Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,665 members, 7,959,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:13 AM

Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) (53655 Views)

SEE The Bad Things Kim Kardashian Is Using To Make Money / Kim Kardashian Is Pregnant / Breaking News!...kim Kardashian Is PREGNANT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Slickest(m): 11:45pm On Feb 16, 2013
Osyxcel:

wanna say more? Or is dat all U've got?

Wen no b say na diss...na just career advise..sinz shez ur mentor...
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 16, 2013
Orikinla: . Well, I have stayed in Eko Hotel and Suites on my own account since age 21 and I have attended shows of bigger magnitude there. And I can also afford you as a slave if not for the abolition of slavery. Lest you forget, Orikinla is the Founder of the annual Eko International Film Festival which has more market and tourist value than your entire village and neither you nor anyone in your family and state had the genius to create such a great event in the entertainment history of Nigeria. An international film festival is 100 times bigger and larger than any one night concert. And coming to music, Orikinla also has something bigger and larger than any one night stand. So who is talking? Of what value is Kim to Nigeria?
Sir If you are what you claim to be Nigeria has a long way to go then.Can you imagine someone like Lancelot Imasuen Or Chico Ejiro coming to NL to talk trash and discredit another person's event just to get back at someone else.You really need polishing

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Orikinla(m): 11:52pm On Feb 16, 2013
kulyie: no mind them,yet i read on this same nairaland that 'men are tired of hearing about kim kardashian yet this thread has entered the 5th page with loads of online users and guests viewing it.go to other threads that talks about kim k to see how many pages it enters.her picture lasan will attract 2o pages yet they say they are tired of hearing about her,abi no be nigerian man invite am,no be some other men for nairaland they request for the pics of her a.ss.when i say many nigerians are incurable hyposcrites,this is just an example because if you are indeed tired of her you will not go for her shw or be intrested in seeing any thread that refers to her
. Sorry to disappoint you. One of my topics has attracted more page views than any topic on Kim without being a top headline on the home page. Even an old post on my blog still attracted 10, 000 page views in 24 hours and without a shouting headline on the home page. When you want to diss others on Nairaland, show your own bragging rights and not making empty noise for nothing. So Kim is your idol and role model? Then you are hopeless. Does Kim even know whether you exist?
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by aromzy4tu(m): 11:53pm On Feb 16, 2013
kingron: yaaay..but wait is she bringinng her pregnancy along??
. No she left it back home so u culd help her go n tak gud care of d foetus
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 16, 2013
otodeluxe: And how did this made the front page? Cos I don't care
Grow up, slowpoke!
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 16, 2013
otodeluxe: And how did this made the front page? Cos I don't care
so why did you comment? you should be more worried about your self if you will be able to eat tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by hollypagan: 12:01am On Feb 17, 2013
Orikinla: . Well, I have stayed in Eko Hotel and Suites on my own account since age 21 and I have attended shows of bigger magnitude there. And I can also afford you as a slave if not for the abolition of slavery. Lest you forget, Orikinla is the Founder of the annual Eko International Film Festival which has more market and tourist value than your entire village and neither you nor anyone in your family and state had the genius to create such a great event in the entertainment history of Nigeria. An international film festival is 100 times bigger and larger than any one night concert. And coming to music, Orikinla also has something bigger and larger than any one night stand. So who is talking? Of what value is Kim to Nigeria?
OGA na lie how can a man with sure value come to talk trash u bi scammer

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Fadelex(m): 12:03am On Feb 17, 2013
Plz who is kim Is she Jack Bauer's daughter in ''24''?? Cuz i knw a mojostar by dat name....and i dnt wanna believe a mojostar is visitin and there's so much noise about her.... Mscheeeeew
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Leadn(m): 12:04am On Feb 17, 2013
kulyie: it takes 2 to tango.if she didn't sllep with ray j,she wouldnt have been this popular.she contributed what she had to make her popular (her vj) moreover everyone is known for what he or she has to offer.she is very aware of what she has to offer and shes not ashamed of it if not she wont be globe trotting,you what do you have to offer that will make you popular in your own field.

it sure takes 2 to tangle... btw, yu really doñt know me, so dont stress yurself 'bout dat...

