Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Igbos Are Eagles And Ubiquitous. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Eagles And Ubiquitous. (864 Views)

A Tale of 2 Pictures. The Eagles And The Falcons / What The Heck Does This Ubiquitous Word 'cabal' Mean ? Is This A New Word / Presidential Protocol Officials Put Shameless And Ubiquitous Obj In His Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Are Eagles And Ubiquitous. by nonsom(m): 9:10am On Feb 14, 2013
I hail Igbos so much. And am very proud to be an Igbo man. I wonder what Nigeria would look like without Igbos, God loves Nigerians that is the reasons he brought Igbo into Nigeria. Igbo people are very Industrious and are capable to germinate on the stone. An Igbo man can equally press water out of stone. You can see an Igbo man in all the nook and crannies of this world. Igbos are God fearing people and Respectful, Igbos have contributed immensely in the development and economic upgrading in this Nigeria. Infact, is correct to say that Igbos are the chief economic power house of this nation, it is the necessities of Igbos that made Nigeria not to allow Igbos to seceed from the federal republic of Nigeria as at 1966 when the great hero in Africa solicited for the secession of Igbos from Nigeria. An Igbo man can do better in Nigeria when become the president. God want to turn this country to be great through the leadership of an Igbo man. God bless Igbo, God bless the federal republic of Nigeria, God bless Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Eagles And Ubiquitous. by outrage: 9:26am On Feb 14, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Eagles And Ubiquitous. by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 14, 2013
Another nitwit.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Eagles And Ubiquitous. by Freewilly(f): 9:52am On Feb 14, 2013
nonsom: I hail Igbos so much. And am very proud to be an Igbo man. I wonder what Nigeria would look like without Igbos, God loves Nigerians that is the reasons he brought Igbo into Nigeria. Igbo people are very Industrious and are capable to germinate on the stone. An Igbo man can equally press water out of stone. You can see an Igbo man in all the nook and crannies of this world. Igbos are God fearing people and Respectful, Igbos have contributed immensely in the development and economic upgrading in this Nigeria. Infact, is correct to say that Igbos are the chief economic power house of this nation, it is the necessities of Igbos that made Nigeria not to allow Igbos to seceed from the federal republic of Nigeria as at 1966 when the great hero in Africa solicited for the secession of Igbos from Nigeria. An Igbo man can do better in Nigeria when become the president. God want to turn this country to be great through the leadership of an Igbo man. God bless Igbo, God bless the federal republic of Nigeria, God bless Africa.

And don't forget that most of Igboland was destroyed during the war yet Igboland is far more developed that any other state in Nigeria today. Igbos are the driving force of Nigeria. Maybe thats why the rest of Nigeria are so jealous of Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Eagles And Ubiquitous. by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 14, 2013
Discombulated baboon
Re: Igbos Are Eagles And Ubiquitous. by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:27am On Feb 14, 2013
outrage: .

^^^Outrage, can you pinpoint the exact parts of the post you disagree with?; or is it the whole post you find disagreeable?
Re: Igbos Are Eagles And Ubiquitous. by achi4u(m): 11:38am On Feb 14, 2013
NdiIgbo are the driving chain and an engine bearing of this country.

What a nigeria without NdiIgbo?grin
Re: Igbos Are Eagles And Ubiquitous. by Gbongbonosi(f): 11:59am On Feb 14, 2013
[/s][s]
nonsom: I hail Igbos so much. And am very proud to be an Igbo man. I wonder what Nigeria would look like without Igbos, God loves Nigerians that is the reasons he brought Igbo into Nigeria. Igbo people are very Industrious and are capable to germinate on the stone. An Igbo man can equally press water out of stone. You can see an Igbo man in all the nook and crannies of this world. Igbos are God fearing people and Respectful, Igbos have contributed immensely in the development and economic upgrading in this Nigeria. Infact, is correct to say that Igbos are the chief economic power house of this nation, it is the necessities of Igbos that made Nigeria not to allow Igbos to seceed from the federal republic of Nigeria as at 1966 when the great hero in Africa solicited for the secession of Igbos from Nigeria. An Igbo man can do better in Nigeria when become the president. God want to turn this country to be great through the leadership of an Igbo man. God bless Igbo, God bless the federal republic of Nigeria, God bless Africa.
Re: Igbos Are Eagles And Ubiquitous. by saintohia: 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Outrage, can you pinpoint the exact parts of the post you disagree with?; or is it the whole post you find disagreeable?

^^^^^^

He's just being outrageous huh.
Re: Igbos Are Eagles And Ubiquitous. by saintohia: 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2013
Thank God for Igbos.
Re: Igbos Are Eagles And Ubiquitous. by Gbongbonosi(f): 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2013
It is very very very shameful that you see yourself an igbo man I was thinking you will confess that why are you not a yoruba man with all your resources you are still suffering very sad

(1) (Reply)

Governor Uduaghan, His Wife And Over 30,000 Others Pray For Delta / N'assembly's Report On Dana Crash May Threaten Us-nigeria Link / Delta Boys: A Documentary On Life As Militant In Niger Delta By Russia Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.