Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Inspire Your Loved Ones This VALENTINE Day With Some Lovely Sms - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Inspire Your Loved Ones This VALENTINE Day With Some Lovely Sms (786 Views)

5 Luxury Accessories You Can Get Your Loved One This Season / If This Photo Dosn't Inspire You, Nothing Else Will (see Photos) / Christmas Gift Ideas For Your Love Ones This Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inspire Your Loved Ones This VALENTINE Day With Some Lovely Sms by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 14, 2013
Just woke up this morning, got a call from my girlfriend and she was like i hadn't even sent her any sms today...

Was wondering what to send her, so I decided to google something out which goes like this;

If you're sad about being alone on Valentine's day...
Just remember...
nobody loves you on the other days of the year either!
Happy Valentine's day!

Fellas what do you think, if you've got something better please feel free to drop 'em here, put a smile on someones face this VAL

(1) (Reply)

Tributes To Chinualumuogu Achebe / Do You Believe In Horoscope(zodiac Sign)(astrology) / JTF Releases Shekau's Wife And Children From Detention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.