Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,562 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey (81809 Views)

Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards / Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by romanlaw(m): 7:17am On Feb 16, 2013
Have been wondering y she's so fair being a yoruba girl, now I know better, bleachin bleaching.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by freecocoa(f): 7:19am On Feb 16, 2013
Wow!

People are just impossible, I can't believe many of you are still here talking ill of her, don't y'all learn? Na wa o.

No one is perfect and shouldn't act like he\she is, Goldie is dead, she lived her life the way she deemed fit, why won't the judging stop already?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 16, 2013
petnkool: Omg , you have no idea how deluded and paranoid you are , I blame it on the harsh condition you live in . You don't think straight .

better spend all that time on reading instead of reality tv

you clearly have no idea of the meaning of the words you're posting

better stick to the superstitious curses, those are more in line with whatever excuse for an education you have
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by musiwa10: 7:22am On Feb 16, 2013
VV
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by pankere(m): 7:23am On Feb 16, 2013
e$ty :
Dat is definately not her in d weeding gown ... A g lookalike , maybe
U must either be blind ur stupid
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by musiwa10: 7:25am On Feb 16, 2013
G
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by great063(m): 7:28am On Feb 16, 2013
Life goes on...
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by FDenigma: 7:29am On Feb 16, 2013
And I thought only Edo girls did such stuff...smh
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by bitingcool: 7:29am On Feb 16, 2013
My only comment: wonders shall never end!
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by fairygeh(f): 7:32am On Feb 16, 2013
So she was actually married?How come she kept this as secret. I guess that explains the surname Harvey.Hmmm.I have so many questions But the Bible says do not speak ill of the dead cos the work of their hands follow them. lipsrsealed.RIP

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by petnkool: 7:41am On Feb 16, 2013
Jade William:
My brother reveal urself.Are u Goldie's relation?
No , I have never met the young lady , neither am I a friend of a friend. But I see no need for the fuzz people are having around about her marriage and it all just upsets me . I see nothing wrong with her marriage , nothing seemed arranged. Maybe she was separated , maybe not. whichever is the case , she never made her marital life open. Best known to her why . We have no source saying Prezzo engaged her and she NEVER kissed him. I think people never got over her performance at the BBA and that is just so unreal cos after all it was just TV.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 16, 2013
what a tangled web we weave when we aim to deceive
amazing they were able to keep it under wraps for this long
that was not a small wedding
the whole of goldies community must have known what was happening

i guess its understandable that the man came out - its not as if he would have just showed up at the funeral

that would have been even crazier tabloid fodder and drama
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by peckerlord: 7:42am On Feb 16, 2013
pekelepekele: She is married and she is still kissing prezzo publicly ? will she enter hell fire? God abeg oo

SHE WAS[b]
pekelepekele: She is married and she is still kissing prezzo publicly ? will she enter hell fire? God abeg oo

SHE WAS[/b]

SHE WAS
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by cyril83(m): 7:43am On Feb 16, 2013
musiwa10: Basically there are many american children who do not know they are rich because their father are nigerian and may be rich in Nigeria. Under nigeria law, that law allow the children to go and claim all of the properties of that man.. This is what Nigeria allow..

So having children for a Nigerian , that child either legally married or not is guarantee the right to all of the man properties under nigeria law.
legally? Can you please tell us the section under 1999 milidemocracy constitution?
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by petnkool: 7:44am On Feb 16, 2013
fairygeh: So she was actually married?How come she kept this as secret. I guess that explains the surname Harvey.Hmmm.I have so many questions But the Bible says do not speak ill of the dead cos the work of their hands follow them. lipsrsealed.RIP
Now that you know the source of her "Harvey" name nko ? what has it changed
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 16, 2013
Adultery is a sin in the sight of GOD, but i'm not GOD so i do not have the right to judge no man, since i'm just a mere mortal. For those of us still alive, just lead a clean life, cos no one know when u shall see hit the other side. RIP goldie

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Hima(f): 7:46am On Feb 16, 2013
danny301:

How on earth would write a truck of thrash all in the name of damage control? You took a very good time and space to make practically no point. What's your definition of fantasy? Falsehood and depravity is what you are referring to as fantasy. On the contrary most nations can stand us not because we condemn falsehood but because people like you have thrown norms and values into 'gutter'just to make ends meet, so the whole look as us as desperate people.... Evil remains evil, regardless of whether someone is dead or life.
So because they are celebrities they should tell you everything about themselves? Wake up man from your Joseph's dream these guys are human.Just as you have some secret and will guide it with your last breath so also are they.Did i hear you say "depravity, evil"? I put it to you to give us a proof of her depravity? Please don't hate the players ok? Hate the game or shut your mouth up!
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by fairygeh(f): 7:47am On Feb 16, 2013
petnkool: Now that you know the source of her "Harvey" name nko ? what has it changed
I dont think i was refering to you Mister
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by forbisi: 7:47am On Feb 16, 2013
But peeps, come to think of it seriously, who has time to go on line and upload pics a day afta loosing a spouse? Seriously, is dis possibele? If its a wife u truly lov and care about, u shud b uncontrollable, lose ur mind d 1st few days. U lose a wife at 8.00 in d nite and a few hours u think of facebook? My thots, dy wernt rely close, he's not rely missin her, this looks like a kind of pay back mission he's on. Did he ever mention anythin abt her on his FB wn she ws alive? Even d so called prezzo, who has d time to compose a poem a day afta loosing a loved one? Fake men.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by JadeWilliam(f): 7:47am On Feb 16, 2013
aieromon:

How come Prezzo was still in the picture after the BBA game,Mr Harvey? Was that also part of your plan?

