Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) (53112 Views)

SEE The Bad Things Kim Kardashian Is Using To Make Money / Kim Kardashian Is Pregnant / Breaking News!...kim Kardashian Is PREGNANT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Osyxcel(m): 10:55pm On Feb 16, 2013
uihebom: OH god dis one no fit register nairaland account.how about jamb form,that means una village people go gather help you fill jamb form.

lol....guess U didn't get d joke....twas meant 2 b a joke.....if he hasn't registered, hw did he post?

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by pankere(m): 10:55pm On Feb 16, 2013
kingron: yaaay..but wait is she bringinng her pregnancy along??
No.she left it with kanye to keep for her
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 16, 2013
She was given a head by an i/d/i/o/t, the slowpoke went ahead to publish the video online. Hahahaha Where is the fucker now, I guess we got to call Kim a superwoman for turning negative energy to positive vibes with loads of money. Her name shall be known for ever and she wines and dines with the high and mighty. She is paid to go clubbing and she is paid to visit Niger Area.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by midiwifi(m): 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2013
Abi she don come 2 take part of Goldie body wen dem sacrifice 4 grammy? Come program d girl 2 come die 4 9ja. angry
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2013
Osyxcel: Abeg make Una free Kim jare....

If only ppl can think....Kim's presence in Nigeria will draw attention of the world to Nigeria....if she has a fantastic experience, she wud av succeded in enhancing the reputation of Nigeria among the international community.

Ppl callin' her all sort of names I smh 4 U all....is she d 1st 2 make a sex tape or is she gon' b d last? Most ppl (including Nigerians) make sextapes dat get leaked for fun, she turned hers into money....dat kicked start her fame, I haven't heard of anoda sextape afta dat....pls free d gal, U lot ar no better.
are you minding them.am sure some ladies that are dissing her will open their legs for a man that bought fried rice and chicken for them at tfc or brazillian hair and the men that are criticizing,some of them will be masturbating with her picture behind closed doors, or polygamists.they will now come here and be ranting rubbish.its not new.the international community already knows that many nigerians are bunch of incurable hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by valdubem(m): 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2013
tellwsdom:
u don dey craze..na ur type dey use em school fees dey go watch oyinbo for airport...dem don dey brainwash una again with mere word *co-host*..what da fcck is dat?? angryangry .. anu mpam. angry

that dude is mad! stop replying him or he'll keep spewing rubbish here

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by hollypagan: 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2013
uihebom: all haters here have prove to me that poverty makes the mind bitter and mean.all those judging her calling her names(ashi)you wont believe that your sisters have slept with so many boys than her.how many boys in America can claim that dey have slept with KIM KARDASHIAN before.but una sisters don born pikin like dogs scatter for house with no husband.Nigerian youths we have to stop being envious of someones progress,so dat God will bless you.its too much for una, cant you just read a post and go back to face una miserable jobless life.IDIOTS!!!!!
i like your words dnt mind them alot of fo ols here
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by agohavivi(f): 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2013
No she left it back in the states.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by lumeneng22: 11:07pm On Feb 16, 2013
Nokio1: is she related to Ras KIMono
.Abi na majekodumi fashekodumi.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2013
Billyonaire: She was given a head by an i/d/i/o/t, the slowpoke went ahead to publish the video online. Hahahaha Where is the fucker now, I guess we got to call Kim a superwoman for turning negative energy to positive vibes with loads of money. Her name shall be known for ever and she wines and dines with the high and mighty. She is paid to go clubbing and she is paid to visit Niger Area.
no mind them,yet i read on this same nairaland that 'men are tired of hearing about kim kardashian yet this thread has entered the 5th page with loads of online users and guests viewing it.go to other threads that talks about kim k to see how many pages it enters.her picture lasan will attract 2o pages yet they say they are tired of hearing about her,abi no be nigerian man invite am,no be some other men for nairaland they request for the pics of her a.ss.when i say many nigerians are incurable hyposcrites,this is just an example because if you are indeed tired of her you will not go for her shw or be intrested in seeing any thread that refers to her

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Slickest(m): 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2013
Osyxcel: Abeg make Una free Kim jare....

If only ppl can think....Kim's presence in Nigeria will draw attention of the world to Nigeria....if she has a fantastic experience, she wud av succeded in enhancing the reputation of Nigeria among the international community.

