Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,047 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN (1771 Views)

APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ / SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations / Impeachment: Panel Indicts Nyako, Absolves Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by kennytidistar(m): 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2013
http://www.information-ng.com/?p=53541

Following allegations of marginalization and neglect of the South-West levelled against the Jonathan administration by Yoruba elders operating under the aegis of the Yoruba Unity Forum (YUF), Wednesday in Ibadan, the Senior Special Assistant to the President on public affairs, Dr Doyin Okupe has blamed the leadership of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) for the marginalization of Yoruba people; not President Jonathan.
According to him, “the issue of marginalisation of the South-West was a political misadventure and political accident, brought about by the Yoruba themselves. If you would recollect, the Yoruba were supposed to produce the Speaker of the House of Representatives, which is the number four position in Nigeria.”
“But due to the political mishandling of the leadership of the Yoruba and also the sabotage of the Yoruba people by the Yoruba leadership. I am talking about the people in the ACN now. The Yoruba people in the ACN conspired against the Yoruba people and allowed the position to be taken away. That is the beginning of marginalisation.”
“You see, when people sit down to share what is not enough and you don’t have anybody to speak for you,there is a problem” he explained.

1 Like

Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by 9jaIhail(m): 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2013
kennytidistar: http://www.information-ng.com/?p=53541

Following allegations of marginalization and neglect of the South-West levelled against the Jonathan administration by Yoruba elders operating under the aegis of the Yoruba Unity Forum (YUF), Wednesday in Ibadan, the Senior Special Assistant to the President on public affairs, Dr Doyin Okupe has blamed the leadership of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) for the marginalization of Yoruba people; not President Jonathan.
According to him, “the issue of marginalisation of the South-West was a political misadventure and political accident, brought about by the Yoruba themselves. If you would recollect, the Yoruba were supposed to produce the Speaker of the House of Representatives, which is the number four position in Nigeria.”
“But due to the political mishandling of the leadership of the Yoruba and also the sabotage of the Yoruba people by the Yoruba leadership. I am talking about the people in the ACN now. The Yoruba people in the ACN conspired against the Yoruba people and allowed the position to be taken away. That is the beginning of marginalisation.”
“You see, when people sit down to share what is not enough and you don’t have anybody to speak for you,there is a problem” he explained.

I have not been buying Doyin Okupe ideas and thought but i am with him on this. I wish yorubas will take away victim mentality and have a critical look into this they will realized that ACN played dangerous game with their federal positions hence tinumbu and co resolve for political combo to seize power come 2015. Anyway you guys have to wait till 2015 and know your faith.
Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by tomakint: 12:02am On Feb 16, 2013
and some goons in the house will start branding tomakint, 'bastard' as if Yorubas have been one all these years cool Heaven knows we have always inflicted a self-generated 'political marginalization' on ourselves from time immemorial! Little wonder the political divides (Awo group vs Akintola group) we have been subjected to! Thanks Doyin, for spelling out the truth! cool
Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by Alxmyr(m): 12:38am On Feb 16, 2013
Let us hear from Lie Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by oilsuop: 2:22am On Feb 16, 2013
is very sad,my yoruba people,we should no we need to stop selling ourselves because we are going down politically sad sad
Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by koruji(m): 3:15am On Feb 16, 2013
[size=14pt]OBJ went cap in hand and made a deal with AC governors in 2003 to win a 2nd term.
What followed?
[/size]

I 'll tell you what followed since you people were not born then!!!
OBJ not only got the deal from the governors but he went ahead and stole the governorship elections.
Only one governor, Tinubu, with the vision and wherewithal to know the extent of OBJ's betrayal thwarted him.
Tinubu, then led a fight (and suffered tremendously) to have the real people's choices restored in the SW.

Here you are, both of you, talking as if GEJ is some good person.
[size=14pt]Sorry to say, you both need your heads examined.[/size]

GEJ, OBJ and all of their goons are wicked people.
The only way to handle them is to promise them hell.
Both of these comments are exactly what GEJ was hoping to achieve.
It is called submission, if you don't understand what I am saying.

