Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues (41177 Views)

Rita Anuku Is Dead (Miss Nigeria 1986) / Hanks Anuku Debunks HIV Rumours, Says It's All Lies / "TB Joshua Rescued Me From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues' - Actor Hanks Anuku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by sgsltd(m): 8:45am On Feb 15, 2013
he soon deliver boko haram from collecting billions from FG
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by yoyothefirst(f): 8:54am On Feb 15, 2013
Thank God for ur lifenpls try not togo go back to ur vomit
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Ninilowo(m): 8:55am On Feb 15, 2013
Rukemi291: Thank God for your life. You were almost already looking like the new Majek Fashek. undecided
Are they not related?
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 15, 2013
T.B. Joshua, thanks for making yourself available to be used by God for rescuing souls. Hanks, be a serious Christian and pray God to deliver u from temptations u can not bear. ItsModella....hmmm,..I always love ur comments.
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by meetedegree: 9:01am On Feb 15, 2013
so y d telling me
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by vanstanzy(m): 9:09am On Feb 15, 2013
What's with this American-bound personalities and drugs? They want to make it look like being a celebrity is tantamount to demonic possession!
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by aigjoey(m): 9:13am On Feb 15, 2013
Y pay for browsing data when u can gt up to 5gb for free with ur Airtel sim with expiring date put at December 2014. Gv me a call if u ar interested. 07083731078,
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Sumbarkaya(m): 9:16am On Feb 15, 2013
Why not 'God saved Hanks from.... Through .....'

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by azzypandes(m): 9:28am On Feb 15, 2013
I just like this guy all the way and happy that he will be able to return to nollywood soon,he is my start artist,and I also thank god for his life. Ope o
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by iswell1(m): 9:32am On Feb 15, 2013
JESUS IS OUR HEALER AND HE CAN USE ANY MEDIA TO HEAL , GOD CAN USE YOU OR ME AND HE CAN ALSO USE OUR DADDLY TB.J THOUGH EMMA T.V WHICH GOD HAS USE TO HEAL OUR BROS
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Karismatik(f): 9:44am On Feb 15, 2013
Psylas: Satan is the God of T.B Joshua, Praise be to Jesus our Lord
how did u know?
much as i am not a 'fan' of TBJ, i tink it is just 2 wrong 2 condemn him.
GOD KNOWS DOS DAT R HIS.
by d way, if satan is d god of TBJ, den tell me who is excempted.
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by ruckylove: 9:50am On Feb 15, 2013
Good to know. Come oh, you sure say hank no be majek fashek pikin so? Dey share soooo much in common, including the igbo aspect
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by ruckylove: 9:50am On Feb 15, 2013
Good to know. Come oh, you sure say hank no be majek fashek pikin so? Dey share soooo much in common, including the igbo aspect.
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Karismatik(f): 10:03am On Feb 15, 2013
bizlinks: This prophet must be a strong one RESCUE TONTO & HANKS From drinking and smoking. I wil check him up
has tonto dike 2 quit smoking cum driking? i 4 hapi 4 her o.
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by follygab: 10:09am On Feb 15, 2013
GOD BE PRAISED
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by ozeroochuko: 11:15am On Feb 15, 2013
GuD for U̶̲̥̅̊
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Abel202: 11:26am On Feb 15, 2013
[b]My people, it is said that a prophet does not have respect in his homeland. This is very true in this case. We do not realise what a GREAT GIFT God has given this nation called Nigeria and humanity at large by given us this major prophet T.B.Joshua. This is one of the greatest prophet/men of God that humanity has witnessed and we are very very lucky that he is a Nigerian. Yet we do not appreciate him. "By their fruit you shall know them". T.B.Joshua has been consistent in giving documented prophesies that manifest exactly as he prophesied it. T.B.Joshua has been used by God to heal SO MANY PEOPLE from SO MANY COUNTLESS COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD of SO VARIED TYPES OF AILMENTS. T.B.Joshua has been used by God to deliver so many people from so many bundages renginbg from family curses to Mental health issues etc. T.B.Joshua is very humble, gives so much out to charity. In fact if the other Men of God in this country follow the foot step of T.B.Joshua Ngeria will be far much better than it is today. Do you know that This great prophet of God T.B.Joshua is VERY VERY INSTRUMENTAL TO THE SUCCESS OF THE SUPER EAGLES in this just concluded AFCON? Have you people ever wondered how the Eagles that struggled through the group stage of the competition suddenly became a world class team playing great games and beating Cote D'ivoire, Mali and Burkina Faso in style? Try to figure it out. We should learn to appreciate the fact that God loves Nigeria so much that he gave us this great and Major prophet. He is there to help guide us into receiving the blessings in Christ Jesus. But ofcourse its your choice to keep criticising and remain stagnant in life. But I tell you Smart people like Stephen Keshi, and many Presidents of the world are going to the Synagogue church of All Nations in droves to get what ever they need from God.[/b]
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by ABJay1: 11:50am On Feb 15, 2013
Story Story... grin Abeg let me laff in Hebrew...*Kia kia kia kia*

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by iswell1(m): 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2013
s by Abel202 : 11:26am. GOD BLESS YOU
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by donez(m): 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2013
Sum1 wit mental problem became adviser 2 d gov..Nawa o..Point of correctn na God rescue u no be Tb joshua
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by deHitchcock(f): 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2013
Running off to my tV:Emmanuel TV here I come,
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by palugycolina(m): 1:13pm On Feb 15, 2013
Shaggyfreshfish: Mentaly incapacitated person adviser to uduaghan. Am not astounded. Same bedfellows ;DMentaly incapacitated person adviser to uduaghan. Am not astounded. Same bedfellows

When i first saw it broda i was shcoked..
So all this while na crase person be sa for delta state..while d graduate and very sound minded ones are strollin with yam pepper soup suit...