I sure hope yu aint half as bad as Kim K though... reetard
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 17, 2013
Many people are still very uninformed in that country in this information age.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Pacemaker: 12:05am On Feb 17, 2013
Nigeria is becoming the dumping ground for all forms of socialites and washed up celebrities. Kenya is fast becoming the silicon valley of Africa why Nigeria is fast becoming a National cake to reality TV stars and their musical artist friends. I would not be surprise to hear of Flavor Flave coming to Nigeria very soon for his own national cake.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 17, 2013
holly-pagan:
OGA na lie how can a man with sure value come to talk trash u bi scammer
He has to be investigated along Wunmi as another scammer.That is why i named those notable people in my last comment.Imagine persons of such pedigree coming to NL to brag then you will know there is problem.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by wisepluto(m): 12:07am On Feb 17, 2013
Labour fit just hold her for 9ja.....It wil b interesting for her to give birth here....rotfl
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 17, 2013
ok yeahh i remember your family (orikinla) you guys are so wealthy. you are the owner of teslem balogun stadium surulere.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by pafra(m): 12:14am On Feb 17, 2013
and so what
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by corazoni: 12:15am On Feb 17, 2013
Please you guys should do us a huge favor KEEP HER OVER THERE we don't want her back. Next we go ship her mom and her sissy husband join!
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by hollypagan: 12:19am On Feb 17, 2013
uihebom: ok yeahh i remember your family (orikinla) you guys are so wealthy. you are the owner of teslem balogun stadium surulere.
ok you can see it like this ,my grand father is dangote i have a suit in eko hotel since i was 2 yrs ,u can say my family owned national stadium hihihahaha TRASH
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 17, 2013
wisepluto: Labour fit just hold her for 9ja.....It wil b interesting for her to give birth here....rotfl

[size=13pt] undecided

How long is her visit? She's only a few months pregnant and you're talking of labor. If she goes into labor now, that's a miscarriage.[/size]
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by fuckluv(f): 12:21am On Feb 17, 2013
Nairaland! Never a dull moment!

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Leadn(m): 12:22am On Feb 17, 2013
uihebom: and why will they want to go to ghana, ghanians should be more worried about when baloteli and Bance will vist them.#charcoal

grin grin grin grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 17, 2013
corazoni: Please you guys should do us a huge favor KEEP HER OVER THERE we don't want her back. Next we go ship her mom and her sissy husband join!
for your mind now you dey US abi? you wey dey for village,for that village wey you dey you should be more worried about grass wey you go cut give una goat to chop.in one of your post you were complaining that there is no M.T.N service in your area.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 17, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt] undecided

How long is her visit? She's only a few months pregnant and you're talking of labor. If she goes into labor now, that's a miscarriage.[/size]
ogugua i can't believe you are still awake and you let all dis goats to be trashing kim like dis.i will never forgive you.can someone pls make me in charge of deleting usernames on nairaland. i need the power badly
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by OmoTier1(m): 12:27am On Feb 17, 2013
uihebom: its a girl that can feed jobless Nigerians for a whole year.
For this disgusting comment, may your generation be fed by prostitutes... Say Amen undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 17, 2013
uihebom: ogugua i can't believe you are still awake and you let all dis goats to be trashing kim like dis.i will never forgive you.can someone pls make me in charge of deleting usernames on nairaland. i need the power badly

[size=13pt]3:30pm where I am. Where are you and why are you still awake?

I've been busy with school work which has kept me away from modding to my fullest capacity, but I'm here now. If you have problems with fellow members and feel rules are being violated, then please, use the "Report to Moderator" button and I or Missyb will attend to it soonest.[/size]
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by OmoTier1(m): 12:32am On Feb 17, 2013
Nigerians are really suffering from poor education, lack of self worth and years of misrule! Of what value is someone of the status of Kim to Nigeria? Absolute nonsense! Heyerdahl dey worry una big time!

Here in the UK she's only seen as a celeb for tv viewers and for real, she's best known as a celebrated international prostitute.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 17, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]3:30pm where I am. Where are you and why are you still awake?

I've been busy with school work which has kept me away from modding to my fullest capacity, but I'm here now. If you have problems with fellow members and feel rules are being violated, then please, use the "Report to Moderator" button and I or Missyb will attend to it soonest.[/size]
yes ma
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Leadn(m): 12:35am On Feb 17, 2013
... undecided embarassed :-| lipsrsealed
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 17, 2013
Omo_Tier1: Nigerians are really suffering from poor education, lack of self worth and years of misrule! Of what value is someone of the status of Kim to Nigeria? Absolute nonsense! Heyerdahl dey worry una big time!

Here in the UK she's only seen as a celeb for tv viewers and for real, she's best known as a celebrated international prostitute.

[size=13pt]If you want to go according to alleged morals, then there is a LONG list of Nigerian celebrities who should not be gracing televisions and airways in Nigeria.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Davido Claims His Shoes Is $5000 Dollars (N1.8 Million) / Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" / Cheslie Kryst Dies After Jumping From A Manhattan Skyscraper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.