Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues (41171 Views)

Rita Anuku Is Dead (Miss Nigeria 1986) / Hanks Anuku Debunks HIV Rumours, Says It's All Lies / "TB Joshua Rescued Me From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues' - Actor Hanks Anuku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Ishilove: 5:56am On Feb 15, 2013
bambuzz88:

plis try and watch emmanuel tv 4 a day without changing channel and get the whole concept of how he function
Actually I have done that several times. It seems you are the one who doesn't have a "concept of how he functions".
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Ishilove: 6:00am On Feb 15, 2013
bambuzz88:
i now rest my case, only God can judge, i have no hatred for tb followers am just allergic to his persimistic prophesy that is getin more frequent
Only God can judge, but you have labeled him a satanist. You labeled him a satanist because you don't like the kind of prophecies he gives. You have labeled him a satanist without any concrete evidence, and yet you don't want to judge. It seems you have appointed yourself judge and jury here.

I am not a member of SCOAN, if you must know.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Wassel1(m): 6:18am On Feb 15, 2013
Wetin be ur problem bad belle?Y don't u see anytin gud in this man?
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Lovine: 6:26am On Feb 15, 2013
wen u bliv in God n have faith i bliv he will heal u...n not giving credit to anibody...God shud take d credit......

Haters..why do we praise the super eagles
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 15, 2013
Psylas: Satan is the God of T.B Joshua, Praise be to Jesus our Lord
remenber when Jesus was accused of same tn like ds...... He said d sin z against the holy spirit ,and will never be forgiving.... I pity u........ @ a point,in trying to make pple believe it was God who sent him,JESUS said, if a house is divided against each oda,it would not stand.....4 anyman who is not against us is 4 us,he said on anoda occasion.........i dont know if you read your bible,bt dont throw your eternal life on the line,cos ur pastor,who z buying jets says so...........Jesus said b on guard against the yeast of d pharasies.......enough said

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 15, 2013
enigmagu1: wen u bliv in God n have faith i bliv he will heal u...n not giving credit to anibody...God shud take d credit......
did u read d post @ all...he said glory be to God....... He only mentioned tb joshua as the man God used.....hate has blinde u i guess
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Asis(m): 6:55am On Feb 15, 2013
Thank God for his life..
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Joagbaje(m): 6:56am On Feb 15, 2013
Moderator Why is this thread not on religion section
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by naptu2: 7:01am On Feb 15, 2013
Ishilove:
Only God can judge, but you have labeled him a satanist. You labeled him a satanist because you don't like the kind of prophecies he gives. You have labeled him a satanist without any concrete evidence, and yet you don't want to judge. It seems you have appointed yourself judge and jury here.

I am not a member of SCOAN, if you must know.

+100
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by dammytosh: 7:04am On Feb 15, 2013
Very funny peeps. Who certified him sane ?

He might just be forced to exercise his faith. Time will tell if he was healed or not. Amokachi confessed in an interview that when he went to Synagogue, He saw miracles happen but never experienced any. If u remember back then there was rumour that he was healed of his injury @ synagogue.

Tonto said the same a while ago, au she was delivered from smoking bla bla bla. Does Tonto not look like somebody dt take skunk and kush now ? undecided

Fall for political and religious propaganda going viral in southwest @ ur own risk.

One thing i respect TB joshua for is his charity works. Though na PR. Ellen Degeneres does more. undecided

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Galaxydon1(m): 7:09am On Feb 15, 2013
fluid26: As in...seriously? Jango! Na Jango really talk this tin?? This T.B. Joshua guy needs to be stopped. angry Who will bell the cat? Wey that Helen Ukpabio woman na?
goat.
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by iswell1(m): 7:09am On Feb 15, 2013
pls can most of us here stop this insort on this man of God,our bros is thanking god for what god use tb.jos to do in his life we are here insorting tb. what did tb do to some pple here in nairaland, pls let us be careful the way we talk here.
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Reference(m): 7:16am On Feb 15, 2013
immortalvoices: Mean while in a sunday service...

PROPHET T.B JOSHUA: praise thy lorddddd!!!

CHURCH MEMBERS : halleluyah!!!

PROPHET T.B JOSHUA: do you know why my anointing is increasing? (the crowd respond no) it is becos criticisms, names calling, and persecution frm nigeria, are like tonic to my anointing. the more nigerian abuse me, the more I surprise them the more. so nigeria my prayer is pls more of ur persecution and hatred on me. (AND HIS PRAYERS ARE WORKING ON YOU) just admit it.

On who if I may ask. If your belief system operates that way fine, it will work for you and you will get the results. Unfortunately my belief system doesn't work that way so he can't impress me, attract me nor influence me in any way. As a Christian I place Jesus first not any man, miracles nor organisation because all these things can and will pass away.

