Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

'you Are Blessed To Be White'-victoria Pepple of STV To 'white Nigerian' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'you Are Blessed To Be White'-victoria Pepple of STV To 'white Nigerian' (7484 Views)

Black Woman Got Many Job Offers When Pretended To Be White / This Woman Got A Lot Of Job Offers When She Pretended To Be White / Head Of Service Ama Pepple To Retire - Federal Character? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'you Are Blessed To Be White'-victoria Pepple of STV To 'white Nigerian' by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 15, 2013
Was watching STV this morning and was shocked during the interview when Vicotia Pepple said to white naija that 'you are actually blessed to be white. I mean in this age, a presenter could actually utter such lines laced with racist undertones. So sad.

5 Likes

Re: 'you Are Blessed To Be White'-victoria Pepple of STV To 'white Nigerian' by ijebabe: 9:49am On Feb 15, 2013
Is this the same guy who sang in Hausa and pics of his NYSC service was circulating?
Firstly, he's not white undecided

I wonder the context in which her statement was used. Inferiority complex won't kill blacks sha. SMH

1 Like

Re: 'you Are Blessed To Be White'-victoria Pepple of STV To 'white Nigerian' by Nobody: 1:57am On Feb 17, 2013
@ijebabe, yes he's the same guy. I was taken aback that such a presenter never bothered to do her homework well in ascretaining the guys race before bringing him on.
Re: 'you Are Blessed To Be White'-victoria Pepple of STV To 'white Nigerian' by tpia5: 2:32am On Feb 17, 2013
war is on the horizon.
Re: 'you Are Blessed To Be White'-victoria Pepple of STV To 'white Nigerian' by CosmasNwokafor(m): 10:36am On Oct 18, 2013
I don't think Victoria Pepple is suffering from a problem of inferiority complex, least she would not have been capable of assuming the position she occupies in the national limelight. In fact, she's one the few Nigerian ladies I respect so much, and STV management is not stupid to put such a figure at that crispy position which she maintains with utmost confidence that is needed of any world class broadcast personal.
She may not be that beautiful from her physical looks, but she possesses such inward beauty that is rare to find, and that is what the modern world should be looking out for. In fact, Victoria Pepple is a toast any day, anytime, anywhere.. She is a rare gem coming from a tribe and region where people are less creative and industrious, she has set a mark and a high record to beat for all Bonny young ladies and South-south ladies.
Such a lady with such inward beauty should not be hastily judged if at all she made such a statement, which I'm sure, came out from her beauty-reserved inside because filth don't grow out from beauty. She must have a very good reason for such statement. It's obvious that brains, wisdom, and skill is better than possessions. And this is where I must draw the line between the whiteman and the blackman. The blackman has natural abundance, while the whiteman has intellectual gift and developed skill. The question is, which one is better?
Over abundance, they say, is the cause of inertia. And that was and still is, the problem of the blackman. He's mentally lazy, greedy, and foolish. And for the whiteman: 'necessity is the mother of intention'. And that is the trigger point that caused the whiteman to overtake the blackman in the race to civilization. While the blackman remained complacent with what nature has provided him, the whiteman, not content with the meagre and faint resources his environment has for him, exerted his brain, found out it's potency, moved out of his confines, discovered the lounging complacent foolish blackman, took away his ability to think by replacing it with his own idiosyncracy and forever kept the blackman under his servitude and edicts..
I would have liked to continue, but... Victoria Pepple is sincere, just, impartial, assertive, objective, radical, and unassuming. She is right.

Cosmas is the Director of AntColony Corporations, a human resource business outfit that currently engages in employment agency, booking agency, marketing, personality promo, information dissemination and writing. He is a very creative writer and enjoys his activity as an accomplished freelance writer. To contact him: cosmas.nwokafor@yahoo.com
antcolony3@gmail.com or call 08068254251

1 Like

Re: 'you Are Blessed To Be White'-victoria Pepple of STV To 'white Nigerian' by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 18, 2013
STV has the worst set of political presenters. They should learn how to anchor political programmes from Channels and TVC.
Re: 'you Are Blessed To Be White'-victoria Pepple of STV To 'white Nigerian' by kel4soft: 11:13am On Oct 18, 2013
berem: STV has the worst set of political presenters. They should learn how to anchor political programmes from Channels and TVC.

