Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) (53151 Views)

SEE The Bad Things Kim Kardashian Is Using To Make Money / Kim Kardashian Is Pregnant / Breaking News!...kim Kardashian Is PREGNANT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by OmoTier1(m): 12:39am On Feb 17, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]If you want to go according to alleged morals, then there is a LONG list of Nigerian celebrities who should not be gracing televisions and airways in Nigeria.[/size]
Who give a fuss about Nigeria pseudo prostitute aka celebs? What are you celebrating? Is it not madness that you celebrating someone who has no achievement of great reckoning that has changed the lives of many in the country?

I live in the UK and if anything, for much of what I dislike here,they barely give a fuss about celebs... They have tried to push the culture down people's throat but they aren't swallowing it in....here we cut metals..we don't worship them...
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Leadn(m): 12:40am On Feb 17, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]If you want to go according to alleged morals, then there is a LONG list of Nigerian celebrities who should not be gracing televisions and airways in Nigeria.[/size]

List 2 from the long list with a known history of hawking their body parts for fame!... Give video proof and or a link to an article source!.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 17, 2013
[size=13pt]Enough with the insults please. Either post on-topic or move to another thread. Consider this a warning.[/size]
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 17, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]3:30pm where I am. Where are you and why are you still awake?

I've been busy with school work which has kept me away from modding to my fullest capacity, but I'm here now. If you have problems with fellow members and feel rules are being violated, then please, use the "Report to Moderator" button and I or Missyb will attend to it soonest.[/size]
ok madam
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Leadn(m): 12:42am On Feb 17, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Enough with the insults everyone. Either post on-topic or move to another thread. Consider this a warning.[/size]

...and if we don't?! You'll be forced to ban us right?! Smh!
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by OmoTier1(m): 12:42am On Feb 17, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Enough with the insults everyone. Either post on-topic or move to another thread. Consider this a warning.[/size]
Even if you are a mod, do you call people expressing their feelings of facts insults? Common, lets be real here....
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 17, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Who give a fuss about Nigeria pseudo prostitute aka celebs? What are you celebrating? Is it not madness that you celebrating someone who has no achievement of great reckoning that has changed the lives of many in the country?

I live in the UK and if anything, for much of what I dislike here,they barely give a fuss about celebs... They have tried to push the culture down people's throat but they aren't swallowing it in....here we cut metals..we don't worship them...

[size=13pt]No one's celebrating anything. She was offered to host a show at Eko Hotel with Darey and she accepted. Why are you still holding that tape over the woman's head? A tape she has probably forgotten. Compare that tape to what she's doing now. She's a soon-to-be mother and a multimillionaire with several businesses to herself. She's hardly a failure.

The UK is obsessed with celebrities. Their paparazzi is world-renowned.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 17, 2013
Leadn:

List 2 from the long list with a known history of hawking their body parts for fame!... Give video proof and or a link to an article source!.

my brother dont go there,i wont judge our Nigerian actresses on how them climbed to stardom.
ogugua88:

[size=13pt] undecided

How long is her visit? She's only a few months pregnant and you're talking of labor. If she goes into labor now, that's a miscarriage.[/size]

She won't have a miscarriage, she will deliver her baby successfully at St Nicholas hospital or at LUTH. The question is will d baby become a Naija citizen?

1 Like

Leadn: ...and if we don't?! You'll be forced to ban us right?! Smh!

[size=13pt]That's a possible effect.[/size]

Omo_Tier1: Even if you are a mod, do you call people expressing their feelings of facts insults? Common, lets be real here....

