Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,754 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Look At This Jewish Ritual! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Look At This Jewish Ritual! (2939 Views)

For Those Still Doubting Igbo jewish link read Carefully / Restriction Of Movement In Ikorodu Tomorrow Due To Ritual Rites (eluku & Oro). / Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At This Jewish Ritual! by kikuyu1(m): 7:27am On Feb 16, 2013
You don't need to be a medical expert to see the danger. Exposing a baby to possible infection is too risky. Look at this ish! Do any of the real Jews in Naijja have anything like this?

They still practice some interesting Ice Age behavioural hangovers. The traditional Jewish circumcision is a 7000 year old ritual. The trained rabbi,the mohel actually sucks the blood out of the circumcised penis metzitzah b’peh,!
http://karanjazplace..com/2012/09/why-do-israelisjewkhazars-do-such-things.html
Re: Look At This Jewish Ritual! by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:14am On Feb 16, 2013
Re: Look At This Jewish Ritual! by kikuyu1(m): 12:58pm On Feb 16, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
yes it is true and still practiced.

read below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brit_milah#Suction.2C_metzitzah_technique

Godddammit!! These are truly unevolved Caucasoid Neanderthals which amuses since people here have been fooled by the false history of these fake Jews to try to connect with them.
Re: Look At This Jewish Ritual! by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:23pm On Feb 16, 2013
kikuyu1:

Godddammit!! These are truly unevolved Caucasoid Neanderthals which amuses since people here have been fooled by the false history of these fake Jews to try to connect with them.

it is a practice that dates to ancient judae. which is why many europeans accused jews of drinking blood of babies or eating babies during the Nazi and the few decades preceeding it.
Re: Look At This Jewish Ritual! by kikuyu1(m): 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

it is a practice that dates to ancient judae. which is why many europeans accused jews of drinking blood of babies or eating babies during the Nazi and the few decades preceeding it.
They weren't in Ancient judea but in S.Russia,Khazaria,near Georgia.I wish I could post this pic,but I'd be banned instantly. Anyway it shows how Kikuyus,Kalenjins and Maasaais do it-all adolescents,no anaesthetic and most importantly nobody's bleeping mouth within a kilometer of anyone's sausage. But,the PAIN! THERE ARE NO WORDS,NO WORDS AT ALL!
See for yourself. +18 only. http://karanjazplace..com/2012/08/the-mahogany-princess.html
Re: Look At This Jewish Ritual! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 02, 2013
the baby's first Mouth Action. grin
Re: Look At This Jewish Ritual! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 02, 2013
kikuyu1:

Judaism was actually formed in Africa..eastern africa sir. lipsrsealed
Re: Look At This Jewish Ritual! by pleep(m): 12:40am On Mar 03, 2013
MsDarkSkin: the baby's first Mouth Action. grin
wow.. thats a highly inapropriate joke.

@ topic Its their culture, they have been doing it for 1000's of years. And for the last friggin time, there are no jews in nigeria.

kikuyu1:
They weren't in Ancient judea but in S.Russia,Khazaria,near Georgia.I wish I could post this pic,but I'd be banned instantly. Anyway it shows how Kikuyus,Kalenjins and Maasaais do it-all adolescents,no anaesthetic and most importantly nobody's bleeping mouth within a kilometer of anyone's sausage. But,the PAIN! THERE ARE NO WORDS,NO WORDS AT ALL!
See for yourself. +18 only. http://karanjazplace..com/2012/08/the-mahogany-princess.html
That was extremely disturbing... it kinda reminds me about how everyone makes a big deal out of female circumcision but no one cares about males circumcision. The majority of people are incredibly biased about these issues, but they don't realize it.
Re: Look At This Jewish Ritual! by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 03, 2013
pleep: wow.. thats a highly inapropriate joke.