This is what every Yoruba needs to realize.
The rest of Nigeria hate the fact that when we handle our affairs we grow by leap and bounds, although we always wished them the same thing.
That deep-seated jealousy and hatred is evident in their actions everytime they get a chance to stick it to us.
The joke is on them however. Two things:

1. That same mental attitude of deep-seated hatred and jealousy is the same one responsible for their lack of progress. No matter how much they steal and acquire from the Nigerian enterprise, they will never move ahead or feel whole. Development they say is a state of mind.

2. The Yoruba attitude of compromise has reached its elastic limit. The more they want to deny Yoruba rights in the federation the more our independence as a national group becomes firm. And henceforth those who fail to respect invisible lines that are already drawn will find themselves fried when they cross it. Yorubas have done enough to keep Nigeria together by forgiving so much harm and hatred. We will also keep long-memories of every harm that come to any of us from the Nigerian state. IBB already realized that by high-tailing from the 2011 elections, Al-Mustapha is continuing to hear it in his cell in Lagos, OBJ and his goon of thieving-crats have had their bottoms badly battered. I hope GEJ will get on the ballot-box next time. His 99% person votes in the SS, will be matched with 0% votes in the SW!!!

This is how we will deal within the Nigerian space from now on.
We will remember all the evils done to us in the past and get revenge for those too, if some refuse to get the message.

tomakint: and some goons in the house will start branding tomakint, 'bastard' as if Yorubas have been one all these years cool Heaven knows we have always inflicted a self-generated 'political marginalization' on ourselves from time immemorial! Little wonder the political divides (Awo group vs Akintola group) we have been subjected to! Thanks Doyin, for spelling out the truth! cool

9ja_I_hail:
I have not been buying Doyin Okupe ideas and thought but i am with him on this. I wish yorubas will take away victim mentality and have a critical look into this they will realized that ACN played dangerous game with their federal positions hence tinumbu and co resolve for political combo to seize power come 2015. Anyway you guys have to wait till 2015 and know your faith.

7 Likes

Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by koruji(m): 3:49am On Feb 16, 2013
How would Doyin Okupe not know the beginning of marginalization?
He is the remnant of the "son-of-robbers" that OBJ gathered together to inflict his evil plans in the SW.
Imagine Doyin Okupe who defrauded an entire state ending up as a presidential spokesman.

GEJ and his own goons cannot pretend to "give" Yorubas what rightly belongs to them by finding the most unacceptable people to put in place.
If people will represent Yorubas they must be chosen by Yorubas and must not be the traitors of yesterday.
It is not as if there are no thieves from all the other ethnic groups within Nigeria
In fact most of those who represent Nigeria's ethnic groups at the center are.
It is simply the nature of the Nigerian State.

What they won't do - which OBJ in his blind zealousness for a "one Nigeria" forgot, is that they will respect their homeland.
Not OBJ - imagine making a deal with state governors and going ahead to steal their elections.
And what did his goons for whom he stole elections in all those states do?
What goons do of course - steal, plunder and leave the people wanting.
It is PDP's trademark in almost every state under its administration going on 13 years.
And what did his "one Nigeria" foolishness earn him - IBB, GEJ, Atiku have all called him unimaginable names and publicly too.
Unlike those three, OBJ has a problem finding refuge at home, because he sold us out - I am sure the man deeply regrets this now.
OBJ had good intentions, but Nigeria is not one nation and will never be, and whatever your intentions you don't spit on your own home.

Whether Nigeria breaks or stays together there is nothing like one Nigeria, and the sooner we all realize and respect that the better.
Then we will learn to keep those who exploit those differences to steal us blind at bay, and move on with the task of developing at our own individual paces.

2 Likes

Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by kennytidistar(m): 4:08am On Feb 16, 2013
I am supprise this came from you, what has OBJ gat to do with yoruba marginalization? Is it not the same yoruba people who attempt to kill OBJ while ikeja military cantonment bomb explosion that kills hundred of people last? What do you want OBJ to do again some crooks like Tinubu attempt to gain political strenght by distroying an icon, i'm even supprise fashola of yesterday who dont even know much about yoruba politics and it race can race a fight against people like OBJ in the name of political differences should a right think person try that? It is just like a child refusing to eat and start fight his brethen because they refuse to support chelsea or man u which ever was his favourite, should political differences cause us to fight against our brethen. ACN got it wrong from this angle and yoruba need to stand for their right.

koruji: How would Doyin Okupe not know the beginning of marginalization?
He is the remnant of the "son-of-robbers" that OBJ gathered together to inflict his evil plans in the SW.
Imagine Doyin Okupe who defrauded an entire state ending up as a presidential spokesman.