[size=13pt]There's a difference between expressing feelings and opinions and wishing harm on a member's family and village. I know the comments I've hidden and I know what constitutes as an insult and what doesn't. 100% real talk.[/size]
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nwatigboshi: 12:45am On Feb 17, 2013
Bad belle pple, the babe is already here and will definitely leave with some dollars. Go and hustle in ur own way.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 17, 2013
Leadn:

...and if we don't?! You'll be forced to ban us right?! Smh!
*buys popcorn*
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by OmoTier1(m): 12:48am On Feb 17, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]No one's celebrating anything. She was offered to host a show at Eko Hotel with Darey and she accepted. Why are you still holding a sex tape over the woman's head? A sex tape she has probably forgotten. Compare that tape to what she's doing now. She's a soon-to-be mother and a multimillionaire with several businesses to herself. She's hardly a failure.

The UK is obsessed with celebrities. Their paparazzi is world-renowned.[/size]
I am sorry, I live here and I have been,,.. The UK is the least of the countries. To be obsessed with celebs. Ever wonder why the Becks had to relocate to the US? Like I said, here we cut metals we do not worship them.

Go figure out, the economies ruling the world barely have time for such things you people are promoting in Nigeria. No one is saying she ca not come to Nigeria, but she's not an individual of positive influence on our teeming youths! Remember jay-z, snoop they were sent packing from Heathrow because they were considered persons of bad influence on the society!
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by yommyuk: 12:49am On Feb 17, 2013
so what::::::::::::::::
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by OmoTier1(m): 12:50am On Feb 17, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]That's a possible effect.[/size]

[size=13pt]There's a difference between expressing feelings and opinions and wishing harm on a member's family and village. I know the comments I've hidden and I know what constitutes as an insult and what doesn't. 100% real talk.[/size]
Somewhat your type would not exist here in the UK. Just go to the daily mail, mail on Sunday, the mirror and go see what people post on there. When feelings of facts are being expressed, suppressing them is not better than a dictator in your level of authority...
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by cfours: 12:53am On Feb 17, 2013
what is she coming to do? she's not a singer. not an actress. not a dancer. what exactly is she coming to do?
mtchewww na only one area she get talent for. lipsrsealed shey na se.x-tape she wan come make with darey?
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by OmoTier1(m): 12:53am On Feb 17, 2013
Nwatigboshi: Bad belle pple, the babe is already here and will definitely leave with some dollars. Go and hustle in ur own way.
Sorry, I do not hustle because I make things happen in my chosen sphere of human endeavour. If anything, shouldn't you be asking yourself.. Are these the kind of people Nigeria needs to spur our teeming youth into greater things? You think our economy will be top 15 in twenty years time by parading celebs whose worth in their own native land is dismissing , hence they are looking for new havens to continue to perpetuate their trade
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by collins123(m): 12:57am On Feb 17, 2013
[size=14pt]Why is everybody coming to Nigeria?[/size]
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 17, 2013
Omo_Tier1: I am sorry, I live here and I have been,,.. The UK is the least of the countries. To be obsessed with celebs. Ever wonder why the Becks had to relocate to the US? Like I said, here we cut metals we do not worship them.

Go figure out, the economies ruling the world barely have time for such things you people are promoting in Nigeria. No one is saying she ca not come to Nigeria, but she's not an individual of positive influence on our teeming youths! Remember jay-z, snoop they were sent packing from Heathrow because they were considered persons of bad influence on the society!

[size=13pt]I disagree with pretty much everything you said. The UK and US are extremely similar in many ways, including celeb worship. That's an incontrovertible fact. That may not be true to you personally, but generally, the UK is celeb-crazed just like the US.

Regardless, Kim Kardashian is in Lagos to host a show. She's not there to be intimate on stage. So, keep holding that tape against her. As someone rightly said earlier, she took something that's negative to the public eye and turned it into a positive. While some of you are still discussing the tape, she's flying across the globe first class, continually building her empire. She deserves a lot of credit for that. Anyone can make a sex tape. Not everyone can turn the publicity into multi-millions.

I think a lot of you are taking her tape personally lol. She made a tape and she's rich. You went to school and make maybe tens of thousands a year. If you want to argue whether or not celebrities are overpaid, then create a thread for that. It may seem unfair, but the truth is that many of us would remain in our 9-to-5 position making fractions of what they make, than be rich and famous and have Nairalanders fans, friends, and foes spewing negativity at every turn. The pressure is immense. I'm content with school and average money.