you are known for spewing out plenty of them and distasteful comments about people's personal lives. so spare me.
Re: Look At This Jewish Ritual! by pleep(m): 1:26am On Mar 03, 2013
haha, but not about little kids getting blow-jobs from grown men. Thats distatefull, even for me
Re: Look At This Jewish Ritual! by Nobody: 2:34am On Mar 03, 2013
ok.
Re: Look At This Jewish Ritual! by ifyalways(f): 8:03am On Mar 03, 2013
@OP,Are there Jews in Naija ?
Re: Look At This Jewish Ritual! by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

Judaism was actually formed in Africa..eastern africa sir. lipsrsealed

SHUT THE LIE AKATA! SHUT THE FRIGGIN GOD-DAMN LIE! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Look At This Jewish Ritual! by pleep(m): 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2013
^ +1 what kinda shyt is that
Re: Look At This Jewish Ritual! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

SHUT THE LIE AKATA! SHUT THE FRIGGIN GOD-DAMN LIE! angry angry angry angry angry angry

If your dumb azz knew the history of Judaism you wouldn't come on here
embarrassing yourself YET again.

Judaism did not make it's first appearance out side of Africa until the Jews migrated from Egypt, [size=18pt]Ode Oshi[/size]! Jerusalem was viewed as their promise land or safe haven from their Egyptian slave masters. (MOSES ANYONE?) The reason they are still @ war with the Palestinians is because they ventured into Palestinian territory...Now if Judaism is NATIVE to the peninsula WHY did they have to migrate? and form WHERE? grin grin FO0l.

Myself and another member engaged in a debate about it which he brought up the fact that genetics show their is a relationship between the Arabs of the Arab peninsula, Jews and present day East Africans. They not only mixed genetically but also culturally. The same way they brought Islam INTO Africa, is the same way their "mutts" brought Judaism into the middle east. (ETHIOPIANS ANYONE?)

The difference is that the migration to Jerusalem was PRIOR to the introduction of Islam. We know this being that Islam came from Judaism with the belief that Muhammad is the last prophet of God. I say Islam is an Arab invention because it was formed in that area UNLIKE Judaism.

But the point is their beliefs and culture was formed in eastern africa. The polytheistic Egyptians did not appreciate their monotheistic beliefs which led them to be oppressed and outcast.
Re: Look At This Jewish Ritual! by pleep(m): 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2013
it looks like you forgot that Eygpt is actually in North Africa.
Re: Look At This Jewish Ritual! by MrsChima(f): 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

If your dumb azz knew the history of Judaism you wouldn't come on here
embarrassing yourself YET again.

Judaism did not make it's first appearance out side of Africa until the Jews migrated from Egypt, [size=18pt]Ode Oshi[/size]! Jerusalem was viewed as their promise land or safe haven from their Egyptian slave masters. (MOSES ANYONE?) The reason they are still @ war with the Palestinians is because they ventured into Palestinian territory...Now if Judaism is NATIVE to the peninsula WHY did they have to migrate? and form WHERE? grin grin FO0l.

Myself and another member engaged in a debate about it which he brought up the fact that genetics show their is a relationship between the Arabs of the Arab peninsula, Jews and present day East Africans. They not only mixed genetically but also culturally. The same way they brought Islam INTO Africa, is the same way their "mutts" brought Judaism into the middle east. (ETHIOPIANS ANYONE?)

The difference is that the migration to Jerusalem was PRIOR to the introduction of Islam. We know this being that Islam came from Judaism with the belief that Muhammad is the last prophet of God. I say Islam is an Arab invention because it was formed in that area UNLIKE Judaism.

But the point is their beliefs and culture was formed in eastern africa. The polytheistic Egyptians did not appreciate their monotheistic beliefs which led them to be oppressed and outcast.
er!

Teach teacher! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Look At This Jewish Ritual! by MrsChima(f): 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2013
It is interesting those who have claimed not to believe in the white man's religions sure the hell preaching so much about it.

You may want to change your name from pagan to fullashitnukka. wink
Re: Look At This Jewish Ritual! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2013
pleep: it looks like you forgot that Eygpt is actually in North Africa.