I like Uzonna Ononye, the dude chews politics

1 Like

Re: 'you Are Blessed To Be White'-victoria Pepple of STV To 'white Nigerian' by musiwa40: 11:16am On Oct 18, 2013
std, so you think white people have std? you are funny. there are hospital here, it is because nigerian dont go for check up

1 Like

Re: 'you Are Blessed To Be White'-victoria Pepple of STV To 'white Nigerian' by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 18, 2013
musiwa40: std, so you think white people have std? you are funny. there are hospital here, it is because nigerian dont go for check up
Musiwa don spoil everything grin std again!
Re: 'you Are Blessed To Be White'-victoria Pepple of STV To 'white Nigerian' by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
musiwa40: std, so you think white people have std? you are funny. there are hospital here, it is because nigerian dont go for check up
what the hell!
Re: 'you Are Blessed To Be White'-victoria Pepple of STV To 'white Nigerian' by stebell(m): 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
berem: STV has the worst set of political presenters. They should learn how to anchor political programmes from Channels and TVC.
is there anytin yu cherish.
If they hv de worst presenters no wahala go and open ur own studio or tv station then we'll judge yu fish.
Re: 'you Are Blessed To Be White'-victoria Pepple of STV To 'white Nigerian' by doctokwus: 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
Everything in nig is glossed over.In civilised climes,such gaffe is enough to get a presenters's contract terminated or at best suspended,but here we are defending such blatant racial slurs and one cosmas is even extolling so called inner beauty.Who doesn't av an inner beauty?Even d devil himself has,but as a presenter,wbat u say and how u present urself is what matters,evn if u are lucifer himself,just don't show it wen u are on air!

2 Likes

Re: 'you Are Blessed To Be White'-victoria Pepple of STV To 'white Nigerian' by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
Cosmas Nwokafor: I don't think Victoria Pepple is suffering from a problem of inferiority complex, least she would not have been capable of assuming the position she occupies in the national limelight. In fact, she's one the few Nigerian ladies I respect so much, and STV management is not stupid to put such a figure at that crispy position which she maintains with utmost confidence that is needed of any world class broadcast personal.
She may not be that beautiful from her physical looks, but she possesses such inward beauty that is rare to find, and that is what the modern world should be looking out for. In fact, Victoria Pepple is a toast any day, anytime, anywhere.. She is a rare gem coming from a tribe and region where people are less creative and industrious, she has set a mark and a high record to beat for all Bonny young ladies and South-south ladies.
Such a lady with such inward beauty should not be hastily judged if at all she made such a statement, which I'm sure, came out from her beauty-reserved inside because filth don't grow out from beauty. She must have a very good reason for such statement. It's obvious that brains, wisdom, and skill is better than possessions. And this is where I must draw the line between the whiteman and the blackman. The blackman has natural abundance, while the whiteman has intellectual gift and developed skill. The question is, which one is better?
Over abundance, they say, is the cause of inertia. And that was and still is, the problem of the blackman. He's mentally lazy, greedy, and foolish. And for the whiteman: 'necessity is the mother of intention'. And that is the trigger point that caused the whiteman to overtake the blackman in the race to civilization. While the blackman remained complacent with what nature has provided him, the whiteman, not content with the meagre and faint resources his environment has for him, exerted his brain, found out it's potency, moved out of his confines, discovered the lounging complacent foolish blackman, took away his ability to think by replacing it with his own idiosyncracy and forever kept the blackman under his servitude and edicts..
I would have liked to continue, but... Victoria Pepple is sincere, just, impartial, assertive, objective, radical, and unassuming. She is right.