I'm not "supressing the people's voice". I'm hiding comments in violation with Nairaland's rules.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 17, 2013
CFCfan:

She won't have a miscarriage, she will deliver her baby successfully at St Nicholas hospital or at LUTH. The question is will d baby become a Naija citizen?
cmon even tho she don wan get labour dem go quickly rush her enter any plane wey go quickly fly dey for air, so that Nigerians no go fit claim citizen things. forget that proudly Nigerian things, if them give you green card na only tb joshua and other prophets fit convince you to come back.with serious holy ghost fire.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by petnkool: 1:00am On Feb 17, 2013
Nigeria and maybe Brazil are places that can help keep her in the news because she is the last person in America someone would have anchor a show . Who wants a collateral damage ?? I just pity the organizers of this s.illy programme. Dat darey boy!
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by OmoTier1(m): 1:02am On Feb 17, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]I disagree.

Regardless, Kim Kardashian is in Lagos to host a show. She's not there to have sex on stage. So, keep holding that tape against her. As someone rightly said earlier, she took something that's negative to the public eye and turned it into a positive. While some of you are still discussing the tape, she's flying across the globe first class, continually building her empire. She deserves a lot of credit for that. Anyone can make a sex tape. Not everyone can turn the publicity into multi-millions.

I'm not "surpressing the people's voice". I'm hiding comments in violation with Nairaland's rules. Good night.[/size]
It is obvious that most women enjoy the slave status they are subjected to daily. This Sian individual that has reduced womanhood to trash all in the name of money and your type call her a success? I ask again, of what value is her person, character or image to our teeming Nigeria youths who are seriously looking for inspiration to bring the best out of them? Others are buy luring technocrats, men and women of great minds that have transformed humanity through sciences, engineering and technology to inspire their younger generations and all we an think off is glorified prostitutes
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 1:02am On Feb 17, 2013
So wat......abegiiiiiiiiii
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by petnkool: 1:03am On Feb 17, 2013
I think that is rude mentioning "everyone" . Warn offenders individually .
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by petnkool: 1:04am On Feb 17, 2013
all4naija: Grow up, slowpoke!
No insult ! Did you read that ?
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 17, 2013
uihebom: cmon even tho she don wan get labour dem go quickly rush her enter any plane wey go quickly fly dey for air, so that Nigerians no go fit claim citizen things. forget that proudly Nigerian things, if them give you green card na only tb joshua and other prophets fit convince you to come back.with serious holy ghost fire.

Haha grin. I don't think it will be possible to fly her to New York in 10 hours, or fly to London within 6 hours, when the due time arrives. So she has to make do with Lagos hospitals.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by OmoTier1(m): 1:06am On Feb 17, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]I disagree with pretty much everything you said. The UK and US are extremely similar in many ways, including celeb worship. That's an incontrovertible fact. That may not be true to you personally, but generally, the UK is celeb-crazed just like the US.

Regardless, Kim Kardashian is in Lagos to host a show. She's not there to be intimate on stage. So, keep holding that tape against her. As someone rightly said earlier, she took something that's negative to the public eye and turned it into a positive. While some of you are still discussing the tape, she's flying across the globe first class, continually building her empire. She deserves a lot of credit for that. Anyone can make a sex tape. Not everyone can turn the publicity into multi-millions.

I think a lot of you are taking her tape personally lol. She made a tape and she's rich. You went to school and make maybe tens of thousands a year. If you want to argue whether or not celebrities are overpaid, then create a thread for that. It may seem unfair, but the truth is that many of us would remain in our 9-to-5 position making fractions of what they make, than be rich and famous and have Nairalanders fans, friends, and foes spewing negativity at every turn. The pressure is immense. I'm content with school and average money.

