Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend (21728 Views)

Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding / Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) / Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 17, 2013
wtf is this undecided Please stop smoking weed or whatever you are smoking cos it's messing with ur brain cells. Mtcheeeew
kennyalao:
I see you have been abusing, cursing and wishing evil. Exactly the attributes of Jezebel's daughter FFK alluded to. I don't even agree with him that Reeva belongs to this class but i partially agree with him that daughters of Jezebels that must be avoided exist based on prov 27:15 and prov 21:19. That does not mean Oscar will not face his music now and in the age to come. But just picking you up when i see that you look like one of those that FFK talks about with your mouth(or is it fingers on keyboard) that is faster than your brain. In addition your evil wish is too late in the day; I have escaped evil like u.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
grin grin
igbo_barbie: I did not spend valentines day unlike you and i hope u were not beaten on that day grin grin. Anyways sowi if i offended u i guess ur poo that u said just made me shocked. And u are funny cos u just said i should state my point without being abusive yet u turn around and call me dumb oh well some ppl are just hypocrites smiley
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by YorubaOmoge: 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2013
alala dakosta: made some sense to me.woman should learn not to provoke a man beyond his bearing capacity.when a man is mad at you,common sense is keep quite and say "am sorry" to calm him down. That Moku Mogbe Modaran Moment is when you trying to flex muscle with an angry man.not justifying his action though.he needs just walk away next time,sadly no next time for him. pathetic.

And this got 26 likes? Nigerians are worse than I thought.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by lekpalicious(f): 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2013
Agreed. It's quiet sad that ppl still think it's ok for violence and are constantly making excuses for it. I bet if it was the other way around the same ppl would be calling her names and that she is evil etc.
igbo_barbie: Your the biggest fool i have ever met and coming from a women i have no words. Oscar Pistorious had a history of domestic abuse even with his previous girlfriends so no matter how great a sportsmen he is. What goes behind close doors is what kind of person he really is. Nobody women or man deserves to be killed "provoked" or not. If you are in a relationship with someone where you feel the urge to kill them then it's better you end it because it is not a healthy relationship. He is a monster and i hope he rots in jail. I also hope that you never experience such a guy because i'd like to hear you say that i provoked him that's why he beat me. Women like you are the ones who usually end up like Reeva.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by lekpalicious(f): 9:08pm On Feb 17, 2013
It's really sad sad
Yoruba_Omoge:

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by cnnolofofo(f): 10:06pm On Feb 17, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

so? i think u and ibo barbie are both thinking from your toes grin grin grin
check now its 29 ,if you are the type that think outside the box,you will see she is not justifying his action,rather she telling we lady to be careful when our man is angry with us.same as FFK stated.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by chukkynwob(m): 10:23pm On Feb 17, 2013
cnn_olofofo:

check now its 29 ,if you are the type that think outside the box,you will see she is not justifying his action,rather she telling we lady to be careful when our man is angry with us.same as FFK stated.

The bold phrase is simply unbelievable!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by lolaluv1(f): 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2013
igbo_barbie: i understand. Now they are saying she "provoked" him smdh. Well to each their own. There are women beaters and women who love to be beaten on this site so whatever gets them going is on them.

My dear, na so. SICK people abound in the world. Harbingers of evil and death.
The day you let them in your life is the day you've signed your death warrant.
May God keep such people away from us and ours. God forbid bad thing(s)! Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2013
grin grin Lady are u pmsing or something? For goodness sake it's his opinion so let him be joor. Just relax and take a chill pill. if you and that gal are the type of ladies who like to provoke ur man than that's ur ish undecided.If you think am dumb guess what? i dnt give a fk after all your not the one paying my salary.
cnn_olofofo:

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by blackpanther25(m): 10:52pm On Feb 17, 2013
well if she is dumb then you be the Maga. Just look at your comments coming to the internet to tell someone they are dumb and thinking with their toes because they have a different opinion then you. Be very careful with your attitude because you will end up like Reeva if you meet the wrong guy. Just a friendly warning wink
cnn_olofofo:

Dont tell me you waiting for her to call you dumb before u know u r dunb.
YES YOU ARE DUMB. from what you wrote down i can clearly see your dumbness,stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by BashToks: 11:08pm On Feb 17, 2013
cnn_olofofo:

Listen lady.. this forum has given more emphasis on ladies to control thier words than urging men to control their temper.. That's not acceptable when its a case of a Raging Loon killing his lover in cold blood irrespective of what that lover might have said.
You all say FFK is not justifying what he did but ur efforts at criticizing women's say in this case make it seem like Pistorius is the unfortunate party.
I have received insults from women and men alike (some deserved and some uncalled for) but I have never tried to physically violate or harm anybody.. certainly not a lady.
Nobody deserves to die unjustly in the hands of another except in self defense maybe..
Violence is not tolerable
Violence against a weaker sex is pathetic to say the least
Now, killing is inhumane and thats why u see death sentences for murder and not verbal abuses.
So concentrate more of your efforts on PISTORIUS THE MURDERER than on LADIES TRY TO CONTROL YOUR TONGUE.
Men like ladies also say stuff.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by blackpanther25(m): 11:10pm On Feb 17, 2013
GBAM! 1000 LIKES
BashToks:

Listen lady.. this forum has given more emphasis on ladies to control thier words than urging men to control their temper.. That's not acceptable when its a case of a Raging Loon killing his lover in cold blood irrespective of what that lover might have said.
You all say FFK is not justifying what he did but ur efforts at criticizing women's say in this case make it seem like Pistorius is the unfortunate party.
I have received insults from women and men alike (some deserved and some uncalled for) but I have never tried to physically violate or harm anybody.. certainly not a lady.
Nobody deserves to die unjustly in the hands of another except in self defense maybe..
Now, killing is inhumane and thats why u see death sentences for murder and not verbal abuses.
So concentrate more of your efforts on PISTORIUS THE MURDERER than on LADIES TRY TO CONTROL YOUR TONGUE.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by chukkynwob(m): 11:11pm On Feb 17, 2013
BashToks:

[size=14pt]+5000 likes[/size]

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by damilolaluv(f): 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2013
Very well said, wish there were more men like you kiss
BashToks:

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by JENMAUCY(f): 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2013
alala dakosta: made some sense to me.woman should learn not to provoke a man beyond his bearing capacity.when a man is mad at you,common sense is keep quite and say "am sorry" to calm him down. That Moku Mogbe Modaran Moment is when you trying to flex muscle with an angry man.not justifying his action though.he needs just walk away next time,sadly no next time for him. pathetic.
no be only keep quiet and say am sorry but to kneel down or prostrate b4 him praising him even when he is the one dat offends you...you know dat girls are always @ fault

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by chukkynwob(m): 11:29pm On Feb 17, 2013
JENMAUCY: [b][/b] no be only keep quiet and say am sorry but to kneel down or prostrate b4 him praising him even when he is the one dat offends you...you know dat girls are always @ fault

You never call am my lord join... Its pathetic how we see women in Nigeria. PATHETIC!!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 18, 2013
And this is the same guy who agreed am a jezebel Pathetic i tell ya
chukkynwob:

You never call am my lord join... Its pathetic how we see women in Nigeria. PATHETIC!!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by chukkynwob(m): 12:07am On Feb 18, 2013
igbo_barbie: And this is the same guy who agreed am a jezebel Pathetic i tell ya

I understand that tempers are running high,please kindly show me where I called you a jezebel. I will recant that statement and apologise profusely.

Thanks
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by ochallo: 12:22am On Feb 18, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

believe me that is the most disgusting thing of all, not the comment the likes.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 18, 2013
chukkynwob:

[size=28pt]5000 likes[/size]
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by chukkynwob(m): 12:44am On Feb 18, 2013
[quote author=igbo_barbie][/quote]

barr.chy:
Its a pity when men take d opposite direction from d truth just for cheap popularity! Cos dat is exactly wat kayode is doin, let me ask u all who think provocation is a defence to domestic violence...if a 6 ft 4" macho man calls u a dog and abuses u in d street, will u be provoked to punch him? Won't u quietly walk away like d proverbial dog with tails in bw his legs, because u know dat no matter how provoked u are, he'll still pound d living day lite out of u if u react....yet u pound ur spouse...even maim n kill dem n open your mouth to say she provoked u.....its not provokation, its wickedness n d fact ur so weak u think u can flex musscle on a weaker person!

5000 likes

This was the post I gave 5000 likes,does this call you a jezebel in anyway?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 18, 2013
no on page 4 after that guy called me a jezebel sad
chukkynwob:

barr.chy:
Its a pity when men take d opposite direction from d truth just for cheap popularity! Cos dat is exactly wat kayode is doin, let me ask u all who think provocation is a defence to domestic violence...if a 6 ft 4" macho man calls u a dog and abuses u in d street, will u be provoked to punch him? Won't u quietly walk away like d proverbial dog with tails in bw his legs, because u know dat no matter how provoked u are, he'll still pound d living day lite out of u if u react....yet u pound ur spouse...even maim n kill dem n open your mouth to say she provoked u.....its not provokation, its wickedness n d fact ur so weak u think u can flex musscle on a weaker person!

