Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,081 members, 7,852,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

Valentine's Day Is Occultic ??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine's Day Is Occultic ??? (844 Views)

Could She Be Occultic Or Is It Normal Come And See Guys / Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) / Single Ladies Beware! An Interview With An Occultic Nl On How They Operate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentine's Day Is Occultic ??? by iamswizz(m): 10:56am On Feb 14, 2013
As far back as 296 B.C. according to World Book Encyclopedia, there was worship of the god Pan, also called Faunus and Lupercus. Cupid (cupido) is the Latin name for god of sexual love. The arrow and the heart have sexual meanings and goes back to worshiping babylon gods. Pagan Romans celebrated February 14th and 15th as an idolatrous, sensuous festival called Lupercalia, in honor of one called Lupercus, the hunter of wolves.

On this day, Lupercalia, which was later named Valentine's Day, the Luperci or priests of Lupercus dressed in goatskins for a bloody ceremony. The priests of Lupercus, the wolf god, would sacrifice goats and a dog and then smear themselves with blood. These priests, made red with sacrificial blood, would run around Palatine Hill in a wild frenzy while carving a goatskin thong called a "februa." Women would sit all around the hill, as the bloody priests would strike them with the goatskin thongs to make them fertile. The young women would then gather in the city and their names were put in boxes.

These "love notes" were called "billets." The men of Rome would draw a billet, and the woman whose name was on it became his sexual lust partner with whom he would fornicate until the next Lupercalia or February 14th. Thus, February 14th became a day of unbridled sexual lust.

The color "red" was sacred to that day because of the blood and the "heart shape" that is popular to this day. The heart-shape was not a representation of the human heart, which looks nothing like it. This shape represents the human female matrix or opening to the chamber of sacred copulation.

When the Gnostic Catholic Church began to get a foothold in Rome around the 3rd century A.D., they became known as Valentinians. The Catholic Valentinians retained the sexual license of the festival in what they called "angels in a nuptial chamber", which was also called the "sacrament of copulation." This was said to be an reenactment of the marriage of "Sophia and the Redeemer." As the participants of the February 14th ritual began their sexual sacrament, presided over and watched by the priests known as Valentinians, the following literary was spoken: "Let the seed of light descend into thy bridal chamber, receive the bridegroom... open thine arms to embrace him. Behold, grace has descended upon thee." As time went on, the Orthodox Church suppressed the Gnostic Catholics and manufactured "St. Valentine", whose day continues to be celebrated in these modern times.

It should be without saying that the Christians should avoid Valentine's Day like a plague. In God's eyes, it is still "Lupercalia", the "Day Of The Wolf." Men become wolves, as they carry on the Satanic rituals of fornication, which means sexual intercourse without marriage. We have heard of the "wolf whistle", and we all know that wolves do not whistle. It is lustful men and women, who carry on Satan's blasphemy to this very day.

Britannica says Eros or Cupid is the god of sexual passion, son of Aphrodite and Zeus. Chief gods associated with Eros and Pathos are Himeros (longing and desire), and Peitho (persuasion).

According to "The Two Babylons", page 5, Semiramis is mother of gods; page 21, mother of Tammuz; and pages 62-63, Tammuz is Nimrod (see Gen. 10:8-11). When traced back, Valentine's Day is the worship of Semiramis and Tammuz-Nimrod.

Can you as a Christian promote this day or bring children under its curses?

II Cor. 6:14. Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers-do not make mismatched alliances with them, or come under a different yoke with them (inconsistent with your faith). For what partnership hath right living and right standing with God with iniquity and lawlessness? Or how can light fellowship with darkness? II Cor. 6:15. What agreement (can there be between) a temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God; even as God hath said, I will dwell in and with and among them, and will walk in and with and among them, and I will be their God and they shall be my people (see Ex. 25:8; 29:45, Lev. 26:12, Ezek. 37:27 and Jer.31:1).

II Cor. 6:17. So come out from among them (unbelievers), and separate (sever) yourselves from them, says the Lord, and touch not (any) unclean thing; then I will receive you kindly and treat you with favor (see Isa. 52:11). II Cor. 6:18. And I will be a father to you, and you shall be my sons and daughters says the Lord Almighty (see Hos. 1:10 and Isa. 43:6)

How could I ask God to bless me when I have just risen up from idol worship (see Joshua 23:6-16 and 24:20)? Since Nimrod worship is Baal worship, and Baal worship required child sacrifice, could it be possible that by serving gods like Lupercus, Baal and Saturn, we have brought the Biblical curses upon our families and our nation such as abortion, child abuse, homosexuality, unprovoked murders, financial loss, etc?

It seems that God really got upset at the Jews for worshiping other gods. Why would He not do the same with us? How can we as Christians encourage our children in satan worship with Valentine's Day activities? Could it be that we focus our children's minds on erotic ideas in the guise of sweetheart day? Then we wonder why they are promiscuous? It would seem that we are double minded (James 1:4-. What can we expect to get from God? For those who say we can use old idol worship days and be all right with God, how do you explain Matt. 9:17, Mark 2:22 and Luke 5:37?

http://luxor911..com/2011/02/valentine-day-occult-illuminati.html
Re: Valentine's Day Is Occultic ??? by hrmkz: 10:58am On Feb 14, 2013
Hmmm....

which celebration is not.
Re: Valentine's Day Is Occultic ??? by Akshow: 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2013
oh puhleeeeeeeeeeeeze! Take ur bornagainism holier than thou self go front abeg. I dont celebrate val too but that does not mean i should condemn those that do or find fault with it.

(1) (Reply)

7 Little Things That Leads To Break Up In Relationship / The True Definition Of Love ! ! ! / Reality Over Holiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.