Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey (81794 Views)

Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards / Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2013
Why did he have to wait for her to die before posting pix undecided
#notjustok

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2013
is that her husband or her grandpa?
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by utch(m): 11:37pm On Feb 15, 2013
ichidodo: i dont believe dat. O.K, if na true where her pikin?
See reasoning! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by emmalexabl(m): 11:37pm On Feb 15, 2013
If the white guy is indeed her husband, then goldie lived a wayward life ( most celebrities do) and may God 4give her sins and grant her a perfect rest. . .Amen !![color=#000099][/color]
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Abrantie: 11:38pm On Feb 15, 2013
This is what I call 419.

She capitalized on her husband's oyibo name, bleached her skin and the whole of Nigeria fell for her act because y'all just love everything white.

Look, most times, BLACK is just damn beautiful you know.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Omolulu(m): 11:38pm On Feb 15, 2013
GOOOOLDIEEEEE...DRAMA EVEN IN DEATH
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by ifyalways(f): 11:38pm On Feb 15, 2013
Speechless.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by vicope: 11:40pm On Feb 15, 2013
maga1: USELESS AND FUGLY GIRL....
Doesn't 'Maga' mean fool? Is that what you are? Maga1 should be the title confered on the leader of fools!

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by cyril83(m): 11:40pm On Feb 15, 2013
NessaFresh:

The same reason I crave for banana
*singing chop banana till you go yo* Nne ave got sweet banana for you here but can't just guarantee your satisfaction.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Abrantie: 11:43pm On Feb 15, 2013
warrikid:
LMAO,u no well oooO.
Na peepo wey dey borrow borrow dier neighbour cream dey be like dat. Lol

grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by tajulasblog(f): 11:44pm On Feb 15, 2013
Me sef shock when i saw all this on her fan page.
aieromon:

Thanks dear. Isn't it funny that this important piece of information was left out of the various biographies posted all over the internet? The mum's name was mentioned but the dad wasn't and we all had to assume it was Harvey.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Abrantie: 11:45pm On Feb 15, 2013
I asked about her origins today on another Goldie thread but didn't get any response. Now I have it.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by princeonx: 11:46pm On Feb 15, 2013
Abrantie: This is what I call 419.

She capitalized on her husband's oyibo name, bleached her skin and the whole of Nigeria fell for her act because y'all just love everything white.

Look, most times, BLACK is damn beautiful you know.
The guy is reciprocating now! Or you think he's posting those wedding pictures online for fun? That man will fight for every single benefits available attached to losing a spouse!
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 15, 2013
It is appointed unto a man to die once after that Judgement.

She lived a life opposite of her Godly upbringing.

That girl might have committed suicide. She must have got disappointed, then depressed and finally decided to end it all. She is too emotional.
This part will never be made public.

For those that watched her participation on BBA, didn't you all noticed how she do breakdown each time prezzo coughs. Once she really got sick and her housemates thought she is faking.

Her emotions and lack of will power made Prezzo to always put her up for evictions.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by nikkyshyne(f): 11:46pm On Feb 15, 2013
Secrets of the sand.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Ivynwa(f): 11:48pm On Feb 15, 2013
Their wedding picture with the cakes is very lovely. Her chief bridesmaid in church seems to be somebody I worked in Lagos with.

Hey! Better to take down these pictures, it can only set tongues wagging. This girl should be left to rest in peace right now.
It's still shocking that she died just like that for people to begin to say stuffs on her right now.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by seedord247(m): 11:48pm On Feb 15, 2013
Hmmmmmm.... Naija gurls.. I hail thee ooo

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Braincheck: 11:52pm On Feb 15, 2013
But why has d guy been quiet all dese while?? Abi he was scared of her?? Since he's been quiet, he should av jus cont.d bein like dat..

Dis also applies d other way round.. All dose dat tot she was wack in performance n all that should stop paintin her a diva now she's gone as that amounts to being hypocritical.

