Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey (81819 Views)

Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards / Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Flygerian1(m): 2:16am On Feb 16, 2013
ichidodo: i dont believe dat. O.K, if na true where her pikin?
Ur question no make sense at all! Pipu wey neva marry dey get pikin talkless of pipu wey don marry. Shey na pikin dem dey take verify pesin wey don marry? Abi na by force to born pikin? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by ogburunjor: 2:17am On Feb 16, 2013
that girl is crazy that girl is crazy that girl is crazy
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Ivynwa(f): 2:18am On Feb 16, 2013
She may have divorced from the husband or separated. If she is happily married to him why will she be tripping over Prezzo?
There may be more to it than met the eye and whatever it may be does not seem like she is happily married to that white man.
Just my thought.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by coogar: 2:22am On Feb 16, 2013
kandiikane:
Because someone is dead they shouldn't talk about him or her? How can legacies be made? Isn't it double standards? We can speak good but not bad?

respect the dead!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by na2day(m): 2:24am On Feb 16, 2013
9ja women, una too mush grin lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 2:39am On Feb 16, 2013
RIP to her
Just watched a couple of her videos on You tube, pretty talentless if u ask me.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by kandiikane(m): 2:42am On Feb 16, 2013
coogar:

respect the dead!

Answer the questions jOoor!
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by coogar: 2:59am On Feb 16, 2013
kandiikane:
Answer the questions jOoor!

of what relevance are the questions?
she's dead - all your opinions, thoughts and counter-opinions are meaningless as she cannot defend herself. this is like talking behind someone or hitting a child - cos they are defenceless. so let the dead rest in peace, quit the yapping!

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by donkray: 3:10am On Feb 16, 2013
ichidodo: i dont believe dat. O.K, if na true where her pikin?
what part of it dont you understand? you think every picture is photoshoped?
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by TheEnforcer: 3:10am On Feb 16, 2013
Abrantie: As if I knew something was up. Frankly, I haven't heard about this Goldie until today/yesterday. However, after looking at her pics and last name, and brief background about her mama and papa, I became curious. Something just didn't add up because Nigerians don't take names like Harvey.

To put it bluntly, she was a low self-esteem (but may be talented) fake. Now I'm convinced she did drugs while in Yankee. The long flight from Los Angeles to Nigeria didn't help either.
She was allegedly asmathic,and one wonders the effects of a long haul flight on that
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by tpia5: 3:13am On Feb 16, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by baby124: 3:14am On Feb 16, 2013
Duhh!!!
It had been revealed a while ago that she was married. I read it somewhere. She took you all for a ride, and gave you the show you wanted to see. All for publicity and lime light. There is no such thing as bad publicity. Goldie is gone, she played you all well. Adieu goldie, may you find rest and peace.

Good for you, securing your marriage and keeping it out of the winch people's eyes. They would have been trying to either sleep with your husband or find his mother's house. Who doesn't know that a star with a husband or even in a relationship has less star power than one in a dramatic and tragic story.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by kandiikane(m): 3:17am On Feb 16, 2013
coogar:

of what relevance are the questions?
she's dead - all your opinions, thoughts and counter-opinions are meaningless as she cannot defend herself. this is like talking behind someone or hitting a child - cos ther are defenceless. so let the dead rest in peace, quit the yapping!

The point here is not for her to defend herself but for people to have the right to an opinion whether in life or death. When she was alive she was talked about(the same opinions meant nothing to her then too because she never came on NL to defend herself), why should it be different at death? She was in the public eye, hence the public scrutiny.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by kabaka1: 3:23am On Feb 16, 2013
Abrantie: This is what I call 419.

She capitalized on her husband's oyibo name, bleached her skin and the whole of Nigeria fell for her act because y'all just love everything white.

Look, most times, BLACK is just damn beautiful you know.

Don't u think she achieved her goal? I'd say she was a success in the pursuit and achieving of her dreams. She was really a smart lady.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by valiefran: 3:24am On Feb 16, 2013
maga1: USELESS AND FUGLY GIRL....
u dat is useful we haven't heard of u @ all ooo,am sure if u post ur pic now obasanjo will be happy 2 see some1 he is finer than tongue grin
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 3:35am On Feb 16, 2013
Her getting married is nothing to fuse about for those people insulting her.I can name over 15 Nigerian Celebrities that are married here in the United states.Even some of them that got married last year and made public stunt they've have been long married in the US.Let me give you guys a clue.Have'nt you guys asked yourselves why so many Nigerian celebrities don't get married even in their mid-thirties?somebody will say they don't feel like.I laugh in Hispanic.Another clue is that these celebrities can't do without traveling in three months to the US.They are many.Infact one just proposed to his lover not quite long.He was able to do this because he got divorced from his wife in the US after getting his Citizenship so he is free to now get married again.Another is a young dude in his twenties infact as far Nigerian music is concern you can't exempt him.Another just had a baby few weeks back.So there is no big deal there cause they owe no one any form of explanation for their actions.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by madejibo: 3:47am On Feb 16, 2013
pekelepekele: She is married and she is still kissing prezzo publicly ? will she enter hell fire? God abeg oo
think very well have you ever seen her kissing Prezzo?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by tpia5: 3:49am On Feb 16, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by waja(m): 3:51am On Feb 16, 2013
Oweeeh! RIP Goldie.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by madejibo: 3:56am On Feb 16, 2013
tpia@:
just saw the pictures on google.

type "goldie kissing prezzo"

i see you folks are trying to find an angle from which to begin "damage control"
Sir those big brother images you saw they were not kissing, I saw those scenes on tv
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by tpia5: 3:58am On Feb 16, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by tyson55(m): 3:59am On Feb 16, 2013
Does anything really matter now? I think not, cuz she is dead. She can't give you people the answer ya'll crave.