Cosmas is the Director of AntColony Corporations, a human resource business outfit that currently engages in employment agency, booking agency, marketing, personality promo, information dissemination and writing. He is a very creative writer and enjoys his activity as an accomplished freelance writer. To contact him: cosmas.nwokafor@yahoo.com

You are a complete retar.d and a waste of the money spent on educating you by the Nigerian government.

All the education you received and this is the ignorant, filthy, illiterate, racist garbage that spews from your lips.

Utter waste of a brain. (Then again, you have a ''black man's brain'' which according to you, wasn't much to begin with).

Let me give you one piece of advice, you peabrain. Before coming online to issue your racist pronouncements on 'black' and 'white' 'endowments', based on the shallow logic of a two year old, go and conduct some basic historical research into YOUR OWN PEOPLE on this continent. You know NOTHING about the African past and are in no position to state which race is ''more intellectually gifted'' based on a shallow reading of the last 'white dominated' 300 year period in a global journey of human advancement that has lasted 40,000 years and has involved men and women of every race, shade, and colour.

Just because YOU happened to be born at a time when the west was on the ascendancy, does not mean you should ignore the rest of history and focus on the ''now'' like some brainless brute with no intellectual acumen. Go and read world history, which includes AFRICAN history written by COMPETENT sources. Learn the contributions of other races, including yours, to the modern world we live in, which you STUP.IDLY think is all the work of ''the whites''. When you do, it will STRIKE YOU that indeed, ALL THE WORLD'S PEOPLE ARE GENIUS.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'you Are Blessed To Be White'-victoria Pepple of STV To 'white Nigerian' by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
Cosmas Nwokafor: I don't think Victoria Pepple is suffering from a problem of inferiority complex, least she would not have been capable of assuming the position she occupies in the national limelight. In fact, she's one the few Nigerian ladies I respect so much, and STV management is not stupid to put such a figure at that crispy position which she maintains with utmost confidence that is needed of any world class broadcast personal.

This is Nonsense;just because you Admire the Woman as a Person,you refuse to admit she made a Gaffe professionally... what she said was the height of inferiority Complex and Racial Insensitivity;shey all the Blacks are not blessed abi?

1 Like

Re: 'you Are Blessed To Be White'-victoria Pepple of STV To 'white Nigerian' by Symphony007: 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2013

how dare you make such an offensive statement against bonny women? How dare you say that region of the country has not produced notable women? That was an extreamly insensitive statement guess you have'nt heard of sienne awell brown, general manager of public relations and board member of the NLNG, ndi okereke, former director general of the nigerian stock exchange, ama pepple, former minister for housing, mrs toru ofili, mrs lucy jamiaica,etc.... Your premise is deeply offensive. How dare you belittle a whole tribe of people like that? Were are you even from?

1 Like

Re: 'you Are Blessed To Be White'-victoria Pepple of STV To 'white Nigerian' by Symphony007: 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
And by the way, what victoria said was utterly pathetic and wrong. This is not the first time she is making such outrageous comments on that program. She had better improve on her skills.
Re: 'you Are Blessed To Be White'-victoria Pepple of STV To 'white Nigerian' by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
valacious: Was watching STV this morning and was shocked during the interview when Victoria Pepple said to white naija that 'you are actually blessed to be white. I mean in this age, a presenter could actually utter such lines laced with racist undertones. So sad.

Can't even blame the little, ignorant, foolish girl. What does she know?

We desperately need something in our school curricula to inculcate in these victims of western media/education/colonialism, that they are not inferior to white people. That it is obscene to feel the least bit inferior to any other race.

I actually blame the government for assuming that people will reach this perfectly logical conclusion themselves or via their own efforts. But it seems we need pro-active action to rid our people of this ....mental disease.
Re: 'you Are Blessed To Be White'-victoria Pepple of STV To 'white Nigerian' by fr3do(m): 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
ROSSIKE:

You are a complete retar.d and a waste of the money spent on educating you by the Nigerian government.