5000 likes

This was the post I gave 5000 likes,does this call you a jezebel in anyway?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by chukkynwob(m): 12:55am On Feb 18, 2013
igbo_barbie: no on page 4 after that guy called me a jezebel sad

That was the post from page 4,if you follow my commnets on this thread,I have condemned all forms of abuse with the strongest possible decent terms. Check the post again
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:54am On Feb 18, 2013
chukkynwob:

That was the post from page 4,if you follow my commnets on this thread,I have condemned all forms of abuse with the strongest possible decent terms. Check the post again

Chukkynwob, igbo barbie was not referring to you, she was just lending her support to your post when she made the jezebel reference. Although it does seem she got the posters mixed up. In any case, she was actually supporting your post by referencing the other poster.

You and Bashtoks have been so on point I can hardly stand it. Kudos. Several other posters have also been incredibly sensible in not joining in the victim blaming.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by animari(f): 9:17am On Feb 18, 2013
beebop: I guess I should stop being shocked and disgusted by what some Nigerian men spout out but this time, I'm ready to puke.

1. NONE of you know the character of Reeva Steenkamp. HOW can you be so quick to judge that she "provoked" him. What ever happened that night, SHE DID NOT DESERVE to lose her life. And to even justify her death by saying that "some" women are whatever kind of people is plain disgusting. Pistorious HAS HIMSELF TO BLAME for losing his career over his trigger finger, accident or not.

2. I've said it before and I'll say it again. There is NO amount of provocation that warrants beating or murder. NONE. WALK away and be the bigger individual. I have seen men beating women on the slightest (non) provocation and there should be a special place in hell for those B.astards. If you come across "troublesome" women, LEAVE. I don't even know where you come across these people, no man in my immediate family or any man I call friend has never HAD cause to beat a woman.

May Nigerian women be saved from these men who will kill. maim and beat a woman and blame it on them.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by animari(f): 9:19am On Feb 18, 2013
[quote author=animari][/quote]amen!!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by chukkynwob(m): 9:21am On Feb 18, 2013
ileobatojo:

Chukkynwob, igbo barbie was not referring to you, she was just lending her support to your post when she made the jezebel reference. Although it does seem she got the posters mixed up. In any case, she was actually supporting your post by referencing the other poster.

You and Bashtoks have been so on point I can hardly stand it. Kudos. Several other posters have also been incredibly sensible in not joining in the victim blaming.
Okay makes more sense to me now.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by BeraBera(f): 12:11pm On Feb 18, 2013
I'm not in support of the murder at all. But come to think of it, the truth is that majority of the women who are victims of domestic violence actually provoke their husbands/ boyfriends to uncontrollable anger. They nag, scream, shout, insult, abuse their men and call them names. And we know that men are egoistic, they like being the one in charge, and don't tolerate anything that undermines their ego. So sometimes, in order to shut the shouting woman up, they end up beating them up or eventually killing them.
Whenever you hear a case of domestic violence, first ask what led to it, you will always realize that there was a heated argument in which sometimes, the women involved say all sorts of things to their men and even dare the men to kill them: "YOU MUST KILL ME TODAY"

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by devour129: 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2013
i get were femi is coming from and this applies to both sex.i don't believe in divorce but i recently told a close aunty of mine to run away from here husband recently.right from when we were growing up,we knew her husband batters her like fish and people on the street use to make fun of her but she remained in the marriage.recently,she came to mi area and dropped in at mi office.we spoke about old times and asked about her husband and she said jokingly that one of these days she will find the courage to kill him!!!!!! that was when i said its better for her to leave than to destroy her life.i said destroy her life because i don't care about the scumbag hubby and i know he wont die well but his blood will be on her hands.so people,even a mad man makes sense sometimes,don't let someone drive you to your breaking point.leave and maybe one day love will smile on you again.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend by Chinwem(f): 7:17pm On Feb 18, 2013
Oscar is going to prison if he really did it
Not a very nice place for someone with no legs
Don't think they ll allow them blades to come along
Too bad ....... Just too bad
A life cut short and a career totally destroyed

RIP young lady.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kelvin Sean: "I Don't Have Henrietta Okpoudhu, My Ex-Wife's Nude Photos & Video" / Birthday: Yemi Alade Turns 26 Today / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kokun's Suicidal Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.