I strongly recommend you check again, very sincerely what or who you guys put your trust in. For me if all the pastors in the world resign and all the churches close down it will not affect my faith one bit.
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by softtouch2(m): 7:20am On Feb 15, 2013
This guy need to be investigated. Where are his source of the drugs that made him a mentally derailed? Who are his suppliers? Special Assistance to a Governor with access to such contra- band is not a joking matter.

How many of such people, do we have on government? No wonder the Nation is not progressing.
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by iswell1(m): 7:22am On Feb 15, 2013
ry funny peeps. Who certified him sane ?
He might just be forced to exercise his faith. Time will tell if
he was healed or not. Amokachi confessed in an interview
that when he went to Synagogue, He saw miracles happen
but never experienced any. If u remember back then there
was rumour that he was healed of his injury @ synagogue. YOU FORGET THAT WHEN YOU ARE HEALED YOU NEED TO MAINTAIN IT FOR YOU NOT TO LOOS IT. IF YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT I ME.
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by jidewin(m): 7:27am On Feb 15, 2013
Can someone be good enough to refer Majek to The Man in The Synagogue please??/ That is one talent that has degenerated into a WASTE.Lawohwoh help him.
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by dammytosh: 7:28am On Feb 15, 2013
is well:
. YOU FORGET THAT WHEN YOU ARE HEALED YOU NEED TO MAINTAIN IT FOR YOU NOT TO LOOS IT. IF YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT I ME.

That is d lie they feed u with. There is always a bible verse to hold u rampage because of ur lack of knowledge.

Tell me au many people Jesus , peter or Paul healed in d bible that d sickness came back. Same lie this funky pastor claimed he healed Enebeli dt veteran actor dt died recently.

The man was made to walk by force. What a physiotherapist can attempt and i watch gullible people shout HHHHHHAaaaaaaaaleluyahhhhhhhh. Where is d poor man now. plenty celeb went to dt church because of this stunt sorry miraku.
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by saved: 7:54am On Feb 15, 2013
ItsModella: Am I the only one who thinks this Hanks Anuku guy is related to Majek Fashek? They have an uncanny resemblance.

This dude's acting sucked tho, with that his american/igbotic accent...chei!! I hated his presence in movies.

:- With all due respect and sense of humility. You are overtly jealous over this guy's success without realising it. You cannot create a single strand of hair on his head but, you are on NL "hating" what the highest authority in Heaven and on Earth has created. Learn how to LOVE people, even with their shortcomings. I am sorry if my comment is offensive. Remember you and i are not perfect, just like Mr. Anuku Hanks. Shalom.
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by MadCow1: 7:54am On Feb 15, 2013
Nigerians sha!

If it were Oyedepo that healed this Man now, people would be shouting winners this, living faith that. If we had insulted Oyedepo and his God the way you all have insulted T.B Joshua, all pf you would have started cursing and fighting But because it's T.B Joshua, it's ok to judge, insult and disrespect him.

I no be Christian o! But let me simply say God is watching you all...
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by MadCow1: 7:56am On Feb 15, 2013
saved: :- With all due respect and sense of humility. You are overtly jealous over this guy's success without realising it. You cannot create a single strand of hair on his head but, you are on NL "hating" what the highest authority in Heaven and on Earth has created. Learn how to LOVE people, even with their shortcomings. I am sorry if my comment is offensive. Remember you and i are not perfect, just like Mr. Anuku Hanks. Shalom.

No sir, your post wasn't offensive, just reetarded..

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 15, 2013
saved: :- With all due respect and sense of humility. You are overtly jealous over this guy's success without realising it. You cannot create a single strand of hair on his head but, you are on NL "hating" what the highest authority in Heaven and on Earth has created. Learn how to LOVE people, even with their shortcomings. I am sorry if my comment is offensive. Remember you and i are not perfect, just like Mr. Anuku Hanks. Shalom.
lmfao!! mad cow has said it already, your comment is retârded.
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by dady12: 8:06am On Feb 15, 2013
[quote
author=bambuzz88]

bros u dont need a soothsayer to tell u his activities are
satanic......he communicates and negotiate with evil spirit , a prof dat
predicts football ,also forecast any forthcoming plague without prior
solution, people that has been there said is anointing water cost #5000
maybe vat is included, so if u wana focus on the evil deceptive part of
life,u cn accept it false prophesy as a rabbi teaching but all i know is
losers focus on losing while winners focus on winning[/quote]i can see that your case is more difficult than hank and fachek case,u need to go for deliverance cos i can see u putting off ur clothes.idiot
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by stankezzy: 8:07am On Feb 15, 2013
dammytosh:

That is d lie they feed u with. There is always a bible verse to hold u rampage because of ur lack of knowledge.

Tell me au many people Jesus , peter or Paul healed in d bible that d sickness came back. Same lie this funky pastor claimed he healed Enebeli dt veteran actor dt died recently.