Lastly, RIPP MRS HARVEY (still nt a fan cuz i dnt know U, only read hate posts and comments on U durin bba)(s
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 15, 2013
hornipipe: Why did he have to wait for her to die before posting pix undecided
#notjustok
Same question on my mind.

The wedding tho, looks like something from the 90s...check the gown and the cake out... shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Abrantie: 11:53pm On Feb 15, 2013
As if I knew something was up. Frankly, I haven't heard about this Goldie until today/yesterday. However, after looking at her pics and last name, and brief background about her mama and papa, I became curious. Something just didn't add up because Nigerians don't take names like Harvey.

To put it bluntly, she was a low self-esteem (but may be talented) fake. Now I'm convinced she did drugs while in Yankee. The long flight from Los Angeles to Nigeria didn't help either.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by touchmeder: 11:54pm On Feb 15, 2013
Wow for real this lady was married?
Oh dear RIP Goldie... sad
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by elampiro(m): 11:56pm On Feb 15, 2013
prince_onx:
The guy is reciprocating now! Or you think he's posting those wedding pictures online for fun? That man will fight for every single benefits available attached to losing a spouse!

Exactly my thought. Just as Kris Humphrey can still claim to be Kim Kardashian legal husband.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 15, 2013
I read about her being married to this man ages ago as a comment on ladun liadi's blog . So i wasn't surprised when i saw the pictures.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by cyril83(m): 11:57pm On Feb 15, 2013
ItsModella:
Same question on my mind.

The wedding tho, looks like something from the 90s...check the gown and the cake out... shocked lipsrsealed
here we go *i too know attitude* ma'am that is millenium settings not 90s.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by elampiro(m): 11:58pm On Feb 15, 2013
Abrantie: As if I knew something was up. Frankly, I haven't heard about this Goldie until today/yesterday. However, after looking at her pics and last name, and brief background about her mama and papa, I became curious. Something just didn't add up because Nigerians don't take names like Harvey.

To put it bluntly, she was a low self-esteem (but may be talented) fake. Now I'm convinced she did drugs while in Yankee. The long flight from Los Angeles to Nigeria didn't help either.

Her husband, Andrew Harvey said Goldie never did drugs the ten years he knew her.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by luluosas(m): 11:58pm On Feb 15, 2013
May her soul rest in peace. But, seriously, how many Goldie go make front page for Nairaland na?
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Umunede(m): 11:59pm On Feb 15, 2013
Abrantie: I knew it! See how she turned from black girl to bi-racial with blonde hair. Bleaching cream we hail thee!
aaaahhh Abrantie drogba. Are u still around? Long time
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by babadey(m): 12:00am On Feb 16, 2013
Two things on my mind:-
(1)Hope those pixs aint pix from a video-shoot
(2)Hope it wasn't kidney transplant dat killed her cos of this "malaysia thing"??

₪ö offence.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Abrantie: 12:00am On Feb 16, 2013
prince_onx:

What benefits does she have in third world Nigeria? If anything, she used and dumped him for whatever reason, and he's getting back at her.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 16, 2013
cyril83: here will go *i too know attitude* ma'am that was millenium settings not 90s.
I can't dignify this with a real response...your English is so dangerous.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by chucky234(m): 12:01am On Feb 16, 2013
tellwsdom: Happy marrried life wink..why are Nigerian gurls hungry for whites??...money I guess undecided
Goon must every Nigerian girl who married a white man marry for money,for your information Goldie had all she needed as her family were far above average if not wealthy.
Her mother was a senior bank manager before she died while her dad retired as a bank director,Goldie graduated from Sunderland university in the UK or you think its beans to fund one's studies in the UK.
Always ask questions before displaying your dumb watery brain in public,idio:t.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by showby: 12:02am On Feb 16, 2013
prince_onx:
He will fight very hard and succeed only for him to find out that there is no single benefit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal / Excitement As Banky W Wins His Polling Unit (video) / Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.