Uduak u re nt nromal ohhh
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by palugycolina(m): 1:13pm On Feb 15, 2013
Shaggyfreshfish: Mentaly incapacitated person adviser to uduaghan. Am not astounded. Same bedfellows ;DMentaly incapacitated person adviser to uduaghan. Am not astounded. Same bedfellows

When i first saw it broda i was shocked..
So all this while na crase person be SA for delta state..while d graduate and very sound minded ones are strollin with yam pepper soup suit...

Uduak u re nt normal ohhh
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by palugycolina(m): 1:18pm On Feb 15, 2013
femmy2010: God is great.

ALL THE TIME BROTHER
ALL THE TIME
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by skykenny: 1:19pm On Feb 15, 2013
gud news. Bt dont go back into those acts again
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by hardbody: 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2013
naijavlog.com:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-YXLjIvmct7I/UR0gOcyW-bI/AAAAAAABcXs/hCch5fY6bU0/s320/TB_Joshua.jpg[/img] [img]http://1.bp..com/-3XCcNlMIlYI/UR0gJwNUHDI/AAAAAAABcXk/4bN-r2Wwtgw/s320/hank.jpg[/img]

The actor and former addict tells how TB Joshua rescued him from alcohol, drugs and the mental problems that plagued him for many years in a recent interview. Hanks battled alcohol and drug addiction for years and his mental state deteriorated over time. The former SA to Delta governor, Uduaghan, who has since relocated to Ghana tells his story...

"Yes I got my healing through TB Joshua. It is our Lord's doing. I never believev in miracles until this happened to me. I was having issues with mentality for over seven years, you will notice I have not been that frequent in movies for long. Even when I was special assistant to our dear governor, I was not in a good state of mind and this affected my work in the government before I was advised to seek for solution in Ghana. I spent so much money visiting hospitals, orthodox and unorthodox doctors without positive result. Until I was introduced to TB Joshua. I was only watching his TV programme in Ghana and was healed. I put my faith into it just like the woman with the issue of blood and knew that I would be healed and I got my healing. I am now a mentally stable man. I have dropped drinking and smoking habit, glory be to God."

www.Naijavlog.com

Ok, I love his optimism (I am now a mentaly stable man) and his claim (I have dropped drinking and smoking habit)

My advise....Hans ANUKU....Believed Dangerous....
Do not go with 10metres radius of that man.

A word is enough for......
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by dammytosh: 2:39pm On Feb 15, 2013
dady12: so if tb joshua heal enebeli,you expect him to live forever?ogogoro brian

Use your no ogogoro brain and investigate to see that Enebeli was bedridden after that till he died.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by Damoche10: 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2013
What value would that add to me?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by dammytosh: 7:51pm On Feb 15, 2013
stankezzy: why is it that most people argue for nothing or for fun.nd Jesus said to the man he healed, go nd sin no more or else greater thing will fall upon you.healing is an agreement between man nd God mediated by the pastor or man of God ,it is like this-(from the man of God,God i promise that from today this man will change, help him because of the love u have for me.From the man-i promise to keep to what he said,please i need help.From God it is done.but know when there is an agreement nd you do not keep to the terms,the agreement automatically nulifys it self.eg of nullified agrement in the bible-king saul,high priest eli.

Have you read that when the son set you free, you shall be free indeed.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by ijimah(m): 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2013
Tank d lord of host,go nd sin no more
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by saved: 8:43pm On Feb 15, 2013
Mad Cow:

No sir, your post wasn't offensive, just reetarded..
:- @madcow, i can see why some people easily get into trouble. I directed my post at the MODELLA and i don't join issues with abusive and folks with low level of tolerance. Go to Modella and let him teach you how to censor your write-ups. Be humble enough to admit mistakes. If i 've offended you by my genuine and friendly encouragement. Please, forgive me for humanity sake. Peace...
Re: TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues by saved: 8:58pm On Feb 15, 2013
ItsModella:
lmfao!! mad cow has said it already, your comment is retârded.
:- Retarded has become a cliche on NL. You expressed your opinion on Mr. Anuku's post as entity who is reasonable. Why did you allow a Madcow to be your spoke person? Please, help him with "spelling checks" i mean, help him censor his future write ups. Thanks for helping in advance. Peace...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Puts Her Killer Curves On Display / What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? / Olamide & His Son Batifeori Spend Time Together (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.