The man was made to walk by force. What a physiotherapist can attempt and i watch gullible people shout HHHHHHAaaaaaaaaleluyahhhhhhhh. Where is d poor man now. plenty celeb went to dt church because of this stunt sorry miraku.
why is it that most people argue for nothing or for fun.nd Jesus said to the man he healed, go nd sin no more or else greater thing will fall upon you.healing is an agreement between man nd God mediated by the pastor or man of God ,it is like this-(from the man of God,God i promise that from today this man will change, help him because of the love u have for me.From the man-i promise to keep to what he said,please i need help.From God it is done.but know when there is an agreement nd you do not keep to the terms,the agreement automatically nulifys it self.eg of nullified agrement in the bible-king saul,high priest eli.
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Engrkingsley(m): 8:07am On Feb 15, 2013
U left naija and went all d way to ghana to b healed thru d TV by our own TB joshua..we too like foreign things. .SMH*
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by osuafor: 8:08am On Feb 15, 2013
thank God for your life Hanks. Make sure say u keep God in ur heart so that u will not fall back.
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by dady12: 8:15am On Feb 15, 2013
[quote
author=dammytosh]

That is d lie they feed u with. There is always a bible verse to hold u
rampage because of ur lack of knowledge.

Tell me au many people Jesus , peter or Paul healed in d bible that d
sickness came back. Same lie this funky pastor claimed he healed Enebeli
dt veteran actor dt died recently.

The man was made to walk by force. What a physiotherapist can attempt
and i watch gullible people shout HHHHHHAaaaaaaaaleluyahhhhhhhh. Where
is d poor man now. plenty celeb went to dt church because of this stunt
sorry miraku.[/quote]so if tb joshua heal enebeli,you expect him to live forever?ogogoro brian
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by billyG(m): 8:18am On Feb 15, 2013
Good 4 him who will help bundle Majekodunmi fasheki 2 him 4 his own healing,someone think that witch hellen Akpabior can stop T.B josh.
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by dady12: 8:33am On Feb 15, 2013
it is clear that even when jesus was healing the sick, people were saying all sort of thgs about him,some said ,is this not the son of the carpenter? i am not surprise about how some people just create hatred on a man of God,jesus told his disciples ,tht with faith u can say to this mountain be thou remove and it shall be remove if u beleive.hanks is thanking God on how he was set free by his faith on watching emmanuel tv,instead of you to thank God for his live you are here casting blame and saying different sort of thgs on the man of God ,remember these are the thgs people were saying against jesus and nobody make u a judge ,repent and give ur life to christ
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by dady12: 8:40am On Feb 15, 2013
[quote
author=stankezzy]why is it that most people argue for nothing or for
fun.nd Jesus said to the man he healed, go nd sin no more or else
greater thing will fall upon you.healing is an agreement between man nd
God mediated by the pastor or man of God ,it is like this-(from the man
of God,God i promise that from today this man will change, help him because
of the love u have for me.From the man-i promise to keep to what he
said,please i need help.From God it is done.but know when there is an
agreement nd you do not keep to the terms,the agreement automatically
nulifys it self.eg of nullified agrement in the bible-king saul,high
priest eli.[/quote]even solomon ,the glory of God left him when he marry many wives
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Humphreydis(m): 8:41am On Feb 15, 2013
2bosun: Jesus rescued Hank Anuku
.....Jesus rescued Hank Anuku through Prophet T.B Joshua......

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by slimantai(m): 8:44am On Feb 15, 2013
There is nothing God can not do!
naijavlog.com:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-YXLjIvmct7I/UR0gOcyW-bI/AAAAAAABcXs/hCch5fY6bU0/s320/TB_Joshua.jpg[/img] [img]http://1.bp..com/-3XCcNlMIlYI/UR0gJwNUHDI/AAAAAAABcXk/4bN-r2Wwtgw/s320/hank.jpg[/img]

The actor and former addict tells how TB Joshua rescued him from alcohol, drugs and the mental problems that plagued him for many years in a recent interview. Hanks battled alcohol and drug addiction for years and his mental state deteriorated over time. The former SA to Delta governor, Uduaghan, who has since relocated to Ghana tells his story...

"Yes I got my healing through TB Joshua. It is our Lord's doing. I never believev in miracles until this happened to me. I was having issues with mentality for over seven years, you will notice I have not been that frequent in movies for long. Even when I was special assistant to our dear governor, I was not in a good state of mind and this affected my work in the government before I was advised to seek for solution in Ghana. I spent so much money visiting hospitals, orthodox and unorthodox doctors without positive result. Until I was introduced to TB Joshua. I was only watching his TV programme in Ghana and was healed. I put my faith into it just like the woman with the issue of blood and knew that I would be healed and I got my healing. I am now a mentally stable man. I have dropped drinking and smoking habit, glory be to God."

www.Naijavlog.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson And Her Mother: 61 Vs 32 Years (Photo) / Henry Hpmedia Is Dead (Photos) / Olamide & His Son Batifeori Spend Time Together (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.