Me I'm lost.D Andrew Harvey guy claimed Presso was al part of d BBA game yet Presso was reported to hav proposed to Goldie on vals day was sh stil alive dat he tweeted d pic of d ring he got herAre u sure Press knew sh was married.
Yet Goldie was stil bearing Harvey as her last name.
Yet sh was photographed in US wit Presso&other places.Na wa for this kin man o.
Yet he claimed sh was wit him b4 going to LA for d grammys.
Yet he wasn't in Naija 2celebrate Val wit her cos sh arrived Naija on vals day.Hmmmmm
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 16, 2013
maga1: USELESS AND FUGLY GIRL....
you are wicked. How can you say that about her. Please go away joor.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by petnkool: 7:52am On Feb 16, 2013
oyb:

better spend all that time on reading instead of reality tv

you clearly have no idea of the meaning of the words you're posting

better stick to the superstitious curses, those are more in line with whatever excuse for an education you have

There you go again fighting reason . So you will not accept that you are paranoid even when you can't help yourself displaying it . OK , please tell me, if you were Goldie , would you have put your family issue in the front line of your entertainment career ?
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 16, 2013
petnkool: No , I have never met the young lady , neither am I a friend of a friend. But I see no need for the fuzz people are having around about her marriage and it all just upsets me . I see nothing wrong with her marriage , nothing seemed arranged. Maybe she was separated , maybe not. whichever is the case , she never made her marital life open. Best known to her why . We have no source saying Prezzo engaged her and she NEVER kissed him. I think people never got over her performance at the BBA and that is just so unreal cos after all it was just TV.

please carry your PR bs elsewhere

all of a sudden she never kissed him

all this prezzo is travelling to nigeria to see goldie, goldie meets prezzo in, goldie on suicide watch because of prezzo

there was a deliberate conspiracy to hide her marital status, and fowl yansh done open

seamier side of celebrity
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by petnkool: 7:53am On Feb 16, 2013
forbisi: But peeps, come to think of it seriously, who has time to go on line and upload pics a day afta loosing a spouse? Seriously, is dis possibele? If its a wife u truly lov and care about, u shud b uncontrollable, lose ur mind d 1st few days. U lose a wife at 8.00 in d nite and a few hours u think of facebook? My thots, dy wernt rely close, he's not rely missin her, this looks like a kind of pay back mission he's on. Did he ever mention anythin abt her on his FB wn she ws alive? Even d so called prezzo, who has d time to compose a poem a day afta loosing a loved one? Fake men.
Iyen naa true

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by ejifranks(m): 7:54am On Feb 16, 2013
old story..it amazes me that 90% of nl didnt know goldie was married to one harvey before the marriage sank due to differences on her career path....all the same RIP Goldie

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by petnkool: 7:58am On Feb 16, 2013
oyb:

please carry your PR bs elsewhere

all of a sudden she never kissed him

all this prezzo is travelling to nigeria to see goldie, goldie meets prezzo in, goldie on suicide watch because of prezzo

there was a deliberate conspiracy to hide her marital status, and fowl yansh done open

seamier side of celebrity

My stomach just rumbled . Why can't you be just reasonable for once ? Ok , fall your hand by yourself by answering this question , did Goldie kiss Prezzo on the TV reality BBA stargame ? you seem to have watched it .

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by achovirux(m): 7:58am On Feb 16, 2013
Can somebody say photoshop...interesting Goldie
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 16, 2013
petnkool:

There you go again fighting reason . So you will not accept that you are paranoid even when you can't help yourself displaying it .

before anything else, dunce, go and look up the meaning of paranoid - we ae not in your village where you can befuddle yur fellow illiterates with words you don't understand

petnkool:

OK , please tell me, if you were Goldie , would you have put your family issue in the front line of your entertainment career ?

my my my, what a simpleton - let me give you a simple example - has genevive nnaji tried to pretend she does not have a child? are you really this daft? you are talking rubbish about career before family? really?

is that your justification for a married woman hiding he status and romping up and down with a guy who may be young enough to be her husband's son?

not your fault. bloody reality tv groupie - you're the sort of mindless anything for money dolt who would justify any kind of atrocity as long as it brought more fame to the celebrity

i guess it's prezzo i should pit in all this. i have to wonder if he was in on all this , and to what extent - the guy is looking like a naija kris humpries right about now
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Emmanueledu(m): 8:01am On Feb 16, 2013
Never knew she married!
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Limaoscar: 8:01am On Feb 16, 2013
noticed 1 thang tho' how come Nigerians tend to change in skin color as they age And it's usually from blacky to yellowy ....wtf is tht all abt

Shey! una be rainbow humans abi
Your Apish Fada!!!!!....Person pikin die and you are here faerting around.BTW Seun abeg banish all these Hungry kenke eating Ghanaians from our Naija site now abeg!
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by petnkool: 8:01am On Feb 16, 2013
[quote author=fairygeh] I dont think i was refering to you Mister oh, Jeeeez . I'm sorry[size=8pt][/size] b.ictch.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 16, 2013
petnkool:

My stomach just rumbled . Why can't you be just reasonable for once ? Ok , fall your hand by yourself by answering this question , did Goldie kiss Prezzo on the TV reality BBA stargame ? you seem to have watched it .

i suggest you shut up now

the internet is far too big - you can never delete everything

better start placing your empty curses on google cheesy cheesy cheesy

see this one misyarning about kissing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Davido Storms Infinix Stores In Computer Village (Photos) / Excitement As Banky W Wins His Polling Unit (video) / Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.