Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Should Antiislam Threads Be Moved To The Islam Section - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Antiislam Threads Be Moved To The Islam Section (643 Views)

Mods The Islam Section Moderators Have Gone Crazy / Muslims Can Write On Any Issue But Infidels Are Banned From The Islam Section / Moderator Please Remove All Islam Topics To The Islam Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should Antiislam Threads Be Moved To The Islam Section by nakash: 12:28pm On Feb 17, 2013
Of late the mods here send any islam related thread to the muslim section. Is it right? The reason we post antiislam threads here is two fold. One to educate xtians here on the dangers of falling for islamic lies(taqqiya) where they are allowed to lie (pallywood for instance) as long as the lie advances the spread of islam. The other is that islam is intolerant- we are banned for saying the truth about the prophet in that section.
Re: Should Antiislam Threads Be Moved To The Islam Section by nakash: 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2013
Let me also add that moving threads denies me for example the opportunity to answer the liars ( read muslims). I was banned till 2018 by big mac. I refuse to get another handle for the simple reason that one should not have more than one unless Seun approves it. Look here we play by the rules Muslims dont and they are intimidating us all here at the religion section. Their intolerance to criticism led them to have some nice real estate here @nairaland.
Re: Should Antiislam Threads Be Moved To The Islam Section by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 17, 2013
Good morning nakash,

I really do not know what you mean by 'anti-Islam' threads but I am of the opinion that any thread that is 'offensive' and has the potential to destabilize the security of lives and property should not be permitted. However, what is seen as offensive should not be subject to someone's individual view point. If the intent of any 'anti Islam' thread is focused on insulting Muslims, their prophet or Allah then I don't support it being here for any reason. I am of the opinion that it should be the duty of the moderators here to close (if not delete) such threads.

Having said that, I am of the opinion that it would be very inappropriate for a thread created by a non-Muslim to be taken to the Islam for Muslim section for the simple reason that the Islam for Muslim section is meant for Muslims and not individuals from other faiths. If the Islamic section is for Muslims then why take a thread created by a non-Muslim there, especially when that non-Muslim has been banned in that section hence making the individual unable to contribute in his or her own thread.

I guess the moderators know why they take Muslim related threads which are not offensive and created by non-Muslims to the Islam for Muslim section and they should be the one's to answer your question.

Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

77 First Class Graduate Get Award Of Excellent from Pastor D.K Olukoya. / Don't Say Such & Such About Another Brother / The Perfect Worship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.