Dats Pathetic!..... I jst fEel Sorry For d Dude... My Past Rship Opened ma eyes to so many things... I always tel ppl Learn to Use ur Brain wen in a rship. Shit Happens he shld take hrt n Thank God that he Found out b4 he Engaged her... sad
Re: Agony Of A Valentine Night. by acidtalk: 6:22am On Feb 14, 2013
Reationship (love)is all about trust! Trust!! And trust!!! The very moment one partner stops trusting then the love is already being lost or is totally lost.

What could be more devastating than a mere corper saving his meager salary to buy an engagement ring and the very day he decides to propose to the woman of his dreams he realizes how stupid he has been all along?
Re: Agony Of A Valentine Night. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2013
Too Bad for the guy, its better now dan after the wedding. @Acidtalk, Bro where have u been? U don't cum online dat often.
Re: Agony Of A Valentine Night. by acidtalk: 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2013
I dey kampe. Been so busy of late.

Tell Seun to install anti virus to flush out these viruses and worms that have invaded his forum.

(1) (Reply)

A Most Useful Suggection For Single Ladies Picture / Preventing Infidelity: How To Stop Affairs Before They Start / Come In If You Have A Good Heart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.