GEJ and his own goons cannot pretend to "give" Yorubas what rightly belongs to them by finding the most unacceptable people to put in place.
If people will represent Yorubas they must be chosen by Yorubas and must not be the traitors of yesterday.
It is not as if there are no thieves from all the other ethnic groups within Nigeria
In fact most of those who represent Nigeria's ethnic groups at the center.
It is simply the nature of the Nigerian State.

What they won't do - which OBJ in his blind zealousness for a "one Nigeria" is that they will respect their homeland.
Not OBJ - imagine making a deal with state governors and going ahead to steal their elections.
And what did his goons for whom he stole elections in all those states do?
What goons do of course - steal, plunder and leave the people wanting.
It is PDP's trademark in almost every state under its administration going on 13 years.
And what did his "one Nigeria" foolishness earn him - IBB, GEJ, Atiku have all called him unimaginable names and publicly too.
Unlike those three, OBJ has a problem finding refuge at home, because he sold us out - I am sure the man deeply regrets this now.
OBJ had good intentions, but Nigeria is not one nation and will never be, and whatever your intentions you don't spit on your own home.

Whether Nigeria breaks or stays together there is nothing like one Nigeria, and the sooner we all realize and respect that the better.
Then we will learn to keep those who exploit those differences to steal us blind at bay, and move on with the task of developing at our own individual paces.
Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by koruji(m): 5:56am On Feb 16, 2013
Yes, Yorubas should fight for their rights but the only way to do that in Nigeria is to hold the sword of damocles over the head of your opponent. You don't do that by going around submitting to the blackmail of passing us over for political appointments that are due to us, at least under the current Federal Character we are running in Nigeria. We don't need to go begging anybody, we need to warn them of grave consequences. That is the only thing that works in the current beast called Nigeria. GEJ is into his 2nd year - let him do what is required. He is not a kid!!! And if he doesn't his sins will follow him afterward.

By the way, who and who attempted to kill OBJ at Ikeja cantoonment? And when?

I like the man for working for one Nigeria, but I hate him for always being willing to do it at the expense of Yorubas.
Abiola may not be a saint, but no one in Nigeria was a saint, yet OBJ tacitly supported IBB's annulment of the June 12 elections.

You can call Tinubu any name you want, but he could see the extent of OBJ's betrayal and the potential for putting Yorubas into forever slavery, and checkmated it. OBJ openly told the world that Tinubu said was going to the Supreme Court and added, what if the Supreme Court favor Tinubu and he (OBJ) refuse to comply - what then? And that was exactly what he did? He refused to listen to the Supreme Court ruling for a long time. Such arrogance to your own people is not going to earn you the recognition as an icon among your people. That is why most Yorubas want to be Awoists, but nobody wants to be an OBJist. In the SE they all swear to the name of Ojukwu, and we know how northerners worship their leaders. IBB - thief and murderer that he is - has the "respect" of his people today in his corner of the country. IBB cannot get any official recognition anywhere in the world, but he knows he is safe at home because he never betrayed them. These are the facts.

Gen. OBJ is getting called names left right and center by the same people he sold us to - where is he going to run to - the only place left is home.
It is indeed a sad situation, but a man that reserves all the bad stuff for his children while bountifully feeding other people's will reap what he sowed.
When those other kids remember their father's house they will accuse him of "kidnap", he will turn around but his own sons will turn away.
I am sure Baba realizes he made mistakes and I hope he is able to reconcile with Yorubas in particular, and do right by Nigeria in general - stop doing-and-dying for Nigeria's politics and ensure good governance instead. May be the Nigeria he worked so hard for will not be destroyed in his lifetime. Even at this age the man is still working to keep Nigeria one. IBB, Buhari, Atiku all were hiding their heads from Boko Haram. Yet the man did not fear for his life when called upon to visit Boko Haram territory to seek peace - his courage is without equal in Nigeria (that is the truth) but the good Lord also warned "What profits a man to gain the entire world, and lose his soul". Replace "soul" with "home" and you will understand all that I am saying.

