Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** (13397 Views)

Girl Who Fled Home To Her Boyfriend Sells Baby For 50,000 In Lagos Gov Hospital / Iyalode Alhaja Sadia Elewuju That Was Murdered In Cold Blood (Photo) / Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** by patwhizkid(f): 7:52am On Feb 15, 2013
xynerise: I dare not read this horror film angry

Mai lorf
Re: ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** by xynerise: 8:43am On Feb 15, 2013
patwhizkid:

Mai lorf
Darling! cheesy. Longest time
Re: ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 15, 2013
Disgusting embarassed embarassed
I wish I had a strong heart, my boyfriend for hear word yesterday grin
Re: ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 15, 2013
Brand_new: @ogugua sweeter than ever...OMG! I'm so laughing my a*s off.
@OP so tell the complainant that the meal actually tastes delicious and probably healthier than her regular menu. Lmao grin

[size=13pt]Mschew. Nna ehn, you know how psycho our script writers are. That is, they drop their brain inside garbage and absorb ideas from there.. Cossy dey shag dog, a man slaps his girlfriend then proposes to her (and she says yes o), and blood makes soup sweet. Nollywood don lost lol.[/size]
Re: ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** by Mynd44: 8:51am On Feb 15, 2013
nne3870: Disgusting embarassed embarassed
Wetin happen?
Re: ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 15, 2013
Yuck, why, why, why did I click on this. angry

And now, remorse on her part? Silliest thing I've read in a decade. angry
Re: ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** by mymoniker(m): 9:52am On Feb 15, 2013
nne3870: Disgusting embarassed embarassed

Wetin u for do for am?
Re: ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** by pheyikemi: 10:27am On Feb 15, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:
this is one of those facebook status that are obssessed about 'likes and comment, this sh*t isnt real!
. Either real or otherwise, y not try n learn frm ds 2be kiaful wiv wot u consume, once it is swallowed it cannot be retrieved, it'll gladly digest, nd mix wiv ur body fluids. Thr nufn new unda d heavens, some wicked ladies/women do it
Re: ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** by pheyikemi: 10:27am On Feb 15, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:
this is one of those facebook status that are obssessed about 'likes and comment, this sh*t isnt real!
undecided
Re: ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** by baibijayyahoo(f): 10:55am On Feb 15, 2013
pheyikemi: . Either real or otherwise, y not try n learn frm ds
2be kiaful wiv wot u consume, once it is swallowed it cannot be
retrieved, it'll gladly digest, nd mix wiv ur body fluids. Thr nufn new
unda d heavens, some wicked ladies/women do it

nothin to learn here. only an insane person or verYsick fellow will do
anything of such. BTW weda careful or not only God protect people jorh,
who knows what 1 has eaten without knowledge.
i still insist the poster on facebook is just a bloooody attention
seeker shaa.
Re: ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** by Cooky007(m): 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
No wonder you are called Linda! A serpent, snake is the meaning of your name. Proved beyond doubt you equate the name as experimented. Hmmm! You women thought of bewitching a man with your shit stool. Thunder fire you. Bitch

(1) (2) (Reply)

Truck Driver Commits Suicide In Bayelsa / Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son / Murder Charges Against Maryam Sanda Filed By Police For Killing Bilyamin Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.