Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

UNILORIN Wins DOKITA Quiz Competition - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILORIN Wins DOKITA Quiz Competition (10852 Views)

Nairaland Math Quiz Competition Loading...(suggestions Needed) / Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 / How The 2013 DOKITA Inter-medical School Quiz Went, From Start To Finish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILORIN Wins DOKITA Quiz Competition by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 17, 2013
am not surprised...
that is jst a tip of an ice berg..
am forever proud to be an alumnus of UNILORIN....

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Wins DOKITA Quiz Competition by sharqur99: 11:31am On Feb 17, 2013
ILORIN,UNILORIN, the intellectual seat of the nation builders,this award has cemented the fact dt the BETTER BY FAR university is indeed first among the best...Cheers to my alma mata as we add anoda feather to our cap

2 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Wins DOKITA Quiz Competition by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 17, 2013
If ui and unilag had participated in the competetion, one of them would have won it.
Re: UNILORIN Wins DOKITA Quiz Competition by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 17, 2013
Messilo: If ui and unilag had participated in the competetion, one of them would have won it.
well, its an annual competition, not a centennial one, am sure they have or will at some point, so don't lose any sleep over it and dance azonto with the winners

2 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Wins DOKITA Quiz Competition by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 17, 2013
Lagusta: That's my UNILORIN.... BETTER BY FAAAAAARRRR!!!!!

But why did bisoye win, I wanted fatoye bernard to win..... Anyway shaaa

Dr Lagusta, so you also support "cabalism" in politics?
Re: UNILORIN Wins DOKITA Quiz Competition by dino2006(m): 11:39am On Feb 17, 2013
Congrats to them.
Re: UNILORIN Wins DOKITA Quiz Competition by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 17, 2013
Messilo: If ui and unilag had participated in the competetion, one of them would have won it.
they were all there, but the champions won.
Re: UNILORIN Wins DOKITA Quiz Competition by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 17, 2013
gmyguy: well, its an annual competition, not a centennial one, am sure they have or will at some point, so don't lose any sleep over it and dance azonto with the winners
ui is the number one, unilorin my foot!
Re: UNILORIN Wins DOKITA Quiz Competition by lambalamb(m): 11:45am On Feb 17, 2013
Probitas Doctrina!!! My alma mater. In love, peace and harmony we shall build the tower. Unilorin......we shall forever be better by far. However, I salute the great Ife.

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Wins DOKITA Quiz Competition by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 17, 2013
silent don:
they were all there, but the champions won.
i dont think you read the details before you comment, do you? They were not there. Unilorin my foot!
Re: UNILORIN Wins DOKITA Quiz Competition by fegam(f): 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2013
silent don:
Azuri hasn't handed over, dats y Bibilari is d "President-elect'
kk...tx boss...
Re: UNILORIN Wins DOKITA Quiz Competition by Carmall(m): 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2013
I rep the better by far university.... Probitas Doctrina.

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Wins DOKITA Quiz Competition by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 17, 2013
Wow ! Congrats to the lads in Febrile Academias, they are really keeping the flag flying higher than where we left it !
I'm proud to be an alumni of Unilorin, ILUMSA...always better by far faaa ! grin

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Wins DOKITA Quiz Competition by Abasstaye(m): 12:20pm On Feb 17, 2013
Wel done to Unilorin,am hapi to hrd dat,bt jst dat i wonder why dere admision is 2 hard.
Re: UNILORIN Wins DOKITA Quiz Competition by wengerjay(m): 12:29pm On Feb 17, 2013
tayooluwole: i cant beleive OAU fell at d final stage.... Unilorin must ve won out of luck... It is undisputable that OAU remains the frontier while other schools follow...confirm ni oooooooooooo
OAU is a good schl wit beautiful campus bt does nt mean it has the best medical schl in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Wins DOKITA Quiz Competition by wengerjay(m): 12:41pm On Feb 17, 2013
It is nt by popularity bt by 'stuff'.OAU is more popular than those schls u ve mentioned bt stil bowed to the intelligent display of Unilorin medical schl.Or are u saying ui and unilag are better than oau academically?The fact remains dat the best med schl has won the competition the same way the best african footballing nation won the just concluded african nation cup.Qed.

2 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Wins DOKITA Quiz Competition by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 17, 2013
Messilo: ui is the number one, unilorin my foot!
hehehe, am an alumnus of ui and my classmates have won it before...probably just a sloppy set now, but still, the best team won, and dokita is an ibadan award anyway
Re: UNILORIN Wins DOKITA Quiz Competition by Peppermum(m): 12:58pm On Feb 17, 2013
Na beef dem get for OAU because dem know say we are second to none and that we r d best.... It was a controversial win, congrats to rhem.. Dey shld enjoy their success without consience

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Wins DOKITA Quiz Competition by Ykwtd: 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
Keep it up my people .... Better by far

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Wins DOKITA Quiz Competition by Peppermum(m): 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2013
Na beef dem get for OAU because dem know say we are second to none and that we r d best.... It was a controversial win, congrats to rhem.. Dey shld enjoy their success but their consience will keep telling them that OAU is d best... I rep .. "magnus opus, nulli secondus"

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Wins DOKITA Quiz Competition by Psalmuel92(m): 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2013
We r indeed beta by far....nt b mouth!!!

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Wins DOKITA Quiz Competition by ANYPEN(m): 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2013
Better by farrrrrrr!!!!!!! am proud of my school!

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Wins DOKITA Quiz Competition by omoolutl: 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2013

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Wins DOKITA Quiz Competition by Princessaleeza: 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2013
Unilorites we are always beTter by far.

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Wins DOKITA Quiz Competition by boxymccoy(m): 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2013
Better by far

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Wins DOKITA Quiz Competition by Princessaleeza: 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2013
val_dubem: Mtschewwww! Useless award

Who send them? undecided
are u jealous cos ur school is not Performing well.
Re: UNILORIN Wins DOKITA Quiz Competition by Arsenate(m): 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2013
Messilo: i dont think you read the details before you comment, do you? They were not there. Unilorin my foot!
come see beef...omo you dey vex o.
Re: UNILORIN Wins DOKITA Quiz Competition by oluplus(m): 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2013
Y

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Wins DOKITA Quiz Competition by Oxytocin712: 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2013
Nice one, that is one of the prove that we are still BETTER BY FAR; am proud to be ur alumni UNILORIN.

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Wins DOKITA Quiz Competition by pwettytemmy(f): 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2013
Unilorin better by far. Proud to be an alumnus

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Wins DOKITA Quiz Competition by puffpuff: 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2013
University of Ilorin
Better By Far
Probitas Doctrina
My Alma Mater

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OAU Holds 45th Convocation (Live Updates) / Replace HND With B.tech, Rector Appeals To FG / The Federal University That Does Accept Second Choice In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.