I'm not "supressing the people's voice". I'm hiding comments in violation with Nairaland's rules. Good night.[/size]
I will contradict your claims by saying this... Princess Diana was worshiped everywhere else except here in he UK. Come watch all of our tv channels and go to the USZ and watch their tv channels, you would really know we dnt give a fuss about celebs here.

Do you really think everyone lives for a money that comes like the morning dew? Do you really think everyone is prepared to sacrifice their morals and self worth on the altar of riches of the whirl wind of the south Think again....
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 17, 2013
uihebom: for your mind now you dey US abi? you wey dey for village,for that village wey you dey you should be more worried about grass wey you go cut give una goat to chop.in one of your post you were complaining that there is no M.T.N service in your area.
\
I laugh in chinese ones again shu wo ka ta ta kakka shu wau e yon tonnn.Nice observation
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 17, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
It is obvious that most women enjoy the slave status they are subjected to daily. This Sian individual that has reduced womanhood to trash all in the name of money and your type call her a success? I ask again, of what value is her person, character or image to our teeming Nigeria youths who are seriously looking for inspiration to bring the best out of them? Others are buy luring technocrats, men and women of great minds that have transformed humanity through sciences, engineering and technology to inspire their younger generations and all we an think off is glorified prostitutes
just look at your self calling someone else a prostitute.you, how many girls have you strife, unless u be homocica.the wife you will marry probably have strife multiple times than her.you should be lucky ogugua is even talking to you

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by OmoTier1(m): 1:10am On Feb 17, 2013
uihebom: just look at your self calling someone else a prostitute.you, how many girls have you strife, unless u be homocica.the wife you will marry probably have strife multiple times than her.you should be lucky ogugua is even talking to you
I didn't call her a prostitute... She made herself one.... That is who she is. FYI, I respect the sanctity of womanhood, hence I do not worship your Kim goddess as you do..
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by petnkool: 1:10am On Feb 17, 2013
Bryancrox: I dont ve any comment cos am hungry
Omg! What a waste of human resource ! Such intelligent person like you . Do you have neighbors ? Explain your condition to them . Or help people carry items at the market and they would give you money. Buy food with that . Just make sure you stay alive , don't beg or steal . You will be fine and our continent will get better.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 17, 2013
Omo_Tier1: It is obvious that most women enjoy the slave status they are subjected to daily. This Sian individual that has reduced womanhood to trash all in the name of money and your type call her a success? I ask again, of what value is her person, character or image to our teeming Nigeria youths who are seriously looking for inspiration to bring the best out of them? Others are buy luring technocrats, men and women of great minds that have transformed humanity through sciences, engineering and technology to inspire their younger generations and all we an think off is glorified prostitutes

[size=13pt]Be honest with yourself. People want Kim Kardashian around. People watch her tv show religiously and then criticize her afterwards. She doesn't have to be moral or valuable in the eyes of Nigerian youths. Do not make it seem like Nigerian youths are looking for a moral savior either. Just like with any other society, Nigerians too are celeb-crazed. Wizkid, Davido, Tonto Dikeh and others gloss our headlines because people eat it up. They would much rather spend hours discussing Tonto Dikeh's music video than read a novel by Chimamanda Adichie. A thread on tribes or celebrities can reach 10 pages within hours, meanwhile it takes tangible threads (that have not been derailed) days to garner interest. That's simply how society is. Rather than complain about one woman hosting a show in Eko Hotel, do something about the larger picture.

She hasn't reduced me nor the rest of womanhood. Kim Kardashian made that tape and became who she is because of her own determination. She hasn't even reduced herself. That tape doesn't speak for Kim Kardashian. That's the truth. If it did, then promoters and event organizers, including those in the all-so-religious-and-moral Nigeria, would not be willing to pay her thousands of dollars to fly across the globe to make one appearance.[/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna / Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today / #LazyNigerianYouth: Starboy Wizkid Just Sold Out 20,000 Capacity 02 Arena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.