All the education you received and this is the ignorant, filthy, illiterate, racist garbage that spews from your lips.

Utter waste of a brain. (Then again, you have a ''black man's brain'' which according to you, wasn't much to begin with).

Let me give you one piece of advice, you peabrain. Before coming online to issue your racist pronouncements on 'black' and 'white' 'endowments', based on the shallow logic of a two year old, go and conduct some basic historical research into YOUR OWN PEOPLE on this continent. You know NOTHING about the African past and are in no position to state which race is ''more intellectually gifted'' based on a shallow reading of the last 'white dominated' 300 year period in a global journey of human advancement that has lasted 40,000 years and has involved men and women of every race, shade, and colour.

Just because YOU happened to be born at a time when the west was on the ascendancy, does not mean you should ignore the rest of history and focus on the ''now'' like some brainless brute with no intellectual acumen. Go and read world history, which includes AFRICAN history written by COMPETENT sources. Learn the contributions of other races, including yours, to the modern world we live in, which you STUP.IDLY think is all the work of ''the whites''. When you do, it will STRIKE YOU that indeed, ALL THE WORLD'S PEOPLE ARE GENIUS.

God bless you

3 Likes

Re: 'you Are Blessed To Be White'-victoria Pepple of STV To 'white Nigerian' by fr3do(m): 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
slave traders painted Africans as brutes with no civilisation so as to justify slavery
And what they did has slowly metamorphosed into inferiority complex in the minds of some blacks.
how convenient!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'you Are Blessed To Be White'-victoria Pepple of STV To 'white Nigerian' by kettykings: 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
Men of very little minds displaying their folly while their country burns
Re: 'you Are Blessed To Be White'-victoria Pepple of STV To 'white Nigerian' by dayokanu(m): 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
In this argument I support the opinion of Aare Musiwa

musiwa40: [size=14pt]std, so you think white people have std? you are funny. there are hospital here, it is because nigerian dont go for check up[/size]
Re: 'you Are Blessed To Be White'-victoria Pepple of STV To 'white Nigerian' by drnoel: 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
valacious: Was watching STV this morning and was shocked during the interview when Vicotia Pepple said to white naija that 'you are actually blessed to be white. I mean in this age, a presenter could actually utter such lines laced with racist undertones. So sad.
Who is she Please post link or where to reach her so people can comment on her stupidity
Re: 'you Are Blessed To Be White'-victoria Pepple of STV To 'white Nigerian' by musiwa40: 1:36am On Oct 19, 2013
are you sleeping with prostitute that you are concern with std. most people dont think about that, if the are not prostituting themself.

i believe nigeria should make people go for monthly check, it is good for you people. not about std, but about your health.
Re: 'you Are Blessed To Be White'-victoria Pepple of STV To 'white Nigerian' by naijaking1: 1:42am On Oct 19, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Bros, easy.
Can't you see it's an over abundance of joke!
Re: 'you Are Blessed To Be White'-victoria Pepple of STV To 'white Nigerian' by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2013
naijaking1:

Bros, easy.
Can't you see it's an over abundance of joke!
lol
Re: 'you Are Blessed To Be White'-victoria Pepple of STV To 'white Nigerian' by UyiIredia(m): 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2013

Don't forget AIT and its Gbenga Aruleba.

1 Like

Re: 'you Are Blessed To Be White'-victoria Pepple of STV To 'white Nigerian' by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2013
musiwa40: are you sleeping with prostitute that you are concern with std. most people dont think about that, if the are not prostituting themself.

i believe nigeria should make people go for monthly check, it is good for you people. not about std, but about your health.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Choi! This one don escape o... who left the gate open?
Re: 'you Are Blessed To Be White'-victoria Pepple of STV To 'white Nigerian' by CosmasNwokafor(m): 11:20am On Oct 30, 2013
I've received many attacks for trying to defend Victoria Pepple of STV and what she said. What a persecution.! lol. Rossike was personally on my neck. He would shoot me if he could see me in person. God help me o! But think of it, "why am I suffering for another's sin?" Whose sin? Victoria Pepple's sin of course.. Well, we have to bear one another's burden, that's what the Bible said. Lol.