Ppl callin' her all sort of names I smh 4 U all....is she d 1st 2 make a sex tape or is she gon' b d last? Most ppl (including Nigerians) make sextapes dat get leaked for fun, she turned hers into money....dat kicked start her fame, I haven't heard of anoda sextape afta dat....pls free d gal, U lot ar no better.

Abi ooo..u also can kick start ur career by placin ur nude pixiz on bill boardz den visit people in Somalia..

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 16, 2013
Okay where Dbanj?U better go keep your Oga wife company.Just advicing
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Osyxcel(m): 11:11pm On Feb 16, 2013
Slickest:

Abi ooo..u also can kick start ur career by placin ur nude pixiz on bill boardz den visit people in Somalia..

wanna say more? Or is dat all U've got?

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2013
Abrantie: Why are you Nigerians excited about this stoopid, ashaawo oyinbo beatch? Is it because she has white skin?
you can refer to someone without using profane and strong words to refer about her..refering to other women like you'll want your mom and sisters be referred to dont cost a thing

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Orikinla(m): 11:18pm On Feb 16, 2013
You shallow minded Nigerian id-iots. Of what value is Kim to Nigeria? Is she as talented as the golden girl of Nigerian hip hop we just lost on Valentine's Day? We have just lost Goldie who contributed to the development of our music industry and desperados are in town to hoodwink ignorant Nigerians with someone whose greatest achievement is forking around in Hollywood. One opportunist bring a shameless Hollywood hooker to co-host a show and so what?
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 16, 2013
Billyonaire: Will surely be at Eko Hotel morrow to give her a peck! Haters have you ever been to Eko Hotel ?....poor people get wahala.
of course na. the poorer you are,the more hatred you have,so i am not suprised.how many of her haters can even single handedly afford to pay for just a night in eko hotel,talkless of a week,its only to bash they know how to do best to compensate for the misery of their poverty and feel good about themselves

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Abrantie: 11:20pm On Feb 16, 2013
Apart from George Bush #2, President of the United States of America, I can't remember the last Caucasian celebrity that visited Ghana and received so much attention.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2013
Perhaps, something tells me she has sift spot for black folks or is she prying on their emotions to ride up high the fame ladder?

I need answers !!

Anyways, I wish you sound health and a safe flight back home.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by hollypagan: 11:22pm On Feb 16, 2013
welcome kim we love you .HATERS GO DIE

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by mov4love(m): 11:23pm On Feb 16, 2013
International worky in 9ja 2 upgrade the local workys, tins go come xpensive now o sad
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Abrantie: 11:24pm On Feb 16, 2013
holly-pagan:
welcome kim we love you .HATERS GO DIE
We're still alive oo... and posting on NL. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Ykwtd: 11:26pm On Feb 16, 2013
No she left it in the state
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Abrantie: 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2013
I don't understand why she left Kanye behind.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Orikinla(m): 11:35pm On Feb 16, 2013
kulyie: of course na. the poorer you are,the more hatred you have,so i am not suprised.how many of her haters can even single handedly afford to pay for just a night in eko hotel,talkless of a week,its only to bash they know how to do best to compensate for the misery of their poverty and feel good about themselves
. Well, I have stayed in Eko Hotel and Suites on my own account since age 21 and I have attended shows of bigger magnitude there. And I can also afford you as a slave if not for the abolition of slavery. Lest you forget, Orikinla is the Founder of the annual Eko International Film Festival which has more market and tourist value than your entire village and neither you nor anyone in your family and state had the genius to create such a great event in the entertainment history of Nigeria. An international film festival is 100 times bigger and larger than any one night concert. And coming to music, Orikinla also has something bigger and larger than any one night stand. So who is talking? Of what value is Kim to Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Slickest(m): 11:38pm On Feb 16, 2013
UP SUPER EAGLES
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Clemzy16(m): 11:43pm On Feb 16, 2013
Nokio1: is she related to Ras KIMono
No oo! She is Related to Majak fashek. . .
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by chucky234(m): 11:44pm On Feb 16, 2013
No she bring her pregnancy along,she don keep am your papa house make your mama dey help her look the pregnancy so she go come carry am back after the show.
Ewu,anu ugboko,mumu-maga.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' / Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) / #LazyNigerianYouth: Starboy Wizkid Just Sold Out 20,000 Capacity 02 Arena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.