The Yoruba leadership must from here on be first of all in defense of the homeland - they must learn their lessons.
Nigeria is not one, can never be one. When each region maintains its own dignity without sell-outs we will finally be able to settle on an amicable arrangement for living together. Yorubas must always seek peaceful co-existence among Nigerians and co-development, but never again should we have an Abiola, who was so good to the north and a bossom friend of northerners, betrayed by the same people for one and only one reason - the man was rich, but most importantly Yoruba. The lessons must be clear to all by now.

kennytidistar: I am supprise this came from you, what has OBJ gat to do with yoruba marginalization? Is it not the same yoruba people who attempt to kill OBJ while ikeja military cantonment bomb explosion that kills hundred of people last? What do you want OBJ to do again some crooks like Tinubu attempt to gain political strenght by distroying an icon, i'm even supprise fashola of yesterday who dont even know much about yoruba politics and it race can race a fight against people like OBJ in the name of political differences should a right think person try that? It is just like a child refusing to eat and start fight his brethen because they refuse to support chelsea or man u which ever was his favourite, should political differences cause us to fight against our brethen. ACN got it wrong from this angle and yoruba need to stand for their right.

1 Like

Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by eggheaders(m): 6:39am On Feb 16, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

your obsession about yorubas is driving you nut.it will make sense to channel the same energy to that your backward enclave in the east of the niger river.
Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by eggheaders(m): 6:49am On Feb 16, 2013
tomakint: and some goons in the house will start branding tomakint, 'bastard' as if Yorubas have been one all these years cool Heaven knows we have always inflicted a self-generated 'political marginalization' on ourselves from time immemorial! Little wonder the political divides (Awo group vs Akintola group) we have been subjected to! Thanks Doyin, for spelling out the truth! cool

lawd!!!what sort of red bororo is this.mulikat was suppose to be impose on the house by the pdp high powers. acn and other progressive seek for a break from the norm and elected a more democratic tambuwal.your stupid head called that disunity.this grade of cheap crack you taking of late is really messing up with your medulla.son one advice for you yorubas are too sophisticated for all the nonsense your likes and okupe and other pdp goons and zombies are trying to bring up.wonder why the house of rep always curtail the executive excesses of your boss.cause the place is not control by a yo man in person of mulikat by your dumbskull boss.

4 Likes

Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by gabriel212: 7:15am On Feb 16, 2013
Thanks Ikuforiji. @ kennytidistar,
As far as I knew as far back as 2003 when OBJ was paying visit to all AD control state to support his abition for 2nd term in office unknowing to the then Govs that OBJ was strategizing to steal the Yoruba state to his pdp. He got the support, stole all the state for PDP except LAGOS and what happen after, He choose to fight Tinubu with all strategies. Tell me y must I fight my people at the expense of satisfying an outsider? That prove it was a calculated move to sell out the yoruba state. Now, the same pdp he suported had started to fight him back.
Oyinlola was deliberately remove as pdp secretary, National Vice chairman( Eng Segun Oni ) removed, National Auditor ( Bode Musthaphar )removed ,
Wale Babalakin is being hunted by EFCC nd these are men that are loyal to Obasanjo. Is that not a fabricated move to out OBJ from the present Gov. N when OBJ was the president He had said He is not a regional president and he prove that by not completing the Sango bridge for 8 years and the MAN evry 1 called go slow (GEJ) is so wise to devote large some of money to develop his region.
As per the issue of the Speaker y did GEJ not give the slot to any Yoruba man? y must it b a particular person without trace record? Obj is a betrayer n can neva b trusted at all. IF GEJ willing to balance the FG character let him throw the slot to the SW n let our ppl to com up wt sombody wt good record not to sbd that had regretted his decision to sel his broda n equaly lost reputation. Also the evil u do today await u tomorow let GEJ come up with his 2nd term ambition now that he has shoe may b he will got the support like when he had no shoe!!!
Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 16, 2013
I support Okupe on dis one......!!!

YUF/Afenifere shd stop complaining(Little political sacrifice is never a big deal for better days ahead) by 2015 or before, the sharing formular will change and Yooba will take Her place as usual!!!

ACN can't be faulted,twas a well played permutation on ACN's part.... Twas a little sacrifice progressives were all proud to make.....better days ahead!!