Let me ask! Did Victoria actually sin? Who are those her accusers? Where're they? He/she who has no sin, let him/her be the first to caste stone at her.

I've never seen a man who lies to himself who can succeed in life. If you accept the truth, even though it doesn't suit your constitution or is hard to swallow, it is obvious that you are repentant and willing to change. If I'm poor and I'm hiding under the cloves of fake life, who am I deceiving? Who am I cheating? If the Whiteman is better than us, and we know that the world we lived in yester years, today and tomorrow is completed designed by our "Lords", (the whiteman) with which we have no single iota of restraint, except by mere ranting of an ant from your seated position, why then the wanton trace of jingoism. It is good to show love and solidarity to you descent, but it is equally a sheer folly if your love and solidarity is only at the cursory part of your life.

I mean, imagine someone like Rossike writing in such a beautiful manner. He could even outplay an English professor of English Language studies from Oxford University in a essay competition. Yet he's a Nigerian by birth and by nurture. I wonder if he could still replicate such artistic gift in the use of English in his own native land. I will not be surprised if he is not eloquent in his native language. I could imagine many Nigerians who kicked against Victoria Pepple, what they're putting on now. I'm sure to guess right if I try. It's a western designed clothe, right? It doesn't matter if you're on your nightees or casual or dressed for work or an outing. What ever occarsion it's. You're surely clothed in European designs.

I guess most of you must have taken your meal by now. Let me guess what you used to contain your food. Well, I may not guess completely right, but I'm cork sure it is not an African made cutlary. It must be of foreign design.

Somebody wrote that STV has a retinue of poor presenters, and tried to give them a benchmark to follow, in which mentioned some foreign TV stations. Why not indigenize your technology. Why follow the people whom you think are not better than you? Need I to say more? Westernization occupies over 98% of the average Nigerian's day-to-day existence. Africa has never led any technological leap. The whites thinks for the blackman and decides everything for him, even on how to critisize the Whiteman..

Those toothless dogs who hide behind the door to bark, are like the man who lay sprawling on the ground, under the heavy weight of his opponent who has thrown him to the ground, yet quipping out painfully, "I'll kill you today!" . He's is helplessly and completely under his rival who holds him to the ground and sending deadly punch at his face. Yet he continues to rant, "what can you do? If I get up from here eeh". Hahahaha. It's an example of the African who is too foolishly arrogant to accept his fate. His fate is that, he was earlier beaten, he still lay there beaten, and may continue to be beaten all the days of his life.

Recovery is the beginning of discovery. Once we recover from our pride, and accept failure. Then we can find true answers to our own African made problem and probably emancipate ourselves from mental slavery. That is the weakness Victoria Pepple admitted. It shows that she's willing for a change. For a new Nigeria., and a new Africa. She admires the beauty of an organised people, and wishes same for herself and her people.
Somebody wrote to challenge me on the issue of reducing Bonny women as a crop of unproductive persons. She called out some names of prominent Bonny women. I got through the names she called and realised that these were people who stood on the way where opportunity passes and simply hopped into it as it came by. Political appointments managerial positions can get to anybody since most of these positions are traded based on nepotism, favoritism, tribalism, rotational passage, or even inherited. Most of the positions she mentioned are public offices and positions. Anybody can handle them. But being a broadcaster ofinternational repute like Victoria Pepple is something one must work out for herself. Your talent,industry and competence is judged from billions of humans who have access to your performances. Such a person is publicly judged. Victoria Pepple's road to fame didn't come by chance, she worked for it and she has the flair. Although, most girls get into positions by offering some sort of "kindness" to their male employer or boss. But such favors can't hide your incompetence. It can't hide if you're not apt to be a TV presenter..