NO SHIT! and what is your point? who were the original inhabitants?
are you that daft? please, avoid my posts from now on.

you like to argue just cause and really i don't have your time.
Re: Look At This Jewish Ritual! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
It is interesting those who have claimed not to believe in the white man's religions sure the hell preaching so much about it.

You may want to change your name from pagan to fullashitnukka. wink

exactly.

i don't even know why i responded to the oloshi.
he's "x" out as well.

it's just common sense.
her people are a combination of black african cushites and arabs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bUL8E_1b6w

her people are ethiopian jews..and people from her region were who migrated OUT of africa and into the middle east. this is why jews of the peninsula share her E1B1B genetics..e1b1b is native EAST AFRICAN wink
Re: Look At This Jewish Ritual! by MrsChima(f): 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

NO SH. IT! and what is your point? who were the original inhabitants?

You know he has to convince himself that he is smart cos no one tells him so. grin grin grin
Re: Look At This Jewish Ritual! by MrsChima(f): 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

exactly.

i don't even know why i responded to the oloshi.
he's "x" out as well.

Speaking of oloshi...how is my baby Dsense? angry angry
Re: Look At This Jewish Ritual! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

You know he has to convince himself that he is smart cos no one tells him so. grin grin grin

lol.
perhaps but im not cool with him like that.

he can go on about his business.
Re: Look At This Jewish Ritual! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 03, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Speaking of oloshi...how is my baby Dsense? angry angry

lol he's fine. still riding camels! grin
he texted me last night..i need to hit him up!! smiley

i've been trying to get him to come back on NL but he refuses! grin
Re: Look At This Jewish Ritual! by MrsChima(f): 10:30pm On Mar 03, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

lol he's fine. still riding camels! ;Dl
he texted me last night..i need to hit him up!! smiley

i've been trying to get him to come back on NL but he refuses! grin

Tell him I pmed him on Yahoo but he's sure acting funny. I hope that camel rape him! angry angry
Re: Look At This Jewish Ritual! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 03, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Tell him I pmed him on Yahoo but he's sure acting funny. I hope that camel rape him! angry angry

grin grin grin grin

last time i spoke to him, he was telling me he was traveling.
so that might be it.

but i'll holla @ him 4 you. kiss
Re: Look At This Jewish Ritual! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 03, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Amefi said "hi" and he misses you. grin grin
Re: Look At This Jewish Ritual! by MrsChima(f): 10:57pm On Mar 03, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

Amefi said "hi" and he misses you. grin grin

You are still talking to that scammer? grin grin
Re: Look At This Jewish Ritual! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

You are still talking to that scammer? grin grin

You're mean grin
he just hit me up and told me to pass the message. smiley
Re: Look At This Jewish Ritual! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2013
you know you love that Naija player of salvation! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Look At This Jewish Ritual! by pleep(m): 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

NO SHIT! and what is your point? who were the original inhabitants?

Your deal with East Africa is getting disturbing.... seriously. The inhabitants of Eygpt where Eygptian, North African natives. Just because they are in the same ethno-linguistic group as the ppl in the south does not make them East Africans. By your logic japanese ppl are koreans and vietnamese ppl are chinese. wtf?

Judaism started with Abraham who came from the Mesopotamian city state of Ur, modern day Iraq. This area was known as the fertile crescent... hundreds of miles away from East Africa.

And secondly the Ethiopian Jews, by their own traditions state that they are tribes of Isreal that ended up in Africa because of the numerous dispersals of hebrew people during history. They make it quite clear that they are not from East Africa.

What you posted here was absolute nig-science
Re: Look At This Jewish Ritual! by pleep(m): 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2013
Dont you people get tired of that word "East Africa"?.. damn.

Its like the least important part of the world but you guys wont stop bringing it up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Language Has Strong Links To Bantu Languages - Igbodefender.com / Identify your Ijaw names here / Isnt This The Height Of Indecency?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.