Up Up APC, Up Up PDP..... !!!
Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by miiraaj: 7:41am On Feb 16, 2013
So, Okupe is now condemning ACN' lawmakers for accepting meritocracy and not ethnicity in choosing the leadership of the house? Can you all see what GEJ and his musketeers are trying to promote! He has just proven that the ACN' lawmakers have the spirit of ONE NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by tomakint: 7:50am On Feb 16, 2013
@ Koruji, its a pity you are still in one 'long, deep, moronic sleep even though its day-time already! My position all along has been straightforward and instead of you to refute my claim about our 'treachery that has taken us no where' you choose to respond by one long, incoherent tales by daylight (of course, no longer moonlight) undecided who betrayed Awo? Abiola? Obasanjo? Where did the first political bloodshed broke out in modern Nigeria? But why are we like this? Yoruba ronu ooooo cool

1 Like

Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 16, 2013
Chairman,stop complaining...... Self inflicted marginalisation is better than others taking u for granted(others inflicted marginalisation)..........SW can't be toyed with that is the FACT..... Wether for good or for bad,they are coming to SW....!!!

Is it not same political office/appointment we heard Jonathan has called for the list(list of appointments) .......mayb to be reviewed or Not......doesn't matter!!!

Making little sacrifice in Life for bigger advantages later-on is a good calculation,trust me tomakint,ur people have really gained from dis kinda politics........there is no gain in licking dirty ars...e .....!!!!

Tis not as if number 1 position(president) or Number 4(speaker) has given us what we never have today......all na same other than the ego.....!!!

1 Like

Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by OmoTier1(m): 9:29am On Feb 16, 2013
[size=28pt]It is a FACT that SW has made more progress under ACN than Nigeria has made under PDP since 1999[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by dayokanu(m): 9:38am On Feb 16, 2013
So the moroniic Ibo boy called Tomakint who is ashamed of his own people is back here to raise dust again?
Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by 9jaIhail(m): 9:45am On Feb 16, 2013
eggheaders:

your obsession about yorubas is driving you nut.it will make sense to channel the same energy to that your backward enclave in the east of the niger river.

Obsessed? About your amala or ewedu what exactly am i obsessed about you people? I promised myself last year not to argue with any yoruba person until average yorubas start eating two square meal a day.

You called eastern Nigeria backward enclave? Hehehe i laugh you in Japanese style, my friend i am sure mistaken east for southwest,maybe you wanted to say ibadan, osun,ekiti and co,
Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by 9jaIhail(m): 9:46am On Feb 16, 2013
dayokanu: So the moroniic Ibo boy called Tomakint who is ashamed of his own people is back here to raise dust again?

This short man will you face doyin okupe and leave tomakint alone?
Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by dayokanu(m): 9:46am On Feb 16, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Obsessed? About your amala or ewedu what exactly am i obsessed about you people? I promised myself last year not to argue with any yoruba person until average yorubas start eating two square meal a day.

You called eastern Nigeria backward enclave? Hehehe i laugh you in Japanese style, my friend i am sure mistaken east for southwest,maybe you wanted to say ibadan, osun,ekiti and co,

We know the region where everyone there flood out like refugees to other regions

ANy Ibo man that is going to the SW is envied at home cos they know he would see civilisation at last

2 Likes

Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by dayokanu(m): 9:47am On Feb 16, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Are you his gayyy pertner or dem mention your name? Anumanu

1 Like

Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by tomakint: 9:51am On Feb 16, 2013
9ja_I_hail:
Trust me that dolt is d latest 'udele' on NAIRALAND grin he makes me laugh grin

1 Like

Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by Gbawe: 9:54am On Feb 16, 2013
Omo_Tier1: [size=28pt]It is a FACT that SW has made more progress under ACN than Nigeria has made under PDP since 1999[/size]

Very true. Okupe is nothing but a sad, confused clown. When I hear the likes of Okupe talk, knowing they are at the centre, I really fear for Nigeria. I bet not many realise that this crude and jeun-jeun jobber called Okupe foolishly and inadvertently revealed what the belief system of the GEJ government consist of in this feudal rant. Issues in the SW, irrevocably, are now beyond the neanderthal mentality of crass thievery the Okupes of the world are completely about.