Most people who hide under the garb of Afrocentism are themselves, killers of African ingenuity. They say that only with their lips, but their hearts is somewhere in New York, Berlin, Manchester, Shanghai, or even Pretoria.

We wait for the latest version of phones, cars, computers, etc from Europe. Where is your own? We travel from Nigeria to India or America for real medical attention, boycotting thousands of hospital here in Nigeria. We tend to patronize foreign drugs and products... .
Re: 'you Are Blessed To Be White'-victoria Pepple of STV To 'white Nigerian' by iphy42: 11:51am On Oct 30, 2013
quote author=Cosmas Nwokafor I don't think Victoria Pepple is suffering from a problem of inferiority complex, least she would not have been capable of assuming the position she occupies in the national limelight. In fact, she's one the few Nigerian ladies I respect so much, and STV management is not stupid to put such a figure at that crispy position which she maintains with utmost confidence that is needed of any world class broadcast personal.
She may not be that beautiful from her physical looks, but she possesses such inward beauty that is rare to find, and that is what the modern world should be looking out for. In fact, Victoria Pepple is a toast any day, anytime, anywhere.. She is a rare gem coming from a tribe and region where people are less creative and industrious, she has set a mark and
a high record to beat for all Bonny young ladies and South-south ladies.
Such a lady with such inward beauty should not be hastily judged if at all she made such a statement, which I'm sure, came out from her beauty-reserved inside because filth don't grow out from beauty. She must have a very good reason for such statement. It's obvious that brains, wisdom, and skill is better than possessions. And this is where I
must draw the line between the whiteman and the blackman. The blackman has natural abundance, while the whiteman has intellectual gift and developed skill. The question is, which one is better?
Over abundance, they say, is the cause of inertia. And that was and still is, the problem of the blackman. He's mentally lazy, greedy, and foolish. And for the
whiteman: 'necessity is the mother of intention'. And that is the trigger point that caused the whiteman to overtake the blackman in the race to civilization. While the blackman remained complacent with what nature has provided him, the whiteman, not content with the meagre and faint resources his environment has for him, exerted his brain, found out it's potency, moved out of his confines, discovered the lounging complacent foolish blackman, took away his ability to
think by replacing it with his own idiosyncracy and forever kept the blackman under his servitude and edicts..
Cosmas is the Director of AntColony Corporations, a human resource business outfit that currently engages in employment agency, booking agency, marketing, personality promo,
information dissemination and writing. He is a very creative writer and enjoys his activity as an accomplished freelance writer. To contact him: cosmas.nwokafor@yahoo.com
[/quote]

Cosmos is either doing what he is paid to do or he is looking for work. Sincere9gerian, pls take note.

2 Likes

Re: 'you Are Blessed To Be White'-victoria Pepple of STV To 'white Nigerian' by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
pathetic and pathetic -er!
Re: 'you Are Blessed To Be White'-victoria Pepple of STV To 'white Nigerian' by Zonacom(m): 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
Cosmas nwaokafor abi na nwaokeke, next time shorten your epistles and stop filling valuable space with giberish.

Aare musiwa, thanks for the comic relief

1 Like

Re: 'you Are Blessed To Be White'-victoria Pepple of STV To 'white Nigerian' by CosmasNwokafor(m): 12:39pm On Oct 31, 2013
One of the shocking accusation on my defence of Victoria Pepple of STV was that I admire her and my admiration for her has led to my misjudgenent.

I've always been a strong advocate of Afrocentism or Negritute movement or what we may tag as Pan-Africanism. But I've always suffered from the dastardly and hostile persecution from those who Wear it like a garb with European underwear inside. I suffered from a mouth touting Pan-Africanist group who called themselves lecturers at the University of Nigeria because I took a truer method to look at the problem of Africa as Africa's own undoing, by challenging the work of Walter Rodney's "How Europe Underdeveloped Africa". I got hated the more for opposping the view. I didn't look down on my descent by doing so, I simply took a realistic and radical step towards that. I paid dearly for that.

