Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Nigerians Living In South Korea - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Living In South Korea (5456 Views)

Thread for South Korea prospective students / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? / Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigerians Living In South Korea by goryorhal(m): 7:58am On Feb 17, 2013
hi pals is there anyone here living in south korea.
Re: Nigerians Living In South Korea by smajatt(m): 10:49am On Nov 22, 2013
goryorhal: hi pals is there anyone here living in south korea.
i quoted 1 of ur comments in the top most sumtin countries thread. pls what are the requirement to qualify for a south korean visa and how easy is it to attain admssion in their universities.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In South Korea by goryorhal(m): 11:02am On Nov 22, 2013
smajatt:
i quoted 1 of ur comments in the top most sumtin countries thread. pls what are the requirement to qualify for a south korean visa and how easy is it to attain admssion in their universities.

Documents necessary for application are:

- Application form

- Certificate of graduation and transcript of final education

- One copy of passport

- One ID photo (color scan possible)

- Original letter of Korean reference (to be notarized)

or a document that prooves your bank balance of over $3000.

* Certificate of graduation must be the original form, officially confirmed by the embassy or consul of Korean Embassies abroad. Please send us the scanned copy of the confirmed certificate of graduation and bring it with you when you come to Korea.

* * Original letter of Korean reference is a document(in a formal form used in Korea) that shows you have a Korean guarantor. You can get it notarized at notarization offices, or your guarantor can get it notarized it in Korea and send it to us. The guarantor must be a Korean or a foreigner who has naturalized as a Korean. It is so we can make contact to someone in Korea if any thing happens.

Fees are 1,480,000 korean won per semester and admission fees are 60,000 korean won, which you only have to pay when you are signing up for our center for the first time.

Dormitories are first come first serve basis and we receive application forms for dormitories before every semester.

You can find more information about our course online at http://builder.hufs.ac/user/hufskoreaneng2/
Re: Nigerians Living In South Korea by SinghInLagos: 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hi Goryorhal I got alert on forum you email me, my email is having problem. Maybe you can tell me here. Tnk u
Re: Nigerians Living In South Korea by justwise(m): 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2014

1 Like

(1)

What About Qatar? / Emirates Airline V British Airways V US Airlines: Which Do You Prefer? / Nursing Adaptation-ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.