Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Enugu Lifestyle And Golfcity: What Is Going On? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Lifestyle And Golfcity: What Is Going On? (760 Views)

Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC / What Is Going On In This Pic B/w OBJ And Atiku / Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Lifestyle And Golfcity: What Is Going On? by onuleo(m): 6:56am On Feb 16, 2013
Just wanted to know. Its been like 3 or 4 years since it was raised. So ....answers please

Re: Enugu Lifestyle And Golfcity: What Is Going On? by onuleo(m): 4:09pm On Feb 16, 2013
Hmm. Nawao... Are al enugu dwellers as sick n quiet as dia governor? Just sayin.
Re: Enugu Lifestyle And Golfcity: What Is Going On? by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2013
I'd like to know as well. But if i were to hazard a guess, i'd say the present lacklustre activity has to do with Chimes absense, and the state gov'ts inability to give this type of huge project the international publicity and exposure needed to attract the necessary interest and investments from abroad; this is where Rochas and Akpabio would have come into their own, as them two sabi brag and promote no be small.

By now, we ought to have been seeing special presentations and commercials about the Lifestyle/golf city on international media like CNN, BEN TELEVISION and AIT INTERNATIONAL; this would help sensitize investors at home and abroad, as well as the diaspora, on the benefits derivable from investing in such a venture. Also, the Enugu state gov't hasn't done enough in promoting the venture as an all-Igbo investment......i feel it's seen more as an 'Enugu thing' at the moment.

This same lack of a proactive stand is what i see happening with the Enugu int'l airport as well; the Enugu state gov't doesn't seem to be doing anything to attract foreign airlines to Enugu (i proffered some ideas last year on how we could go about doing this), but seem to be leaving everything for the federal gov't to do.
Re: Enugu Lifestyle And Golfcity: What Is Going On? by onuleo(m): 10:57pm On Feb 16, 2013
Hmm. Am wit u a litle bro. Bt wer ar dey 042 crew nw? Spidder? Nigtshift? Ezeagu? Acm? Were dm? We gat to talk. Cos i heard smtn oflate. Bt am nt sure.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Mit Scientists Generate Electricity From Human Brain! / What Are The Many Sins Of Sincerenigerian? / Would The Success Of The Republic Of Biafra Been A Good Omen To Africa..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.