In my argument, I stated that no man can be subjected without his own consent. If I'm wiser than you, it simply means that I can take advantage of you by winning your consent for me to exploit you. The Africans gave their consent and bowed down to Western hegemony. First, we gave them our thoughts through their religious approach. Then, we submitted our land and agricultural potentials to them, and then we handed over ourselves, children, and future children to them. They promised us freedom when we began to realise how deeply exploited we have been. They only offered us freedom because they've found a better replacement for our the blackman's labour. We foolishly jubiliated at the joy of gaining freedom form the whitenan's rule. They giggled at us and left through the front door, only to return through the back door with mental slavery..

We sit around, frowning at people who have spoken the truth that it's blessed to be white. What is the future of Africa? Those people who frustrated me at UNN are themselves bootlicking with western ways of life, just as those people who is asking for the head of my dear Victoria Pepple.

I admire Victoria Pepple for many reasons. If I have not taken notice of her before, these aspersion on had really drawn my attention to her. I insist, and still do insist that she's not undergoing the problem of racial inferiority complex. She's a rare star coming from a "cloudy" region. I don't think she has ever thought of being like Michael Jackson, or changing who she is. She is just like my type, who admires the coordination of the whiteman: his reality crave, his ingenuous approaches, his sincerity, straight-forwarded attitude, and precision.. I wouldn't admire her that much if she were only physically attractive. But it got deepened when I realised she's real, and true. And that she sympathizes with my own method of eroding the sub-existing nature of the blackman to the white..

Rossike accuses me of being deformed with Historical information. And that the shortage of my access to information is the reason I gave out poor conclusion. It's true that many Nigerians who had gone through university education are mere certificate bearers. I don't think I do fit into that range.

Unknown to Rossike, I studied History/International Studies and English Language in the university. So, at least, I'm quite confident with a smartening knowledge of what History as a field of study is. We came across many historical document while undergoiiog a four-year training a historians.. History as a study in Nigeria, especially within the ambit of scholarship is highly censored. Most of the history we have now are simply ones Africans in their wake began to document to reconstruct the history that Europe gave to us. European documents has many truths that African historians try to hide away from you who think you know history. History is a very sensitive course, though people look down on it. No great leader can succeed without a thorough touch of historical studies. History is very politically sensitive, that is why it is seriously monitored and censored. Many hidden facts are starched away in European archives and we have only those which they want us to have. So, Rossie, if you think you've read history. You've not!

It's true that both blackman and the whiteman where once at par in terms of technological advancement. In fact, some parchment of history showed that at one time, Black Africa so toppled Europe in the match towards civilization. There're archaeological evidence to prove that, like in the Igbo-Ukwu excavations.

But what made room for the Europeans to equal us in the race towards civilization and the subsequent over-take? I know the annals of world civilization and human development from the stone age until the middle ages to the industrial revolution in Europe to the present. I know the casualties, the checks and balances. I don't follow any "professor", rather, I worship the truth.

I still maintain that Africa is shallow minded, lazy, and unproductive. It's is natural to develop all such irritating characteristics, but you must agree with me that nature abhorr vacuum. .Because nature abhorr violence, Africa left so much vacuum, and Europeans came, saw and conquered. Do you know that China is supposed to be the political, economic., and socio-cultural leader of the world.: a lot of modern technology actually started in China. Even the discoveries of Abacus which has passed through many metamorphosis to what we now have as a computer. Even papyrus was first discovered in China which brought about the art of writing.... To be continued

[color=]One of the shocking accusation on my defence of Victoria Pepple of STV was that I admire her and my admiration for her has led to my misjudgenent.

I've always been a strong advocate of Afrocentism or Negritute movement or what we may tag as Pan-Africanism. But I've always suffered from the dastardly and hostile persecution from those who Wear it like a garb with European underwear inside. I suffered from a mouth touting Pan-Africanist group who called themselves lecturers at the University of Nigeria because I took a truer method to look at the problem of Africa as Africa's own undoing, by challenging the work of Walter Rodney's "How Europe Underdeveloped Africa". I got hated the more for opposping the view. I didn't look down on my descent by doing so, I simply took a realistic and radical step towards that. I paid dearly for that.