Translated, we have:

"You see, when people sit down to loot what is not enough and you don't have anybody to loot for you, there is a problem" he explained.

1 Like

Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by 9jaIhail(m): 9:54am On Feb 16, 2013
dayokanu:

Are you his gayyy pertner or dem mention your name? Anumanu

Dayolodo, i am a rev father.
Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by dayokanu(m): 9:56am On Feb 16, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Dayolodo, i am a rev father.

Oh you are the Reverend Father and he is the Altar boy? That explains it faggoott
Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by tomakint: 9:56am On Feb 16, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

I never knew he is a short man shocked no wonder the attention he is always seeking for on any thread on Nairaland! Indeed, dayokanu is truly a confirmed 'eran iya Ogbomosho' grin
Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by 9jaIhail(m): 9:58am On Feb 16, 2013
dayokanu:

Oh you are the Reverend Father and he is the Altar boy? That explains it faggoott

Dayo have you had your breakfast? I just want to be sure before i fail my promises.
Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by dayokanu(m): 9:58am On Feb 16, 2013
tomakint:
I never knew he is a short man shocked no wonder the attention he is always seeking for on any thread on Nairaland! Indeed, dayokanu is truly a confirmed 'eran iya Ogbomosho' grin

Omo nna you still dey shame for your own people? I hope I never see the day I would deny my own people.

Were your Igbo family trying to turn you to barbeque that made you reject them and claim to be Yoruba
Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by dayokanu(m): 9:59am On Feb 16, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Dayo have you had your breakfast? I just want to be sure before i fail my promises.

Why dont you open your mouth and let your gayyy partner feed you with seminal fluid so you can be filled
Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by 9jaIhail(m): 10:00am On Feb 16, 2013
tomakint:

He is musiwa uncle, don't take everything he say serious.
Re: Okupe Absolves Jonathan Of Yoruba Marginalization, Blames ACN by 9jaIhail(m): 10:02am On Feb 16, 2013
koruji: [size=14pt]OBJ went cap in hand and made a deal with AC governors in 2003 to win a 2nd term.
What followed?
[/size]

I 'll tell you what followed since you people were not born then!!!
OBJ not only got the deal from the governors but he went ahead and stole the governorship elections.
Only one governor, Tinubu, with the vision and wherewithal to know the extent of OBJ's betrayal thwarted him.
Tinubu, then led a fight (and suffered tremendously) to have the real people's choices restored in the SW.

Here you are, both of you, talking as if GEJ is some good person.
[size=14pt]Sorry to say, you both need your heads examined.[/size]

GEJ, OBJ and all of their goons are wicked people.
The only way to handle them is to promise them hell.
Both of these comments are exactly what GEJ was hoping to achieve.
It is called submission, if you don't understand what I am saying.

This is what every Yoruba needs to realize.
The rest of Nigeria hate the fact that when we handle our affairs we grow by leap and bounds, although we always wished them the same thing.
That deep-seated jealousy and hatred is evident in their actions everytime they get a chance to stick it to us.
The joke is on them however. Two things:

1. That same mental attitude of deep-seated hatred and jealousy is the same one responsible for their lack of progress. No matter how much they steal and acquire from the Nigerian enterprise, they will never move ahead or feel whole. Development they say is a state of mind.

2. The Yoruba attitude of compromise has reached its elastic limit. The more they want to deny Yoruba rights in the federation the more our independence as a national group becomes firm. And henceforth those who fail to respect invisible lines that are already drawn will find themselves fried when they cross it. Yorubas have done enough to keep Nigeria together by forgiving so much harm and hatred. We will also keep long-memories of every harm that come to any of us from the Nigerian state. IBB already realized that by high-tailing from the 2011 elections, Al-Mustapha is continuing to hear it in his cell in Lagos, OBJ and his goon of thieving-crats have had their bottoms badly battered. I hope GEJ will get on the ballot-box next time. His 99% person votes in the SS, will be matched with 0% votes in the SW!!!

This is how we will deal within the Nigerian space from now on.
We will remember all the evils done to us in the past and get revenge for those too, if some refuse to get the message.

I read this long episode it make no sense, try to make point next time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Governors Forum Crisis: It Is All Politics / Islamic Extremists Demolish Mosques And Temples As They Spread Their Carnage-Pic / Who Is The Most Powerful Woman In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.