Pls people, respect the dead.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Angel15(f): 4:04am On Feb 16, 2013
I guess u guys are prolly not in naija, all awake at dis time.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Hima(f): 4:06am On Feb 16, 2013
chingyjant: Her getting married is nothing to fuse about for those people insulting her.I can name over 15 Nigerian Celebrities that are married here in the United states.Even some of them that got married last year and made public stunt they've have been long married in the US.Let me give you guys a clue.Have'nt you guys asked yourselves why so many Nigerian celebrities don't get married even in their mid-thirties?somebody will say they don't feel like.I laugh in Hispanic.Another clue is that these celebrities can't do without traveling in three months to the US.They are many.Infact one just proposed to his lover not quite long.He was able to do this because he got divorced from his wife in the US after getting his Citizenship so he is free to now get married again.Another is a young dude in his twenties infact as far Nigerian music is concern you can't exempt him.Another just had a baby few weeks back.So there is no big deal there cause they owe no one any form of explanation for their actions.

Please donn't be quick to wake them up from their sleep! Nigerians as a whole like make belief and the moment you bring in reality they want to fight and kick against it. No wonder she kept her marriage away from us. Sometimes I wonder how these terrible homevideos make profit from their no-brainer movies and I just got one more clue from the comments of most people on this topic. If someone can watch a movie with practically no storyline, dat goes round in circles and see it up to part 8-9 then as I can do now is the smh! Since any celebrity who wants to make it already knows the mindset of the majority of nigerians then why not feed them with the fantasy. As for those saying she was dark and later fair, have u taken your time to notice that the darker pix are all indoors yl d lighter ones are either outdoors or in a lighted environment? No matter how dark u are try taking a pix indoors and out and compare both results. We all know the love of younger celebs coming into limelite so shut it already about her age. Who cares if she was married to a white guy cos of his money or the love most Nigerians dnt have in their hearts for even their own as displayed here.
One thing I'v noticed about we nigerians is out self righteousness! That's why we can kill just to justify our conscience and make us seem better (all mob actions). Maybe this is why most nations just can't stand us. Someone is dead here and all I see is dirt being thrown around. Probably that's why the lady kept her private life away cos we are no good! For all I know, Goldie was a nice young lady with morals, a sense of responsibility, humble and down to earth. To think that she never let her fame get to her head and was involved in an image denting saga until her death. We just can't keep up with such a persona and your own life seem like a mess compared to hers so I don't really blame those hurling insults.
May her gentle soul continue to rest in peace.

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by kbcapuahyahoo(m): 4:10am On Feb 16, 2013
Either u liv long or not,,, try 2b good... Rip goldie susan harvey!
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by mployer(m): 4:11am On Feb 16, 2013
peckhamboi:

The truth is they married when she was studying in the U.K and they were still married till she died, The brand "GOLDIE" was entirely Andrew's concept because he used to work in

Public Relations in the UK before he started working for Total Petroleum in Malaysia. Andrew figured out that Goldie or Susan might not be accepted if people

found out she was married to a white so he created the brand GOLDIE. Susan Harvey always travel to Malaysia to meet her husband every 2 or 3 months.

I am pretty sure that Prezzo too knew she was married but decided to play along and milk the publicity for all its worth.

R.I.P Susan Harvey
trying hard to defend a shameless cheat
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by tpia5: 4:12am On Feb 16, 2013
more like his lips were sealed till now, but if its to discuss who is poopooing in their toilet, that will be all over the news.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by defbond1: 4:25am On Feb 16, 2013
She owed none of you an explanation. She lived her life as she saw fit.

And for those talking about her, how many of you have been able to live out your dreams?

I rest my case.

I didn't know much about her but may her soul RIP.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Tczar(m): 4:31am On Feb 16, 2013
RIP
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Gbenge77(m): 4:34am On Feb 16, 2013
Last thursday,she was at Veronicas kitchen (African restaurant),LA alongside D1 and KENNY. This is quite amazing
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by mployer(m): 4:35am On Feb 16, 2013
she was supposed to be with her husband and kid on a vals day, but she was in lagos waiting for prezzo. The guy didn't show up and she killed herself. My thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by mployer(m): 4:39am On Feb 16, 2013
defbond1: She owed none of you an explanation. She lived her life as she saw fit.

And for those talking about her, how many of you have been able to live out your dreams?

I rest my case.

I didn't know much about her but may her soul RIP.
well, she dreamt about getting married to prezzo but God wouldn't let that be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him / Excitement As Banky W Wins His Polling Unit (video) / Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.