In my argument, I stated that no man can be subjected without his own consent. If I'm wiser than you, it simply means that I can take advantage of you by winning your consent for me to exploit you. The Africans gave their consent and bowed down to Western hegemony. First, we gave them our thoughts through their religious approach. Then, we submitted our land and agricultural potentials to them, and then we handed over ourselves, children, and future children to them. They promised us freedom when we began to realise how deeply exploited we have been. They only offered us freedom because they've found a better replacement for our the blackman's labour. We foolishly jubiliated at the joy of gaining freedom form the whitenan's rule. They giggled at us and left through the front door, only to return through the back door with mental slavery..

We sit around, frowning at people who have spoken the truth that it's blessed to be white. What is the future of Africa? Those people who frustrated me at UNN are themselves bootlicking with western ways of life, just as those people who is asking for the head of my dear Victoria Pepple.

I admire Victoria Pepple for many reasons. If I have not taken notice of her before, these aspersion on had really drawn my attention to her. I insist, and still do insist that she's not undergoing the problem of racial inferiority complex. She's a rare star coming from a "cloudy" region. I don't think she has ever thought of being like Michael Jackson, or changing who she is. She is just like my type, who admires the coordination of the whiteman: his reality crave, his ingenuous approaches, his sincerity, straight-forwarded attitude, and precision.. I wouldn't admire her that much if she were only physically attractive. But it got deepened when I realised she's real, and true. And that she sympathizes with my own method of eroding the sub-existing nature of the blackman to the white..

Rossike accuses me of being deformed with Historical information. And that the shortage of my access to information is the reason I gave out poor conclusion. It's true that many Nigerians who had gone through university education are mere certificate bearers. I don't think I do fit into that range.

Unknown to Rossike, I studied History/International Studies and English Language in the university. So, at least, I'm quite confident with a smartening knowledge of what History as a field of study is. We came across many historical document while undergoiiog a four-year training a historians.. History as a study in Nigeria, especially within the ambit of scholarship is highly censored. Most of the history we have now are simply ones Africans in their wake began to document to reconstruct the history that Europe gave to us. European documents has many truths that African historians try to hide away from you who think you know history. History is a very sensitive course, though people look down on it. No great leader can succeed without a thorough touch of historical studies. History is very politically sensitive, that is why it is seriously monitored and censored. Many hidden facts are starched away in European archives and we have only those which they want us to have. So, Rossie, if you think you've read history. You've not!

It's true that both blackman and the whiteman where once at par in terms of technological advancement. In fact, some parchment of history showed that at one time, Black Africa so toppled Europe in the match towards civilization. There're archaeological evidence to prove that, like in the Igbo-Ukwu excavations.

But what made room for the Europeans to equal us in the race towards civilization and the subsequent over-take? I know the annals of world civilization and human development from the stone age until the middle ages to the industrial revolution in Europe to the present. I know the casualties, the checks and balances. I don't follow any "professor", rather, I worship the truth.

I still maintain that Africa is shallow minded, lazy, and unproductive. It's is natural to develop all such irritating characteristics, but you must agree with me that nature abhorr vacuum. .Because nature abhorr violence, Africa left so much vacuum, and Europeans came, saw and conquered. Do you know that China is supposed to be the political, economic., and socio-cultural leader of the world.: a lot of modern technology actually started in China. Even the discoveries of Abacus which has passed through many metamorphosis to what we now have as a computer. Even papyrus was first discovered in China which brought about the art of writing.... To be continued

[/color]One of the shocking accusation on my defence of Victoria Pepple of STV was that I admire her and my admiration for her has led to my misjudgenent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Geopolitical Zones Contribution (A Cheat System) / Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated / Ipob Rally: Who Owns Port Harcourt?- Niger Delta Voice Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.